Benarkah Aisha = Pelacur???

Muhammad dan istri2nya, pedofilia dan kehidupan seksual nabi
murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

Benarkah Aisha = Pelacur???

Post by murtad mama »

Istri Muhammad adalah seorang pelacur

Dinukilkan di dalam kitab Ikhtiyar Ma'rifatur Rijal karya At Thusi hal. 57-60 bahwa Abdullah bin Abbas pernah berkata kepada Aisyah: "Kamu tidak lain hanyalah seorang pelacur dari sembilan pelacur yang ditinggalkan oleh Rasulullah."

Benarkah Istri muda Muhammad adalah seorang pelacur???? :wink:
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

Para simpatisan Ali, Abbas dan Fatima dikemudian hari di doktrin keterangan sesat mengenai Abu Bakar, Umar dan Usman sbg kalifah serta para kaum kerabatnya masing2.

semua ini gara2 kebijakan Abu Bakar yg berlanjut ke kafilah berikutnya ttg Harta Waris Nabi dan Hak 1/5 untuk Nabi dari panen Khaybar.

mungkin gara2 cerita ini :
  • Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 008, Book 080, Hadith Number 718.
    -----------------------------------------
    Narated By 'Aisha : Fatima and Al 'Abbas came to Abu Bakr, seeking their share from the property of Allah's Apostle and at that time, they were asking for their land at Fadak and their share from Khaibar. Abu Bakr said to them, " I have heard from Allah's Apostle saying, 'Our property cannot be inherited, and whatever we leave is to be spent in charity, but the family of Muhammad may take their provisions from this property." Abu Bakr added, "By Allah, I will not leave the procedure I saw Allah's Apostle following during his lifetime concerning this property." Therefore Fatima left Abu Bakr and did not speak to him till she died.

tuduhan Aisya putra Abu Bakar sbg penzina ini pernah terjadi dgn peristiwa yg terkenal. tertinggalnya Aisya dgn salah seorang sahabat di belakang rombongan dan terjadi kehebohan setibanya di madina. Aisya dituduh bermaksiat dgn seorang laki2 yg sama2 tertinggal itu.
  • BUKHARI, Volume 8, Book 78, Number 670:
    Narrated Az-Zuhri:
    I heard 'Urwa bin Az-Zubair, Said bin Al-Musaiyab, 'Alqama bin Waqqas and 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah bin 'Uqba relating from 'Aisha, the wife of the Prophet the narration of the people (i.e. the liars) who spread the slander against her and they said what they said, and how Allah revealed her innocence. Each of them related to me a portion of that narration. (They said that 'Aisha said), ''Then Allah revealed the ten Verses starting with:--'Verily! Those who spread the slander..' (24.11-21)

All these verses were in proof of my innocence. Abu Bakr As-Siddiq who used to provide for Mistah some financial aid because of his relation to him, said, "By Allah, I will never give anything (in charity) to Mistah, after what he has said about 'Aisha" Then Allah revealed:-- 'And let not those among you who are good and are wealthy swear not to give (any sort of help) to their kins men....' (24.22) On that, Abu Bakr said, "Yes, by Allah, I like that Allah should forgive me." and then resumed giving Mistah the aid he used to give him and said, "By Allah! I will never withhold it from him."
murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

Post by murtad mama »

wah jadi bener dunk aisha = pelacur, kasihan bgt apa aisha ndak puas2 melayani shahwat muhammad?? :wink:
charles-mattel

Post by charles-mattel »

aisha mana puas cuma dijilatin sambil wirid?
wajar dong yang masih muda cari pelampiasan :D
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

the_muhammad_slayers wrote:wah jadi bener dunk aisha = pelacur, kasihan bgt apa aisha ndak puas2 melayani shahwat muhammad?? :wink:
kemudian kelompok itu dikenal dgn nama kaum Syiah ... mereka tidak menerima riwayat2 oleh kelompok2 yg mereka sebut Sunni.
namun berdasar hadits Sahih BUkhari Muslim jika kita mengakui keabsahannya maka Kesimpulan Aisya = pelacur adalah kesimpulan yang ****.
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

wajar bgt dunk, kan muhammad sudah modar trus si aisha juga sexy bgt, wajar bgt cari daun muda sekaliber dia, ya ndak :wink:
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

Cerita lengkapnya baca di sini :
  • Sirat Rasul Allah - Ibn Ishaq book 16- Aisha Sufwan
    According to Aisha, ‘When the apostle of Allah was about to depart on a journey, he used to throw lots to decide which of his wives he would take with him. Before an expedition against the Banu Mustaliq, my lot came out; so the apostle of Allah took me with him. In those days women used to eat only the necessities of life, and did not become strong and heavy on meat. When my camel was ready, I would seat myself in the howdah, which my attendants would then lift on to the back of the camel; then they would attach it to the beast and we could set off.

