Harapan muhammad: Kekayaan, Hiburan dan Kemewahan

Rebecca

Harapan muhammad: Kekayaan, Hiburan dan Kemewahan

Post by Rebecca »

BUKHARI, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 429:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The heart of an old man remains young in two respects, i.e., his love for the world (its wealth, amusements and luxuries) and his incessant hope."

TERJEMAHAN BEBAS:
Abu Huraira Menceritakan:
Aku mendengar rasul allah mengatakan: "Hati orang yang sudah TUA tetap merasa MUDA dalam dua hal, yaitu: Cintanya akan dunia (kekayaan, hiburan, dan kemewahan) dan harapan yang memiliki umur yang panjang.

MUSLIM, Book 005, Number 2277:
Abu Huraira reported from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as having said this: The heart of an old person feels young for the love of two things: love for long life and wealth.

TERJEMAHAN BEBAS:

Abu Huraira melaporkan bahwa rasul allah mengatakan: Hati manusia yang sudah TUA merasa muda dalam dua hal: Umur panjang dan Kekayaan.

Harapan si tua-tua KELADI muhammad TERKABULKAN (Kekayaan dari rampasan perang dan Hiburan menikmati Keperawanan bocah cilik 6thn) KECUALI umur yang panjang karena mati diracun cewek yahudi. Gue turut prihatin karena muhammad HARUS MATI diracun shg TAK BISA lagi menikmati KEKAYAAN dan HIBURANNYA...
murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

Post by murtad mama »

kemaren gw baca sirakh mohammed tu,eh ketemu yg beginian:

"yang paling aku sukai di dunia ini adalah wanita, parfum, dan makanan" en ukhti tau sendiri kelanjutan tuk mendapatkan 3 goods seperti yah paling2 ghazwa he...he...he...
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

BAGAIMANA dengan ini NOOR?,

1) The Apostle of Allah said, "I like not from worldly life but perfumes and women.

2) The Apostle of Allah did not receive from worldly luxuries except perfume and women.

3) The Prophet of Allah liked three worldly objects - perfume, women and food. He obtained two and did not obtain one. He obtained women and perfumes but did not get food.

4) The Apostle of Allah did not obtain any thing from worldly objects dearer to him than women and perfumes.

5) Nothing was dearer to the Prophet of Allah than a horse. Then he said: O Allah! excuse me, nay! the women. (i.e. not dearer than women). (Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, Volume 1, page 469).

TERJEMAHAN BEBAS:

1. Rasul allah berkata, "Aku tak suka kehidupan duniawi KECUALI parfum dan wanita"

2. Rasul allah tidak menerima kemewahan duniawi KECUALI parfum dan wanita.

3. Rasul allah menyukai tiga hal duniawi: parfum, wanita dan makanan. Dia mendapatkan wanita dan parfum, namun tidak memperoleh makanan.

4. Rasul allah tidak memperoleh hal duniawi yang lebih indah dari wanita dan parfum.

5. Tak ada hal lain bagi rasul allah yang lebih menyenangkan drpd kuda. Kemudian dia berkata: "O, allah maafkan aku, tidak! Bukan kuda, tp wanita! (Tak ada satupun bagi rasul allah yang lebih menyenangkan drpd wanita).
murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

Post by murtad mama »

itu gw yang mau gw postingan ke sini tapi dah elo yang ngepost ndak apa2 deh xixi...
feodor fathon FF

Post by feodor fathon FF »

loh ..loh ...joke apa lagi ini bec dan noor ??

saya kira sekian lama kita tak sua ..kalian sudah beranjak dewasa ...ternyata masih seperti yg dulu dengan ingus masih mengalir di hidung ... ck...ck ...

hadits yg disodorkan si rebec :
BUKHARI, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 429:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The heart of an old man remains young in two respects, i.e., his love for the world (its wealth, amusements and luxuries) and his incessant hope."
TERJEMAHAN BEBAS:
Abu Huraira Menceritakan:
Aku mendengar rasul allah mengatakan: "Hati orang yang sudah TUA tetap merasa MUDA dalam dua hal, yaitu: Cintanya akan dunia (kekayaan, hiburan, dan kemewahan) dan harapan yang memiliki umur yang panjang.

