[Hadis] Daftar Korban Yang MATI Atas Perintah Muhammad**

Kebencian Muslim/Muhamad terhdp Kafir, Yahudi, Dhimmi & Jizyah, murtadin, pengritik. Lain2 : barang jarahan, pemaksaan masuk Islam, perintah2 pembunuhan oleh Muhamad, agresi pasukan Muslim dll
ali5196

[Hadis] Daftar Korban Yang MATI Atas Perintah Muhammad**

Post by ali5196 »

Artikel2 di :

Muhamad's Dead Poets Society
(di forum Artikel Terjemahan)
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... php?t=1773

DAFTAR KORBAN PEMBUNUHAN MUHAMAD
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... php?t=8391

BERIKUT ini sedikit dari sekian BANYAK KORBAN PEMBUNUHAN muhammad, THE KILLER.

1. Ka`b bin al-Ashraf
2. Al-Nadr bin al-Harith
3. `Uqba bin Abi Mu`ayt
4. Sallam Ibn Abu'l-Huqayq (Abu Rafi)
5. `Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul al-`Aufi
6. Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan
7. `Amr b. Jihash
8. An anonymous man
9. Ibn Sunayna
10. Abd Allah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh
11. Abu `Afak
12. `Asma' Bint Marwan

13. The Meccan Ten:

Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl
Habbar Ibn al-Aswad
Miqyas Ibn Sababah al-Laythi
Abd Allah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh
Al-Huwayrith Ibn Nuqaydh
Abd Abbah Ibn Hilal Ibn Khatal al-Adrami
Hind Bint Utbah
Sarah the mawlat of `Amr Ibn Hashim
Fartana
Qaribah

14. Banu Qurayza
15. Kinana b. al-Rabi` dan the people from Urayna.

1. PEMBUNUHAN KA`B AL-ASHRAF

BUKHARI, VOLUME 5, #369

Narrated Jabir Abdullah:

Allah's messenger said "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His apostle?" Thereupon Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The prophet said, "Yes". Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b). The prophet said, "You may say it."

Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad) demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) [taxes] from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Ka`b said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." Ka`b said, "Yes, but you should mortgage something to me." Maslama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka`b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the Arabs?" Ka`b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so and so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you."

Maslama and his companion promised Ka`b that Maslama would return to him. He came to Ka`b at night along with Ka`b's foster brother, Abu Na'ila. Ka`b invited them to come into his fort and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Ka`b replied, None but Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if blood is dropping from him." Ka`b said, "They are none by my brother Maslama and my foster brother Abu Na'ila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed."

Maslama went with two men. So Maslama went in together with two men, and said to them, "When Ka`b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strike him. I will let you smell his head."

Ka`b bin al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Maslama said, "I have never smelt a better scent than this." Ka`b replied, "I have got the best Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Maslama requested Ka`b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka`b said "yes." Maslama smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka`b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka`b said "Yes". When Maslama got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions) "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the prophet and informed him."

2. PEMBUNUHAN Al-Nadr bin al-Harith

The Encyclopaedia of Islam, New Edition, Vol. VII, 1993, p. 872, are a good concise introduction:

AL-NADR B. AL-HARITH b. `Alkama b. Kalada b. `Abd Manaf b. `Abd al-Dar b. Kusayy, a rich Kurayshite who, in the pre-Islamic period, carried on trade with al-Hira and Persia, from where he is said to have brought back books (?) and to have brought back also one or more singing slave girls (kayna [q.v.]).
He represented `Abd al-Dar in the group of the mut`imun, i.e. the Meccans who were charged with supplying food for pilgrims, and he occupied a fairly eminent position in the town. He was a strenuous opponent of the Prophet, scoffing at him and not failing to speak up and evoke the glories of the kings of Persia when Muhammad recalled the miserable fate of past nations. In particular, he accused Muhammad of retailing tales of the ancients (asatir al-awwalin [q.v. in Suppl.]), and two Kur'anic verses containing precisely this expression (VIII, 31; LXXXIII, 13) are stated to have been specifically connected with him. The Kur'an is likewise said to have alluded to this personage, amongst other enemies of the Prophet in various passages, notably VI, 8-9, XLV, 6-7/7-8. He fought at Badr [q.v.] in the pagan ranks and was captured. Muhammad then killed him personally and `Ali cut off his head with a blow of his sword, but the fact is disputed since a hadith says that the damned who will suffer the cruellest punishment on Judgement Day are those who have killed a prophet or whom a prophet has killed. The most accredited version is that `Ali b. Abi Talib executed him in cold blood after having secured him in bonds (sabran) in a place called al-Safra'; ...

3. PEMBUNUHAN `Uqba bin Abi Mu`ayt
Hadisnya ? ...

SETELAH kemenangan MUSLIM pada PERANG BADR, KETIKA Pasukan MUSLIMS dalam perjalanan mereka PULANG ke MEDINA, BERIKUT ini dilaporkan oleh Ibn Hisham dalam "Sirat Rasul Allah" ...

When the apostle ordered him to be killed `Uqba said, "But who will look after my children?" "Hell", he said, and `Asim b. Thabit b. Abu'l-Aqlah al-Ansari killed him according to what Abu `Ubayda b. Muhammad b. `Ammar b. Yasir told me. [page 308]

4. PEMBUNUHAN Sallam Ibn Abu'l-Huqayq

When the fight at the trench and the affair of the B. Qurayza were over, the matter of Sallam b. Abu'l-Huqayq known as Abu Rafi` came up in connexion with those who had collected the mixed tribes together against the apostle. Now Aus had killed Ka`b b. al-Ashraf before Uhud because of his enmity towards the apostle and because he instigated men against him, so Khazraj asked and obtained the apostle's permission to kill Sallam who was in Khaybar.

Muhammad b. Muslim b. Shihab al-Zuhri from `Abdullah b. Ka`b b. Malik told me: One of the things which God did for His apostle was that these two tribes of the Ansar, Aus and Khazraj, competed the one with the other like two stallions: if Aus did anything to the apostle's advantage Khazraj would say, "They shall not have this superiority over us in the apostle's eyes and in Islam" and they would not rest until they could do something similar. If Khazraj did anything Aus would say the same.

When Aus had killed Ka'b for his enmity towards the apostle, Khazraj used these words and asked themselves what man was as hostile to the apostle as Ka'b? And then they remembered Sallam, who was in Khaybar and asked and obtained the apostle's permission to kill him.