‘During our return from the Mustaliq expedition we paused to rest for a night. Before the company set off again, I withdrew for a moment; but I was wearing a string of Yemeni beads and when I returned I found they had fallen from my neck. Although the people were about to start I went back to the place where I had been and searched until I found them. The attendants who were in the habit of saddling my camel had meanwhile done so and had taken up the howdah (thinking that I was in it as usual) and tied it upon the camel; then they had led the camel off. When I returned to the camp not a soul was there, so I wrapped myself in my cloak and laid myself down, for I knew that they would miss me and come to seek me.

‘While I was thus reclining, Sufwan ‑ who had fallen behind the company for some reason, and had not spent the night with them ‑ passed by and observed me. He exclaimed, “To Allah we belong, and to Him we must return! This is the wife of the apostle of Allah!” and he brought his camel near and said, “Mount!” He withdrew a little and I mounted, then he took hold of the camel’s head and advanced rapidly, being anxious to overtake the company; but we neither overtook them, nor did they miss me, until they again encamped. When Sufwan arrived, leading me on his camel, slander was uttered against me although I knew nothing of it.

‘I became very ill when we arrived in Medina and so I still did not hear the slanders, but they were communicated to the apostle as well as to my parents. They did not speak of it to me, but I observed the absence of that kindliness which the apostle of Allah used always to show me when I was ill. This I thought strange on his part. However, I knew nothing of the matter until I had recovered from my illness, after more than twenty days.

‘At that time we still lived like true Arabs and had no privies in our houses as the Persians did, because we despised and disliked such luxuries. Instead, we went out to an open plain in Medina , the women going at night. Thus I walked out one night, and the woman who walked with me stumbled over the hem of her skirt and cursed, saying “Let Auf perish!” “By Allah!” I exclaimed. “That seems to me an evil wish, since it concerns a Believer who has fought at Badr.” The woman asked, “Has not the news reached thee, o daughter of Abu Bakr?” and when I asked what news she told me of the slanders. I could scarce believe it and fled to the house of my mother, weeping so that I thought my heart would break. I said to my mother, “May Allah forgive thee; the people slander me and you have said nothing of it to me!” and she replied, “Do not be unhappy. There are but few handsome women ‑ who are loved by their husbands, and have rivals ‑ who escape false imputations and slander.”

‘Meanwhile, unknown to me, the apostle of Allah addressed the people, glorified and praised Allah, and said, “How do you dare to insult me by insulting my family, and by saying things about them which are not true? By Allah, I know nothing but good of them.” [The lies were spread by some of the Khazraj and by the sister of another wife of the apostle.] When the apostle of Allah had finished, Usayd, one of the Aus, rose and said, “If the slanders are spoken by the Aus, we shall silence them; and if they be spoken by our brothers, the Khazraj, say the word and we shall punish them!” Then one Sad b. Ubada, who had hitherto seemed a true Believer, said, “You lie. By Allah, you have sug­gested this punishment only because you know the slanderers are of the Khazraj; had they been of your tribe you would not have suggested it.” Usayd retorted, “ You lie, by Allah! You are a Hypocrite and give your support to the Hypocrites!” Then the people assailed each other, and it would have taken little for evil to come to pass between the two tribes.

‘The Apostle of Allah now consulted Ali and Usama, and Usama spoke only what was good, saying, “0 apostle of Allah. We know only good of Aisha, and thou knowest only good of her, and these are merely false and idle rumours!” But Ali said, “There are many women! Thou canst take another! Ask her slave and she will tell thee the truth.” So the apostle of Allah summoned my slave to examine her. Ali rose and struck the woman a violent blow, and said, “Tell the truth to the apostle of Allah”, and she replied, “I know only what is good; and I cannot say ill of Aisha, save that one day I was kneading my dough and asked her to watch it, but she fell asleep and a sheep came and ate it up.”

