Pernikahan Nabi dgn Safiya = Rekonsiliasi

Muhammad dan istri2nya, pedofilia dan kehidupan seksual nabi
feodor fathon FF

Pernikahan Nabi dgn Safiya = Rekonsiliasi

Post by feodor fathon FF »

CURIOUS MENUDUH BEGINI
feodor fathon FF wrote: dapet darimana sumbernya seluruh laki2 dibunuh ??..... ha ha
Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Terjemahan:
Rasul Allah memerintahkan supaya semua lelaki yahudi dan anak-anak lelaki yang sudah mencapai akil baliq dipenggal kepalanyap. Lalu nabi membagi-bagikan harta, istri-istri dan anak-anak Yahudi Banu Qurayza di antara kaum muslim.

Guillaume, A. The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah. Oxford University Press, 1955. ISBN 0-1963-6033-1 (pg 461-463)Terjemahan Sirat Rasul Allah karangan Ibn Ishaq

Peters, Francis E. ‘’Muhammad and the Origins of Islam’’. State University of New York Press, 1994. ISBN 0-7914-1875-8 (page 223-223)

Stillman, Norman. The Jews of Arab Lands: A History and Source Book. Philadelphia: Jewish Publication Society of America, 1979. ISBN 0-8276-0198-0 (page 137-140)

Mana bantahannya?
feodor fathon FF wrote: ha ha ha ...... lagi2 fitnah darimana sumbernya Nabi menikahi Safiya tanpa melewati masa Iddah ???
siapa yang mengomongkan soal MASA IDDAH? kan lagi ngomong soal tujuan nabimu berpoligami adalah rekonsiliasi seperti yang kau bilang.
Tapi kau mau OOT bolehlah aku layani sebentar.
Silahkan baca

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 04.052.143
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 143:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men." Then we reached Khaibar; and when Allah enabled him to conquer the Fort (of Khaibar), the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was described to him. Her husband had been killed while she was a bride. So Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad-AsSahba,' where her menses were over and he took her for his wife. Haris (a kind of dish) was served on a small leather sheet. Then Allah's Apostle told me to call those who were around me. So, that was the marriage banquet of Allah's Apostle and Safiya. Then we left for Medina. I saw Allah's Apostle folding a cloak round the hump of the camel so as to make a wide space for Safiya (to sit on behind him) He sat beside his camel letting his knees for Safiya to put her feet on so as to mount the camel. Then, we proceeded till we approached Medina; he looked at Uhud (mountain) and said, "This is a mountain which loves us and is loved by us." Then he looked at Medina and said, "O Allah! I make the area between its (i.e. Medina's) two mountains a sanctuary as Abraham made Mecca a sanctuary. O Allah! Bless them (i.e. the people of Medina) in their Mudd and Sa (i.e. measures)."

Terjemahan
Diriwayatkan oleh Anas bin Malik:
Nabi berkata kepada Abu Talha, "Pilihlah satu di antara budak-budak lelakimu untuk melayani aku dalam penyerangan ke Khaibar." Lalu Abu Talha memilih aku dan membiarkan aku menunggang (kuda?) di belakangnya ketika aku seorang anak lelaki mendekati usia akil balig. Aku biasanya melayani rasul Allah ketika dia berhenti beristirahat. Aku mendengarnya mengulang berkali-kali, "O Allah! Aku berlindung padamu dari penderitaan dan duka cita, dari ketidakberdayaan dan kemalasan, dari kepelitan dan tindakan pengecut, dari berhutang berat dan dari dikalahkan orang." Lalu kami sampai di Khaibar; dan ketika Allah membuatnya menaklukkan Khaibar, kecantikan Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab digambarkan kepadanya. Suaminya sudah dibunuh sedangkan dia adalah seorang pengantin. Oleh sebab itu rasul Allah memilihnya bagi diri sendiri dan membawanya serta hingga kami sampai di tempat yang disebut Sad-AsSahba, di mana dia masa haidnya selesai dan dia menjadikannya istrinya. dst dst dst

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.059.524

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 524:
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet stayed for three rights between Khaibar and Medina and was married to Safiya. I invited the Muslim to h s marriage banquet and there wa neither meat nor bread in that banquet but the Prophet ordered Bilal to spread the leather mats on which dates, dried yogurt and butter were put. The Muslims said amongst themselves, "Will she (i.e. Safiya) be one of the mothers of the believers, (i.e. one of the wives of the Prophet ) or just (a lady captive) of what his right-hand possesses" Some of them said, "If the Prophet makes her observe the veil, then she will be one of the mothers of the believers (i.e. one of the Prophet's wives), and if he does not make her observe the veil, then she will be his lady slave." So when he departed, he made a place for her behind him (on his and made her observe the veil.