Five men of B.Salima of Khazraj went to him: 'Abdullah b.`Atik; Mas`ud b. Sinan; `Abdullah b. Unays; Abu Qatada al-Harith b. Rib'i; and Khuza`i b. Aswad, an ally from Aslam. As they left, the apostle appointed `Abdullah b.`Atik as their leader, and he forbade them to kill women or children. When they got to Khaybar they went to Sallam's house by night, having locked every door in the settlement on the inhabitants. Now he was in an upper chamber of his to which a ladder led up. They mounted this until they came to the door and asked to be allowed to come in. His wife came out and asked who they were and they told her that they were Arabs in search of supplies. She told them that their man was here and that they could come in. When we entered we bolted the door of the room on her and ourselves fearing lest something should come between us and him. His wife shrieked and warned him of us, so we ran at him with our swords as he was on his bed. The only thing that guided us in the darkness of the night was his whiteness like an Egyptian blanket. When his wife shrieked one of our number would lift his sword against her; then he would remember the apostle's ban on killing women and withdraw his hand; but for that we would have made an end of her that night. When we had smitten him with our swords `Abdullah b. Unays bore down with his sword into his belly until it went right through him, as he was saying Qatni, qatni, i.e. it's enough.

We went out. Now `Abdullah b.`Atik had poor sight, and fell from the ladder and sprained his arm (729) severely, so we carried him until we brought him to one of their water channels and went into it. The people lit lamps and went in search of us in all directions until, despairing of finding us, they returned to their master and gathered round him as he was dying. We asked each other how we could know that the enemy of God was dead, and one of us volunteered to go and see; so off he went and mingled with the people. He said, "I found his wife and some Jews gathered round him. She had a lamp in her hand and was peering into his face and saying to them 'By God, I certainly heard the voice of `Abdullah b.`Atik. Then I decided I must be wrong and thought, "How can Ibn`Atik be in this country?"' Then she turned towards him, looking into his face, and said, 'By the God of the Jews he is dead!' Never have I heard sweeter words than those."

Then he came to us and told us the news, and we picked up our companion and took him to the apostle and told him that we had killed God's enemy. We disputed before him as to who had killed him, each of us laying claim to the deed. The apostle demanded to see our swords and when he looked at them he said, "It is the sword of `Abdullah b. Unays that killed him; I can see traces of food on it" Siratu'l Rasul, vs. 714-715

5. RENCANA PEMBUNUHAN `Abdullah bin Ubayy bin Salul al-`Aufi

menurut hadist dibawah ini, MUHAMMAD adalah nabi yang berlaku semena-mena tanpa perlu terlebih dahulu untuk menginvestigasi kebenaran permasalahan yang dihadapi. SEPERTI biasa PERMINTAAN PEMBUNUHAN dilakukan MUHAMMAD. JIKA muhammad merasa diganggu seseorang KENAPA tidak dia sendiri yang datang untuk MENYELESAIKAN MASALAH PRIBADI tsb? KENAPA mengirim orang lain untuk membunuh MUSUH PRIBADINYA? KENAPA dia tidak pernah menyelesaikannya lewat peradilan untuk memutuskan hukuman berdasarkan HUKUM? APAKAH nabi bencong dan sipenakut ini LAYAK jadi nabi? you SICK!

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 462:
Narrated 'Aisha:
Whenever Allah's Apostle intended to go on a journey, he used to draw lots amongst his wives, and Allah's Apostle used to take with him the one on whom lot fell. He drew lots amongst us during one of the Ghazwat which he fought. The lot fell on me and so I proceeded with Allah's Apostle after Allah's order of veiling (the women) had been revealed. I was carried (on the back of a camel) in my howdah and carried down while still in it (when we came to a halt). So we went on till Allah's Apostle had finished from that Ghazwa of his and returned.

When we approached the city of Medina he announced at night that it was time for departure. So when they announced the news of departure, I got up and went away from the army camps, and after finishing from the call of nature, I came back to my riding animal. I touched my chest to find that my necklace which was made of Zifar beads (i.e. Yemenite beads partly black and partly white) was missing. So I returned to look for my necklace and my search for it detained me. (In the meanwhile) the people who used to carry me on my camel, came and took my howdah and put it on the back of my camel on which I used to ride, as they considered that I was in it. In those days women were light in weight for they did not get fat, and flesh did not cover their bodies in abundance as they used to eat only a little food. Those people therefore, disregarded the lightness of the howdah while lifting and carrying it; and at that time I was still a young girl. They made the camel rise and all of them left (along with it). I found my necklace after the army had gone.

Then I came to their camping place to find no call maker of them, nor one who would respond to the call. So I intended to go to the place where I used to stay, thinking that they would miss me and come back to me (in my search). While I was sitting in my resting place, I was overwhelmed by sleep and slept. Safwan bin Al-Muattal As-Sulami Adh-Dhakwani was behind the army. When he reached my place in the morning, he saw the figure of a sleeping person and he recognized me on seeing me as he had seen me before the order of compulsory veiling (was prescribed). So I woke up when he recited Istirja' (i.e. "Inna lillahi wa inna llaihi raji'un") as soon as he recognized me. I veiled my face with my head cover at once, and by Allah, we did not speak a single word, and I did not hear him saying any word besides his Istirja'. He dismounted from his camel and made it kneel down, putting his leg on its front legs and then I got up and rode on it. Then he set out leading the camel that was carrying me till we overtook the army in the extreme heat of midday while they were at a halt (taking a rest). (Because of the event) some people brought destruction upon themselves and the one who spread the Ifk (i.e. slander) more, was 'Abdullah bin Ubai Ibn Salul."

(Urwa said, "The people propagated the slander and talked about it in his (i.e. 'Abdullah's) presence and he confirmed it and listened to it and asked about it to let it prevail." Urwa also added, "None was mentioned as members of the slanderous group besides ('Abdullah) except Hassan bin Thabit and Mistah bin Uthatha and Hamna bint Jahsh along with others about whom I have no knowledge, but they were a group as Allah said. It is said that the one who carried most of the slander was 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul." Urwa added, "'Aisha disliked to have Hassan abused in her presence and she used to say, 'It was he who said: My father and his (i.e. my father's) father and my honor are all for the protection of Muhammad's honor from you.").

'Aisha added, "After we returned to Medina, I became ill for a month. The people were propagating the forged statements of the slanderers while I was unaware of anything of all that, but I felt that in my present ailment, I was not receiving the same kindness from Allah's Apostle as I used to receive when I got sick. (But now) Allah's Apostle would only come, greet me and say,' How is that (lady)?' and leave. That roused my doubts, but I did not discover the evil (i.e. slander) till I went out after my convalescence, I went out with Um Mistah to Al-Manasi' where we used to answer the call of nature and we used not to go out (to answer the call of nature) except at night, and that was before we had latrines near our houses. And this habit of our concerning evacuating the bowels, was similar to the habits of the old 'Arabs living in the deserts, for it would be troublesome for us to take latrines near our houses. So I and Um Mistah who was the daughter of Abu Ruhm bin Al-Muttalib bin Abd Manaf, whose mother was the daughter of Sakhr bin 'Amir and the aunt of Abu Bakr As-Siddiq and whose son was Mistah bin Uthatha bin 'Abbas bin Al-Muttalib, went out. I and Um Mistah returned to my house after we finished answering the call of nature. Um Mistah stumbled by getting her foot entangled in her covering sheet and on that she said, 'Let Mistah be ruined!' I said, 'What a hard word you have said. Do you abuse a man who took part in the battle of Badr?' On that she said, 'O you Hantah! Didn't you hear what he (i.e. Mistah) said? 'I said, 'What did he say?'

