ADAKAH KESELAMATAN DALAM ISLAM?

Ttg surga, neraka, hari kiamat, bidadari, 72 perawan, houri.
gaston31

Post by gaston31 »

WTC wrote:sapa bilang bayi yang baru lahir clear dari dosa? semua yang ada dibawah kolong langit itu sudah berdosa.... kita semua sidah dalam naungan kutukan dosa awal mula, dan Puji Tuhan saya sudah dilepaskan dari itu semua oleh darah Kristus yang menyucikan dan membayar semua dosa2 saya.so sekarang saya manusia merdeka dari ikatan belengu maut :)
damn!
kasihan banget manusia yg meninggal saat msh bayi, si kembar siam yg meninggal saat akan dipisahkan. hbs mreka kan blm kenal siapa ayah siapa ibunya,apalagi mengenal Kristus yg saat mreka lahir pun ga nemui mreka :(

pertanyaan lagi, sebatas mana kita telah dibebaskan dr dosa awal mula?
apakah jika anda pernah khilaf membunuh orang, tetap aj dibebaskan dr dosa?

mohon pencerahannya
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

gaston31 wrote: damn!
kasihan banget manusia yg meninggal saat msh bayi, si kembar siam yg meninggal saat akan dipisahkan. hbs mreka kan blm kenal siapa ayah siapa ibunya,apalagi mengenal Kristus yg saat mreka lahir pun ga nemui mreka :(

mohon pencerahannya
OOT! disini bahas ttg keselamatan yang ditawarkan nabi cabul itu!

THERE IS NOTHING IN ISLAM but UNCERTAINTY, doubtfulness, dubiety, dubiousness, incertitude, and CALAMITY in HELL!

BACA postinganku sebelumnya!

kl berani jawaban itu dulu baru buat thread ttg SALVATION IN CHRIST! flaky stubborn MUSLIM!
feodor fathon FF

Post by feodor fathon FF »

Rebeca wrote:
BACA tuh DOR, anda nggak bisa membaca kontradiktifnya? let readers bring this to an end!
apanya yg kontra ??
hadits yg satu ngomongin di place bumi
hadits ke dua di place akhirat
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

feodor fathon FF wrote: apanya yg kontra ??
hadits yg satu ngomongin di place bumi
hadits ke dua di place akhirat

DOR...DOR....sejak kapan nabimu paham hal-hal akhirat? elu sendiri yang kasih hadist yang menyatakan dia nggak tau apa-apa tentang nasibnya di akhirat?

pantaskah muhammad yang sekarang di HELL (elo sendiri yang bilang muslim ahli neraka!) berbicara tentang akhirat?

INI sama saja mendengar banyolan raja setan LUCIFER!

cuma sebeginikah kualitas intelektualitas MUSLIM?
feodor fathon FF

DOR...DOR....sejak kapan nabimu paham hal-hal akhirat? elu sendiri yang kasih hadist yang menyatakan dia nggak tau apa-apa tentang nasibnya di akhirat?
itu hadits ttg 5 hal ..udeh basi udeh dipatahkan
pantaskah muhammad yang sekarang di HELL (elo sendiri yang bilang muslim ahli neraka!) berbicara tentang akhirat?
.... Isra Mi'raj :

[17:1] Maha Suci Allah, yang telah memperjalankan hamba-Nya pada suatu malam dari Al Masjidil Haram ke Al Masjidil Aqsha yang telah Kami berkahi sekelilingnya agar Kami perlihatkan kepadanya sebagian dari tanda-tanda Kami. Sesungguhnya Dia adalah Maha Mendengar lagi Maha Mengetahui.

bahkan Nabi diberi penglihatan ttg Neraka dan Surga nantinya .....
bahkan Muhammad bakal menjadi pemimpin umat manusia di dunia dan akan memberi syafaat (pertolongan )