‘After this, the apostle came to me, while both my parents were with me; and I wept. He sat down, glorified and praised Allah, and then said, “Thou must have heard what the people are saying. Fear Allah! If thou hast done wrong, then repent, for Allah accepts the repentance of his servants.” While he spoke thus, my tears ceased to flow. I waited for my parents to reply to the apostle, but neither of them spoke; and I entertained too low an opinion of myself to hope that Allah would reveal verses of the Koran about me. But I hoped the apostle might have a vision in his sleep, in which Allah would expose the liars, or justify me, or tell the apostle the truth. When I saw that my parents did not speak, I asked, “Will you not reply to the apostle of Allah?” They said, “We know not what to say to him!”

‘When I saw my parents thus estranged from me my tears flowed once more, and I cried, “I shall never repent to Allah for what I am accused of, because Allah knoweth I should be repenting something which did not occur, and thus I should speak untruth. But if I deny the charges, you will not believe me.”

‘And the apostle of Allah had not yet left us when he lost consciousness, as always happened before a revelation; then I neither feared nor cared, for I knew that I was innocent, and that Allah would do no injustice to me. But my parents seemed about to die for fear, lest Allah might send a revelation confirming the words of the slanderers.

‘The apostle of Allah came back to consciousness and sat up, and the perspiration trickled like pearls from his forehead, although it was a winter day. Then he wiped it away, and said, “Allah has revealed thy innocence”, and I replied, “Allah be praised!” After that, he went out to the people and recited to them verses of the Koran revealed to him by Allah, and he ordered the slanderers to be scourged.’

Sufwan, who had been slandered with Aisha, met one of the worst slanderers, the poet Hassan, and struck him with his sword. Another man, Thabit, hastened to assist Hassan, grasping Sufwan, and tying his hands to his neck with a rope; he then took him to the dwelling of one of the Khazraj, where Abdullah b. Rawaha met them. He asked, ‘What is this?’ and Thabit re­plied, ‘Are you displeased? He struck Hassan with a sword and, by Allah, he might have killed him.’ Abdullah asked, ‘Does the apostle of Allah know of this?’ and when Thabit said he did not, Abdullah told him, ‘You have been presumptuous 1 Let the man go.

When the apostle heard of this, he had Sufwan and Hassan brought before him, and Sufwan explained, ‘He offended and mocked me; anger overcame me, and I struck him.’ Then the apostle said to Hassan, ‘Why do you malign my people when Allah has given them enlightenment? I think you deserved the blow.’ However, the apostle soothed the poet by presenting him with a fortress in Medina , and a Coptic slave girl. Then Hassan composed verses complimentary to the chastity and beauty of Aisha.
blueasshole

pecun

Post by blueasshole »

yang pecun itu nyokab lo bro.....wakakakakakakk
blueasshole

Post by blueasshole »

lo semua harusnya sadar,liat disamping lo,siapa yang pecun sebenarnya.....bunda maria kah???aisha kah???atau nyokab lo?? yang bener yaitu nyokab lo yang pecun,seperti nyokabnya moderator2 rapper2 kampung kafir ini......gw bisa tau lo,tapi lo ga akan bisa tau gw siapa......ngentouut lo semua......
ImAKafir

Post by ImAKafir »

blueasshole wrote:lo semua harusnya sadar,liat disamping lo,siapa yang pecun sebenarnya.....bunda maria kah???aisha kah???atau nyokab lo?? yang bener yaitu nyokab lo yang pecun,seperti nyokabnya moderator2 rapper2 kampung kafir ini......gw bisa tau lo,tapi lo ga akan bisa tau gw siapa......ngentouut lo semua......
typical moslem2 begok...
blueasshole

Post by blueasshole »

gw bukan muslim tapi gw ingin menghancurkan kaum kafir dan yahudi........bagi yang mau ikut gw silahkan bunuh mereka semua,jangan ada sisa,hancurkan dan binasahkan kaum kafir dan yahudi.......kountol mereka semua......
M-SAW

Post by M-SAW »

blueasshole wrote:gw bukan muslim tapi gw ingin menghancurkan kaum kafir dan yahudi........bagi yang mau ikut gw silahkan bunuh mereka semua,jangan ada sisa,hancurkan dan binasahkan kaum kafir dan yahudi.......kountol mereka semua......
kamu dari golongan mana?
setau saya cuman ISLAM yang mau ngacurin yahudi dan kafir?
boleh dong mengenal lebih jauh AJARAN anda.saya sangat tertarik nih :)
NoeMoetz

Re: pecun

Post by NoeMoetz »

blueasshole wrote:yang pecun itu nyokab lo bro.....wakakakakakakk
Ada hadist-nya ga?? :roll:
blueasshole

