Baghdad Massacre, Is this the religion of peace?.

Aksi2 terorisme, pemboman, demonstrasi kekerasan, intimidasi dan serangan2 kelompok2 Islam atas nama Islam. TIDAK termasuk honor killing, atau pembunuhan secara individu
Luc

Baghdad Massacre, Is this the religion of peace?.

Post by Luc »

ARE THEY HUMAN OR BEAST ??????

LET US PRAY FOR THE VICTIMS, MAY THEY REST IN PEACE, AND FOR THE BEASTS........WHO KILLED HUMAN .....MAY GOD MERCY ON THEM........MAY THEIR HUMANITY ARISE.

Baghdad Massacre

Father Wassim Sabih (Waseem Sabeeh Al-kas Butros) 27 years old
Father Thaer (Thaer Saad-alla Abdal) 32 years old
were killed during the attack on Our Lady of Salvation Syrian Catholic Church by islamics terrorists
during Mass Sunday evening, in Bagdad, October 31, 2010.
Father Rafael Alkotaily was injured during the attack and he is now undergoing a number of surgeries
at Ibn Al-Nafis hospital in Baghdad.
More than 63 were killed. Another 120 were wounded. Hundreds of dependents are now helpless.
+

+ Father Thaer

+ Father Wassim

For the past 7 years, the Iraqi Christians have been targeted by waves of attacks on their churches, monasteries, homes, businesses and in persons. A Bishop and Several Priests were killed and even slaughtered in cold blood. Since the events of 2003 more than half the Iraqi Christians fled the country, thousands have been killed, and more than 60 churches, monasteries were bombed.

In less than a week after terrorists’ attacked Iraqi Christians during a Sunday mass in the heart of Baghdad – an incident that killed more than 50 people and injured dozens others, al-Qaeda has threatened to stage more similar attacks on Christians.

In a warning, an al-Qaeda affiliated group, Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), claimed that their attacks were legitimate and that the time had come for Iraqi Christians to face the doors of destruction.

The ISI’s warning has been published on the militant websites in which he warned that his group would soon extirpate and disperse Christians from Iraq.“All Christian centers, organizations and institutions, leaders and followers, are legitimate targets for the muhajideen wherever they can reach them,” the statement said. “We will open upon them the doors of destruction and rivers of blood,” it added.

Yahweh, how countless are my enemies, how countless those who rise up against me,
how countless those who say of me, 'No salvation for him from his God!'Pause
But you, Yahweh, the shield at my side, my glory, you hold my head high.
I cry out to Yahweh; he answers from his holy mountain.Pause
As for me, if I lie down and sleep, I shall awake, for Yahweh sustains me.
I have no fear of people in their thousands upon thousands, who range themselves against me wherever I turn.
Arise, Yahweh, rescue me, my God! You strike all my foes across the face, you break the teeth of the wicked.
In Yahweh is salvation, on your people, your blessing! (Psalms chapter 3)
+

When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained; and they cried out with a loud voice, saying,
"How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"
And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also. (Revelation 6 /9-11)
+

Our Lady of Salvation Church: First Mass after the attack

Some further videos sent to me by my Iraqi friend. I have no idea what is being said, but the state of shock is clearly visible, particularly in one of the young women who were among the very few who were not hurt but they lost their brother and his 3 year old son was wounded in the leg.

Pray for peace in Iraq, and that our Christian brothers and sisters will not be deserted by the 'Christian' west in their hour of need.
KLM 70.
Pembawa_Pete

Re: Baghdad Massacre, Is this the religion of peace?.

Post by Pembawa_Pete »

kebenaran menampakan wujudnya sendiri walau terkadang perlu pengorbanan.
yg penting buat kita orang indo bagaimana bisa menyebarkan info2 ini di seluruh indonesia untuk menyadarkan muslim yg mau sadar akan ajaran agama gila ini.
cendol

Re: Baghdad Massacre, Is this the religion of peace?.

Post by cendol »

bisa jd ipteklah yg akan menjadi musuh islam,