Video : Topik Islam, Muslim dan Sex dengan Anak Kecil

Informasi tentang hubungan SEX dengan anak-anak yang disahkan Islam.
kalangkilang

Video : Topik Islam, Muslim dan Sex dengan Anak Kecil

Post by kalangkilang »

Topik ini akan mengumpulkan topik-topik di FFI yang berisikan video perihal sex dengan anak kecil, sesuai dengan sunnah baginda rasullulah muhammad saw yang menikah dengan siti aisya ra yang telah dipostinga oleh netter kafir dan murtadin FFI..

kalau temen-temen kafirun dan murtadin ffi bersedia menambahkan video, mohon anda cantumkan link dari video tersebut, dan dipost oleh siapa dan pada topik apa, untuk menghargai usaha dan kerjakeras dari temen-temen yang telah berjerih payah menampilkan video-video tersebut.

oke..

dipostkan oleh : by iamthewarlord » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 pm
pada topik : http://indonesia.faithfreedom.org/forum ... eo-t36969/

iamthewarlord wrote:Lihat wajah anak kecil yagn imut ini, apakah benar pembelaan kaum muslim selama ini bahwa anak2 kecil di arab sana mempunyai tubuh bongsor di usia muda? Tubuh anak2 ini sama saja dengan ukuran tubuh anak2 kecil di Indonesia.
Benar2 sick religion.
kalangkilang

Re: Video : Topik Islam, Muslim dan Sex dengan Anak Kecil

Post by kalangkilang »

posted by Orang » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:51 pm
topik : http://indonesia.faithfreedom.org/forum ... ge100.html

kalangkilang

Post by kalangkilang »

posted by Orang » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:51 pm
topik : buku-islam-aisyah-digauli-umur-9-tahun-t9483/page100.html

[youtube]3hgKcFXfRA0&[/youtube]
kalangkilang

Post by kalangkilang »

Nujood Ali 10 years old from Yemen got divorce.
kuta bali

Post by kuta bali »

kalangkilang wrote:Nujood Ali 10 years old from Yemen got divorce.
Bukunya sudah terbit:

http://www.amazon.com/Am-Nujood-Age-10- ... 297&sr=8-1
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Satu lagi Sheik yang megnatakan tidak ada usia minimum dalam perkawinan!

السلفين و الدولة الحديثة

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khSUbdc0 ... ded#at=211

For example, this Muslim cleric discussing Muhammad’s marriage to the child Aisha when she was nine. Far from blushing for shame, the cleric actually uses this anecdote to boast of the prophet’s “patience” and “magnanimity.” Translation of relevant excerpt follows:
The story of the prophet’s marriage to Aisha reveals to us aspects like the prophet’s conduct with Aisha, and more importantly the aspect regarding the relationship between the husband and wife, to show how one should treat his wife, just as the prophet did with Aisha. We know that Asia's mother went to take her down from the swing that she was playing on to fix her hair and prepare her for the prophet so he could enter her [have sex with her]—and she did that all on the same day.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/07/raymo ... islam.html
kalangkilang

Post by kalangkilang »

Pedophilia allowed and celebrated in 21st century Islam

PEDOPHILIA IN ISLAM, ALLOWED BY ALLAH AND PATRONIZED BY PROPHET
Having sex with underage children is popular in sharia countries.

ALLAH APPROVES OF IT

65.4 “If you divorce your (child) wife before she reaches menstruation age her idda is three months”.

According to this aya a muslim man can marry (and have sex with) even a one day old infant girl .

ISLAMIC AUTHORITIES PROMOTE IT

There is no argument on this point among Islamic authorities whether shia or sunni . they all agree that a muslim man can have sex with baby girl.

This is what Imam Khomeini , the top shia authority says:

“A muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”. (Tehriro vasyleh, fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990)

Here is what the the top sunni authority says (on a Saudi website) about having sex with a one day old baby girl.

http://www.investigateislam.com/english ... Itemid=103
Go to “site video” and click on sex with a one day old girl)

PROPHET LOVED LITTLE GIRLS

Prophet had special feelings for cute little baby girls.