Diriwayatkan oleh Anas:

Nabi tinggal selama tiga malam di antara Khaibar dan Medina dan menikahi Safiya. ............. dst
Dan berapa lamakah masa iddah seorang janda?
[QURAN 2:234] Orang-orang yang meninggal dunia di antaramu dengan meninggalkan istri-istri (hendaklah para istri itu) menangguhkan dirinya (beridah) empat bulan sepuluh hari. Kemudian apabila telah habis idahnya, maka tiada dosa bagimu (para wali) membiarkan mereka berbuat terhadap diri mereka menurut yang patut. Allah mengetahui apa yang kamu perbuat.

dan nabimu menggarap istri orang begitu habis haidnya?????
OOT out... balik ke topik. Apa tujuan Muhammad berpoligami?
baca yang teliti lagi tujuan sebenarnya nabi mu menikahi Safiya,

kecantikan Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab digambarkan kepadanya. Suaminya sudah dibunuh sedangkan dia adalah seorang pengantin. Oleh sebab itu rasul Allah memilihnya bagi diri sendiri
rekonsiliasi selangkang lagi?

feodor fathon FF wrote: hati2 entar gue balikin lo malu lagi :lol:

thanks for the warning. lu sendiri jangan malu ya gua balikin :D
feodor fathon FF

apa sudah yakin cur ...
1. Semua lelaki dibunuh ?
2. NIkah setelah 3 hari ? :lol:
feodor fathon FF

kamana yeuh ??..udeh yakin belon ?
curious

Post by curious »

gua kira ada apa sampai buka-buka thread baru tentang rekonsiliasi selangkangan. rupanya hanya omong kosong si dodor.

daripada lu teriak-teriak sendiri dor, post saja segala sumber yang lu punya untuk membela selangkangan nabi lu. kita lihat saja nanti.
xinthing_lu

Post by xinthing_lu »

Dhor

Sebagai trial and error lu mo ngga kalo lu ama keluarga istri lu gwa bunuh terus sebagai rekonsiliasinya gwa tidurin bini lu setelah beberapa hari dari hari pembunuhan itu.

Wahhhhhh... Dhor gwa pengen banget lihat muka istri lu segimana hornynya ama pembunuh suami ama keluarganya. Cuman sayangnya Dhor gwa ngga segila Babi besar lu...... Opss nabi besar lu

Dhor lu bagusan check dolo tu otak lu kale kale karena sering kebentur ama lantai jadi ngga beres gitu

Shame on U
:roll: :evil: :evil:
SQUALL LION HEART

Post by SQUALL LION HEART »

Lagi bahas kegemaran seks muhammad ya ?

nabi mengganggap bahwa budak tidak mempunyai hak apapun. Anda bisa saja wanita yang telah menikah dan berbahagia, namun jika Muhamad dan para pengikutnya menyerang kotamu, kamu akan kehilangan semua hak yang kamu punya dan sementara suamimu dibunuh atau diperbudak, Anda dapat diberikan pada seorang Mujahidin Muslim yang memperistrimu atau memperkosamu dengan bebas dengan ridho Allah. (dikutip dari FFI)

begitulah... ajaran nabi .. siapa mau ikut ?
feodor fathon FF

curious wrote:gua kira ada apa sampai buka-buka thread baru tentang rekonsiliasi selangkangan. rupanya hanya omong kosong si dodor.

daripada lu teriak-teriak sendiri dor, post saja segala sumber yang lu punya untuk membela selangkangan nabi lu. kita lihat saja nanti.
ok dech gua jawab gak usah sama hadits dulu sama deskripsi aja dulu biar faham .

1. Penyerangan ke benteng khaybar terjadi 2 kali

2. pada Khaybar part 1 tdk ada elsekusi yg ada adalah perang berhadapan dan Safiya masuk sbg tawanan di dlamnya. dan Banu Nadhir di usir setalah para petempurnya dihukum mati. sisanya dari banu Quraiza diampuni dan masih di khaybar

3. Safiya selama part 1 tinggal di salah satu istri nabi untuk menunggu Iddah kemdian terjadi Khaybar part 2 setelah perang Khandaq.

