Harta Warisan muhammad Cukup Menafkahi Istri-Istrinya!

Muhammad dan istri2nya, pedofilia dan kehidupan seksual nabi
Rebecca

Harta Warisan muhammad Cukup Menafkahi Istri-Istrinya!

Post by Rebecca »

Daftar ini diambil dari buku tulisan Tabari (vol. ix, pp.120-141). Daftar ini disusun dalam kronologi / urutan yang tepat. Muhammad telah mengawini 21 istri:

1. Khadijah bt.Khuwaylid
2. Sawdah bt, Jamah
3. Aisha bt. Abu Bakr
4. Hafsah bt. Umar (Hafsha mendapati Muhammad dan Mariyah di ranjang Hafsah dan Hafsah jadi histeris (lihat catatan kaki 884).
5. Umm Salamh
6. Juwayriyyah
7. Umm Habiba bt. Abi Sufyan
8. Zaynab bt Jahsh
9. Safiyyah bt. Huyayy
10. Maymunah bt. Al-Harith
11. Sana bt. Asma or Saba bt. Asma. Sana mati sebelum Muhammad sempat menyetubuhinya.
12. al-Shama bt. Amr al-Ghifariyaah. Muhammad menceraikannya karena meragunak kenabian Muhammad..
13. Ghaziyyah bt. Jabir or Umm Sharik. Dia sebelumnya pernah menikah dan punya anak laki bernama Sharik. Dia cantik tapi tidak mau berhubungan seks dalam pernikahan. Muhammad menganggapnya tua (hal. 139); jadi dia mengembalikan Ghaziyyah ke masyarakatnya kembali.
14. Amrah bt. Yazid or Umm Sharik. Osme mengatakan dia memberikan dirinya sendiri pada Muhammad (33:50). Perkawinan tidak diikuti dengan persetubuhan.
15. Asma bt. Al-Numan. Dia menderita penyakit kusta, sehingga Muhammad menceraikannya dan memberinya uang ganti rugi.
16. Zaynab bt. Khuzaymah — juga dikenal sebagai Umm al-Masakin (ibu bagi yang miskin)
17. Al-Aliyaah bt. Zabyan. Dikisahkan bahwa dia mengintip melalui pintunya untuk melihat orang2 di mesjid. Maka Muhammad menceraikannya setelah membayarnya uang ganti rugi (lihat catatan kaki 919)
18. Qutaylah bt. Qays — tapi Muhammad keburu mati sebelum berhasil menyetubuhinya. Qutaylah dan saudara lakinya lalu murtad ke luar Islam.
19. Fatimah bt. Shurayh (Sara)
20. Kawlah bt. Hudhayl
21. Layla bt. Al-Khatim. Dia menawarkan dirinya pada Muhammad dan Muhammad mengambilnya sebagai istri. Ketika orang banyak mencelanya karena kawin dengan Muhammad, dia lalu minta cerai dan dikabulkan Muhammad.

Orang2 biasa mengatakan bahwa Muhammad itu mata keranjang (Tabari, vol.ix, hal.139).
Daftar para wanita yang dilamar Muhammad tapi tidak dikawini
Umm Hani bt. Abi Talid — dia punya anak kecil
Dubbah bt. Amir — terlalu tua
Safiyyah bt. Bashshamah — tawanan perang
Umm Habiba bt al-Abbas — yatim piatu
Jamrah bt. Al-Harith — menderita kusta
Khawlah bt. Hakim
Amamah bt. Hamzah

Gundik2 Muhammad:
Mariyah bt. Shamun
Rayhanah bt. Zayd al-Quraziyaah

Pernikahan tanpa hubungan seksual:
Mulaykah bt. Kab al-Laythi — Muhammad menceraikannya
Bint Jundub

Nah, hadist-hadist di bawah ini menerangkan bahwa harta warisan muhammad CUKUP untuk MEMBAYAR BIAYA HIDUP TAHUNAN istri-istri muhammad tersebut!....hihihi... :lol:

BUKHARI, Volume 8, Book 80, Number 720:
Narrated Malik bin Aus:
'I went and entered upon 'Umar, his doorman, Yarfa came saying 'Uthman, 'Abdur-Rahman, Az-Zubair and Sa'd are asking your permission (to see you). May I admit them? 'Umar said, 'Yes.' So he admitted them Then he came again and said, 'May I admit 'Ali and 'Abbas?' He said, 'Yes.' 'Abbas said, 'O, chief of the believers! Judge between me and this man (Ali ). 'Umar said, 'I beseech you by Allah by Whose permission both the heaven and the earth exist, do you know that Allah's Apostle said, 'Our (the Apostles') property will not be inherited, and whatever we leave (after our death) is to be spent in charity?' And by that Allah's Apostle meant himself.' The group said, '(No doubt), he said so.' 'Umar then faced 'Ali and 'Abbas and said, 'Do you both know that Allah's Apostle said that?' They replied, '(No doubt), he said so.' 'Umar said, 'So let me talk to you about this matter. Allah favored His Apostle with something of this Fai' (i.e. booty won by the Muslims at war without fighting) which He did not give to anybody else;

Allah said:-- 'And what Allah gave to His Apostle ( Fai' Booty) .........to do all things....(59.6) And so that property was only for Allah's Apostle . Yet, by Allah, he neither gathered that property for himself nor withheld it from you, but he gave its income to you, and distributed it among you till there remained the present property out of which the Prophet used to spend the yearly maintenance for his family, and whatever used to remain, he used to spend it where Allah's property is spent (i.e. in charity etc.). Allah's Apostle followed that throughout his life.

Now I beseech you by Allah, do you know all that?' They said, 'Yes.' 'Umar then said to 'Ali and 'Abbas, 'I beseech you by Allah, do you know that?' Both of them said, 'Yes.' 'Umar added, 'And when the Prophet died, Abu Bakr said, ' I am the successor of Allah's Apostle, and took charge of that property and managed it in the same way as Allah's Apostle did.

Then I took charge of this property for two years during which I managed it as Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr did. Then you both ('Ali and 'Abbas) came to talk to me, bearing the same claim and presenting the same case. (O 'Abbas!) You came to me asking for your share from the property of your nephew, and this man (Ali) came to me, asking for the share of h is wife from the property of her father. I said, 'If you both wish, I will give that to you on that condition (i.e. that you would follow the way of the Prophet and Abu Bakr and as I (Umar) have done in man aging it).' Now both of you seek of me a verdict other than that? Lo! By Allah, by Whose permission both the heaven and the earth exist, I will not give any verdict other than that till the Hour is established. If you are unable to manage it, then return it to me, and I will be sufficient to manage it on your behalf.' "

BUKHARI, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 367:
Narrated Malik bin Aus Al-Hadathan An-Nasri:
That once 'Umar bin Al-Khattab called him and while he was sitting with him, his gatekeeper, Yarfa came and said, "Will you admit 'Uthman, 'Abdur-Rahman bin Auf, AzZubair and Sad (bin Abi Waqqas) who are waiting for your permission?" 'Umar said, "Yes, let them come in." After a while, Yarfa- came again and said, "Will you admit 'Ali and 'Abbas who are asking your permission?" 'Umar said, "Yes." So, when the two entered, 'Abbas said, "O chief of the believers! Judge between me and this (i.e. 'Ali). "Both of them had a dispute regarding the property of Bani An-Nadir which Allah had given to His Apostle as Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting), 'Ali and 'Abbas started reproaching each other. The (present) people (i.e. 'Uthman and his companions) said, "O chief of the believers! Give your verdict in their case and relieve each from) the other." 'Umar said, "Wait I beseech you, by Allah, by Whose Permission both the heaven and the earth stand fast! Do you know that Allah's Apostle said, 'We (Prophets) our properties are not to be inherited, and whatever we leave, is to be spent in charity,' and he said it about himself?" They (i.e. 'Uthman and his company) said, "He did say it. "'Umar then turned towards 'Ali and 'Abbas and said, "I beseech you both, by Allah! Do you know that Allah's Apostle said this?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "Now I am talking to you about this matter. Allah the Glorified favored His Apostle with something of this Fai (i.e. booty won without fighting) which He did not give to anybody else. Allah said:--

"And what Allah gave to His Apostle ("Fai"" Booty) from them--For which you made no expedition With either Calvary or camelry. But Allah gives power to His Apostles Over whomsoever He will And Allah is able to do all things." (59.6)

So this property was especially granted to Allah's Apostle . But by Allah, the Prophet neither took it all for himself only, nor deprived you of it, but he gave it to all of you and distributed it amongst you till only this remained out of it. And from this Allah's Apostle used to spend the yearly maintenance for his family, and whatever used to remain, he used to spend it where Allah's Property is spent (i.e. in charity), Allah's Apostle kept on acting like that during all his life, Then he died, and Abu Bakr said, 'I am the successor of Allah's Apostle.' So he (i.e. Abu Bakr) took charge of this property and disposed of it in the same manner as Allah's Apostle used to do, and all of you (at that time) knew all about it." Then 'Umar turned towards 'Ali and 'Abbas and said, "You both remember that Abu Bakr disposed of it in the way you have described and Allah knows that, in that matter, he was sincere, pious, rightly guided and the follower of the right. Then Allah caused Abu Bakr to die and I said, 'I am the successor of Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr.' So I kept this property in my possession for the first two years of my rule (i.e. Caliphate and I used to dispose of it in the same wa as Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr used to do; and Allah knows that I have been sincere, pious, rightly guided an the follower of the right (in this matte Later on both of you (i.e. 'Ali and Abbas) came to me, and the claim of you both was one and the same, O 'Abbas! You also came to me. So I told you both that Allah's Apostle said, "Our property is not inherited, but whatever we leave is to be given in charity.' Then when I thought that I should better hand over this property to you both or the condition that you will promise and pledge before Allah that you will dispose it off in the same way as Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr did and as I have done since the beginning of my caliphate or else you should not speak to me (about it).' So, both of you said to me, 'Hand it over to us on this condition.' And on this condition I handed it over to you. Do you want me now to give a decision other than that (decision)? By Allah, with Whose Permission both the sky and the earth stand fast, I will never give any decision other than that (decision) till the Last Hour is established. But if you are unable to manage it (i.e. that property), then return it to me, and I will manage on your behalf." The sub-narrator said, "I told 'Urwa bin Az-Zubair of this Hadith and he said, 'Malik bin Aus has told the truth" I heard 'Aisha, the wife of the Prophet saying, 'The wives of the Prophet sent 'Uthman to Abu Bakr demanding from him their 1/8 of the Fai which Allah had granted to his Apostle. But I used to oppose them and say to them: Will you not fear Allah? Don't you know that the Prophet used to say: Our property is not inherited, but whatever we leave is to be given in charity? The Prophet mentioned that regarding himself. He added: 'The family of Muhammad can take their sustenance from this property. So the wives of the Prophet stopped demanding it when I told them of that.' So, this property (of Sadaqa) was in the hands of Ali who withheld it from 'Abbas and overpowered him. Then it came in the hands of Hasan bin 'Ali, then in the hands of Husain bin 'Ali, and then in the hands of Ali bin Husain and Hasan bin Hasan, and each of the last two used to manage it in turn, then it came in the hands of Zaid bin Hasan, and it was truly the Sadaqa of Allah's Apostle ."

BUKHARI, Volume 7, Book 64, Number 271:
Narrated Malik bin Aus bin Al-Hadathan:
Once I set out to visit 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab). (While I was sitting there with him his gate-keeper, Yarfa, came and said, "Uthman AbdurRahman (bin 'Auf), Az-Zubair and Sad (bin Abi Waqqas) are seeking permission (to meet you)." 'Umar said, "Yes. So he admitted them and they entered, greeted, and sat down. After a short while Yarfa came again and said to 'Umar 'Shall I admit 'Ali and 'Abbas?" 'Umar said, "Yes." He admitted them and when they entered, they greeted and sat down. 'Abbas said, "O Chief of the Believers! Judge between me and this ('Ali)." The group, 'Uthman and his companions Sad, 'O Chief of the Believers! Judge between them and relieve one from the other." 'Umar said. Wait! I beseech you by Allah, by Whose permission both the Heaven and the Earth stand fast ! Do you know that Allah's Apostle said. 'We (Apostles) do not bequeath anything to our heirs, but whatever we leave is to be given in charity.' And by that Allah's Apostles meant himself?" The group said, "He did say so." 'Umar then turned towards 'All and 'Abbas and said. "I beseech you both by Allah, do you know that Allah's Apostle said that?" They said, 'Yes " 'Umar said, "Now, let me talk to you about this matter. Allah favored His Apostle with something of this property (war booty) which He did not give to anybody else. And Allah said:-- 'And what Allah has bestowed on His Apostle (as Fai Booty) from them for which you made no expedition with either cavalry or camelry . . . Allah is Able to do all things.' (59.6) So this property was especially granted to Allah's Apostle. But by Allah he neither withheld it from you, nor did he keep it for himself and deprive you of it, but he gave it all to you and distributed it among you till only this remained out of it. And out of this property Allah's Apostle used to provide his family with their yearly needs, and whatever remained, he would spend where Allah's Property (the revenues of Zakat) used to be spent. Allah's Apostle kept on acting like this throughout his lifetime. Now I beseech you by Allah, do you know that?" They said, "Yes." Then 'Umar said to 'Ali and 'Abbas, "I beseech you by Allah, do you both know that?" They said, "Yes." 'Umar added, "When Allah had taken His Apostle unto Him, Abu Bakr said, 'I am the successor of Allah's Apostle. So he took charge of that property and did with it the same what Allah's Apostle used to do, and both of you knew all about it then." Then 'Umar turned towards 'Ali and Abbas and said, "You both claim that Abu- Bakr was so-and-so! But Allah knows that he was honest, sincere, pious and right (in that matter). Then Allah caused Abu Bakr to die, and i said, 'I am the successor of Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr.' So I kept this property in my possession for the first two years of my rule, and I used to do the same with it as Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr used to do. Later both of you ('Ali and 'Abbas) came to me with the same claim and the same problem. (O 'Abbas!) You came to me demanding your share from (the inheritance of) the son of your brother, and he ('Ali) came to me demanding his wives share from (the inheritance of) her father. So I said to you, 'If you wish I will hand over this property to you, on condition that you both promise me before Allah that you will manage it in the same way as Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr did, and as I have done since the beginning of my rule; otherwise you should not speak to me about it.' So you both said, 'Hand over this property to us on this condition.' And on this condition I handed it over to you. I beseech you by Allah, did I hand it over to them on that condition?" The group said, "Yes." 'Umar then faced 'Ali and 'Abbas and said, "I beseech you both by Allah, did I hand it over to you both on that condition?" They both said, "Yes." 'Umar added, "Do you want me now to give a decision other than that? By Him with Whose permission (order) both the Heaven and the Earth stand fast, I will never give any decision other than that till the Hour is established! But if you are unable to manage it (that property), then return it to me and I will be sufficient for it on your behalf . "

Enak yah jadi janda-janda muhammad, santai aja setelah ditinggal oleh suaminya. BIAYA HIDUP TAHUNAN sudah terjamin....hmmm...muhammad emang RAJA PERAMPOK terkaya searab! :D
M-SAW

Post by M-SAW »

alo bang MONTIR
ayooo jangan malu2
JAngan NGINTIP doang :P
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

abis binun kok ngulang2 topik sih ?....NYAMPAH TAU !!
maksudnya berharap orang2 lupa topik serupa pernah AA patahkan kali yeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
charles-mattel

Post by charles-mattel »

di mana?
mana linknya kalo montir pernah "menang"?
M-SAW

Post by M-SAW »

MONTIR KEPALA wrote:abis binun kok ngulang2 topik sih ?....NYAMPAH TAU !!
maksudnya berharap orang2 lupa topik serupa pernah AA patahkan kali yeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
mana link nya kalau abang sudah MEMATAHKANNYA?
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

MONTIR KEPALA wrote:abis binun kok ngulang2 topik sih ?....NYAMPAH TAU !!
Mon, kapan sih kau menang debat sm aku? :D ...kl kau sering kupermalukan dalam debatmu, itu bukan cuma klaim ku!...tp aku bisa BUKTIKAN PENIPUANMU, di sini!...TOPIK ini sekali lagi untuk mengingatkan kau, bahwa HARTA WARISAN sisa peninggalan muhammad SANGAT CUKUP untuk menopang BIAYA tahunan semua istri peliharaannya! :D