**Ibn Ishaq: Suhayli, 2.79: In the riwaya of Yunus Ibn Ishaq recorded that the apostle saw Ummu’l-Fadl hen she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ ( p. 311)

** Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, "If she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her." (Musnad Ahmad, Number 25636)

BABY AISHA

Our prophet fell in love with Aisha when she was shown by Allah to him in his dreams when she still an infant.

Bukhari , Volume 7, Book 62, Number 15:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle said (to me), "You have been shown to me twice in (my) dreams. A man was carrying you in a silken cloth(as an infant) and said to me, 'This is your wife.' I uncovered it; and behold, it was you. I said to myself, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.' "

COURTSHIP WITH AISHA

Whenever Prophet visited Abu Bakr house he made Aisha sit in his lap and played with her..

PROPOSAL FOR MARRIAGE

When Ayesha reached the age of 6 Prophet decided to marry her. He asked her father for her hand.

Abu Bakr: Rasulullah you must be joking. She is hardly six years old. And you are in your fiftees.

Prophet: She is old enough for me.

Abu Bakr: Didn’t you marry off your own daughters when they were much older.?.

Prophet:That was before aya 65.4 was revealed. Now a muslim can marry even a day old infant girl.

Abu: “But Rasulullah you called me your brother , how can you marry your foster niece”.

Prophet:” But you are not my real brother you are only a “ brother in Islam”.”*

*Muslim Book 62, Number 18:

Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Abu: “But Rasulullah, last week you turned down Hamza’s daughter (who was ugly and in her teens) You said you cannot marry your foster niece**. .

** Bukharihari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 37:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
It was said to the Prophet, "Won't you marry the daughter of Hamza?" He said, "She is my foster niece (brother's daughter). "

Prophet: “ Allah had shown Ayesha to me in my dreams, that was Allah’s indication for me to marry her, I am helples in this matter”.

ABU BAKR THROWS IN A MONKEY WRENCH

Abu was concerned about the welfare of her tiny tot sleeping with a horny old man who was given the libido of 30 men by Allah.

Abu: “ I will let you marry her only on one condition, you will have to abstain from having sexual intercourse with the little one before she turns 9”.

Prophet was disappointed but he had no choice.

Prophet: “O.K. but I will not abstain from using other halal methods of pleasuring ”.

AYESHA MADE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE

PROPHETIC PLEASURING

THIGHING

Sahih Dawood Book 1, Number 0270:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

One night prophet entered upon me and said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs.

FONDLING

Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:

'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle me, he used to order me to put on an Izar and start fondling..

DAYDREAMING

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660:

Narrated Aisha:

“Allah's Apostle used to think that he had sexual intercourse while he actually had not”

BOTTOM LINE

Bukhari,Book 002, Number 0572:

Ayesha said “ Whenever I found dried semen on the garments of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) , I scraped it off with my nails.

AISHA TURNS NINE

Allah was very happy for the prophet when finally Ayesha turned nine.. He sent Gibraeel to congratulate him and to witness the consummation. Prophet introduced Allah’s envoy to Ayesha .

**Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 57, Number 112:

Allah's Apostle said (to me), 'O Aish ('Aisha)! This is Gabriel greeting you.' I said, 'Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on him, you see what I don't see' " She was addressing Allah 's Apostle.(only prophets can see angels)

MENTION OF HOLY CONSUMMATION IN HADITHS

Sunan Abu Dawood Vol3 Bk36 N0 4917

Then they brought me to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he had sexual intercourse with me . I was nine years old.

Sunan Nasai Bk of Marriage, No 3256

A'ishah said: The Apostle of Allah peace be upon him married me when I was six and had sexual intercourse with me when I was nine and I was playing with dolls.