MUSLIM, Book 005, Number 2277:
Abu Huraira reported from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as having said this: The heart of an old person feels young for the love of two things: love for long life and wealth.
TERJEMAHAN BEBAS:
Abu Huraira melaporkan bahwa rasul allah mengatakan: Hati manusia yang sudah TUA merasa muda dalam dua hal: Umur panjang dan Kekayaan.
adalah cerita ttg Sifat dasar manusia .... manusia itu siapapun tdk akan pernah pensiun dari menginginkan harta kekayaan dan selalu ingin hidup lama (panjang umur)

hadits yg disodorkan si Norr :
1) The Apostle of Allah said, "I like not from worldly life but perfumes and women.
2) The Apostle of Allah did not receive from worldly luxuries except perfume and women.
3) The Prophet of Allah liked three worldly objects - perfume, women and food. He obtained two and did not obtain one. He obtained women and perfumes but did not get food.
4) The Apostle of Allah did not obtain any thing from worldly objects dearer to him than women and perfumes.
5) Nothing was dearer to the Prophet of Allah than a horse. Then he said: O Allah! excuse me, nay! the women. (i.e. not dearer than women). (Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, Volume 1, page 469).

TERJEMAHAN BEBAS:
1. Rasul allah berkata, "Aku tak suka kehidupan duniawi KECUALI parfum dan wanita"
2. Rasul allah tidak menerima kemewahan duniawi KECUALI parfum dan wanita.
3. Rasul allah menyukai tiga hal duniawi: parfum, wanita dan makanan. Dia mendapatkan wanita dan parfum, namun tidak memperoleh makanan.
4. Rasul allah tidak memperoleh hal duniawi yang lebih indah dari wanita dan parfum.
5. Tak ada hal lain bagi rasul allah yang lebih menyenangkan drpd kuda. Kemudian dia berkata: "O, allah maafkan aku, tidak! Bukan kuda, tp wanita! (Tak ada satupun bagi rasul allah yang lebih menyenangkan drpd wanita).
adalah sikap seorang Nabi yg mengajarkan bahwa Wanita harus dicintai bukan untuk dinistakan ...sebab masyarakat dizaman Nabi hidup kala itu menganggap wanita rendah bahkan mengubur hidup2 bayi perempuan mereka dan mereka merasa terhina ketika dapat anak perempuan ini direcord oleh Quran yang mulia :
  • [16:58] Dan apabila seseorang dari mereka diberi kabar dengan anak perempuan, hitamlah mukanya, dan dia sangat marah.
Last edited by feodor fathon FF on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M-SAW

Post by M-SAW »

bec n nur
makin gile aja penemuan2 kalian ya

mantap
feodor fathon FF

MUHAMMAD SAW wrote:bec n nur
makin gile aja penemuan2 kalian ya

mantap
bukannya mantap tapi kurang data input sehingga selalu mudah dipatahkan .... lihat tuduhan si rebek dan lihat hadits berikut ini .... mudah sekali dipatahkan .

perhatikan baik2 hadits yg saya beri tanda merah dan garis bawah.... hadits ini cukup mudah mematahkan tuduhan si rebek ..... Nabi yg agung dan berbudi pekerti luhur ini ternyata seorang yg mengundang mantan preman (Umar) meneteskan air mata bak anak kecil yg cengeng.
heii mantan preman menangis melihat kondisi sang Nabi Agung .....
  • Sahih Muslim, Book 009, Number 3507:
    'Umar b. al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) kept himself away from his wives, I entered the mosque, and found people striking the ground with pebblesand saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has divorced his wives, and that was before they were commanded to observe seclusion 'Umar said to himself: I must find this (actual position) today. So I went to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) and said (to her): Daughter of Abu Bakr, have you gone to the extent of giving trouble to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? Thereupon she said: Son of Khattab, you have nothing to do with me, and I have nothing to do with you. You should look to your own receptacle. He ('Umar) said: I visited Hafsa daughter of 'Umar, and said to her: Hafsa, the (news) has reached me that you cause Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) trouble. You know that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) does not love you, and had I not been (your father) he would have divorced you. (On hearing this) she wept bitterly. I said to her: Where is Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? Shesaid: He is in the attic room. I went in and found Rabah, the servant of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sitting on the thresholds of the window dangling his feet on the hollow wood of the date-palm with the help of which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) climbed (to the apartment) and came down. I cried: 0 Rabah, seek permission for me from Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him). Rabah cast a glance at the apartment and then looked toward me but said nothing. I again said: Rabah, seek permission for me from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). Rabah looked towards the apartment and then cast a glance at me, but said nothig. I then raised my voice and said: 0 Rabah, seek permission for me from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I think that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) is under the impression that I have come for the sake of Hafsa. By Allah, if Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) would command me to strike her neck, I would certainly strike her neck.