• Book 001, Number 0378:
    Abu Huraira reported: Meat was one day brought to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and a foreleg was offered to him, a part which he liked. He sliced with his teeth a piece out of it and said: I shall be the leader of mankind on the Day of Resurrection. Do you know why? Allah would gather in one plain the earlier and the later (of the human race) on the Day of Resurrection. Then the voice of the proclaimer would be heard by all of them and the eyesight would penetrate through all of them and the sun would come near. People would then experience a degree of anguish, anxiety and agony which they shall not be able to bear and they shall not be able to stand. Some people would say to the others: Don you see in which trouble you are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken you? Why don't you find one who should intercede for you with your Lord? Some would say to the others: Go to Adam. And they would go to Adam and say: O Adam, thou art the father of mankind. Allah created thee by His own Hand and breathed in thee of His spirit and ordered the angels to prostrate before thee. Intercede for us with thy Lord Don't you see in what (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? Adam would say: Verily, my Lord is angry, to an extent to which He had never been angry before nor would He be angry afterward. Verily, He forbade me (to go near) that tree and I disobeyed Him. I am concerned with my own self. Go to someone else; go to Noah. They would come to Noah and would say: O Noah, thou art the first of the Messengers (sent) on the earth (after Adam), and Allah named thee as a" Grateful Servant," intercede for us with thy Lord. Don't you see in what (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? He would say: Verily, my Lord is angry today as He had never been angry before, and would never be angry afterwards. There had emanated a curse from me with which I cursed my people. I am concerned with only myself, I am concerned only with myself; you better go to Ibrahim (peace be upon him). They would go to Ibrahim and say: Thou art the apostle of Allah and His Friend amongst the inhabitants of the earth; intercede for us with thy Lord. Don't you see in which (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? Ibrahim would say to them: Verily, my Lord is today angry as He had never been angry before and would never be angry afterwards. and (Ibrahim) would mention his lies (and then say): I am concerned only with myself, I am concerned only with myself. You better go to someone else: go to Moses. They would come to Moses (peace be upon him) and say: O Moses, thou art Allah's messenger, Allah blessed thee with His messengership and His conversation amongst people. Intercede for us with thy Lord. Don't you see in what (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? Moses (peace be upon him) would say to them: Verily. my Lord is angry as He had never been angry before and would never be angry afterwards. I, in fact, killed a person whom I had not been ordered to kill. I am concerned with myself, I am concerned with myself. You better go to Jesus (peace be upon him). They would come to Jesus and would say: O Jesus, thou art the messenger of Allah and thou conversed with people in the cradle, (thou art) His Word which I-Ie sent down upon Mary. and (thou art) the Spirit from Him; so intercede for us with thy Lord. Don't you see (the trouble) in which we are? Don't you see (the misfortune) that has overtaken us? Jesus (peace be upon him) would say: Verily, my Lord is angry today as He had never been angry before or would ever be angry afterwards. He mentioned no sin of his. (He simply said: ) I am concerned with myself, I am concerned with myself; you go to someone else: better go to Muhammad (may peace be upon him).

They would come to me and say: O Mahammad, thou art the messenger of Allah and the last of the apostles. Allah has pardoned thee all thy previous and later sins. Intercede for us with thy Lord; don't you see in which (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? I shall then set off and come below the Throne and fall down prostrate before my Lord; then Allah would reveal to me and inspire me with some of His Praises and Glorifications which He had not revealed to anyone before me. He would then say: Muhammad, raise thy head; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted I would then raise my head and say: O my Lord, my people, my people. It would be said: O Muhammad, bring in by the right gate of Paradise those of your people who would have no account to render. They would share with the people some other door besides this door. The Holy Prophet then said: By Him in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad, verify the distance between two door leaves of the Paradise is as great as between Mecca and Hajar, or as between Mecca and Busra.

hanaya Muhammad yang punya Hak Pembelaan dan setiap pembelaan Muhammad akan diterima Allah ...

Allahu Akbar !!

INI sama saja mendengar banyolan raja setan LUCIFER!
cuma sebeginikah kualitas intelektualitas MUSLIM?
LUCIFER perkasa yg bawa-bawa tuhan ente ? :lol:
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

feodor fathon FF wrote: itu hadits ttg 5 hal ..udeh basi udeh dipatahkan

INI ya hadist kebanggaanmu cah? tahu kebusukan hadist ini? ini hadist kontradiktif tau!