Then she told me the slander of the people of Ifk. So my ailment was aggravated, and when I reached my home, Allah's Apostle came to me, and after greeting me, said, 'How is that (lady)?' I said, 'Will you allow me to go to my parents?' as I wanted to be sure about the news through them. Allah's Apostle allowed me (and I went to my parents) and asked my mother, 'O mother! What are the people talking about?' She said, 'O my daughter! Don't worry, for scarcely is there a charming woman who is loved by her husband and whose husband has other wives besides herself that they (i.e. women) would find faults with her.' I said, 'Subhan-Allah! (I testify the uniqueness of Allah). Are the people really talking in this way?' I kept on weeping that night till dawn I could neither stop weeping nor sleep then in the morning again, I kept on weeping. When the Divine Inspiration was delayed.

Allah's Apostle called 'Ali bin Abi Talib and Usama bin Zaid to ask and consult them about divorcing me. Usama bin Zaid said what he knew of my innocence, and the respect he preserved in himself for me. Usama said, '(O Allah's Apostle!) She is your wife and we do not know anything except good about her.' 'Ali bin Abi Talib said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Allah does not put you in difficulty and there are plenty of women other than she, yet, ask the maid-servant who will tell you the truth.' On that Allah's Apostle called Barira (i.e. the maid-servant) and said, 'O Barira! Did you ever see anything which aroused your suspicion?' Barira said to him, 'By Him Who has sent you with the Truth. I have never seen anything in her (i.e. Aisha) which I would conceal, except that she is a young girl who sleeps leaving the dough of her family exposed so that the domestic goats come and eat it.'

So, on that day, Allah's Apostle got up on the pulpit and complained about 'Abdullah bin Ubai (bin Salul) before his companions, saying, 'O you Muslims! Who will relieve me from that man who has hurt me with his evil statement about my family? By Allah, I know nothing except good about my family and they have blamed a man about whom I know nothing except good and he used never to enter my home except with me.' Sad bin Mu'adh the brother of Banu 'Abd Al-Ashhal got up and said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I will relieve you from him; if he is from the tribe of Al-Aus, then I will chop his head off, and if he is from our brothers, i.e. Al-Khazraj, then order us, and we will fulfill your order.' On that, a man from Al-Khazraj got up. Um Hassan, his cousin, was from his branch tribe, and he was Sad bin Ubada, chief of Al-Khazraj. Before this incident, he was a pious man, but his love for his tribe goaded him into saying to Sad (bin Mu'adh). 'By Allah, you have told a lie; you shall not and cannot kill him. If he belonged to your people, you would not wish him to be killed.'

On that, Usaid bin Hudair who was the cousin of Sad (bin Mu'adh) got up and said to Sad bin 'Ubada, 'By Allah! You are a liar! We will surely kill him, and you are a hypocrite arguing on the behalf of hypocrites.' On this, the two tribes of Al-Aus and Al Khazraj got so much excited that they were about to fight while Allah's Apostle was standing on the pulpit. Allah's Apostle kept on quietening them till they became silent and so did he. All that day I kept on weeping with my tears never ceasing, and I could never sleep.

In the morning my parents were with me and I wept for two nights and a day with my tears never ceasing and I could never sleep till I thought that my liver would burst from weeping. So, while my parents were sitting with me and I was weeping, an Ansari woman asked me to grant her admittance. I allowed her to come in, and when she came in, she sat down and started weeping with me. While we were in this state, Allah's Apostle came, greeted us and sat down. He had never sat with me since that day of the slander. A month had elapsed and no Divine Inspiration came to him about my case. Allah's Apostle then recited Tashah-hud and then said, 'Amma Badu, O 'Aisha! I have been informed so-and-so about you; if you are innocent, then soon Allah will reveal your innocence, and if you have committed a sin, then repent to Allah and ask Him for forgiveness for when a slave confesses his sins and asks Allah for forgiveness, Allah accepts his repentance.'

When Allah's Apostle finished his speech, my tears ceased flowing completely that I no longer felt a single drop of tear flowing. I said to my father, 'Reply to Allah's Apostle on my behalf concerning what he has said.' My father said, 'By Allah, I do not know what to say to Allah's Apostle .' Then I said to my mother, 'Reply to Allah's Apostle on my behalf concerning what he has said.' She said, 'By Allah, I do not know what to say to Allah's Apostle.' In spite of the fact that I was a young girl and had a little knowledge of Quran, I said, 'By Allah, no doubt I know that you heard this (slanderous) speech so that it has been planted in your hearts (i.e. minds) and you have taken it as a truth. Now if I tell you that I am innocent, you will not believe me, and if confess to you about it, and Allah knows that I am innocent, you will surely believe me. By Allah, I find no similitude for me and you except that of Joseph's father when he said, '(For me) patience in the most fitting against that which you assert; it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' Then I turned to the other side and lay on my bed; and Allah knew then that I was innocent and hoped that Allah would reveal my innocence. But, by Allah, I never thought that Allah would reveal about my case, Divine Inspiration, that would be recited (forever) as I considered myself too unworthy to be talked of by Allah with something of my concern, but I hoped that Allah's Apostle might have a dream in which Allah would prove my innocence. But, by Allah, before Allah's Apostle left his seat and before any of the household left, the Divine inspiration came to Allah's Apostle.

So there overtook him the same hard condition which used to overtake him, (when he used to be inspired Divinely). The sweat was dropping from his body like pearls though it was a wintry day and that was because of the weighty statement which was being revealed to him. When that state of Allah's Apostle was over, he got up smiling, and the first word he said was, 'O 'Aisha! Allah has declared your innocence!' Then my Mother said to me, 'Get up and go to him (i.e. Allah's Apostle). I replied, 'By Allah, I will not go to him, and I praise none but Allah. So Allah revealed the ten Verses:-- "Verily! They who spread the slander Are a gang, among you............." (24.11-20)

Allah revealed those Quranic Verses to declare my innocence. Abu Bakr As-Siddiq who used to disburse money for Mistah bin Uthatha because of his relationship to him and his poverty, said, 'By Allah, I will never give to Mistah bin Uthatha anything after what he has said about Aisha.' Then Allah revealed:--

"And let not those among you who are good and wealthy swear not to give (any sort of help) to their kinsmen, those in need, and those who have left their homes for Allah's cause, let them pardon and forgive. Do you not love that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is oft-Forgiving Most Merciful." (24.22)

Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said, 'Yes, by Allah, I would like that Allah forgive me.' and went on giving Mistah the money he used to give him before. He also added, 'By Allah, I will never deprive him of it at all.'

Aisha further said:." Allah's Apostle also asked Zainab bint Jahsh (i.e. his wife) about my case. He said to Zainab, 'What do you know and what did you see?" She replied, "O Allah's Apostle! I refrain from claiming falsely that I have heard or seen anything. By Allah, I know nothing except good (about 'Aisha).' From amongst the wives of the Prophet Zainab was my peer (in beauty and in the love she received from the Prophet) but Allah saved her from that evil because of her piety. Her sister Hamna, started struggling on her behalf and she was destroyed along with those who were destroyed. The man who was blamed said, 'Subhan-Allah! By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I have never uncovered the cover (i.e. veil) of any female.' Later on the man was martyred in Allah's Cause."

