Kasih Sayang muhammad kepada Fatima

Muhammad dan istri2nya, pedofilia dan kehidupan seksual nabi
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

MONTIR KEPALA wrote:LOH INI KAN SUDAH JAWABAN BAGI ORANG@ PINTER ....
GAK TAU DECH BAGI YANG *** MAH ....

mon, jawaban kau semakin hancur saja!...si fatima bukannya manja, hanya saja kan tangannya luka krn menggiling gandum, kemudian dia minta tolong ke bapaknya (muhammad) agar memberikan seorang pembantu. Trus kenapa muhammad malah cuek? kenapa muhammad nggak menyuruh salah satu budak hitamnya untuk membantu fatima? apa kau lupa muhammad punya seorang budak hitam laki-laki si Anjasha?

BUKHARI, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 182:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah's Apostle said, "Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!"

Dimana kasih sayang bapak melihat tangan anak putrinya luka? kok malah cuma disuruh nyebut nama awloh? :D :lol: ...emang kasihan si fatima, tangan luka dicuekin udah gitu hak waris lenyap lagi dimakan si abu bakar! :D
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Dalam BUKHARI, Volume 7, Book 64, Number 274 dan MUSLIM, Book 035, Number 6577 diceritakan bahwa fatima ingin meminta seorang pembantu kpd muhammad karena luka ditangan fatima akibat menggiling gandum. Saat itu padahal fatima tahu bahwa muhammad baru saja menerima BEBERAPA BUDAK WANITA tawanan perang. TAPI mengapa muhammad TAK MEMBERIKAN SATU BUDAK SAJA kepada fatima untuk membantu meringankan luka ditangannya?

BUKHARI, Volume 7, Book 64, Number 274:
Narrated Ali:
Fatima went to the Prophet complaining about the bad effect of the stone hand-mill on her hand. She heard that the Prophet had received a few slave girls. But (when she came there) she did not find him, so she mentioned her problem to 'Aisha. When the Prophet came, 'Aisha informed him about that. 'Ali added, "So the Prophet came to us when we had gone to bed. We wanted to get up (on his arrival) but he said, 'Stay where you are." Then he came and sat between me and her and I felt the coldness of his feet on my abdomen. He said, "Shall I direct you to something better than what you have requested? When you go to bed say 'Subhan Allah' thirty-three times, 'Alhamdulillah' thirty three times, and Allahu Akbar' thirty four times, for that is better for you than a servant."

MUSLIM, Book 035, Number 6577:
It is reported on the authority of Ali that Fatima had corns in her hand because of working at the hand-mill. There had fallen to the lot of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) some prisoners of war. She (Fatima) came to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) but she did not find him (in the house). She met A'isha and informed her (about her hardship). When Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) came, she ( A'isha) informed him about the visit of Fatima. ABah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to them (Fitima and her family). They had gone to their beds. 'Ali further (reported): We tried to stand up (as a mark of respect) but Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Keep to your beds, and he sat amongst us and I felt coldness of his feet upon my chest. He then said: May I not direct you to something better than what you have asked for? When you go to your bed, you should recite Takbir (Allah-o-Akbar) thirty-four times and Tasbih (Subhdn Allah) thirty-three times and Tahmid (al-Hamdu li-Allah) thirty-three times, and that is better than the servant for you.

Ini satu bukti lagi, muhammad memiliki BUDAK-BUDAK WANITA TAWANAN perang. Tapi kenapa muhammad tak memberikan SATU BUDAK PUN untuk menolong fatima dan membantunya menggiling gandum? :D :lol:

BUKHARI, Volume 9, Book 89, Number 321:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet used to take the Pledge of allegiance from the women by words only after reciting this Holy Verse:--(60.12) "..that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah." (60.12) And the hand of Allah's Apostle did not touch any woman's hand except the hand of that woman his right hand possessed. (i.e. his captives or his lady slaves).

KENAPA muhammad begitu kejam membiarkan fatima dgn tangan lukanya? kenapa muhammad mengabaikan permintaan hanya berupa seorang BUDAK oleh fatima? PADAHAL kalau untuk aisha...Hmmmmm...treatment muhammad terhadap si istri cilik ini memang istimewa!...Aisha bahkan bisa memiliki 40 BUDAK! :wink:

BUKHARI, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 708:
Narrated 'Urwa bin Az-Zubair:
'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair was the most beloved person to 'Aisha excluding the Prophet and Abu Bakr, and he in his turn, was the most devoted to her, 'Aisha used not to withhold the money given to her by Allah, but she used to spend it in charity. ('Abdullah) bin AzZubair said, " 'Aisha should be stopped from doing so." (When 'Aisha heard this), she said protestingly, "Shall I be stopped from doing so? I vow that I will never talk to 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair." On that, Ibn Az-Zubair asked some people from Quraish and particularly the two uncles of Allah's Apostle to intercede with her, but she refused (to talk to him). Az-Zuhriyun, the uncles of the Prophet, including 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad bin 'Abd Yaghuth and Al-Miswar bin Makhrama said to him, "When we ask for the permission to visit her, enter her house along with us (without taking her leave)." He did accordingly (and she accepted their intercession). He sent her ten slaves whom she manumitted as an expiation for (not keeping) her vow. 'Aisha manumitted more slaves for the same purpose till she manumitted forty slaves. She said, "I wish I had specified what I would have done in case of not fulfilling my vow when I made the vow, so that I might have done it easily."
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

MONTIR KEPALA wrote:loh bukan gitu ... kata siapa harga budak harus 800 dirham ??... ada2 saja ...

perkara Nabi hidup sederhana kan terjawab sudah dgn topik kamu ini ...
selain banyak bersedekah juga sering membebaskan budak ...yaa wajar uangnya habis buat kebaikan dan giliran buat masak gak pounya dech .... HEBAT gak tuh orang ???
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... 308#193308

bayangkan mon, kau dengan bangganya mengatakan muhammad membebaskan 40 budak karena amal!...Tp fatima minta satu budak aja di tolak! Hihihi...emang muhammad ini bapak yang edan yah! :lol:
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

mon, kok elo ngacirrrrrrr mulu!...Hehehhee...Gimana nih kasih sayang muhammad kok tertuju pd aisha doang? sementara aisha bs dapet dan membebaskan 40budak untuk menebus kesalahannya, si fatima memohon satu budak saja ditolak muhammad!

Inikah kasih sayang seorang yang patut dicontoh muslim? sosok seorang ayah yang jauh lebih sayang kepada istri ciliknya daripada kepada anak putrinya? :D

Sementara aisha bisa mendapat 40budak, kenapa muhammad tak mengabulkan permintaan satu budak saja oleh fatima? :D
manusia_bodoh

Re: Kasih Sayang muhammad kepada Fatima

Post by manusia_bodoh »

udin petot wrote: kaki gw juga luka kena ujung anak tangga. gw coba ucapin `Allahu Akbar` baru 5 kali tambah sakit yah :?: :?: :roll:

hahahah situ yang **** masa kaki luka bilangnya Allahu Akbar
wong langsung di obati lah

hehheeheheh

untung situ gak lansung mati, kalo langsung mati ketemu deh sama DIA
manusia_bodoh

Re: Kasih Sayang muhammad kepada Fatima

Post by manusia_bodoh »

udin petot wrote: kaki gw juga luka kena ujung anak tangga. gw coba ucapin `Allahu Akbar` baru 5 kali tambah sakit yah :?: :?: :roll:

hahahah situ yang **** masa kaki luka bilangnya Allahu Akbar
wong langsung di obati lah

hehheeheheh

untung situ gak lansung mati, kalo langsung mati ketemu deh sama DIA
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

jwaban si rebek tidak beranjak kemana2 alias jalan ditempat jadi ...
jawaban saya dibawah ini masih relevan

MONTIR KEPALA wrote:LOH INI KAN SUDAH JAWABAN BAGI ORANG@ PINTER ....
GAK TAU DECH BAGI YANG *** MAH ....

ok saya terjemahkan siapa tau gak ngerti bahasa Inggris :

"Lalu Fatima, semoga Allah memuliakan wajahnya. ketika fatima datang mengunjungi beliau (Nabi), maka Nabi berdiri untuk (menyambut) nya, menggapai fatima dgn tangan beliau, dan menciumnya serta mengajaknya duduk ditempat dimana beliau duduk; dan kala Nabi pergi mengunjungi Fatima, fatima berdiri untuk (menyambut)nya, menggapainya dgn tangan, mengecupnya dan serta mengajaknya duduk ditempat dimana ia duduk."
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

MONTIR KEPALA wrote: "Lalu Fatima, semoga Allah memuliakan wajahnya. ketika fatima datang mengunjungi beliau (Nabi), maka Nabi berdiri untuk (menyambut) nya, menggapai fatima dgn tangan beliau, dan menciumnya serta mengajaknya duduk ditempat dimana beliau duduk; dan kala Nabi pergi mengunjungi Fatima, fatima berdiri untuk (menyambut)nya, menggapainya dgn tangan, mengecupnya dan serta mengajaknya duduk ditempat dimana ia duduk."

mon, apa hubungannya itu dgn permintaan fatima atas satu budak? Kok nggak nyambung toh? Hihihi... Kan aku udah gambarkan, sementara aisha hidup berkelimpahan budak, kok fatima minta satu budak saja ndak dikasih? COBA kau baca baik2 hadist ini, fatima tahu bahwa muhammad baru saja menerima beberapa BUDAK wanita hasil rampasan perang. Kenapa muhammad tak memberinya satupun budak tersebut? sementara aisha bisa mendapatkan 40 budak? Ini toh mon keadilan versi si nabi pemangsa anak kecil? :D

BUKHARI, Volume 7, Book 64, Number 274:
Narrated Ali:
Fatima went to the Prophet complaining about the bad effect of the stone hand-mill on her hand. She heard that the Prophet had received a few slave girls. But (when she came there) she did not find him, so she mentioned her problem to 'Aisha. When the Prophet came, 'Aisha informed him about that. 'Ali added, "So the Prophet came to us when we had gone to bed. We wanted to get up (on his arrival) but he said, 'Stay where you are." Then he came and sat between me and her and I felt the coldness of his feet on my abdomen. He said, "Shall I direct you to something better than what you have requested? When you go to bed say 'Subhan Allah' thirty-three times, 'Alhamdulillah' thirty three times, and Allahu Akbar' thirty four times, for that is better for you than a servant."
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

he he dan sudah jelas alasananya kenapa tidak dikasih ... bukan berarti tidak sayang ...
dan Nabi pun tdk memberikan istri2nya budak untuk sekedar bantu2 rumah.
Aisya pun tdk diberi budak sama Nabi. tapi membelinya untuk dibebaskan.
bayangkan kalo Fatima dikasih bisa legal dech perbudakan atas dasar sikap Nabi ini pada putrinya tercinta itu.

kalo tuduhan Nabi tidak sayang Fatima sudah dibantah Hadits AA ...
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

MONTIR KEPALA wrote:he he dan sudah jelas alasananya kenapa tidak dikasih ... bukan berarti tidak sayang ...
dan Nabi pun tdk memberikan istri2nya budak untuk sekedar bantu2 rumah.
Aisya pun tdk diberi budak sama Nabi. tapi membelinya untuk dibebaskan.
bayangkan kalo Fatima dikasih bisa legal dech perbudakan atas dasar sikap Nabi ini pada putrinya tercinta itu.

kalo tuduhan Nabi tidak sayang Fatima sudah dibantah Hadits AA ...

kau yakin dgn tulisanmu yang kutebalkan mon? sungguh? agar aku bisa membedakan kau salah atau sengaja menipu lagi? Coba kau pikirkan lagi, apakah muhammad tidak memberi istri2 lain untuk membantunya di rumah mereka?

Ayo mon, ralat sj jika kau salah ok? daripada kau menipu terus? Hihihihi... :D
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

he he langsung aja tembak ...kok ragu2 sih ?
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

MONTIR KEPALA wrote:he he langsung aja tembak ...kok ragu2 sih ?

Berikut ini hadist si aisha paling tidak memiliki SEORANG BUDAK untuk membantunya mempersiapkan makanan untuk delegasi Banu al-Muntafiq! :D

ABU DAWUD, Book 1, Number 0142:
Narrated Laqit ibn Sabirah:

I was the leader of the delegation of Banu al-Muntafiq or (the narrator doubted) I was among the delegation of Banu al-Muntafiq that came to the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). When we reached the Prophet, we did not find him in his house. We found there Aisha, the Mother of the Believers. She ordered that a dish called Khazirah should be prepared for us. It was then prepared. A tray containing dates was then presented to us. (The narrator Qutaybah did not mention the word qina', tray).

Then the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) came. He asked: Has anything been served to you or ordered for you? We replied: Yes, Messenger of Allah. While we were sitting in the company of the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) we suddenly saw that a shepherd was driving a herd of sheep to their fold. He had with him a newly-born lamb that was crying.

He (the Prophet) asked him: What did it bear, O so and so? He replied: A ewe. He then said: Slaughter for us in its place a sheep. Do not think that we are slaughtering it for you. We have one hundred sheep and we do not want their number to increase. Whenever a ewe is born, we slaughter a sheep in its place.

(The narrator says that the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used the word la tahsabanna, do not think).

I (the narrator Laqit) then said: Messenger of Allah, I have a wife who has something (wrong) in her tongue, i.e. she is insolent. He said: Then divorce her. I said: Messenger of Allah, she had company with me and I have children from her. He said: Then ask her (to obey you). If there is something good in her, she will do so (obey); and do not beat your wife as you beat your slave-girl.

I said: Messenger of Allah, tell me about ablution. He said: Perform ablution in full and make the fingers go through the beard and snuff with water well except when you are fasting.

Kl yang ini, menunjukkan aisha memiliki seorang pembantu yang mempersiapkan Nabidh untuk diminum muhammad! :D

MUSLIM, Book 023, Number 4976:
Thumama (i. e. Ibn Hazn al-Qushairi) reported: I met 'A'isha and asked her about Nabidh (that was served to the Holy Prophet). 'A'isha called an Abyssinian maid (servant) and said: Ask her (about it) for it was he, who prepared the Nabidh for the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). The Abyssinian (maid-servant) said: I prepared Nabidh for him in a waterskin in the night and tied its mouth and then suspended it; and when it was morning he (the Holy Prophet) drank from it.

mau nipu lagi mon? :D :lol:
coup_d_etat

Post by coup_d_etat »

Mon..sebaiknya jawab denganbaik atau ini akan menjadi kasus ke 5 penipuanmu...

Setidaknya dari 4 kasus yang sudah ada sampai saat ini, belum satupun yang bisa kamu pertanggungjawabkan
charles-mattel

Post by charles-mattel »

gile bener, ngaku montir kepala, tapi diri sendiri yang harus dimontirin kepalanya, ngibul terus, sama aja dengan mohamet
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

mana nih si montir? setelah nipu, pasti kebiasaan buruknya untuk ngacirrrrrr KAMBUH lagi! :D
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

i knew it ...kik ..kik ...tapi entar ah istirahat dulu
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

i knew it .. tapi biarin dech lagi cape nih :lol:
coup_d_etat

Post by coup_d_etat »

Kalau emank kamu capek...ada baiknya kamu ga bikin terlalu banyak topik dan mendidik beberapa orang teknisi lagi untuk menjawab pertanyaan kafirun2 di sini :P jangan banyak alasan....
charles-mattel

Post by charles-mattel »

dobel
Last edited by charles-mattel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charles-mattel

Post by charles-mattel »

kalo tukang ngibul ya pasti banyak alesan
sama dengan kelakuannya mohamet, banyak alesan