4. pada masa khaybar 2 BQ yg dulu diampuni bikin ulah dgn mengirimkan ratusan orangnya menolong Qurasiy mengepung madina hingga kelaparan 3 hari tiga malam lebih.

5. kemudian BQ dihukum oleh putusan Sa'd petempurnya dihukum mati dan propertinya jadi harta rampasan perang dan orang2 jadi tawanan. tap diampuni lagi dan booty dikembalikan untuk berusaha dan gak diusir.
curious

Post by curious »

itu dongengan lu. tanpa bukti, tanpa referensi.
3. Safiya selama part 1 tinggal di salah satu istri nabi untuk menunggu Iddah kemdian terjadi Khaybar part 2 setelah perang Khandaq.
Bandingkan dengan hadist sahih bukhari:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.059.524
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet stayed for three rights between Khaibar and Medina and was married to Safiya.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.059.523
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 523:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet stayed with Safiya bint Huyai for three days on the way of Khaibar where he consummated his marriage with her. Safiya was amongst those who were ordered to use a veil.

Terjemahan:
Nabi tinggal bersama dengan Safiya bint Huyai selama tiga hari dalam perjalanan keluar dari Khaibar di mana dia "menikmati pernikahannya" dengannya" (menyetubuhinya)

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.059.522
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
We arrived at Khaibar, and when Allah helped His Apostle to open the fort, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq whose husband had been killed while she was a bride, was mentioned to Allah's Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself, and set out with her, and when we reached a place called Sidd-as-Sahba,' Safiya became clean from her menses then Allah's Apostle married her. Hais (i.e. an 'Arabian dish) was prepared on a small leather mat. Then the Prophet said to me, "I invite the people around you." So that was the marriage banquet of the Prophet and Safiya. Then we proceeded towards Medina, and I saw the Prophet, making for her a kind of cushion with his cloak behind him (on his camel). He then sat beside his camel and put his knee for Safiya to put her foot on, in order to ride (on the camel).

Terjemahan bagian yang dibold:
Naib memilihnya untuk dirinya sendiri dan berangkat bersamanya hingga kami mencapai suatu tempat yang disebut Sidd-as-Sahba, Safiya menjadi bersihd ari haidnya, lalu rasul allah menikahinya.

Question:
Di manakan tempat tinggal "salah satu istri nabi untuk menunggu masa iddat itu? Di Khaybar? Di perjalanan? ;D

Baca hadistnya hati-hati. muhammad tinggal selama tiga malam di antara Khaibar & Medina dan menikahi Safiya sewaktu itu, yaitu selama di perjalanan. Baca lebih lanjut, safiya dicadari sebelum berangkat bersama rombongan. pikir....pikir..... hati-hati dalam menjawab.