I raised my voice and he pointed me to climb up (and get into his apartment). I visited Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he was lying on a mat. I sat down and he drew up his lower garment over him and he had nothing (else) over him, and that the mat had left its marks on his sides.

I looked with my eyes in the store room of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I found only a handful of barley equal to one sa' and an equal quantity of the leaves of Mimosa Flava placed in the nook of the cell, and a semi-tanned leather bag hanging (in one side),

and I was moved to tears (on seeing this extremely austere living of the Holy Piophet), and he said: Ibn Khattab, what wakes you weep?
    I said: Apostle of Allah, why should I not shed tears? This mat has left its marks on your sides and I do not see in your store room (except these few things) that I have seen; Ceasar and Closroes are leading their lives in plenty whereas you are Allah's Messenger. His chosen one, and that is your store!

He said: Ibn Khattab, aren't you satisfied that for us (there should be the prosperity) of the Hereafter, and for them (there should be the prosperity of) this world? I said: Yes. And as I had entered I had seen the signs of anger on his face,

and I therefore, said: Messenger of Allah, what trouble do you feel from your wives, and if youhave divorced them, verily Allah is with you, His angels, Gabriel, Mika'il, I and Abu Bakr and the believers are with you. And seldom I talked and (which I uttered on that day) I hoped that Allah would testify to my words that I uttered. And so the verse of option (Ayat al-Takhyir) was revealed. Maybe his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you..." (Ixv. 5). And if you back up one another against him, then surely Allah is his Patron, and Gabriel and the righteous believers, and the angels after that are the aidera (lvi. 4). And it was 'A'isha, daughter of Abu Bakr, and Hafsa who had prevailed upon all the wives of Allah's Prophet (way peace be upon him) for (pressing them for mote money). I said: Messenger of Allah, have you divorced them? He said: No. I said: Messenger of Allah, I entered the mosque and found the Muslims playing with pebbles (absorbed in thought) and saying: Allah's Messenger has divorced his wives. Should I get down and inform there that you have not divorced them? He said: Yes, if you so like. And I went on talking to him until I (found) the signs of anger disappeared on his face and (his seriousness was changed to a happy mood and as a result thereof) his face had the natural tranquillity upon it and he laughed and his teeth were the most charming (among the teeth) of all people. Then Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) climbed down and I also climbed down and catching hold of the wood of the palm-tree and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came down (with such ease) as if he was walking on the ground, not touching anything with his hand (to get support). I said: Messenger of Allah, you remained in your apartment for twenty-nine days. He said: (At times) the month consists of twenty-nine days. I stood at the door of the mosque and I called out at the top of my voice: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) has not divorced his wives (and it was on this occasion that this) verse was revealed:" And if any matter pertaining to peace or alarm comes within their ken, they broadcast it; whereas, if they would refer it to the Apostle and those who have been entrusted with authority amongst them, those of them who are engaged in obtaining intelligence would indeed know (what to do with) it" (iv 83). And it was I who understood this matter, and Allah revealed the verse pertaining to option (given to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him in regard to the retaining or divorcing of his wives).
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Sahih Muslim, Book 009, Number 3507:
'Umar b. al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) kept himself away from his wives, I entered the mosque, and found people striking the ground with pebblesand saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has divorced his wives, and that was before they were commanded to observe seclusion 'Umar said to himself: I must find this (actual position) today. So I went to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) and said (to her): Daughter of Abu Bakr, have you gone to the extent of giving trouble to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? Thereupon she said: Son of Khattab, you have nothing to do with me, and I have nothing to do with you. You should look to your own receptacle. He ('Umar) said: I visited Hafsa daughter of 'Umar, and said to her: Hafsa, the (news) has reached me that you cause Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) trouble. You know that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) does not love you, and had I not been (your father) he would have divorced you. (On hearing this) she wept bitterly. I said to her: Where is Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? Shesaid: He is in the attic room. I went in and found Rabah, the servant of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sitting on the thresholds of the window dangling his feet on the hollow wood of the date-palm with the help of which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) climbed (to the apartment) and came down. I cried: 0 Rabah, seek permission for me from Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him).