Book 001, Number 0378:
Abu Huraira reported: Meat was one day brought to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and a foreleg was offered to him, a part which he liked. He sliced with his teeth a piece out of it and said: I shall be the leader of mankind on the Day of Resurrection. Do you know why? Allah would gather in one plain the earlier and the later (of the human race) on the Day of Resurrection. Then the voice of the proclaimer would be heard by all of them and the eyesight would penetrate through all of them and the sun would come near. People would then experience a degree of anguish, anxiety and agony which they shall not be able to bear and they shall not be able to stand. Some people would say to the others: Don you see in which trouble you are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken you? Why don't you find one who should intercede for you with your Lord? Some would say to the others: Go to Adam. And they would go to Adam and say: O Adam, thou art the father of mankind. Allah created thee by His own Hand and breathed in thee of His spirit and ordered the angels to prostrate before thee. Intercede for us with thy Lord Don't you see in what (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? Adam would say: Verily, my Lord is angry, to an extent to which He had never been angry before nor would He be angry afterward. Verily, He forbade me (to go near) that tree and I disobeyed Him. I am concerned with my own self. Go to someone else; go to Noah. They would come to Noah and would say: O Noah, thou art the first of the Messengers (sent) on the earth (after Adam), and Allah named thee as a" Grateful Servant," intercede for us with thy Lord. Don't you see in what (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? He would say: Verily, my Lord is angry today as He had never been angry before, and would never be angry afterwards. There had emanated a curse from me with which I cursed my people. I am concerned with only myself, I am concerned only with myself; you better go to Ibrahim (peace be upon him). They would go to Ibrahim and say: Thou art the apostle of Allah and His Friend amongst the inhabitants of the earth; intercede for us with thy Lord. Don't you see in which (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? Ibrahim would say to them: Verily, my Lord is today angry as He had never been angry before and would never be angry afterwards. and (Ibrahim) would mention his lies (and then say): I am concerned only with myself, I am concerned only with myself. You better go to someone else: go to Moses. They would come to Moses (peace be upon him) and say: O Moses, thou art Allah's messenger, Allah blessed thee with His messengership and His conversation amongst people. Intercede for us with thy Lord. Don't you see in what (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? Moses (peace be upon him) would say to them: Verily. my Lord is angry as He had never been angry before and would never be angry afterwards. I, in fact, killed a person whom I had not been ordered to kill. I am concerned with myself, I am concerned with myself. You better go to Jesus (peace be upon him). They would come to Jesus and would say: O Jesus, thou art the messenger of Allah and thou conversed with people in the cradle, (thou art) His Word which I-Ie sent down upon Mary. and (thou art) the Spirit from Him; so intercede for us with thy Lord. Don't you see (the trouble) in which we are? Don't you see (the misfortune) that has overtaken us? Jesus (peace be upon him) would say: Verily, my Lord is angry today as He had never been angry before or would ever be angry afterwards. He mentioned no sin of his. (He simply said: ) I am concerned with myself, I am concerned with myself; you go to someone else: better go to Muhammad (may peace be upon him).

They would come to me and say: O Mahammad, thou art the messenger of Allah and the last of the apostles. Allah has pardoned thee all thy previous and later sins. Intercede for us with thy Lord; don't you see in which (trouble) we are? Don't you see what (misfortune) has overtaken us? I shall then set off and come below the Throne and fall down prostrate before my Lord; then Allah would reveal to me and inspire me with some of His Praises and Glorifications which He had not revealed to anyone before me. He would then say: Muhammad, raise thy head; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted I would then raise my head and say: O my Lord, my people, my people. It would be said: O Muhammad, bring in by the right gate of Paradise those of your people who would have no account to render. They would share with the people some other door besides this door. The Holy Prophet then said: By Him in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad, verify the distance between two door leaves of the Paradise is as great as between Mecca and Hajar, or as between Mecca and Busra.

INI JUGA HADIST kontradiktif!