next time try harder! ;)
feodor fathon FF

• Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3328:
    Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported: I was sitting behind Abu Talha on the Day of Khaibar and my feet touched the foot of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and we came (to the people of Khaibar) when the sun had risen and they had driven out their cattle, and had themselves come out with their axes, large baskets and hatchets, and they said: (Here come) Muhammad and the army. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Khaibar is ruined. Verily when we get down in the valley of a people, evil is the morning of the warned ones (al-Qur'an, xxxvii. 177). Allah, the Majestic and the Glorious, defeated them (the inhabitants of Khaibar), and there fell to the lot of Dihya a beautiful girl, and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) got her in exchange of seven heads, and then entrusted her to Umm Sulaim so that she might embellish her and prepare her (for marriage) with him. He (the narrator) said: He had been under the impression that he had said that so that she might spend her period of 'Iddah in her (Umm Sulaim's) house. (The woman) was Safiyya daughter of Huyayy. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) arranged the wedding feast consisting of dates, cheese, and refined butter, and pits were dug and tiers were set in them dining cloths, and there was brought cheese and refined butter, and these were placed there. And the people ate to their fill, and they said:We do not know whether he (the Holy Prophet) had married her (as a free woman), or as a slave woman. They said: If he (the Holy Prophet) would make her wear the veil, then she would be a (free married) woman, and if he would not make her wear the veil, then she should be a slave woman. When he intended to ride, he made her wear the veil and she sat on the hind part of the camel; so they came to know that he had married her. As they approached Medina, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) drove (his ride) quickly and so we did. 'Adba' (the name of Allah's Apostle's camel) stumbled and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) fell down and she (Radrat Safiyya: also up and covered her. woman looked towards her and said: May Allah keep away the Jewess! He (the narrator) said: I said: Aba Hamza, did Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) really fall down? He said: Yes, by Allah, hein fact fell down. Anas said: I also saw the wedding feast of Zainab, and he (the Holy Prophet) served bread and meat to the people, and made them eat to their heart's content, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent me to call people, and as he was free (from the ceremony) he stood up and I followed him. Two persons were left and they were busy in talking and did not get out(of the apartment). He (the Holy Prophet) then proceeded towards (the apartments of) his wives. He greeted with as-Salamu 'alaikum to every one of them and said: Members of the household, how are you? They said: Messenger of Allah, we are in good state 'How do you find your family? He would say: In good state. When he was free from (this work of exchanging greetings)he came back, and I also came back along with him. And as he reached the door, (he found) that the two men were still busy in talking. And when they saw him having returned, they stood up and went out; and by Allah! I do not know whether I had informed him, or there was a revelation to him (to the affect) that they had gone. He (the Holy Prophet) then came back and I also returned along with him, and as he put his step on the threshold of his door he hung a curtain between me and him, and (it was on this occasion) that Allah revealed this verse: (" O you who believe), do not enter the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to 'you" (xxxiii. 53).
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safiyya_bint_Huyayy
    Safiyya bint Huyayy
    Early life
    Safiyya was born in Medina and belonged to the Jewish tribe of Banu Nadir. Her father, Huyayy ibn Akhtab was the chief of the Banu Nadir, and her mother, Barra bint Samawal, belonged to the Banu Qurayza tribe. When Banu Nadir was expelled from Medina in 625, her family settled in Khaybar, an oasis near Medina.[1]

Her father and brother went from Khaybar to join the Meccan and Bedouin forces besieging Muhammad in Medina during the Battle of the Trench. Both fought alongside the Banu Qurayza and were killed, together with all the men of the Banu Qurayza, by Muhammad's followers.[2] In 627 or early in 628, Safiyya married Kinana ibn al-Rabi, treasurer of the Banu Nadir; she was about 17 years old at that time.[1]

SAFIYA DINIKAH 627-628 AH
    Safiyah bint Huyai bin Akhtab was a Jew captured in the battle of Khaybar. Her father, Huyayy ibn Akhtab, the former chief of the Banu Nadir, had been beheaded before the battle along with the Banu Qurayza. Muhammad married her in the seventh year of Al-Hijra.

PERANG KHAYBAR II 629 AH
    In May 629 Muslims triumphed over the Jews (including Banu Nadir) at the Battle of Khaybar. Although the Jews put up fierce resistance, the lack of central command and their unpreparedness for an extended siege resulted in a Muslim victory. The Jews surrendered, but were remained at Khaybar on the terms they give one-half of their annual produce to the Muslims. The land itself became the collective property of the Muslim state.[4]
menurut ente cukup gak 627-628 ke 629 untuk IDDAH ???
  • [QURAN 2:234] Orang-orang yang meninggal dunia di antaramu dengan meninggalkan istri-istri (hendaklah para istri itu) menangguhkan dirinya (beridah) empat bulan sepuluh hari. Kemudian apabila telah habis idahnya, maka tiada dosa bagimu (para wali) membiarkan mereka berbuat terhadap diri mereka menurut yang patut. Allah mengetahui apa yang kamu perbuat.
feodor fathon FF

Ralat : Safiya tinggal di Ummu Sulaim bukan Ummu Salama ... Ummu Sulaim adalah ibu Anas bin Malik anak dari Ummu Haram bibi dari Foster Mothernya Nabi Muhammad
curious

Q

Post by curious »

Eh, kenapa pertanyaan gua tidak dijawab? Anyway walaupun lu rupanya sudah menjauh dari judul topik lu sendiri tentang rekonsiliasi, sekali ini gua layani sampah lu.
feodor fathon FF wrote: Allah, the Majestic and the Glorious, defeated them (the inhabitants of Khaibar), and there fell to the lot of Dihya a beautiful girl, and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) got her in exchange of seven heads, and then entrusted her to Umm Sulaim so that she might embellish her and prepare her (for marriage) with him. He (the narrator) said: He had been under the impression that he had said that so that she might spend her period of 'Iddah in her (Umm Sulaim's) house. (The woman) was Safiyya daughter of Huyayy
tolong diterjemahkan tulisan di atas, terutama bagian "under the impression that" . Silahkan konsultasi dengan guru les bahasa inggris anda supaya tidak memalukan diri sendiri ;)