DOR, elo ngerti yang namanya ATTIC ROOM? itu loh gudang di lantai dua (tepat sebelum ATAP)...

Attic - floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/attic

HAdist itu menceritakan NABI elo lagi marahan karena HAFSA dan AISHA mengetahui karena nabi elo MENGGENJOTIN MARIYAH di rumah HAFSA! hi....hi...hi...akhirnya nabi elo menyendiri di atap GUDANG lantai dua!....WAJAR dong GUDANG itu KUMUH! hi...hi..hi...

Dor, kl ngasih hadist itu baca dulu!...malu-maluin kau! hi...hi..hi...
feodor fathon FF

yang merah saya kasih terjemah nya dech biar mudeng :
  • Aku kencangkan suara ku dan ia menyuruh ku untuk naik ( dan memasuki ruangan beliau). Aku mendatangi Rasul allah (SAW), dan ia sedang berbaring di atas tikar. Aku duduk dan beliau merapihkan pakaian dan menaikkan sarungnya dan ia tidak memiliki apapun (selain itu), dan tikar membekas pada rusuknya.

Aku perhatikan sekeliling gudang itu, aku tdk melihat berisi apa-apa kecuali seonggok gandum kira2 segantang dan qarazh sebanyak itu pula terletak di sudut dinding, dan sehelai kulit sedang tergantung. Itulah hanya isi gudang beliau.

Melihat keadaan seperti itu air mata ku mengalir bercucuran. Lalu beliau bertanya: “mengapa anda menangis, hai anak khattab?” jawabku :”Ya Nabi Allah aku menangis karena melihat tikar ini membekas dirusuk anda. Dan gudang ini tidak ada apa2 yg tersimpan di dalamnya. Padahal gudang kaisar Romawi dan Kisra Persia berlimpah-limpah dengan buah-buahan dan serba cukup adanya. Sedankan anda adalah Rasul Allah dan pilihan Nya. Beginilah hanya keadaan gudang simpanan anda ?”

Sabda Nabi SAW “hai Anak Khattab ¡ tidakkah kau suka, akhirat untuk kita dan dunia untuk mereka ? “ jawab ku “aku Suka ya Rasulullah”
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

feodor fathon FF wrote:Aku perhatikan sekeliling gudang itu, aku tdk melihat berisi apa-apa kecuali seonggok gandum kira2 segantang dan qarazh sebanyak itu pula terletak di sudut dinding, dan sehelai kulit sedang tergantung. Itulah hanya isi gudang beliau.

TOLOL! gudang yah kumuh! makanya elo pelajari ATTIC ROOM itu GUDANG di lantai dua DEKET ATAP!...dan kebanyak kumuh!...itu bukan berarti muhammad TIDAK MEWAH!...tong, hadisit NGGAK ada hubungannya dengan TOPIC ini!...TRYING HARDER cari hadist yang bisa mbelain NABI BEJAT itu!...hi...hi..hi...
feodor fathon FF

yang tolol itu siapa sih ?.... memangnya saya membicarakan gudang dan kekumuhannya ??.... baca yang ini atuh dude !!
  • Melihat keadaan seperti itu air mata ku mengalir bercucuran. Lalu beliau bertanya: “mengapa anda menangis, hai anak khattab?” jawabku :”Ya Nabi Allah aku menangis karena melihat tikar ini membekas dirusuk anda. Dan gudang ini tidak ada apa2 yg tersimpan di dalamnya. Padahal gudang kaisar Romawi dan Kisra Persia berlimpah-limpah dengan buah-buahan dan serba cukup adanya. Sedankan anda adalah Rasul Allah dan pilihan Nya. Beginilah hanya keadaan gudang simpanan anda ?”

Sabda Nabi SAW “hai Anak Khattab ¡ tidakkah kau suka, akhirat untuk kita dan dunia untuk mereka ? “ jawab ku “aku Suka ya Rasulullah”

dan lihat judul topik ini yg berisi tuduhan thd Nabi Ku Sayang .... tolol itu pantasnya buat siapa yah ??

nih baca tuduhan orang tolol !!!
REBEK : "Harapan muhammad: Kekayaan, Hiburan dan Kemewahan"

yuck !!!
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Gua jadi ingat kata2 mantan presiden SUharto ketika lagi mau diciduk kekayaannya : 'Saya tidak punya uang sepeserpun !'