6. PEMBUNUHAN Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 826:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud:

Sa'd bin Mu'adh came to Mecca with the intention of performing 'Umra, and stayed at the house of Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan, for Umaiya himself used to stay at Sa'd's house when he passed by Medina on his way to Sham. Umaiya said to Sad, "Will you wait till midday when the people are (at their homes), then you may go and perform the Tawaf round the Ka'ba?" So, while Sad was going around the Ka'ba, Abu Jahl came and asked, "Who is that who is performing Tawaf?" Sad replied, "I am Sad." Abu Jahl said, "Are you circumambulating the Ka'ba safely although you have given refuge to Muhammad and his companions?" Sad said, "Yes," and they started quarreling. Umaiya said to Sad, "Don't shout at Abi-l-Hakam (i.e. Abu Jahl), for he is chief of the valley (of Mecca)." Sad then said (to Abu Jahl). 'By Allah, if you prevent me from performing the Tawaf of the Ka'ba, I will spoil your trade with Sham." Umaiya kept on saying to Sad, "Don't raise your voice." and kept on taking hold of him. Sad became furious and said, (to Umaiya), "Be away from me, for I have heard Muhammad saying that he will kill you." Umaiya said, "Will he kill me?" Sad said, "Yes." Umaiya said, "By Allah! When Muhammad says a thing, he never tells a lie." Umaiya went to his wife and said to her, "Do you know what my brother from Yathrib (i.e. Medina) has said to me?" She said, "What has he said?" He said, "He claims that he has heard Muhammad claiming that he will kill me."

She said, By Allah! Muhammad never tells a lie." So when the infidels started to proceed for Badr (Battle) and declared war (against the Muslims), his wife said to him, "Don't you remember what your brother from Yathrib told you?" Umaiya decided not to go but Abu Jahl said to him, "You are from the nobles of the valley of Mecca), so you should accompany us for a day or two." He went with them and thus Allah got him killed.

7. PEMBUNUHAN `Amr b. Jihash

Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Hisham, on page 438:

One of Yamin's family told me that the apostle said to Yamin, 'Have you seen the way your cousin has treated me and what he proposed to do?' Thereupon Yamin gave a man money to kill `Amr b. Jihash and he did kill him, or so they allege.
Supposedly `Amr intended to or suggested to kill Muhammad, but the only evidence for this allegation is that Muhammad had a revelation about this. He is killed not based on facts that he tried to kill Muhammad, but based only on Muhammad's suspicion.

8. PEMBUNUHAN seorang NO-NAME

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 286:
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

"An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), 'Chase and kill him.' So, I killed him." The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).

9. PEMBUNUHAN Ibn SUNAYNA
Ibn Sunayna adalah seorang PEDAGANG atau PEBISNIS JEWS. SATANIC appostle memerintahkan untuk MEMBUNUH setiap tahanan JEWS terutama yang kaya-kaya.

Sirat Rasul Allah as translated by A. Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, page 369:

THE AFFAIR OF MUHAYYISA AND HUWAYYISA
The apostle said, 'Kill any Jew that falls into your power.' Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Mas`ud leapt upon Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huwayyisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying, 'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?' Muhayyisa answered, 'Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.' He said that this was the beginning of Huwayyisa's acceptance of Islam. The other replied, 'By God, if Muhammad had ordered you to kill me would you have killed me?' He said, 'Yes, by God, had he ordered me to cut off your head I would have done so.' He exclaimed, 'By God, a religion which can bring you to this is marvellous!' and he became a Muslim.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 19, Number 2996:
Narrated Muhayyisah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them. So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants. He had close relations with them. He then killed him. At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam. He was older than Muhayyisah. When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said: O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property.

11. PEMBUNUHAN Abu `Afak

ABU Afak hanya seorang TUA RENTA berumur 120 tahun SATU-SATUNYA ALASAN kenapa dia dibunuh adalah KARENA dia menyerukan kepada orang-orang di MEDINA agar JANGAN MAU DIKADALIN sm si NABI CABUL!

THE KITAB AL TABAQAT AL KABIR (BOOK OF THE MAJOR CLASSES), Volume 2, BY IBN SA'D, (2), page 32:

Then occurred the "sariyyah" [raid] of Salim Ibn Umayr al-Amri against Abu Afak, the Jew, in [the month of] Shawwal in the beginning of the twentieth month from the hijrah [immigration from Mecca to Medina in AD 622], of the Apostle of Allah. Abu Afak, was from Banu Amr Ibn Awf, and was an old man who had attained the age of one hundred and twenty years. He was a Jew, and used to instigate the people against the Apostle of Allah, and composed (satirical) verses [about Muhammad].
Salim Ibn Umayr who was one of the great weepers and who had participated in Badr, said, "I take a vow that I shall either kill Abu Afak or die before him. He waited for an opportunity until a hot night came, and Abu Afak slept in an open place. Salim Ibn Umayr knew it, so he placed the sword on his liver and pressed it till it reached his bed. The enemy of Allah screamed and the people who were his followers, rushed to him, took him to his house and interred him.

12. PEMBUNUHAN`Asma' Bint Marwan

SEORANG seniwati PUISI dan IBU dari LIMA anak KECIL dibunuh karena menentang KEBERINGASAN MUHAMMAD dan HIS GANGSTERS. MUHAMMAD mengirim soerang PEMBUNUH untuk MENGHABISI nyawanya SAAT IBU itu sedang BERADA di TEMPAT TIDUR MEWARAT ANAK-ANAKNYA.....

Ibn Sa`d's Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, translated by S. Moinul Haq, volume 2, page 31.

SARIYYAH OF `UMAYR IBN `ADI
Then (occurred) the sariyyah of `Umayr ibn `Adi Ibn Kharashah al-Khatmi against `Asma' Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah Ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the hijrah of the apostle of Allah. `Asma' was the wife of Yazid Ibn Zayd Ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile Islam, offend the prophet and instigate the (people) against him. She composed verses. Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest till it pierced up to her back. Then he offered the morning prayers with the prophet at al-Medina. The apostle of Allah said to him: "Have you slain the daughter of Marwan?" He said: "Yes. Is there something more for me to do?" He [Muhammad] said: "No. Two goats will butt together about her. This was the word that was first heard from the apostle of Allah. The apostle of Allah called him `Umayr, "basir" (the seeing).

13. PEMBUNUHAN SEPULUH ORANG MEKAH (THE MECAN TEN)

Tabaqat, Vol 2, page 168.