Dan kenapa tidak anda jawab pertanyaan saya tentang tempat kediaman istri tempat safiya menghabiskan masa iddahnya? Kalau memang di tempat Uum Sulaim, apakah Umm Sulaim itu istri muhammad? Di manakah rumah Umm Sulaim? Di Khaybar? Di Perjalanan antara Khaybar ke Medina tempat Muhammad menyetubuhi Safiya ataukah di Medina? Mohon disertakan referensi supaya gua tidak bisa menuduh anda hanya melemparkan muntahan saja di sini ;)

feodor fathon FF wrote: In 627 or early in 628, Safiyya married Kinana ibn al-Rabi, treasurer of the Banu Nadir; she was about 17 years old at that time.[1]

SAFIYA DINIKAH 627-628 AH
Betul, Safiya menikah pada tahun 627 atau 628. Tetapi siapa yang menikahinya? hahahaha... postingan lu saja lu tidak mengerti. Dor dor... entar gaji lu memerangi kafir di sini dipotong tuh karena membikin malu nama Islam saja.hahahahaaa...
feodor fathon FF wrote: PERANG KHAYBAR II 629 AH
In May 629 Muslims triumphed over the Jews (including Banu Nadir) at the Battle of Khaybar. Although the Jews put up fierce resistance, the lack of central command and their unpreparedness for an extended siege resulted in a Muslim victory. The Jews surrendered, but were remained at Khaybar on the terms they give one-half of their annual produce to the Muslims. The land itself became the collective property of the Muslim state.[4] [/i][/list]

menurut ente cukup gak 627-628 ke 629 untuk IDDAH ???
Iya memang kalau dari tahun 627 ke 629 lama banget tuh buat orang beriddah. tapi masalahnya sekarang, masa iddah Safiya itu dari saat suaminya di bunuh (TAHUN 629, bulan MEI). Jadi masah iddah kalau dari Mei 629 Ke MEI/JUNI/JULI 629 ya tidak cukup untuk memenuhi aturan Quran.
curious

Post by curious »

feodor fathon FF wrote:Ralat : Safiya tinggal di Ummu Sulaim bukan Ummu Salama ... Ummu Sulaim adalah ibu Anas bin Malik anak dari Ummu Haram bibi dari Foster Mothernya Nabi Muhammad
OK lah. karena lu meralat, gua ganti pertanyaan gua.
DI MANAKAH RUMAH UMM SULAIM?
A. DI KHAYBAR
B. DI PERJALANAN ANTARA KHAYBAR DAN MEDINAH, TEMPAT MUHAMMAD MENYETUBUHI SAFIYAH (SIDD-AS-SAHBA)
C. DI MEDINA.

Mohon dijawab beserta referensi
feodor fathon FF

Re: Q

curious wrote:Eh, kenapa pertanyaan gua tidak dijawab? Anyway walaupun lu rupanya sudah menjauh dari judul topik lu sendiri tentang rekonsiliasi, sekali ini gua layani sampah lu.
tolong diterjemahkan tulisan di atas, terutama bagian "under the impression that" . Silahkan konsultasi dengan guru les bahasa inggris anda supaya tidak memalukan diri sendiri ;)

loh sama sekali ini tdk ada sangkut pautnya dng rekonsiliasi Yahudi secara keseluruhan. apakah istri penjahat gak boleh sedih ketika suaminya ditembak polisi ??.... apakah istri penjahat harus menyalahkan polisi yg m,enembak suaminya seorang penjahat atau harus marah sama suaminya karena berbuat jahat ??

Dan kenapa tidak anda jawab pertanyaan saya tentang tempat kediaman istri tempat safiya menghabiskan masa iddahnya? Kalau memang di tempat Uum Sulaim, apakah Umm Sulaim itu istri muhammad? Di manakah rumah Umm Sulaim? Di Khaybar? Di Perjalanan antara Khaybar ke Medina tempat Muhammad menyetubuhi Safiya ataukah di Medina? Mohon disertakan referensi supaya gua tidak bisa menuduh anda hanya melemparkan muntahan saja di sini ;)
ente pasti bingung sebab nyangka perang khaybar cuman sekali ...padahal itu 2 kali terjadi :
  • Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 362.
    -----------------------------------------
    Narated By Ibn Umar : Bani An-Nadir and Bani Quraiza fought (against the Prophet violating their peace treaty), so the Prophet exiled Bani An-Nadir and allowed Bani Quraiza to remain at their places (in Medina) taking nothing from them till they fought against the Prophet again). He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Islam. He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of Bani Qainuqa', the tribe of 'Abdullah bin Salam and the Jews of Bani Haritha and all the other Jews of Medina.