ALLAH BLESSED THEM WITH INSPIRATIONS

Although Prophet slept with hundreds of slave girls captured women and concubines in addition to his large number of wedded wives, Allah only sent quranic revelations to prophet when he slept with Aisha.

Tabari Vl7, page :7 Ayesha said “Inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket”.

Bukhari Vol 5 Bk57 N 119

Prophet said, By Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman except Aisha.”
Proses translasi ke bahasa indonesia akan diusahakan..
Last edited by kalangkilang on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalangkilang

Post by kalangkilang »

[font=alison]
Pedophilia and Bestiality Celebrated as a Right Of Islam
[/font]

sumber : http://www.islam-qa.com/en/search2/The ruling on marrying young girls/AllWords/t,q,a

Pedophilia and Bestiality In Islam
By Jennifer King

Pedophilia is legal in Islam.
Pedofilia Legal dalam Islam

The law ordering pedophilia is in chapter 65, entitled ‘The Divorce’ and qualified by Islamic law, which is based on the sunnah, the ‘perfect example’ of Muhammad recorded in the hadiths, traditions. The context deals with the issue of the waiting period for divorce, and remarriage. The Quran orders Muslim men to wait a period of three months in the case of women who either are no longer menstruating or haven’t yet started their menstrual cycles.
Hukum tentang pedophilia berada pada bab 65, berjudul 'Perceraian' dan dan didasarkan pada hukum Shariah Islam, menurut sunnah, 'teladan sempurna' dari Muhammad yang dicatat dalam hadis, dan tradisi. Konteksnya berkaitan dengan masalah periode menunggu perceraian (masa idah), dan pernikahan kembali. Quran memerintahkan Pria Muslim untuk menunggu masa idah selama tiga bulan dalam hal ketika si wanita tersebut tidak lagi mengalami mensturasi atau belum mencapai masa mensturasi

وَاللَّائِي يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَائِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ وَاللَّائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ وَأُوْلَاتُ الْأَحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَن يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ يُسْرًا

(4. Those in menopause among your women, for them the `Iddah, if you have doubt, is three months; AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO MENSTRUATION. And for those who are pregnant, their `Iddah is until they lay down their burden; and whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will make his matter easy for him.)
4. Dan perempuan-perempuan yang tidak haid lagi (monopause) di antara perempuan-perempuanmu jika kamu ragu-ragu (tentang masa iddahnya), maka masa iddah mereka adalah tiga bulan; dan begitu (pula) perempuan-perempuan yang tidak haid. Dan perempuan-perempuan yang hamil, waktu iddah mereka itu ialah sampai mereka melahirkan kandungannya. Dan barang -siapa yang bertakwa kepada Allah, niscaya Allah menjadikan baginya kemudahan dalam urusannya. Qur’an chapter 65:4

(5. That is the command of Allah, which He has sent down to you; and whosoever has Taqwa [fear] of Allah, He will expiate from him his sins, and will increase his reward.) Qur’an chapter 65:5
5. Itulah perintah Allah yang diturunkan-Nya kepada kamu, dan barangsiapa yang bertakwa kepada Allah, niscaya Dia akan menghapus kesalahan-kesalahannya dan akan melipat gandakan pahala baginya.

ISLAMIC LAW

Islamic law is based on the rules of the Qur’an and the sunnah, the ‘perfect example’ of Muhammad, the Muslim prophet, recorded in the hadiths, traditions. All Muslims are ordered to imitate Muhammad’s ‘perfect example’ in thought, word and deed. They are ordered to regard Muhammad as the ideal human being and Islam as the best system for humanity forever, a system that Islamic law orders must rule the world and abolish all other religions, cultures and laws.
Hukum Islam didasarkan pada Quran dan Sunnah, Teladan sempurna dari Nabi Muhammad, yang tercatat di Hadits dan tradisi-tradisi islam. Seluruh muslim diperintahkan untuk mengikuti teladan Muhammad dalam pikiran, perkataan dan perbuatan. Muslim diperintahkan untuk menjadikan Muhammad sebagai contoh manusia ideal dan Islam sebagai sistem paling sempurna untuk kemanusiaan yang pernah ada, Sistem dimana hukum islam akan memerintah dunia dan menghapuskan semua agama-agama lain, budaya dan hukum.