"The apostle of Allah entered through Adhakhir, [into Mecca], and prohibited fighting. He ordered six men and four women to be killed, they were (1) Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl, (2) Habbar Ibn al-Aswad, (3) Abd Allah Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Sarh, (4) Miqyas Ibn Sababah al-Laythi, (5) al-Huwayrith Ibn Nuqaydh, (6) Abd Abbah Ibn Hilal Ibn Khatal al-Adrami, (7) Hind Bint Utbah, ( Sarah, the mawlat (enfranchised girl) of Amr Ibn Hashim, (9) Fartana and (10) Qaribah"

14. PEMBUNUHAN MASSAL Banu Qurayza (THE MASSACRE of BANU QURAYZA)

BANU QURAYZA dikenal juga dengan sebutan Quraiza, Qurayzah, Quraytha, atau the archaic Koreiza. ADALAH salah satu suku YAHUDI yang pernah tinggal di dataran utara ARAB pada abad ke-7 (yang sekarang dikenal sebagai MEDINA). KEBANYAKAN mereka dibunuh pada tahun 627 kecuali bagi mereka yang MASUK MUSLIM. PEMBUNUHAN tesebut diawali dengan KEPUNGAN pasukan muslim terhadap MEDINA.

Ibn Ishaq menjelaskan tentang pembunuhan Banu Qurayza sebagai berikut:

Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of d. al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy b. Akhtab and Ka`b b. Asad their chief. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in batches to the apostle they asked Ka`b what he thought would be done with them. He replied, 'Will you never understand? Don't you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!' This went on until the apostle made an end of them. Huyayy was brought out wearing a flowered robe in which he had made holes about the size of the finger-tips in every part so that it should not be taken from him as spoil, with his hands bound to his neck by a rope. When he saw the apostle he said, 'By God, I do not blame myself for opposing you, but he who forsakes God will be forsaken.' Then he went to the men and said, 'God's command is right. A book and a decree, and massacre have been written against the Sons of Israel.' Then he sat down and his head was struck off.

Muslim Book 026, Number 5557 (abridged; remainder describes when not to kill snakes and jinn):

Abu as-Sa'ib, the freed slave of Hisham b. Zuhra, said that he visited Abu Sa'id Khudri in his house, (and he further) said: [...] He said: There was a young man amongst us who had been newly wedded. We went with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (to participate in the Battle) of Trench when a young man in the midday used to seek permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to return to his family. One day he sought permission from him and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (after granting him the permission) said to him: Carry your weapons with you for I fear the tribe of Quraiza (may harm you). The man carried the weapons and then came back and found his wife standing between the two doors...

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 66 (nearly identical to Muslim Book 031, Number 5940):

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair: During the battle of Al-Ahzab, I and 'Umar bin Abi-Salama were kept behind with the women. Behold! I saw (my father) Az-Zubair riding his horse, going to and coming from Bani Quraiza twice or thrice. So when I came back I said, "O my father! I saw you going to and coming from Bani Quraiza?" He said, "Did you really see me, O my son?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Who will go to Bani Quraiza and bring me their news?' So I went, and when I came back, Allah's Apostle mentioned for me both his parents saying, "Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you."'

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 68 (nearly identical to Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 443; Muslim Book 019, Number 4370 gives slightly more detail):

Narrated 'Aisha: When Allah's Apostle returned on the day (of the battle) of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench), he put down his arms and took a bath. Then Gabriel whose head was covered with dust, came to him saying, "You have put down your arms! By Allah, I have not put down my arms yet." Allah's Apostle said, "Where (to go now)?" Gabriel said, "This way," pointing towards the tribe of Bani Quraiza. So Allah's Apostle went out towards them.

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 444:

Narrated Anas: As if I am just now looking at the dust rising in the street of Banu Ghanm (in Medina) because of the marching of Gabriel's regiment when Allah's Apostle set out to Banu Quraiza (to attack them).

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 445 (Muslim Book 019, Number 4374 is almost identical, but has "Zuhr" rather than "Asr"):

Narrated Ibn Umar: On the day of Al-Ahzab (i.e. Clans) the Prophet said, "None of you Muslims) should offer the 'Asr prayer but at Banu Quraiza's place." The 'Asr prayer became due for some of them on the way. Some of those said, "We will not offer it till we reach it, the place of Banu Quraiza," while some others said, "No, we will pray at this spot, for the Prophet did not mean that for us." Later on it was mentioned to the Prophet and he did not berate any of the two groups.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 280 (nearly identical to Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 148 and Volume 8, Book 74, Number 278 and Muslim Book 019, Number 4368-9):

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: When the tribe of Bani Quraiza was ready to accept Sad's judgment, Allah's Apostle sent for Sad who was near to him. Sad came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah's Apostle said (to the Ansar), "Stand up for your leader." Then Sad came and sat beside Allah's Apostle who said to him. "These people are ready to accept your judgment." Sad said, "I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners." The Prophet then remarked, "O Sad! You have judged amongst them with (or similar to) the judgment of the King Allah."

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 362 (nearly identical to Muslim Book 019, Number 4364):

Narrated Ibn Umar: Bani An-Nadir and Bani Quraiza fought (against the Prophet violating their peace treaty), so the Prophet exiled Bani An-Nadir and allowed Bani Quraiza to remain at their places (in Medina) taking nothing from them till they fought against the Prophet again). He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Islam. He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of Bani Qainuqa, the tribe of Abdullah bin Salam and the Jews of Bani Haritha and all the other Jews of Medina.

Abu Dawud, Book 14 Number 2665:

Narrated Aisha: No woman of Banu Qurayzah was killed except one. She was with me, talking and laughing on her back and belly (extremely), while the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was killing her people with the swords. Suddenly a man called her name: Where is so-and-so? She said: I I asked: What is the matter with you? She said: I did a new act. She said: The man took her and beheaded her. She said: I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed.

Abu Dawud, Book 38 Number 4390:

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

15. PEMBUNUHAN Kinana al-Rabi

MUHAMMAD secara agresif menyerang beberapa group orang-orang yang ada di sekitarnya. SALAH satunya adalah group JEWS yang disebut KHAIBAR. MUHAMMAD percaya bahwa AULO menyatakan kepadanya untuk menyerang KHAIBAR. setelah KHAIBAR ditaklukkan, mereka diberikan pilihan diperbudak, dieksekusi, atau dibiarkan hidup namun HARUS memberi setengah dari apa yang mereka miliki kepada pasukan MUSLIMS. SALAH satu tindakan muhammad yang paling BRUTAL adalah PENYIKSAAN terhadap KINANA. KINANA adalah salah seorang pemimpin KHAIBAR. MUHAMMAD ingin KINANA untuk mengungkapkan DIMANA harta para JEWS yang disembunyikan dan dikubur. NAMUN KINANA menolak dan tanpa TANGUNG-TANGGUNG si NABI PEDANG tersebut menyiksa (TORTURE)nya sebelum memerintahkan untuk MENEBAS atau MEMENGGAL kepala KINANA.

CATATAN tertua mengenai kebrutalan tersebut tertulis dalam "Sirat Rasulallah" — "Life of the Prophet of Allah" yang ditulis oleh Ibn Ishaq, salah seorang penulis muslim yang setia. BIOGRAFI tersebut telah diterjemahkan oleh Ahmad Guillaume (MUSLIM setia juga) dgn judul "The Life of Muhammad".