Yah, kekayaannya sudah tidak lagi berbentuk uang receh sih !
Bentuknya : gunung, rumah2 di Swiss, UK, AS, Paris, Brunei atas nama anak2 dan cucu ...

Begitu juga uncle MO ! Paling nggak dia jujur mengaku sendiri mendapatkan kekayaan dari JARAHAN. AYolah jeng FIFI, kenapa sih mendukung garong !??????

http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... php?t=2691
Sahih Muslim 4:1058
'Rasulullah mengatakan, "Saya memiliki LIMA kualitas yg TIDAK DIBERIKAN KPD SIAPAPUN SEBELUM SAYA. Saya diberikan kemenangan lewat KETAKUTAN (yg diinspirasi oleh saya) ...: dan PENJARAHAN dibuat SAH bagi saya, dan tidak disahkan bagi siapa saja sebelum saya ..."

Sahih Bukhari Volume iii, Book 37, Number 495:
Ketika Allah menjadikan Nabi kaya lewat penjarahan ...
Cari nafkah dari Penjarahan dan PUNGLI
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... hp?t=10693

Kalau udah menjarah sana sini, masih miskin juga ... itu sih namanya DABLEG !!!
Last edited by ali5196 on Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feodor fathon FF

jeng Ali coba anda baca hadits berikut :
buat apa nabi berlapar2 seumur hidup kalo yg lo tuduhan ada ?

Nabi Wafat tidak meninggalkan apa-apa
  • Sahih Muslim, book 3 nomor 1673 (transl: Ma’mud Daud)
    Dari Aisya r.s Katanya : “Rasulullah SAW tidak meninggalkan harta warisan, walaupun agak sedinar, atau sedirham; tidak pula kambing, tidak pula unta, dan beliau tidak pula berwasiat sesuatu apa pun.

Tidak pernah kenyang 3 hari berturut-turut
  • SAHIH MUSLIM, Book 042, Number 7083:
    'A'isha reported: Never had the family of Muhammad (may peace be upon him) eaten to the fill since their, arrival in Medina with the bread of wheat for three successive nights until his (Holy Prophet's) death.
    Buku 042, Nomor 7083:
    ' A'Isha melaporkan: Tidak pernah keluarga Muhammad (SAW) makan sampai kenyang dengan roti gandum untuk tiga malam berturut-turut sejak kedatangan mereka di Medina hingga wafatnya (Nabi yang suci).

SAHIH MUSLIM,Book 042, Number 7094:
    'A'isha reported this hadith through other chains of transmitters also (and the words are) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) died (in a state) when the people could afford to eat only the dates and water.
    SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 042, Nomor 7094:
    ' A'Isha melaporkan hadith ini melalui rantai periwayat lain yang lain juga (dan kata-katanya adalah) bahwa Rasulullah (SAW) yang meninggal (dalam kondisi) ketika orang-orang mampu untuk makan, namun beliau hanya makan biji dan air.
jangan tutup hati mu jeng !! :D
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

MUSLIM, Book 019, Number 4355:
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: My heirs cannot share even a dinar (from my legacy) ; what I leave behind after paving mtintenance allowance to my wives and remuneration to my manager is (to go in) charity.

Terjemahan Bebas:
Telah diceritakan dalam otoritas Abu Huraira bahwa Rasul allah berkata: Ahli warisku tidak akan mendapatkan bahkan SATU DINAR pun (dari warisanku). Apa yang tertinggal setelah MENUTUPI TUNJANGAN HIDUP Istri-Istri dan setelah Membayar BIAYA MANAJERku akan dipergunakan untuk AMAL/DERMA.

muhammad miskin? siapa bilang? sebelum MATI dia bisa MENUTUPI TUNJANGAN 22 ISTRI-ISTRINYA, membayar manajernya, dan sisanya untuk AMAL!....
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Sahih Muslim, Book 019, Number 4354:

…The Messenger of Allah said:" We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is Sadaqa (charity)." The narrator said: She (Fatima) lived six months after the death of the Messenger of Allah and she used to demand from Abu Bakr her share from the legacy of the Messenger of Allah from Khaibar, Fadak and his charitable endowments at Medina. Abu Bakr refused to give her this, and said: I am not going to give up doing anything which the Messenger of Allah used to do. I am afraid that it I go against his instructions in any matter I shall deviate from the right course. So far as the charitable endowments at Medina were concerned, 'Umar handed them over to 'Ali and Abbas, but 'Ali got the better of him (and kept the property under his exclusive possession). And as far as Khaibar and Fadak were concerned 'Umar kept them with him, and said: These are the endowments of the Messenger of Allah (to the Umma). Their income was spent on the discharge of the responsibilities that devolved upon him on the emergencies he had to meet. And their management was to be in the hands of one who managed the affairs (of the Islamic State). The narrator said: They have been managed as such up to this day.

