Sanggahan Ali Sina Untuk Zakir Naik ttg SAINS dlm Quran

Sanggahan terhdp klaim2 Sains, Mukjizat dlm Islam & fakta ttg Jaman Keemasan Islam
Non-nonMuslim

Re: Sanggahan Ali Sina Untuk Zakir Naik ttg SAINS dlm Quran

Post by Non-nonMuslim »

Asalamualikum.. Keselamatan dan kesejahteraan untuk Anda semua

Izin gabung ya, perkenalka sebelumnya saya seorang Muslim.

Thread yang Bagus, sanggahan yang bagus :)

Saya orang awam, karena Dr. Zaik tidak baca tulisan ini jadi beliau tidak mungkin bisa memaparkan argument bantahannya, jd belum bisa menyimpulkan siapa yang benar siapa yang salah. Ingin sekali melihat Sodara Ali Sina berhadapan langsung dengan Dr. Zaik. Setelah saya lihat video-vedio debatnya, saya kagum dengan kehebatan beliau dalam beragurmentasi dan membantah setiap pertanyaan. Bahkan boleh dibilang (pendapat pribadi), beliau dengan Quran-nya selalu menang.

Namun perkenankan saya memberikan sedikit tanggapan sekaligus juga kritik terhadap temen-temen yang muslim khususnya. Menurut pendapat saya pribadi, mengukur kebenaran / kesalahan Al-Quran dengan pijakan sains adalah tidak tepat. Alasannya karena parameter atau instrument pengukurnya yang relatif. Reratif disini dalam artian bahwa sains itu terus berkembang, kalau kata Dewa19 "kebenaran hari ini bukanlah berarti kebenaran suatu saat nanti". Bagaimana jadinya jika kita "bangga" ketika hari ini ada ayat Quran yang ditafsirkan selaras dengan sains, eh tiba-tiba dikemudian hari sains itu berubah. Apa kata dunia? Namun saya sebagai seorang Muslim tetap memberikan apresiasi kepada Muslim yang lain yang berusaha membuttikan kebenaran Al-Quran memalui sains.

Untuk temen-temen non-muslim di sini, mohon maaf sebelumnya kalau saya tidak bisa menjawab / membatah apa yang dipaparkan saudara Ali Sina karena memang saya bukan pakarnya (tidak kompeten). Untuk itu, sebagai bentuk partisipasi dalam thread ini, saya akan mengutip beberapa pendapat dari orang-orang yang kredible di bidangnya, tetang sains dalam hubungannya dengan Al-Quran. Semoga ini bisa menjadi pembanding bagi teman-teman di sini.

1. Tentang Embryolgy.

"It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or Allah, because most of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God or Allah". ~ Keith L. Moore is a professor emeritus in the division of anatomy (department of surgery), former Chair of anatomy and associate dean for Basic Medical Sciences (Faculty of Medicine) at the University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

"The Quran describes not only the development of external form, but emphasizes also the internal stages, the stages inside the embryo, of its creation and development, emphasizing major events recognized by contemporary science." As a scientist, I can only deal with things which I can specifically see. I can understand embryology and developmental biology. I can understand the words that are translated to me from the Quran. As I gave the example before, if I were to transpose myself into that era, knowing what I knew today and describing things, I could not describe the things which were described. I see no evidence for the fact to refute the concept that this individual, Muhammad, had to be developing this information from some place. So I see nothing here in conflict with the concept that divine intervention was involved in what he was able to write.” ~ Dr. E. Marshall Johnson is Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Developmental Biology at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

2. Tentang batas dua lautan

“I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scriptures of the Holy Quran, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages.”
And when he was asked about the source of the Quran, he replied: “Well, I would think it must be the divine being.” ~ Dr. William W. Hay is a well-known marine scientist. He is Professor of Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, USA. He was formerly the Dean of the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science at the University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA

3. Tentang Astronomi

“I am very much impressed by finding true astronomical facts in [the] Quran, and for us the modern astronomers have been studying very small pieces of the universe. We’ve concentrated our efforts for understanding of [a] very small part. Because by using telescopes, we can see only very few parts [of] the sky without thinking [about the] whole universe. So, by reading [the] Quran and by answering to the questions, I think I can find my future way for investigation of the universe.” ~ Dr. Yoshihide Kozai is Professor Emeritus at Tokyo University, Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and was the Director of the National Astronomical Observatory, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan

4. Tentang Kulit

"During the last three years, I became interested in the Quran.... From my study and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible [as the] creator. This creator must be God. Therefore, I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger (Prophet) of Allah (God). Lastly, I must congratulate for the excellent and highly successful arrangement for this conference.... I have gained not only from the scientific point of view and religious point of view but also the great chance of meeting many well-known scientists and making many new friends among the participants. The most precious thing of all that I have gained by coming to this place is La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, and to have become a Muslim.” ~ Professor Tejatat Tejasen is the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Video dan sumbernya dari http://scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

Walaikumsalam.. Keselamatan dan kesejahteraan untuk Anda semua.
simplyguest

Re: Sanggahan Ali Sina Untuk Zakir Naik ttg SAINS dlm Quran

Post by simplyguest »

@ Non-nonMuslim,
Udah saya buat tritnya ya untuk membahas yang kamu jelasin di atas :
Scientist non-muslim mendukung kebenaran quran?

Bahasnya di sana aja, soalnya di sini RC.
O:)