The definition of the word consummate: In Sahih Bukhari, vol. 7, #64, the root word used is dakhala. Hans-Wehr Arabic-English Dictionary p273: it means ‘to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate, cohabit, to have sex with a female’.
Makna dari kata consummate : dalam Sahih Bukhari, vol. 7, #64, menyatakan : akar kata yang dipakai adalah dakhala. Kamus Hans-Wehr Arabic-English Dictionary p273 mengartikan : melakukan penetrasi kelamin laki-laki terhadap wanita.

PEDOPHILIA LAWS FROM ISLAM Q&A

(http://www.islam-qa.com) << cek disini pertanyaannya dengan memasukkan keyword ex: Question #22442

Question #22442: The ruling on marrying young girls

Question #12708: Is it acceptable to marry a girl who has not yet started her menses?
(apakah dalam islam diijinkan menikah dengan perempuan yang belum mensturasi??)

Answer: Marriage to a young girl before she reaches puberty is permissible according to sharee’ah, and it was narrated that there was scholarly consensus on this point.
Menikah dengan perempuan yang belum mencapai masa pubertas dijinkan menurut hukum shariah, para ulama telah mencapai konsensu dalam hal ini

1 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise” [al-Talaaq 65:4]
4. Dan perempuan-perempuan yang tidak haid lagi (monopause) di antara perempuan-perempuanmu jika kamu ragu-ragu (tentang masa iddahnya), maka masa iddah mereka adalah tiga bulan; dan begitu (pula) perempuan-perempuan yang tidak haid. Dan perempuan-perempuan yang hamil, waktu iddah mereka itu ialah sampai mereka melahirkan kandungannya. Dan barang -siapa yang bertakwa kepada Allah, niscaya Allah menjadikan baginya kemudahan dalam urusannya. - KK : translasi Depag RI

In this verse we see that Allaah states that for those who do not menstruate – because they are young and have not yet reached the age of puberty – the ‘iddah in the case of divorce is three months. This clearly indicates that it is permissible for a young girl who has not started her periods to marry.
Dalam ayat ini kita melihat pernyataan Allah perihal perempuan yang belum mencapai mensturasi - disebabkan kemudaan mereka dan belum mencapai masa pubertas - masa iddah setelah perceraian adalah tiga bulan. Hal ini mengindikasikan bahwa diijinkan (diperbolehkan) untuk menikah dengan perempuan yang belum mencapai masa pubertas.

Question #27305: Is it permissible to marry a thirteen year old girl?
Apakah dijinkan untuk menikah dengan perempuan berumur 13 tahun?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) when she was six years old, and he consummated the marriage with her when she was nine, and at that time he was over fifty.
Nabi Allah (PBUH) menikah dengan Aisah (semoga Allah berkenan kepadanya) ketika beliau berumur 6 tahun dan Nabi Allah melakukan hubungan intim dengan dalam pernikahan ketika Aisah berumur 9 tahun, dan Nabi sudah berumur 50 tahun

Al-Bukhaari (3894) and Muslim (1422) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married me when I was six years old and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine.
Hadist shahih Al-Bukhari (3894) and shahih Muslim (1422) mengisahkan bahwa Aisah berkata : Nabi Allah (PBUH) menikah dengan saya ketika saya berumur 6 tahun dan melakukan hubungan intim ketika saya berumur 9 tahun

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married her when she was six years old, he consummated the marriage with her when she was nine and she stayed with him for nine years.
Dikisahkan dari penuturan Aisha (semoga allah berkenan kepadanya) bahwa Rasul Allah (PBUH) menikahinya ketika beliau berumur 6 tahun, dan melakukan hubungan suami isteri ketika beliau berumur 9 tahun dan tinggal bersama rasul allah selama 9 tahun.