Terjemahan Bebas:

Derma/Amal yang ditinggalkan muhammad di Medina diserahkan oleh Umar kepada Ali dan Abbas TAPI Ali mengambilnya sebagai barang miliknya sendiri.

Ternyata setelah MATI, muhammad bisa MENUTUPI TUNJANGAN 22 ISTRI-ISTRINYA dan membayar manajernya.

dan sisa WARISANnya untuk AMAL, sialnya Ali mengambil dan menguasai AMAL tsb sebagai barang miliknya!... ADA HADIST yang menceritakan PERTENGKARAN SERU untuk menguasai HARTA WARISAN muhammAD (Sahih Muslim, Book 019, Number 4349)
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

to dodor:
Gue ulangin lagi dor. Cuci muka dulu atau tetesin matalu. Kalo masih kagak konek jedotin dulu jidatlu ke lantai 5 kali sehari. Kali-kali dosis yang kemaren masih kebawa sampe hari ini makanya lu ngepost kagak jelas juntrungannya.
feodor fathon FF

lo Nor dan rebek ..kompak bener sih ?..ha ha :lol: ... sayang nya kompak dalam keluguan dan ketololan ..... udeh deh gue sebut "DUET MAUT" !!! :lol: ...ahha ha ha

bek lo faham gak hadits yg lo sodorin ttg sedekah untuk kebutuhan keluarga Nabi itu ghanimah yang mana ??....

lo kan udeh tau Gudang pribadi Nabi seperti apa dan membuat Umar sang mantan preman sesegukan menangis melihatnya ....

nah trus ada hadits bicara ttg hak Nabi itu yang di gudang atau yg mana nih ??...coba AA tanya dulu nih ...he he ...dasar belon pada dewasa nih bocah DUET MAUT !! :lol:
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Iyaa gudangnya nabi elo emang jelek! tp emangnya elo yakin gudangnya ada BERAPA? he...he..lagian di hadist ini jelas tertulis, nabi elo MASIH BISA BAYAR 22 istrinya, bayar manajer dan MENDERMA sebelum mati....kan artinya NABI ELO mewah dong!

MUSLIM, Book 019, Number 4355:
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: My heirs cannot share even a dinar (from my legacy) ; what I leave behind after paving mtintenance allowance to my wives and remuneration to my manager is (to go in) charity.

Terjemahan Bebas:
Telah diceritakan dalam otoritas Abu Huraira bahwa Rasul allah berkata: Ahli warisku tidak akan mendapatkan bahkan SATU DINAR pun (dari warisanku). Apa yang tertinggal setelah MENUTUPI TUNJANGAN HIDUP Istri-Istri dan setelah Membayar BIAYA MANAJERku akan dipergunakan untuk AMAL/DERMA.
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4349:

At this moment (his man-servant) Yarfa' came in and said: Commander of the Faithful, what do you say about Uthman, Abd al-Rabman b. 'Auf, Zubair and Sa'd (who have come to seek an audience with you)? He said: Yes, and permitted them. so they entered. Then he (Yarfa') came again and said: What do you say about 'Ali and Abbas (who are present at the door)? He said: Yes, and permitted them to enter. Abbas said: Commander of the Faithful, decide (the dispute) between me and this sinful, treacherous, dishonest liar. The people (who were present) also said: Yes. Commander of the Faithful, do decide (the dispute) and have mercy on them. Malik b. Aus said: I could well imagine that they had sent them in advance for this purpose (by 'Ali and Abbas). 'Umar said: Wait and be patient. I adjure you by Allah by Whose order the heavens and the earth are sustained, don't you know that the Messenger of Allah said:" We (prophets) do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity"? They said: Yes. Then he turned to Abbas and 'Ali and said: I adjure you both by Allah by Whose order the heavens and earth are sustained, don't you know that the Messenger of Allah said:" We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity"? They (too) said: Yes. (Then) Umar said: Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, had done to His Messenger a special favor that He has not done to anyone else except him. He quoted the Qur'anic verse:" What Allah has bestowed upon His Apostle from (the properties) of the people of township is for Allah and His Messenger". The narrator said: I do not know whether he also recited the previous verse or not. Umar continued: The Messenger of Allah distributed among you the properties abandoned by Banu Nadir. By Allah, he never preferred himself over you and never appropriated anything to your exclusion. (After a fair distribution in this way) this property was left over.