HALAMAN 515:

"Kinana al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (Tabari says "was brought"), to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" He said "Yes". The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has." So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud."

16. PEMBUNUHAN WANITA YAHUDI yang meracuni MUHAMMAD

PADA awalnya muhammad merasa yakin bahwa dia sebagai rasul AULO akan disembuhkan dari pengaruh racun tersebut, mungkin dia juga berharap si JIBRIL mampu mengobatinya. PADA TAHAP ini, MUHAMMAD masih mengampuni wanita yahudi si peracun itu.

From Bukhari's Hadith 3.786:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

NAMUN karena muhammad sudah semakin sakit, dan tak ada harapan lagi bahkan JIBRIL jg sudah berdoa untuknya agar diberikan kesembuhan, NAMUN SEMUANYA sia-sia...

From Ibn Sa'd page 265
The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e. Gabriel, chanted on him, saying, "In the name of Allah I chant on to ward off from you every thing that harms you and (to ward off you) against every envier and from every evil eye and Allah will heal you."

KARENA emang muhammad TAK ada KASIH yang sanggup MENGAMPUNI, maka dia akhirnya memerintahkan untuk membunuh perempuan yahudi si peracun.

From Ibn Sa'd page 249:
The apostle of Allah and his companions ate from it. It (goat) said: "I am poisoned." He [Muhammad] said to his Companions, "Hold you hands! because it has informed me that it is poisoned!" They withdrew their hands, but Bishr Ibn al-Bara expired. The apostle of Allah sent for her (Jewess) and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are a prophet, in that case it will not harm you and if you are a king, I shall relieve the people of you. He gave orders and she was put to death.
Last edited by ali5196 on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Again, with thanks to Rebeca:

http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... c&start=40

ALASAN MUHAMMAD MEMBUNUH BAGIAN II

TERNYATA nabi si pemurah hati pernah menyuruh untuk membunuh orang yang mencoba untuk mengintip Ka’abah. APALAGI jika yang ngintip adalah orang yang murtad dari islam, maka hukumannya adalah WAJIB DIBUNUH.

Tabari VIII:178
Ishaq:550
"Muhammad ordered that certain men should be assassinated even if they were found behind the curtains of the Ka'aba. Among them was Abdallah bin Sa'd [the Qur'an's one and only scribe]. The reason that Allah's Messenger ordered that he should be slain was because he had become a Muslim and used to write down Qur'an Revelation. Then he apostatized [rejected Islam]."

BAHKAN karena sudah semakin seringnya MUHAMMAD membunuh, dia semakin tidak merasa bersalah dan merasa itu tugas nabi rasullulo. TUGAS nabi rasululo adalah untuk MEMENGGAL KEPALA.

Tabari VIII:179 "Abdallah bin Sa'd fled to Uthman, his brother, who after hiding him, finally surrendered him to the Prophet. Uthman asked for clemency. Muhammad did not respond, remaining silent for a long time. Muhammad explained, ‘By Allah, I kept silent so that one of you might go up to him and cut off his head!' One of the Ansar said, ‘Why didn't you give me a sign?' Allah's Apostle replied, ‘A prophet does not kill by pointing.'"

KARENA jiwa pembunuh MUHAMMAD emang tiada tandingannya, dia suka membunuh sekeluarga. ANAK-BAPAK sekeluarga mati dihabisin nabi pemurah hati ini karena keluarga itu suka mengejeknya.

Tabari VIII:179
Ishaq:550
"Among those who Muhammad ordered killed was Abdallah bin Khatal. The Messenger ordered him to be slain because while he was a Muslim, Muhammad had sent him to collect the zakat tax with an Ansar and a slave of his.... His girls used to sing a satire about Muhammad so the Prophet ordered that they should be killed along with Abdullah. He was killed by Sa'id and Abu Barzah. The two shared in his blood. One of the singing girls was killed quickly but the other fled. So Umar caused his horse to trample the one who fled, killing her."

MENGEJEK nabi rasululo adalah MATI hukumnyna. Apalagi yang mengejek adalah seorang murtadin, pasti MATI!

Ishaq:551 "Another victim was Huwayrith. He used to insult Muhammad in Mecca. Huwayrith was put to death by Ali. The Messenger ordered Miqyas' assassination only because he had killed an Ansar who had killed his brother by mistake and then became a renegade by rejecting Islam."

SEKALI LAGI MUHAMMAD emang anti banget sama kritik. CEWEKpun dia habisin, sungguh mulia sikap nabi ini, aminnnnnnn.

Tabari VIII:180 "Also among those eliminated were Ikrimah bin Abu Jahl and Sarah, a slave of one of Abd Muttalib's sons. She taunted Muhammad while he was in Mecca."

TUGAS nabi adalah memerintah untuk membunuh. PERNAH suatu saat MUHAMMAD menyuruh membunuh sepuluh orang sekaligus. SUNGGUH murah hati sikap nabi tsb.

Tabari VIII:181 "The Messenger ordered six men and four women to be assassinated. One of these women was Hind, who swore allegiance and became a Muslim."

MATI martyr di jalan AULO adalah jalan singkat untuk masuk surga, begitu janji yang diberikan NABI mulia tersebut.

Bukhari:V4B52N281 "They took Khubaib to Mecca after the battle of Badr. He had killed Harith, a Meccan nobleman. The Quraysh gathered to kill him in retribution.… Khubaib wanted to offer two Rakat (prayers). They allowed this and he said, ‘O Allah, kill them all with no exception.' He then recited the poetic verse: ‘I'm being martyred as a Muslim. I do not mind how I am killed in Allah's Cause. For my killing is for Allah's Sake. If Allah wishes, He will bless the amputated parts of my torn body.' Then the son of Harith [the man Khubaib had murdered] killed him."

NABI sangat tidak suka dengan Puisi apalagi puisi yang mengejek dan menghinanya. JIKA nabi masih hidup saat ini, netter kafir FFIpun akan dipenggal kaleeeeee

Ishaq:597 "When the Apostle returned to Medina after his raid on Ta'if, word spread that he had killed some of the men who had satirized and insulted him. The poets who were left spread in all directions."

BAGI MUHAMMAD membunuh INFIDEL atau kafir adalah suatu yang perlu dirayakan, karena itu diperintahkan AULO.

Tabari IX:76 "Malik has reported to me that you were the first from Himyar to embrace Islam and that you have killed infidels, so rejoice at your good fortune."

MUHAMMAD sangat senang mendengarkan laporan bahwa anak buahnya sukses membunuhi musuh-musuhnya.

Tabari IX:121 "When it was feasible for me, I struck him with my sword and killed him. Then I departed, leaving his women to throw themselves at him. When I returned to the Prophet, he asked, ‘Is your mission accomplished?' ‘Yes. I have killed him.'"