If she has not reached the age of puberty, then her father has the sole right to arrange her marriage and does not have to ask her permission. With regard to the wedding-party of a young married girl at the time of consummating the marriage, if the husband and the guardian of the girl agree upon something that will not cause harm to the young girl, then that may be done. If they disagree, then Ahmad and Abu ‘Ubayd say that once a girl reaches the age of nine then the marriage may be consummated even without her consent, but that does not apply in the case of who is younger.There is nothing in the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah to set an age limit or to forbid that in the case of a girl who is able for it before the age of nine.
Jika aisha belum mencapai usia pubertas, maka ayahnya (Abubakar) mempunyai hak untuk mengatur pernikahan dan tidak perlu untuk meminta ijin kepada-nya (aisha). Sehubungan dengan pernikahan dari perempuan muda yang langsung berhubung intim dengan mempelai laki-laki pada saat itu juga, jika suami dan wali dari perempuan menyetujuinya, dan tidak mencederai perempuan muda tersebut, maka hal itu diijinkan. Jika mereka tidak setuju, maka Ahmad dan Abu ‘Ubayd mengatakan bahwa ketika perempuan muda tersebut mencapai umur sembilan tahun maka perempuan tersebut dapat diconsummate walapun tanpa persetujuan dari perempuan tersebut. Tidak ada hadits shahih dari Aisha yang membatasi atau melarang sebelum gadis tersebut berusia 9 tahun.

Question #8981: What is the punishment for a girl found guilty of adultery if she has not even reached her puberty - she is still a minor?
Apa hukuman untuk seorang gadis yang ditemukan berzinah bahkan jika dia belum mencapai pubertas - dia masih kecil?

Answer: Al-Qurtubi said: The followers of all religions are agreed that adultery is forbidden; no religion regards it as permissible. Hence the punishment for it is one of the most severe punishments, because it is a crime against honour and lineage, which is one of the five basic principles that Islam seeks to protect, namely life, religion, lineage, reason and wealth.
Al-Qurtubi mengatakan : Para penganut dari semua agama sepakat bahwa zina adalah dilarang; tidak ada agama yang mengijinkan perzinahan. Oleh karena itu hukuman untuk itu merupakan salah satu hukuman yang paling berat, karena merupakan kejahatan terhadap kehormatan dan keturunan, yang merupakan salah satu dari lima prinsip dasar yang dilindungi oleh Agama Islam, yaitu kehidupan, agama, keturunan, akal dan kekayaan.

Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 24/20, 21

1 – If a woman has been previously married i.e., a legitimate marriage with her has been consummated, then her punishment is to be stoned to death.
Jika seorang wanita sebelumnya telah menikah yaitu, perkawinan yang sah dengannya telah disempurnakan, maka hukumannya adalah dirajam sampai mati.

2 – If the woman is a virgin i.e., she is not married yet or the marriage contract has been done but her husband has not yet consummated the marriage with her – then the punishment is one hundred lashes and exile from her country for a year. If the adulterer or adulteress is a minor below the age of puberty, then there is no punishment to be carried out, according to all scholars.
Jika wanita tersebut masih perawan, karena belum menikah atau kontrak perkawinan telah dilakukan namun dia dan suaminya belum berhubungan intim - maka hukuman adalah seratus cambukan dan diasingkan dari negaranya selama setahun. Jika pezina masih dibawah umur maka tidak ada hukuman akan dilakukan, menurut semua ulama.
Last edited by kalangkilang on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
kalangkilang

Post by kalangkilang »

ditautkan dari :
http://indonesia.faithfreedom.org/forum ... 1/#p781871
sixpackguy wrote:Satu lagi penjelasan yang menguatkan pembolehan perkawinan anak2 dalam islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LJonb7HO_U