Post by blueasshole »

ya gw akuin muslim2 itu ****,karena gampang dipecah belah,mereka ga bisa bersatu.......tapi yang **** lagi ya orang2 kafir seperti lo,yang ga punya tuhan untuk disembah,lo hanya asik mainin kountol sama bapak dan ibu lo yang pecun itu..heheheheheh...lo sama aja ma orang2 kristen,orang telanjang kok disembah.....goublokk n tolol.....salam buat keluarga lo yang pecun2 itu ya....
M-SAW

Post by M-SAW »

kapan nih pertanyaan saya dijawab?
aku suka banget dgn ajaran ente nih..
setau ku ISLAM ajaran paling BUSUK,tp kayaknya ajaran yg lu bawa kok mirip dgn islam yah
blueasshole

Post by blueasshole »

gw dari golongan yang berfikir secara real,karena itu gw ingin membela muslim....gw ga akan takut mati untuk membinasahkan kafir dan yahudi....bukannya di islam mendapat pahala bila membunuh orang2 kafir?? marilah bersama2 membunuh mereka semua....gw uda tau siapa mereka....rapper2 kampung yang bentar lagi mati dan tak tertolong....
M-SAW

Post by M-SAW »

iya tau
maksud gue
lu dari AGAMA apa???
agama islam? kristen? hindu? atau agama apa?
bisa diperjelas
aku suka sekali dgn ajaran di "AGAMA" anda ini
:)
blueasshole

Post by blueasshole »

hah gak perlu lo tau agama apa??yang pasti gw masih punya tuhan dan yang terpenting gw siap untuk membunuh kaum2 kafir dan yahudi....gw janji akan semua itu....qta liat aja nanti....kill for freedom.....ok
M-SAW

Post by M-SAW »

blueasshole wrote:hah gak perlu lo tau agama apa??yang pasti gw masih punya tuhan dan yang terpenting gw siap untuk membunuh kaum2 kafir dan yahudi....gw janji akan semua itu....qta liat aja nanti....kill for freedom.....ok

iyee Tuhan kamu itu siapa??
setau ku cuman ALLAH ta ala aja yang saking GILANYA nyuruh2 manusia untuk MEMBUNUH yahudi dan kafir.
APAKAH TUHAN MU SI SINTING ALLAH SWT ITU JUGA??
Eneng Kusnadi

Post by Eneng Kusnadi »

yang pecun itu nyokab lo bro.....wakakakakakakk
o semua harusnya sadar,liat disamping lo,siapa yang pecun sebenarnya.....bunda maria kah???aisha kah???atau nyokab lo?? yang bener yaitu nyokab lo yang pecun,seperti nyokabnya moderator2 rapper2 kampung kafir ini......gw bisa tau lo,tapi lo ga akan bisa tau gw siapa......ngentouut lo semua......
gw bukan muslim tapi gw ingin menghancurkan kaum kafir dan yahudi........bagi yang mau ikut gw silahkan bunuh mereka semua,jangan ada sisa,hancurkan dan binasahkan kaum kafir dan yahudi.......kountol mereka semua......
ya gw akuin muslim2 itu ****,karena gampang dipecah belah,mereka ga bisa bersatu.......tapi yang **** lagi ya orang2 kafir seperti lo,yang ga punya tuhan untuk disembah,lo hanya asik mainin kountol sama bapak dan ibu lo yang pecun itu..heheheheheh...lo sama aja ma orang2 kristen,orang telanjang kok disembah.....goublokk n tolol.....salam buat keluarga lo yang pecun2 itu ya....
gw dari golongan yang berfikir secara real,karena itu gw ingin membela muslim....gw ga akan takut mati untuk membinasahkan kafir dan yahudi....bukannya di islam mendapat pahala bila membunuh orang2 kafir?? marilah bersama2 membunuh mereka semua....gw uda tau siapa mereka....rapper2 kampung yang bentar lagi mati dan tak tertolong....
hah gak perlu lo tau agama apa??yang pasti gw masih punya tuhan dan yang terpenting gw siap untuk membunuh kaum2 kafir dan yahudi....gw janji akan semua itu....qta liat aja nanti....kill for freedom.....ok
ibu kamulah yang sebenarnya seorang pelacur...
Inilah Islam gaya baru , kita namain apa yah????
Gimana kalau
a. Islam Gaya Baru.

b. Islam Siluman, gak ngaku Islam tafi Islami banget!

c. Islam Gokil, kata-katanya kasar banget!