MUHAMMAD sangat tidak peduli, meskipun korban pembunuhannya memiliki anak yang mesti diasuh. NABI memang sangat arif untuk membunuhi siapa saja.

Tabari VII:65 "When the Apostle was in Safra, Nadr was assassinated. When Muhammad reached Irq al-Zabyah he killed Uqbah. When the Prophet ordered him to be killed, Uqbah said, ‘Who will look after my children, Muhammad?' "Hellfire,' the Apostle replied, and he was killed."

Muhamad sekali lagi mengijinkan pembunuhan.

Tabari VII:101 "The Khazraj asked the Prophet for permission to kill Sallam Huqayq, who was in Khaybar. He granted this."

MUHAMMAD paling tidak suka jika ada yang tak menyukainya. JIKA ada kesempatan, mereka pasti dibunuh, ini wajib karena perintah AULO.

Ishaq:482 "One of the favors which Allah conferred upon his Prophet was that these two tribes of the Ansar, the Aws and the Khazraj, used to vie with one another like stallions to carry out the will of Muhammad. The Aws did not do anything which benefited him without the Khazraj saying, ‘By Allah they will not gain superiority over us in Islam in the eyes of the Messenger by doing this.' And they would not cease until they had done something similar. Thus when the Aws killed Ka'b Ashraf on account of his hostility to Muhammad, the Khazraj conferred to find a man comparable to Ka'b in hostility and called to mind Sallam Huqayq in Khaybar. They asked the Prophet for permission to kill him, and it was granted."

ORANG BUTApun akan dibunuh jika berani menghina MUHAMMAD.

Tabari VII:112
Ishaq:372
"When a blind Jew became aware of the presence of the Messenger and the Muslims he rose and threw dust in their faces, saying, ‘Even if you are a prophet, I will not allow you into my garden!' I was told that he took a handful of dirt and said, ‘If only I knew that I would not hit anyone else, Muhammad, I would throw it in your face.' Sa'd rushed in and hit him on the head with his bow and split the Jew's head open."

JIKA PEKERJAAN MEMBUNUH selesai dilakukan, MUHAMMAD bahkan akan tertawa sampai gigi belakangnya kelihatan. Nabi sepertinya puas atas pembunuhan yang dilakukan anak buahnya.

Tabari VII:150 "I had tied my prisoner's thumbs together with my bowstring. The Messenger of Allah looked at him and laughed so that his back teeth could be seen. Then he questioned me and I told him what had happened. ‘Well done!' he said, and prayed for me to be blessed."

MUHAMMAD memerintahkan untuk menggali tanah tempat BANU QURAYZA dikubur. KEMUDIAN ALI dan pengikut MUHAMMAD yang lain MENEBAS kepala-kepala mereka di depan NABI MUHAMMAD.

Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence."

RASULULO memerintahkan untuk MEMENGGAL kepala orang yahudi laki-laki dewasa dan anak-anak yang telah akil baliq.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Pembunuhan atas ayah & suami Safiyah (wanita YAHUDI (!) yg 'dinikahinya' pada hari yg sama Muhamad membantai seluruh suku dan keluarganya) :

http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... c&start=80

16. PEMBUNUHAN ayah dan suami SAFIYAH....

Safiyah was born in Medinah. She belonged to the Jewish tribe of Banu 'I-Nadir. When this tribe was expelled from Medinah in the year 4 A.H, Huyaiy was one of those who settled in the fertile colony of Khaibar together with Kinana ibn al-Rabi' to whom Safiyah was married a little before the Muslims attacked Khaibar. She was then seventeen. She had formerly been the wife of Sallam ibn Mishkam, who divorced her. One mile from Khaibar. Here the Prophet married Safiyah. She was groomed and made-up for the Prophet by Umm Sulaim, the mother of Anas ibn Malik. They spent the night there. Abu Ayyub al-Ansari guarded the tent of the Prophet the whole night. When, in the early dawn, the Prophet saw Abu Ayyub strolling up and down, he asked him what he meant by this sentry-go; he replied: "I was afraid for you with this young lady. You had killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives, and till recently she was an unbeliever. I was really afraid for you on her account". The Prophet prayed for Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Ibn Hisham, p. 766) Safiyah had requested the Prophet to wait till he had gone a stage away from Khaibar. "Why?" asked the Prophet. "I was afraid for you on account of the Jews who still happened to be near at Khaibar!"

(dan akhirnya MUHAMMAD menikahi safiyah yang orang yahudi tersebut...bukankah orang yahudi keturunan babi dan monyet? berarti muhammad = MONYET dan BABI juga gitu loh...
MUHAMMAD menikahi keturunan BABI dan MONYET nih yeeeeeee )

Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz:
Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.' He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, 'Muhammad (has come).' (Some of our companions added, "With his army.") We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."

Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet . (Sahih Bukhari 1.367)
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Baca dibawah ini perintah pembunuhan terhdp dua Hirabah (perampok jalanan). Aneh bahwa kalau Muslim yg merampok, menjarah dan memperkosa, mereka tidak dikenakan hukuman yang sama !
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... 688#129688

Dari situs Islam :
http://www.islamonline.net/fatwaapplica ... aID=114235

Mengenai pertanyaanmu ttg hukuman yg dijatuhkan nabi kpd para
Hirabah (highway robbery/penyerang karavan) adalah karena mereka membunuh seorang penggembala onta, mencuri onta2nya. Nabi sbg pembalasan MENUSUK MATA MEREKA DGN BESI PANAS, membuat mereka buta (baca : tangan dan kaki mereka dipotong dan mereka dibiarkan di gurun pasir, tanpa air minum, agar digoreng pelan2 sampai kering oleh matahari). Apa yg dilakukan nabi tidak ada hubungannya dgn membunuh musuhnya secara pelan2. Ini adalah cara utk melindungi masyarakatnya dari penjahat2 macam itu. (baca : paling tidak Muslim mengakui bahwa si Nabi menjatuhkan hukuman penusukan mata dgn besi panas. Demikian bentuk rasa perikemanusiaan nabi saw.)

Muslim dan da'iyah ternama, Sheikh `Abdel Khaliq Hasan Ash-Shareef, menulis:

“Ini hadis lengkapnya:

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: A group of people from the `Ukl (or `Uraina) tribe—but I think he said that they were from `Ukl—came to Madinah and (they became ill, so) the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (milch) camels and told them to go out and drink the camels’ urine and milk (as a medicine). So they went and drank it, and when they became healthy, they killed the camel herder and drove away the camels. This news reached the Prophet early in the morning, so he sent (some) men in their pursuit and they were captured and brought to the Prophet before midday. He ordered their hands and legs to be cut off and their eyes to be branded with heated iron pieces and they were thrown at Al-Harra, and when they asked for water to drink, they were not given water.

(Abu Qilaba said, “Those were the people who committed theft and murder and reverted to disbelief after being believers (Muslims), and fought against Allah and His Apostle”). (Reported by Al-Bukhari) (BACA : TERNYATA MEREKA TIDAK HANYA DIHUKUM KARENA MENCURI/membunu TETAPI KARENA MURTAD !!!!)

