KELAKUAN MUHAMMAD: SEX DENGAN AISYA, DLL.

Muhammad dan istri2nya, pedofilia dan kehidupan seksual nabi
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Li, jadi si momed itu dapet penglihatan soal Aisha waktu die lagi wet dream ye? Bukannya wet dream itu...

Ya amplop...jijay banget seh!
murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

Post by murtad mama »

saya tanya nich ame alley,klo anda punya anak umo 6 tahun diembat ama bangkotan 45 tahun loe ridho apa kagak????

menurut loe abu bakr ridho apa kagak aisyah diemabt ama muhammad

inikah standart kenabian dri Rahmatan lil 'alam???
alley_shatree

Post by alley_shatree »

ini gua ambil dari wikipedia yg secara logis mengungkap umur Aisha :

.....Aisha is said to have joined Muhammad on the raid that culminated in the Battle of Badr, in 624 CE[24] and then in 625 CE in the Battle of Uhud.[25] As no one below the age of fifteen was allowed to accompany raiding parties,[26][27] Aisha should have been at least fifteen in 624 CE and thus at least thirteen when she was married following the Hijra in 622 CE.

Ibn Hisham's recension of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rashul Allah, the earliest surviving biography of Muhammad, records Aisha as having converted to Islam before Umar ibn al-Khattab, during the first few years of Islam around 610 CE. In order to accept Islam she must have been walking and talking, hence at least three years of age, which would make her at least fifteen in 622 CE.[28]

Tabari reports that Abu Bakr's four children were all born during the Jahiliyyah,[30] the pre Islamic period, which is said to have ended in 610 CE, making Aisha at least twelve in 622 CE when Aisha started living with Muhammad.

Aisha is reported to have said that at the time Surah Al-Qamar, the 54th chapter of the Qur'an , was revealed, "I was a young girl".[31] The 54th Surah of the Qur'an was revealed nine years before Hijrah.[32] According to this tradition, Aisha had not only been born before the revelation of the referred Surah, but was actually a young girl, not even only an infant at that time. So if this age is assumed to be 7 to 14 years then her age at the time of marriage would be 16 to 23.

According to almost all the historians, Asma bint Abu Bakr, the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha.[33][34] Asma is reported to die in the 73 AH, when she was 100 years old.[35][36] Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73 AH, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of Migration to Medina (1 AH). If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at that time, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at the same time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

dari keterangan beberapa riwayat diatas bisa disimpulkan bahwa usia aisha itu antara 13- 23 th dan dugaan terkuat adalah antara 16-23 th.

jadi daripada kita berandai2 ttg umur aisha lebih baik kan umur aisha itu telah akil baligh...selesai.
wachdie.jr

Post by wachdie.jr »

alley_shatree wrote: dari keterangan beberapa riwayat diatas bisa disimpulkan bahwa usia aisha itu antara 13- 23 th dan dugaan terkuat adalah antara 16-23 th.

jadi daripada kita berandai2 ttg umur aisha lebih baik kan umur aisha itu telah akil baligh...selesai.
Ah.. itukan dugaan ente aja sendiri... coba ente cek di www.myquran.com atau di hadiz.. kekekeke.

Atu lagi.. ente kaga malu ambil dari wikipedia? yang notabene tidak sekafah jika ambil dari haditz atau quran yang made in arab???

ente udah ketahuan belang nya dah...
alley_shatree

Post by alley_shatree »

maklum ya...kebiasaan non-muslim disini kalo ngga dikasi sumber dari barat kan belum puas. dari awal sudah saya bilang daripada meributkan umur aisha yg masih simpang siur padahal sudah jelas hukumnya di Islam kalo menikah itu syaratnya akil baligh...sudah jelas kan. kalo dibahas terus ya ngga akan ada habisnya wong banyak beda pendapat....yg jelas Mohammad ngga akan melanggar hukumNYA yg dibawa sendiri.
yabedabedoo

Post by yabedabedoo »

alley_shatree wrote:ini gua ambil dari wikipedia yg secara logis mengungkap umur Aisha :

.....Aisha is said to have joined Muhammad on the raid that culminated in the Battle of Badr, in 624 CE[24] and then in 625 CE in the Battle of Uhud.[25] As no one below the age of fifteen was allowed to accompany raiding parties,[26][27] Aisha should have been at least fifteen in 624 CE and thus at least thirteen when she was married following the Hijra in 622 CE.

...deleted...
bukti paling kuat mendukungnya adalah aisha hidup membesar normal dan tidak mengalami gangguan mental.

di sini, non muslimnya banyak yg punya gangguan mental ... :lol:
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

wachdie.jr wrote:Ah.. itukan dugaan ente aja sendiri... coba ente cek di www.myquran.com atau di hadiz.. kekekeke.

Atu lagi.. ente kaga malu ambil dari wikipedia? yang notabene tidak sekafah jika ambil dari haditz atau quran yang made in arab???

ente udah ketahuan belang nya dah...
Oh..tumben si alley lebih percaya sama sumber barat daripada haditsnya sendiri?

Yang atasnya kaga dibaca:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha%27s_age_at_marriage

Evidence that Aisha was nine
The hadith collections of Bukhari (d. 870) and Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875) are in general regarded as the most authentic by Sunni Muslims. Both quote Aisha herself claiming she was six or seven at the time of her marriage and nine when the marriage was consummated.

[edit] Sahih Bukhari
According to Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a young girl . [8]
According to Urwah ibn al-Zubayr:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.[9]
According to Aisha:

the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).[10]
According to Ursa ibn al-Zubayr:

The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).[11]

[edit] Sahih Muslim
According to Aisha:

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. [12]
According to Aisha:

Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old [13]
According to Aisha:

Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old. [14]

[edit] Sunan Abu Dawud
According to Aisha:

"The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter." [15]
According to Aisha:

When we came to Medina, the women came to me when I was playing on the swing, and my hair was up to my ears. They brought me, prepared me, and decorated me. Then they brought me to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) and he took up cohabitation with me, when I was nine. [16]

[edit] Tarikh al-Tabari
According to Aisha:

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me." ... "(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died". [17]
According to Abd al-Hamid b. Bayan al-Sukkari:

Abd Allah b. Safwan together with another person came to Aishah and Aishah said (to the latter), "O so and so, have you heard what Hafsah has been saying?" He said, "Yes, o Mother of the Faithful." Abd Allah b. Safwan asked her, "What is that?" She replied, "There are nine special features in me that have not been in any woman, except for what God bestowed on Maryam bt. Imran. By God, I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions." "What are these?" he asked. She replied, "The angel brought down my likeness; the Messenger of God married me when I was seven; my marriage was consummated when I was nine; he married me when I was a virgin...." [18]
KingofBandit-Jing

Post by KingofBandit-Jing »

tau gak?? muhammad nikahin/nidurin aisha tuh karena burungnya kekecilan,terlalu longgar di mrs... nya khadija,maklum,khadija kan jhanda, bekas orang lah gitu, makanya muhammad malu,jadilah sang "Mr.prophet" ngawinin anak dibawah umur buat nuntasin nafsu ^_^
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Jadi si Mr. Prophet, nikahin si aisha karena si kadija kurang rapet
Dan karena kebelet akhirnya si aisha disabet...

Coba ada jamu sari rapet jaman momed dulu... :lol: :lol:
murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

Post by murtad mama »

alley_shatree wrote:ini gua ambil dari wikipedia yg secara logis mengungkap umur Aisha :

...deleted...
loch loe percaya tok sumber barat ketimbang hadith sekaliber buchari n muslim serta sunan yg lainnya :lol: :lol:

muslim yg desperate mencari pembenaran di sumber barat
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

to phonex: kq milih yg rapet dgn anak2 ya :lol: :lol:
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

yabedabedoo wrote:bukti paling kuat mendukungnya adalah aisha hidup membesar normal dan tidak mengalami gangguan mental.

di sini, non muslimnya banyak yg punya gangguan mental ... :lol:
hey dude...dude loe maw jd bual2an krna kebodohan loe,baca dunk apa yg diboldkan itukan cuman duga2an aja, masa loe lebih percaya sumber kafir dripada islamic scholar sekaliber buchari dan muslim :lol: :lol:

bukannya loe yg punya cacat otak krna kebegobegoan loe,sudah deh mending loe angkat kaki dripd jadi bual2an FFI :lol: :lol:
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

Please be positive thinking (in hadith n sirakh) and let's find the better solution to human kind... dont to be chicken coward ok
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

noor_al_maseeh wrote:to phonex: kq milih yg rapet dgn anak2 ya :lol: :lol:
Kali karena ceweq-ceweq arab dewasa longgar-longgar?
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

@o jdi pelampiasan sexnya kpd anak2 dasar muhammad child molaster maniac,megalomaniac
alley_shatree

Post by alley_shatree »

noor_al_maseeh wrote:loch loe percaya tok sumber barat ketimbang hadith sekaliber buchari n muslim serta sunan yg lainnya :lol: :lol:

muslim yg desperate mencari pembenaran di sumber barat
walaupun ambil dari sumber barat...toh baratnya sendiri juga mengambil dari sumber2 Islam...ngapain sih diributin.
babenya muhammad

Post by babenya muhammad »

buat di atas, apa bener2 muslim percaya am wikipedia.... gw rasa wikipedia tulis hall2 seperti itu, biar site mereka gak di banned di negara2 arab ??? bayangin kalo wikipedia menulis si momed menggauli aisha pada umur 9 thn...... bisa demo bakar gereja ama kedubees lagi... paling di bilang menghina walaupun kenyataannya spt itu
alley_shatree

Post by alley_shatree »

kog hobi fitnah sih nih orang....emang urusan sejarah ngga ada yg boleh sok tau...tulisan elo banyak yg ngga berdasar...diatur dikit ngomongnya emang ngga bisa ?
babenya muhammad

Post by babenya muhammad »

fitnah.... lu yg gak punya pendirian, lu seorang muslim tapi lebih percaya wikipedia dari pada hadits, gimana sih??
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

babenya muhammad wrote:buat di atas, apa bener2 muslim percaya am wikipedia.... gw rasa wikipedia tulis hall2 seperti itu, biar site mereka gak di banned di negara2 arab ??? bayangin kalo wikipedia menulis si momed menggauli aisha pada umur 9 thn...... bisa demo bakar gereja ama kedubees lagi... paling di bilang menghina walaupun kenyataannya spt itu
hahaha..itulah si alley, kalau ada sumber yg bertentangan dgn islam, dibilang sumber barat itu kaga bisa dipercaya..tapi giliran nguntungin islam, dipake deh..dasar mencla-mencle..tapi die lua tuh, dari Wikipedia itu juga ade sumber hadits-hadits yg ditulis disitu jelas, kalau umur si aisha itu 6 atau 7 tahun waktu dinikahi si bangkotan momed!

tua-tua keladi, makin tua makin jadi?? Ape karena si bangkot tua ini bales dendam, karena waktu mudenya dapet nini-nini kadijah. sehingga sekarang die bales dendam, dapetin dara cilik utk sbg istri..(Kaga mau kalah, gue tua-tua juga bisa dapet yg lebih mude dari kadijah dapetin gue...!! Hehehhee)