suami safiya mati di Khaybar part 1 kemudian Safiya dibawa ke Madina tempat tinggal Umm Sulaim seorang dari Banu Najjar (ANSOR)

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumaysa_bint_Milhan
    Rumaysa bint Milhan, popularly known as Umm Sulaym, was one of the earliest women converts to Islam in Yathrib. Umm Sulaym was first married to Malik ibn an-Nadr and her son by this marriage was the famous Anas ibn Malik, one of the great companions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad[1].
    Following the death of her first husband, Zayd ibn Sahl, known as Abu Talha ibn Thabit, resolved to become engaged to her before anyone else did. He was confident that Umm Sulaym would not pass him over for another. He was quite rich, an accomplished horseman, skilful archer and he belonged to the same clan as Umm Sulaym, the Banu Najjar. Following Abu Talhah's exceptance of Islam, the two married and were considered a model Muslim couple. Abu Talhah died while he was on a naval expedition during the time of the caliph Uthman, and was buried at sea.
    Umm Sulaym was noted for her courage and bravery. During the battle of Uhud, she carried a dagger in the folds of her dress, giving water and tending to the wounded and attempting to defend Muhammad when the tide of battle was turning against him.

• Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 079.
    -----------------------------------------
    Narated By Abu Usaid As-Sa'idi : The Prophet said, "The best family among the Ansar is the Banu An-Najjar."

Betul, Safiya menikah pada tahun 627 atau 628. Tetapi siapa yang menikahinya? hahahaha... postingan lu saja lu tidak mengerti. Dor dor... entar gaji lu memerangi kafir di sini dipotong tuh karena membikin malu nama Islam saja.hahahahaaa...

saya salah ketik kali yah ?
khaybar part 1 Kinana terbunuh dan Safiya jadi budak Nabi tahun 628 M
Khaybar part 2 dinkah antara khaybar madina pada tahun 629 M setelah dititipkan di Umm sulaim

Iya memang kalau dari tahun 627 ke 629 lama banget tuh buat orang beriddah. tapi masalahnya sekarang, masa iddah Safiya itu dari saat suaminya di bunuh (TAHUN 629, bulan MEI). Jadi masah iddah kalau dari Mei 629 Ke MEI/JUNI/JULI 629 ya tidak cukup untuk memenuhi aturan Quran.

gue salah ketik kali yah ?..... :lol:
curious

Post by curious »

Jawab dulu pertanyaanku di atas tentang tempat tinggal Uum Sulaim :D dan terjemahkan hadist sahih muslim yang kau post sebelumnya.

Sebelum itu, tidak akan gua layani sampahmu :D
feodor fathon FF

gak tau ansar ???? dimana banu2 ansar tinggal ??
curious

Post by curious »

jawab dulu.. jangan menghindar. nanti kita lihat betapa ridiculousnya argument lu ;)
feodor fathon FF

lemot banget gak tau ANSAR itu siapa .... ha ha ha
curious

Post by curious »

waduh waduhhh... ada yang mukanya merah karena tahu akan tertangkap basah.... menghindar mulu. jawab donk kalo lu jantan... eh mungkin lu betina ya, jeng fifie?
feodor fathon FF

bukan itu masalahnya .... ORANG SOK TAU TTG ISLAM ternyata gak tau acan siapa itu Ansar dan tinggal dimana ..... INI PARAH !!!!

PARAH BANGET !!!
curious

Post by curious »

di mana gua pernah bialng gua tidak tahu siapa orang ansar dan di mana mereka tinggal? gua hanya minta lu sendiri yang mengatakan di mana mereka (baca: Umm sulaim tinggal. ayo jawab..... semua orang menunggu... eng ing engg.gg.......lu nggak jantan ahhhh.. mungkin bencong ya ;) gua kasih lu waktu sampai besok pagi untuk menjawab. kalau besok pagi gua log in masih belum ada jawaban, akan aku permalukan elu sebesar-besarnya heheheee