Saudi Cleric, Muhammad Al-'Arifi
Iqra TV (Saudi Arabia), July 5, 2011

There is no agreed-upon minimum age for the marriage of a boy or a girl.
For example, how old was 'Aisha when the prophet Muhammad married her? I will give you a hint. She was 7 years old.
And how old was she when he had sex with her? Fourteen?! No way, she was 9 years old.
People might think it is strange that he married such a young girl. But this was the age at which they used to get married.
The proof is that when the prophet told Abu Bakr that he wanted to marry 'Aisha, what did Abu Bakr say? He said: "You are more than welcome, oh Messenger of Allah, but my daughter is already engaged."
At 7 years old she was already engaged.
THERE IS NO MINIMUM AGE FOR A GIRL'S MARRIAGE SET BY ISLAM
:bear:

:vom:
Batu Karang

Post by Batu Karang »

Sorry sis MIKI ... baru masuk lagi :supz: :supz:
mikimos

Post by mikimos »

Batu Karang wrote:Sorry sis MIKI ... baru masuk lagi :supz: :supz:
:-s
Ada apa ya? Kenapa nama saya disebut-sebut? (padahal saya belon ngepost apa2 juga disini)
:-k

miki
Captain Pancasila

Post by Captain Pancasila »

Batu Karang wrote:Sorry sis MIKI ... baru masuk lagi :supz: :supz:
mikimos wrote: :-s
Ada apa ya? Kenapa nama saya disebut-sebut? (padahal saya belon ngepost apa2 juga disini)
:-k

miki
mungkin karena judul topicnya, mengingatkan dia pada avatarmu (yang mencurigakan)...
suseno

Post by suseno »

kalangkilang wrote:Nujood Ali 10 years old from Yemen got divorce.
kuta bali wrote:
Bukunya sudah terbit:

http://www.amazon.com/Am-Nujood-Age-10- ... 297&sr=8-1
Aku udah baca neh bukunya. Di Toko Buku Gunung Agung udah terbit yang Bahasa Indonesia.

Kasihan di Yemen sana lebih dari separo anak perempuan menikah dibawah umur. Pasangannya ya bandot-bandot tua.
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

"Thighing" is an Islamic practice still followed today even in Muslim communities in the U.S. and Britain:
http://www.siotw.org/modules/news_engli ... temid=1073

Regarding the practice of "thighing", the masturbating between the legs of a female infant or actually sodomizing her, Islamic clerics have this to say:
Pedophilia decrees from www.islamic-fatwa.net

Question 1809

After the permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs (religious decrees) reviewed the question forwarded by the grand scholar of the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/5/1453 and 7/5/1421 (Islamic calendar)

Question: ‘It has become widespread these days, and especially during weddings, the habit of mufa’khathat of the children, (mufa’khathat - literally translated, it means “placing between the thighs” which means placing the male member between the thighs of a child).

What is the opinion of scholars, knowing full well that the prophet, the peace of Allah be upon him, also practiced the “thighing” of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her ?

Answer: After studying the issue, the committee has answered as follows:

As for the prophet, his thighing his fiancée Aisha when she was six years of age and not able to consummate the relationship was due to her small age. That is why the Prophet used to place his male member between her thighs and massage it, as the prophet had control of his male member not like other men.

Klik Alternatif Diskusi Kalau FFI Terblokir
Mirror
Mirror Rss Feed
keeamad

Re:

Post by keeamad »

ali5196 wrote:As for the prophet, his thighing his fiancée Aisha when she was six years of age and not able to consummate the relationship was due to her small age. That is why the Prophet used to place his male member between her thighs and massage it, as the prophet had control of his male member not like other men.
Male membernya mumad saw itu apa sih?
Dan siapa yg diCONSUMMATE oleh male member tsb ... ?