[Hadith] Muhammad suka Parfum, Wanita & Makanan

murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

[Hadith] Muhammad suka Parfum, Wanita & Makanan

Post by murtad mama »

With Thanx to Rebeca (pbuh)

1) The Apostle of Allah said, "I like not from worldly life but perfumes and women.

2) The Apostle of Allah did not receive from worldly luxuries except perfume and women.

3) The Prophet of Allah liked three worldly objects - perfume, women and food. He obtained two and did not obtain one. He obtained women and perfumes but did not get food.

4) The Apostle of Allah did not obtain any thing from worldly objects dearer to him than women and perfumes.

5) Nothing was dearer to the Prophet of Allah than a horse. Then he said: O Allah! excuse me, nay! the women. (i.e. not dearer than women). (Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, Volume 1, page 469).
saksang

Re: [Hadith] Muhammad suka Parfum, Wanita & Makanan

Post by saksang »

up!
bocor

Post by bocor »

oh ya? :stun:
pengentau

Post by pengentau »

muhammad suka parfum. untuk menyembunyikan bau keringatnya yg luar biasa. sampe2 para sahabat hafal betul dari jarak jauh...kalo ada bau parfum menyengat, berarti ada muhammad :rofl:
munaro-murtad

Post by munaro-murtad »

pengentau wrote:muhammad suka parfum. untuk menyembunyikan bau keringatnya yg luar biasa. sampe2 para sahabat hafal betul dari jarak jauh...kalo ada bau parfum menyengat, berarti ada muhammad :rofl:
maksud lo si mamad bau onta...wkakakak... :toimonster: