Tokoh2 Islam Timur Tengah & Turki MURTAD**

Orang-orang dari seluruh dunia yang murtad (termasuk dari FFInternasional). Siapa mereka dan mengapa mereka meninggalkan Islam ? Murtadin2 dari FFIndonesia silahkan masukkan pengakuan ke 'Mengapa Saya Murtad ?'
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... 987#195987

4 July 2007

Ehsan Jami adalah anggota DPR BELANDA berusia 22 thn, anggota Partai Buruh Sosialis (PvdA) dari kota Leidschendam. Anehnya, partainya tidak menyukainya karena ia seorang MUSLIM MURTAD.

13 thn yg lalu, keluarga Jami mengungsi dari Iran ke Belanda. Ketika ia masih kecil, Muhamad adalah pahlawan terbesar Jami. Namun KETIKA PERTAMA KALI MEMBACA QURAN, ia menyimpyulkan bahwa Muhamad adalah "seorang kriminal," katanya pada surat kabar Trouw: "Kalau Muhamad hidup di jaman sekarang, ia akan masuk kelompoknya Bin Laden atau Saddam Hussein [...] Saya merasa tertipu ketika mempelajari siapa sebenarnya Muhamad. Cinta saya baginya berubah menjadi kebencian mendalam."

Bulan ini, Jami mengumumkan akan mendirikan KOMITE EX-MUSLIM BELANDA (spt yg sudah dilakukan di Skandinavia, Jerman dan UK), yg akan diresmikan bulan September dlm sebuah konferensi pers internasional. Namun, inisiatifnya itu tidak hanya membuat berang para Islamis (baca : Muslim tulen) TETAPI jua partainya sendiri ! Partainya ketakutan bahwa mereka akan kehilangan dukungan Muslim gara2 dirinya.

Namun, Mr. Jami, bersikeras tidak akan mundur, walau sering menerima ancaman mati dan pernyataan kebencian dari Islamis maupun partainya, sendiri. Keberaniannya disejajarkan dgn mantan anggota parlemen Belanda yg paling terkenal itu; Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
Last edited by ali5196 on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tukularwana

Post by tukularwana »

Kalau search di Google "leaving islam", hasilnya 123,000.

Alhamdulilah, semoga ajaran Setan berkedok Allah SWT yang dibawa nabi (baca: Babi) Besar Muhamad semakin banyak ditinggalkan penganutnya.
Amin.

Last edited by tukularwana on Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
swatantre

Post by swatantre »

tukularwana wrote:
Kalau search di Google "leaving islam", hasilnya 123,000.

Aaahhh...masaaakkk.... Aku ketemunya malah 2.120.000 lhoo ...!!!!
Adadeh

Post by Adadeh »

Tunch Ilkin (Turkish Tunç Ali İlkin) (born September 23, 1957 in Istanbul, Turkey) is a sports broadcaster and a former American football player. He currently serves as a television and radio analyst for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Born in Istanbul, Turkey, Ilkin's parents Mehmet and Ayten Ilkin emigrated to the United States when he was two years old and settled in the Chicago area. He attended Highland Park High School in Highland Park, Illinois where he won All Conference and All County honors as a football player. In 1975, he was granted an athletic scholarship to Indiana State University. He was chosen by the Steelers in the sixth round of the 1980 NFL Draft.[1]

He played offensive tackle for the Steelers from 1980 to 1992 earning two Pro Bowl appearance honors (1988 and 1989). He played for the Green Bay Packers in 1993 before retiring from football. He served as Vice-President of the NFL Player's Association from 1989 to 1994.

In addition to Ilkin and Craig Wolfley, the 1980 Steelers draft also produced future sports broadcaster Mark Malone.
Tunch's mother was Miss Turkey in 1950.[3]
Tunch Ilkin has a fifteen year old son Clay Ilkin, who attends Upper St. Clair High School and plays on the football team.
Originally, he was a Muslim, but then converted to Christianity.
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

AFGHAN : MULLAH MURTAD dan kini cari suaka di Inggris

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 099192.ece
July 18, 2007

Hakim Akash dulunya seorang anggota top Taliban. Kini ia takut pada mereka. Dulu ia bekerja sbg Mullah, dari mesjid ke mesjid ia menyebarkan ideologi Bin Laden. Namun ketika Taliban disingkirkan dari kekuasaan, ia mencari suaka politik di Inggris. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Setelah satu tahun di Inggris dan permintaan suakanya gagal, ia kemudian DIBAPTIS JADI KRISTEN.

Ia kini meminta suaka baru, mengatakan bahwa kalau ia kembali ke Afghanistan, sesuai dgn hukum Islam disana, ia akan dihukum mati. Persis spt kasusnya Abdul Rahman.

Hmmmm ... mugnkinkah ia murtad bo'ongan demi visa ke Inggris ? :x :x :x
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Several Other Muslims-Turned-Christian-Pastors Murdered by Muslim Extremists in Iran

Pastor Mohammed Bajher Yusefi
Rev. Mehdi Dibaj
Rev. Tateos Mikaelian
Rev. Haik Hovsepian-Mehr
Rev. Hossein Soodmand

http://www.farsinet.com/dibaj/yusefi.html
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Siamack Baniameri: Muslim Iran jadi BUDHIS !
http://www.iranican-dream.com/page1.html

Bukunya : The Iranican Dream
http://www.iranican-dream.com/interviews.html

ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/a ... 015175.php

Descendant of Muhammad converts to Christianity -- but faces threat to life if forced to return to Turkey

A Turk who claims to be a descendant of Islam's prophet Muhammad has converted to Christianity while living in Germany.

But Sedar Dedeoglu, of Luedenscheid, now faces a threat to his life if he's forced to return to Turkey, and is seeking help from German authorities.

Dedeoglu, who is involved in Christian outreach programs among Muslims, has been receiving death threats from Muslims unwilling to accept his conversion. His relatives also regard the apostasy as shameful.

If Dedeoglu is returned to his native country, he very likely would be killed, his lawyer says.
Moderator 3

Post by Moderator 3 »

dari adadeh:

28. Salah - Ex-Muslim Palestinian, Now Gospel Musician

In July “Jesus 101” was introduced nationwide and the new G-Soul Sound was born. The olive complexioned street savvy kid from Baltimore, has finally made good and is impacting a new generation with his new brand of gospel music.

In Jesus 101, Salah attempts to capture the emotion of his radical new birth from Islam into Christianity. Born to Palestinian parents, his music exudes the passion it took for him to turn against the traditions of his family and become a follower of Jesus Christ. Salah is no overnight success story. He has paid his dues and can talk about the darker days when he had to balance several jobs to keep his dream alive. He knows the struggle of having to pay the rent and keep food on his children’s table, yet remain faithful to the almost irresistible tug in his soul to reach the masses with his music.

Quote:
Salah's Interview about How he came to know the real Jesus

TGL: Many artists in the gospel music industry don’t have a testimony like yours. You were once Muslim. How did the transition from Islam to Christianity take place?

**Salah: My wife was brought up in a Baptist Church and I was born in the Muslim faith. Both of my parents are Palestinian. Being naive and young at the time my wife and I thought that when our kids were born we would teach them both faiths and they could decide what faith they wanted to follow when they got older.

We figured that this plan would work but all marriages have rough moments and we really “went through.” I gave my life to Jesus six years ago when I was 27. At that time, we were actually in the midst of separating and getting a divorce. My daughter was only 3 and she came to me one Sunday morning and asked me if I would go to church with her and her mother. God was setting me up because he knew that I would not be able to say no to my little girl… I was going through so much. So when my daughter came and asked me to go I said, “Okay, yeah I’ll go.”

My wife hadn’t been attending church for years but on that Sunday she decided to attend this church that met in a high school called Grace Church. So I got dressed and went to church that Sunday and Pastor Derek Grier began to speak and he said “Church, I planned a sermon this Sunday but there is somebody here that needs to hear a different word.” So I was looking around, like who is that somebody? So he started speaking and he started speaking directly at me. Not that he was looking at me but God was speaking directly to me. It was one of those things that were unmistakable. It was like, how could he know these things about my life. It was just too intimate. So I am looking at my wife thinking this ‘is this a set up.’ ‘Did you talk to him about what was going on in my life?” The first week, I just kind of asked it in my mind and thought okay, this is a coincidence. There has got to be some folks in here going through what I am going through. I blew it off and went back the next Sunday. But the next week the same thing happened. He said “Church I planned a sermon this Sunday but there is somebody here that needs to hear a different word.” Again, he began to speak directly to me. This time it was even more personal. At that point I could not turn away and say it was a coincidence. And I asked my wife, “Did you tell this man what is happening in my life?” But I thought there is no way she could have told him these things because there are some things he is saying that she don’t even know about me.

So I began to really start paying attention now. So I went back the 3rd week and the same thing happened. It just kept getting deeper and deeper. I think by the 5th week I was listening and it got to the end of the message and I kind of zoned out because I was just blown away. But when I snapped back into it, Pastor Grier was asking “Is there anyone that does not know Jesus Christ as there Lord and Savior” and I raised my hand because I did not know Jesus. The next thing I know he is talking about “come on down” and I am thinking ‘what is this, the Price is Right?’ So I went down and I said the prayer of salvation and he said that “The angels in heaven had begun rejoicing over my response to the Gospel, and my name was written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.” He added, “You are a different person and not the same one you were when you walked in here.” At the time I didn’t realize what I had done. When I came back to myself , I just raised my hand to be honest that I didn’t know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I don’t believe I really gave my life to Christ that day. But two Sundays later, I prayed again with the Pastor. I confessed it from the bottom of my heart and Jesus Christ came in.

TGL: How should a Christian approach a Muslim if they want to lead them to Christ?

**Salah: I think one of the problems is that the church does not prepare us to go out and to learn about other faiths. You don’t have to know everything about every faith but just enough to know what is going on in people’s hearts. I think the church needs to really prepare folks. I guess one song that epitomizes this is Darwin Hobbs and Shirley Murdoch and they were singing about ‘some pray to a God Muhammad,’ That’s not correct because Muslims don’t pray to Muhammad as if he were a God. Muslims look at Muhammad as if he were a prophet. He simply brought what Muslims consider to be God’s message to the Muslims. If Christians do not understand these things, they are going to end up disrespecting somebody or turning them off. I think the most important thing is for Christians to come in a spirit of love. Not to come at them with an air that I am better than you, because I have Christ and you don’t. I believe that a lot of religions, [share] a lot of [moral] fundamentals. But the missing ingredient in every other religion is Jesus Christ. Muslims believe in Jesus Christ but they just believe He is just a mere prophet.

TGL: So Christians lack understanding?

**Salah: Yeah. If you were witnessing to a Buddhist without having an understanding about what it is that makes them believe what they believe, even though we are sharing in love, it might appear that we are coming in disrespect. Most people that would come to me would just blatantly tell me that I was going to hell because I didn’t believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. And I didn’t want to hear that because in my opinion I was living the best life I could as a Muslim. So I believe we could end up loosing a whole lot of folks, if we don’t realize how we are supposed to really approach them.

TGL: If you had to name one thing, what was it that drew you to Christianity? Was it that there was someone telling you about yourself or was it the presence of love that you never felt before? What was it?

**Salah: The first thing that sparked my attention was the fact that this man knew all my business. There was no way this man could know all my business, unless someone was telling him all my business and the only one who knew all my business was God. Only God knew the things that were coming out of his mouth. The second thing that God did, knowing my love for music, he drew me in through the powerful praise and worship of that church. I love the feeling behind the praise and worship. I ended up becoming a praise and worship leader at Grace.

There is no greater feeling in the world to me. There is not a drug, not an alcoholic beverage, absolutely nothing that can compare to the feeling. But I can only speak for true worshippers who aim to minister in the presence of God. There is nothing in the world that can compare to experiencing His Presence. So when I began to sing the praises and learn more and more about what those words meant, you know God just enlarging Himself inside of me. His presence is so real that when He touches you, you can’t deny it. This is something that I didn’t experience in Islam. All my life I desired to have a close personal relationship with God. I never got it with Islam.

TGL: As a Muslim, you had a pretty strict lifestyle, in terms of making sure you are praying at certain times of the day and they are faithful to it. Coming from something that is so strict [Islam] to something that is more about you and your relationship [Christianity], how did your lifestyle change?

**Salah: It really changed tremendously because now I can pray to God whenever I want to pray to Him. It doesn’t have to be a certain time and I don’t have to face in a certain direction. I didn’t have to say the same prayer every time I pray. It is more intimate where if I want to just talk to God I can get down on my knees and talk to Him. Every time you pray as a Muslim it is the exact same prayer, you have to pray at certain times. It is more ritualistic in my opinion.

I am now with the praise team at New Birth in Atlanta, with Bishop Eddie Long. I am also in the men’s choir and on the drama ministry in a church that big. It has over 25,000 members. My responsibility as a leader has gotten much larger and I am not saying it is always easy because if I am ever tempted to do something out of line, I can’t because it seems like everybody in the city seems to go to my church.

TGL:: Your style of gospel has been defined as G-Soul – “not your mama’s gospel.” So what do you want everyone to know about your music?

**Salah:: I call it G-Soul because the “G” stands for God. I believe that God wants to do something different through me. I have never been a very traditional person nor am I a religious person. I just love Jesus Christ. I love God’s word and I just want to make sure everyone else gets a chance to love Jesus Christ. I want to be able to get to young people. If you listen to my stuff it is really more R&B and …I mean I really didn’t change anything from what I used to do musically. It is still R&B Hip Hop and the only thing I did was put God lyrics to it. I didn’t want to get put into the gospel box or the contemporary Christian box because I believe once you get put in a box you automatically turn off a demographic that needs to be touched. G Soul is about winning souls for God.

TGL: What is the name of the CD?

**Salah:: The name of the CD is Jesus 101. All the stuff in there is very basic. It is easy for the believer and non-believer to listen to and get into. It has very nice beats that people can start moving to. It is very melodic, the verses and the hooks, you know. Before you know it you are bobbing to it and even humming the melodies and then the next thing you know you are singing to God. It kind of sneaks up on you and smacks you in the head.

TGL: Do you have a website?

**Salah:: I do. It’s www.SalahJam.com. And there are samples of the CD on there and it is available on-line at Tower.com and CDbaby.com. As soon as we finish working out national distribution it will be released commercially. It will be an internationally distributed CD. We are trying to do it as big as we can, because God is so big we can’t do it small.

http://www.bothsidesmag.com/g-soulsound.html

His WebSite : www.SalahJam.com
Adadeh

Post by Adadeh »

As'ad Abu Khalil

As'ad AbuKhalil (born March 16, 1960) is a professor of political science at California State University, Stanislaus and visiting professor at University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of Historical Dictionary of Lebanon (1998) and Bin Laden, Islam & America's New "War on Terrorism" (2002). He maintains a blog, The Angry Arab News Service, in which he describes himself as an "atheist secularist".
Eneng Kusnadi

Post by Eneng Kusnadi »

Yang di youtube sudah banyak yang di removed tuh!
mungkin harus cari lagi!
ahmad_doni

Post by ahmad_doni »

heheh iyah....kayaknya malah semuanya udah ga ada lagi tuh yang di youtube.

btw, sekedar informasi nih. bagi yang ingin download video2 dari youtube, bisa download software naevius youtube converter

cukup tinggal memasukkan url video youtube, maka software ini akan langsung mendownload-nya dan meng-convert kedalam file avi hingga bisa diputar di berbagai video player milik anda. download disini:

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/2658536 ... igmata.rar

Enjoy :)
bujursangkar

Post by bujursangkar »

kalau ldi terjemahkan dalam bahasa indo , pasti kita semua mengerti
Jadilah Bijaksana

Post by Jadilah Bijaksana »

Sifat jahat zachar onani:
Bahkan teman2nya takut padanya. Ketika temannya menggedor rumahnya utk mengajak solat pada pk 3 pagi, Anani yg lebih suka tidur ketimbang solat pk 3 pagi, menembaknya mati dgn pistol. Dan setelah itu ia kembali tidur dgn tenang.
pantas saja dia jadi murtadin. setelah jadi murtadin ,mungkin dia akan menembak pendeta yang nyenggol bahunya.
Jadilah Bijaksana

Post by Jadilah Bijaksana »

ali5196 wrote:AFGHAN : MULLAH MURTAD dan kini cari suaka di Inggris

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 099192.ece
July 18, 2007

Hakim Akash dulunya seorang anggota top Taliban. Kini ia takut pada mereka. Dulu ia bekerja sbg Mullah, dari mesjid ke mesjid ia menyebarkan ideologi Bin Laden. Namun ketika Taliban disingkirkan dari kekuasaan, ia mencari suaka politik di Inggris. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Setelah satu tahun di Inggris dan permintaan suakanya gagal, ia kemudian DIBAPTIS JADI KRISTEN.

Ia kini meminta suaka baru, mengatakan bahwa kalau ia kembali ke Afghanistan, sesuai dgn hukum Islam disana, ia akan dihukum mati. Persis spt kasusnya Abdul Rahman.

Hmmmm ... mugnkinkah ia murtad bo'ongan demi visa ke Inggris ? :x :x :x
ternyata demi suaka.....
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Jadilah Bijaksana wrote:ternyata demi suaka.....
Biasa khan Muslim demen taqqiya ! Yg penting masuk negara kafir, khan enak tuh dapat rumah, sekolah, pelayanan kesehatan gratis dan wanita2 Muslim bebas berkeluyuran dan bercinta. Mana ada tuh negara Islam yg spt itu. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Herannya koq nggak kenapa ke Inggris kaga ke Saudi Arabia?
pecel lele

Post by pecel lele »

murtad dihukum mati??? gw baru tau loh swear!!! ck.ck..
Adadeh

Re: Tokoh2 Islam Timur Tengah MURTAD**

Post by Adadeh »

Ini film kesaksian Mark Gabriel di youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eldxkk5 ... re=related