Hirabah berarti membunuh orang, merebut uang mereka, memperkosa wanita mereka oleh kelompok bersenjata. Hukuman bagi hirabah ditulis dlm Qur’an. Allah mengatakan:

[5.33] Sesungguhnya pembalasan terhadap orang-orang yang memerangi Allah dan Rasul-Nya dan membuat kerusakan di muka bumi, hanyalah mereka dibunuh atau disalib, atau dipotong tangan dan kaki mereka dengan bertimbal balik, atau dibuang dari negeri (tempat kediamannya). Yang demikian itu (sebagai) suatu penghinaan untuk mereka di dunia, dan di akhirat mereka beroleh siksaan yang besar,

Dan mengenai menusuk mata mereka dgn besi panas, nabi (saw) melakukan ini karena para Hiraba juga menusuk mata sang penggembala dgn besi panas (O YAH ??? MANA HADISNYA !!! kOK NGGAK DISEBUT ??? Terus, kenapa kaki dan tangan para Hirabah dipotong ? Si penggembala nggak dipotong tuh, kaki dan tangannya, oleh para Hirabah !!!)

Imam Ibn Hajar menyatakan beda pendapat antara para pakar dan ia mengatakan, “Pembunuhan adalah dalam rangka pembalasan. Spt dikatakan dlm [2.194] Bulan haram dengan bulan haram, dan pada sesuatu yang patut dihormati, berlaku hukum kisas. Oleh sebab itu barang siapa yang menyerang kamu, maka seranglah ia, seimbang dengan serangannya terhadapmu.”

Jadi, cerita ini digunakan sbg bukti bahwa IJIN UTK MENYIKSA DLM ISLAM hanya dilakukan nabi (saw) utk menerapkan hukuman terhpd Hirabah dan ia tidak melakukannya atas dasar pembalasan pribadi."
(baca : si penulis lupa menyebutkan pembunuhan2 lain yg diperintahkah Muhamad yg lebih bersifat sbg pembalasan pribadi !)

Aneh juga bahwa kalau Muslim yg merampok/menjarah/memperkosa, mereka TIDAK DIKENAKAN HUKUMAN TERHDP HIRABAH INI !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:twisted: :twisted:
Adadeh

Post by Adadeh »

PEMBANTAIAN RATUSAN (800-900) KAUM YAHUDI BANI QURAYZA

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 148:
Dikisahkan oleh Abu Said Al-Khudri:
Beberapa orang (yakni kaum Yahudi Bani bin Quraiza) setuju untuk menerima keputusan dari Sad bin Muadh sehingga sang Nabi menyuruh orang untuk menjemputnya (Sad bin Muadh). Dia datang naik keledai, dan ketika dia mendekati Mesjid, sang Nabi berkata, “Berdirilah bagi yang terbaik diantaramu.” Atau berkata, “Berdirilah bagi pemimpinmu.” Lalu sang Nabi berkata, “O Sad! Orang2 ini telah setuju untuk menerima keputusan darimu.” Sad berkata, “Aku memutuskan agar para prajurit mereka dibunuh dan anak2 dan kaum wanita mereka dijadikan tawanan.” Sang Nabi berkata,”Kau telah memberikan keputusan yang sama dengan keputusan Allah (atau keputusan Raja).”

Para wanita dan anak2 dipisahkan dari para suami dan saudara2 laki mereka, dan yang lain diawasi oleh Abdullah, seorang pelarian Yahudi. Semua harta benda milik B. Qurayzah, unta2 dan ternak mereka dibawa sebagai jarahan perang untuk dibagi-bagikan diantara para Muslim. Air anggur dan cairan anggur yang diawetkan dibuang.
169 Tabari, vol.viii, p.33

Setelah Sa’d b. Muadh menyampaikan keputusan akan pembantaian, kaum Yahudi B. Qurayzah dibawa ke luar dari tempat tinggal mereka, para pria diikat tangannya di belakang punggung merek, dan kaum wanita dan anak2 dipisahkan dari kaum pria. Kaum pria di bawah pengawasan Mohammad ibn Maslama, pembunuh Ka’b ibn Ashraf, untuk dibawa ke Medina ke pekarangan milik anak wanita dari seorang Muslim fanatik yang bernama al-Harith sebelum pembantaian dilakukang. Sebuah parit panjang digali di daerah pasar Medina. Para tawanan dibawa ke sana, disuruh berlutut dan dipancung dalam kelompok yang beranggotakan 5 sampai 6 orang. Muhammad berada di sana untuk menyaksikan semua adegan pemancungan ini. Ali dan Zubayr memotong kepala2 orang2 Yahudi di hadapan Muhammad. Dengan mengutip tulisan Al-Waqidi, Tabari menulis:
“ … sang utusan Allah memerintahkan untuk menggali parit di atas tanah untuk B. Qurayzah. Lalu dia duduk, dan Ali dan al-Zubayr mulai memancungi kepala2 mereka di hadapan Muhammad.” [Tabari, vol viii, p.41] Ibn Ishaq [Ibn Ishaq, p.464] menulis bahwa orang2 Yahudi dikelompokkan dan dihadapkan Muhammad untuk dipancung di depannya.

Tabari lebih lanjut menulis: [Tabari, vol viii, pp.35-36]
“Rasul Allah ke luar menuju pasar Medina dan memerintahkan penggalian parit. Lalu dia memerintahkan orang2 Yahudi dibawa ke situ untuk dipancung di atas parit. Mereka dibawa ke hadapan mereka dalam kelompok2. Diantara mereka adalah musuh Allah, yakni Huyayy b. Akhtab dan Ka’b b. Asad, yakni ketua B. Qurayza. Jumlah mereka adalah 600-700, yang lain menulis 800-900. Tatkala mereka dibawa dalam kelompok menghadap utusan Tuhan, mereka berkata kepada Ka’b b. Asad, “Ka’b, apa yang kau mengerti. Tidakkah kau melihat tidak ada yang dibebaskan dan siapa yang diambil tidak akan kembali? Demi Tuhan, ini adalah kematian!” Proses pemancungan berlangsung terus sampai Rasul Allah selesai menyaksikan semuanya.”

Sir William Muir [Muir, vol. iii, p.276…] menuliskan adegan pemancungan yang mengerikan ini sebagai berikut:
“Orang2 dijejerkan di sebuah halaman yang tertutup, pada saat kuburan atau parit2 digali untuk mereka di pasar utama kota. Ketika parit2 sudah selesai digali, Mahomet sendiri menjadi saksi tragedi ini, dia memerintah para tawan dibawa ke hadapannya dalam kelompok 5 – 6 orang. Setiap kelompok diperintahkan untuk berlutut di tepi parit yang ditakdirkan untuk jadi kuburan mereka, dan lalu mereka dipancung. Kelompok demi kelompok dibawa ke luar, dipancung dengan darah dingin, sampai mereka semua habis dibantai. Seorang wanita juga dipancung, karena dialah yang melempar batu di saat perang.”