The Messenger of Allah would meet from its income his annual expenditure, and what remained would be deposited in the Bait-ul-Mal. (Continuing further) he said: I adjure you by Allah by Whose order the heavens and the earth are sustained. Do you know this? They said: Yes. Then he adjured Abbas and 'All as he had adjured the other persons and asked: Do you both know this? They said: Yes. He said: When the Messenger of Allah passed away, Abu Bakr said:" I am the successor of the Messenger of Allah ." Both of you came to demand your shares from the property (left behind by the Messenger of Allah). (Referring to Hadrat 'Abbas), he said: You demanded your share from the property of your nephew, and he (referring to 'Ali) demanded a share on behalf of his wife from the property of her father. Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah had said:" We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity." So both of you thought him to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that he was true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. When Abu Bakr passed away and (I have become) the successor of the Messenger of Allah and Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him), you thought me to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that I am true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. I became the guardian of this property. Then you as well as he came to me. Both of you have come and your purpose is identical. You said: Entrust the property to us. I said: If you wish that I should entrust it to you, it will be on the condition that both of you will undertake to abide by a pledge made with Allah that you will use it in the same way as the Messenger of Allah used it. So both of you got it. He said: Wasn't it like this? They said: Yes. He said: Then you have (again) come to me with the request that I should adjudge between you. No, by Allah. I will not give any other judgment except this until the arrival of the Doomsday. If you are unable to hold the property on this condition, return it to me

TERJEMAHAN BEBAS:

Pada saat itu, Yarfa masuk dan berkata: Panglima yang setia, apa yang kamu akan katakan kpd Uthman, Abd al-Rabman b. 'Auf, Zubair dan Sa'd (yang telah datang kepadamu)? Dia berkata: ya, dan ijinkan mereka masuk, kemudian mereka masuk. Kemudian yarfa datang kembali dan berkata: Apa yang kamu katakana kpd Ali dan Abbas (yang berada di pintu saat ini)? Dia menjawab: persilahkan mereka masuk. Abbas berkata:”Panglima yang setia, BUATLAH KEPUTUSAN atas PERTENGKARAN antara aku dan si pembohong, penghianat dan pendusta ini. Orang-orang yang hadis juga berkata: Ya. Panglima yang setia, PUTUSKANLAH pertengkaran antara mereka. Malik b. Aus berkata:”Aku bisa memahami mengapa mereka membawa pertengkaran ini (oleh Ali dan Abbas). Umar berkata:”Tunggu dan sabarlah. Aku bersumpah demi allah yang perintahnya membuat langit dan bumi terjaga (lestari), apakah kau tidak mengetahui bahwa rasul allah pernah berkata:”Kami (para nabi) tidak memiliki ahli waris; apa yang tertinggal ( setelah MENUTUPI TUNJANGAN HIDUP Istri-Istri dan setelah Membayar BIAYA MANAJER-red) akan dipergunakan untuk AMAL/DERMA?”. Mereka berkata:Ya. Dan mengatakan kepada ALI dan ABBAS demikian:” Aku bersumpah demi allah yang perintahnya membuat langit dan bumi terjaga (lestari), apakah kau tidak mengetahui bahwa rasul allah pernah berkata:”Kami (para nabi) tidak memiliki ahli waris; apa yang tertinggal ( setelah MENUTUPI TUNJANGAN HIDUP Istri-Istri dan setelah Membayar BIAYA MANAJER-red) akan dipergunakan untuk AMAL/DERMA?”

BAYANGIN aja, sangkin kayanya nabi elo, uang charity atau derma pun, sisa MENUTUPI TUNJANGAN HIDUP Istri-Istri dan setelah Membayar BIAYA MANAJERnya, malah DIPEREBUTKAN oleh ALI dan ABBAS!....bayangkan betapa kaya-rayanya nabi elo saat matek? he...he...he...
feodor fathon FF

ok lo menyebut itu dari GUdang Pribadi Nabi yah yg diminta sama keluarga Nabi ??.... iyee gak nih ??....he he ...biar pasti gitu dech ..