[Hadis] Seputar Mencebok dan Buang Air

NoMind

[Hadis] Seputar Mencebok dan Buang Air

Post by NoMind »

Dengan Batu Berjumlah Ganjil

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 157

Narrated Abu Huraira: I followed the Prophet while he was going out to answer the call of nature. He used not to look this way or that. So, when I approached near him he said to me, "Fetch for me some stones for ' cleaning the privates parts, and do not bring a bone or a piece of dung." So I brought the stones in the corner of my garment and placed them by his side and I then went away from him. When he finished (from answering the call of nature) he used, them.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 158

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet went out to answer the call of nature and asked me to bring three stones. I found two stones and searched for the third but could not find it. So took a dried piece of dung and brought it to him. He took the two stones and threw away the dung and said, "This is a filthy thing."

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 1, Number 0041

Narrated Khuzaymah ibn Thabit: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was asked about cleansing (after relieving oneself). He said: (One should cleanse oneself) with three stones which should be free from dung.
Last edited by NoMind on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
NoMind

Cebok Tidak Boleh Dengan Kotoran atau Tulang

Post by NoMind »

Dilarang Menggunakan Kotoran Unta atau Tulang

Sahih Muslim Book 002, Number 0506

Jabir reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the use of bone or the droppings of camels for wiping (after excretion).
NoMind

Tidak Boleh Menghadap ke Arah Kiblat

Post by NoMind »

Tidak Boleh Menghadap ke Arah Kiblat

Sahih Muslim Book 002, Number 0504

Salman reported that it was said to him: Your Apostle (may peace be upon him) teaches you about everything, even about excrement. He replied: Yes, he has forbidden us to face the Qibla at the time of excretion or urination, or cleansing with right hand or with less than three pebbles, or with dung or bone.
walet

Re: [Hadis] Seputar Mencebok dan Buang Air

Post by walet »

Jorok yah.
Jonatakarai

Post by Jonatakarai »

Ajaran setan, ngajarin manusia bertingkah seperti binatang..
Ckck..
silent

Post by silent »

The Prophet went out to answer the call of nature

the call of nature, :axe:

i meant islamic nature :rofl: :rofl: