Did Neil Amstrong heard Bayan in moon?

yvptgxj

Did Neil Amstrong heard Bayan in moon?

Post by yvptgxj »

Did Neil Amstrong heard Bayan in moon? (http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... topic=7282)
Masih di halaman 1 (dari 4 halaman)

Displaying posts 1 - 30 out of 96.
Mohamed: Did Neil heard bayan when he step on Moon (over a year ago)
Ashifur: what the hell is bayan??? (over a year ago)
Sameer: Ad'aan, he means. (over a year ago)
Izzu: i think bayan/ad'aan/azan haveing the same meaning (over a year ago)
Nazira: yes he heard it (i don't know how to translate it in english ... the call for muslim's prayer)... but he didn't know what was it

then he went somedays in an arab country ... and he heard it and ask what was it as he heard that on the moon

he has convert to Islam (over a year ago)
Nazira: i don't know .... someone tolds me he saw it yearsssss ago in a newspaper

maybe they want to hide it (over a year ago)
Neil Armstrong: This is all stupid!:) (over a year ago)
James: thats rediculous (over a year ago)
Anda: for more information

search in google"neil armstrong converted to islam"

This story has been discussed at once, and still be a mystery, so do not conclude with its own resources that are less reliable

sorry for my bad english,, :D (over a year ago)
Larry: No he didn't, please read his autobiography, First Man (over a year ago)
Julia: Neil Armstrong never converted to Islam nor he heard Azan from the moon, this are all total lies by the Muslim in Jakarata and Malaysia (over a year ago)
Maho: First of all Athaan is the call for Muslims prayer (the start time for certain prayer and Athaan is identical words for all 5 prayers per day), 2nd Bayan is an Indian and Pakistani words in Friday prayer telling non-Arabic Muslims right path to be good humans and follow the god "ALLAH" way of living e.g. do not lie and alway say the truth, don't steal, don't do any thing wrong....etc. Non Arabic people do not pronounce th but they say z!!

Finally what ever Neil Armstrong decision to be a Muslim or not, its his choice and what every one should concerned with is about himself not trying to open debates and waste his time with zero outcome. (over a year ago)
Ikky: Julia - evidence shows that when he returned from the moon he was reported to have been registered to a mental hospital. People have said that his claims of such voices had caused great concern amongst the non-muslim factions, hence labelling him loopy.

Just what I heard. (over a year ago)
Muhammad: Good one, Elbouti. What's the source of this letter? (over a year ago)
Ikky: I've just come back from Mecca in Saudi. Never mind whether he heard or converted. Islam trully is a peaceful religion which respects and tolerates all other religions. Every individual should judge for themselves and conclude what they feel within themselves. Lets all pray for peace and not be ignorant towards negativity created by individuals to cause hate and hurt. Peace (over a year ago)
Muhammad: Right, Malji. We should be more concerned about our well being in the after life rather than belaboring on who converted or not. (over a year ago)
Danny: Therefore it is very possible that allah made neil armstrong hear the athan on the journey in space. It is a miricle (about 11 months ago)
Ben: Religious idiots. Neil is a scientist. (about 10 months ago)
Danny: Shut up , what do you know about anything. (about 10 months ago)
Ben: I know that Neil is a scientist and that the people here, who are blinded by their idiot religion and false prophets, have been hoodwinked by an urban myth about Neil converting.

Clearly that means I know a lot more than you. (about 10 months ago)
Danny: Actually he wants to convert because he KNOWS he heard the azaan in space, but he doesnt want the public to think negitavley of him. Read the Quran and understand the true religion > Islam. Look at all the miricles that occured in the past and till nower days and yet knowbody WANTS to believe it. When judgement day come you will see how it will be inshaillah. (about 10 months ago)
Ben: Amusing indeed :-) The judgement day won't come, it most certainly won't come from the Quran which is merely a rip off of older religions, which are also incorrect.

If you get a book imitating other books that are already questionable, then the only way isdown eh? (about 10 months ago)
Danny: How could YOU say such a thing about the Quran. Name me a book the Quran " immitated". By the way havent you noticed that islam is a fatsgrowing religion because people who convert know Islam is the truth. (about 10 months ago)