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Some (cooked) meat was brought to Allah Apostle and the meat of a forearm was presented to him as he used to like it. He ate a morsel of it and said, "I will be the chief of all the people on the Day of Resurrection. Do you know the reason for it? Allah will gather all the human being of early generations as well as late generation on one plain so that the announcer will be able to make them all-hear his voice and the watcher will be able to see all of them. The sun will come so close to the people that they will suffer such distress and trouble as they will not be able to bear or stand. Then the people will say, 'Don't you see to what state you have reached? Won't you look for someone who can intercede for you with your Lord' Some people will say to some others, 'Go to Adam.' So they will go to Adam and say to him. 'You are the father of mankind; Allah created you with His Own Hand, and breathed into you of His Spirit (meaning the spirit which he created for you); and ordered the angels to prostrate before you; so (please) intercede for us with your Lord. Don't you see in what state we are? Don't you see what condition we have reached?' Adam will say, 'Today my Lord has become angry as He has never become before, nor will ever become thereafter. He forbade me (to eat of the fruit of) the tree, but I disobeyed Him. Myself! Myself! Myself! (has more need for intercession). Go to someone else; go to Noah.' So they will go to Noah and say (to him), 'O Noah! You are the first (of Allah's Messengers) to the people of the earth, and Allah has named you a thankful slave; please intercede for us with your Lord. Don't you see in what state we are?' He will say.' Today my Lord has become angry as He has never become nor will ever become thereafter. I had (in the world) the right to make one definitely accepted invocation, and I made it against my nation. Myself! Myself! Myself! Go to someone else; go to Abraham.' They will go to Abraham and say, 'O Abraham! You are Allah's Apostle and His Khalil from among the people of the earth; so please intercede for us with your Lord. Don't you see in what state we are?' He will say to them, 'My Lord has today become angry as He has never become before, nor will ever become thereafter. I had told three lies (Abu Haiyan (the sub-narrator) mentioned them in the Hadith) Myself! Myself! Myself! Go to someone else; go to Moses.' The people will then go to Moses and say, 'O Moses! You art Allah's Apostle and Allah gave you superiority above the others with this message and with His direct Talk to you; (please) intercede for us with your Lord Don't you see in what state we are?' Moses will say, 'My Lord has today become angry as He has never become before, nor will become thereafter, I killed a person whom I had not been ordered to kill. Myself! Myself! Myself! Go to someone else; go to Jesus.' So they will go to Jesus and say, 'O Jesus! You are Allah's Apostle and His Word which He sent to Mary, and a superior soul created by Him, and you talked to the people while still young in the cradle. Please intercede for us with your Lord. Don't you see in what state we are?' Jesus will say. 'My Lord has today become angry as He has never become before nor will ever become thereafter. JESUS WILL NOT MENTION ANY SIN, but will say, 'Myself! Myself! Myself! Go to someone else; go to Muhammad.' So they will come to me and say, 'O Muhammad ! You are Allah's Apostle and the last of the prophets, AND ALLAH FORGAVE YOUR EARLY AND LATE SINS. (Please) intercede for us with your Lord. Don't you see in what state we are?" The Prophet added, "Then I will go beneath Allah's Throne and fall in prostration before my Lord. And then Allah will guide me to such praises and glorification to Him as He has never guided anybody else before me. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad Raise your head. Ask, and it will be granted. Intercede It (your intercession) will be accepted.' So I will raise my head and Say, 'My followers, O my Lord! My followers, O my Lord'. It will be said, 'O Muhammad! Let those of your followers who have no accounts, enter through such a gate of the gates of Paradise as lies on the right; and they will share the other gates with the people." The Prophet further said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, the distance between every two gate-posts of Paradise is like the distance between Mecca and Busra (in Sham)." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 236)

NIH ALLAH setan sendiri bilang nabi CABULmu berdosa. HE WAS NOT SINLESS! coba tunjukkan padaku ayat KORAN bahwa ALLAH FORGAVE his sin?BERIKUT ini yang akan anda dapatkan! MUHAMMAD masih mohon-mohon sama ouloh untuk dimaafkan!

Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin, and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours. S. 40:55 Pickthall

So know (O Muhammad) that there is no God save Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy sin and for believing men and believing women. Allah knoweth (both) your place of turmoil and your place of rest. S. 47:19 Pickthall

sekarang belum bisa melihat kebusukan tipuan nabi cabul?

mau tau hadist nabi CABULmu tentang JESUS....yang suka ngutip-ngutip nama JESUS OUR GOD! HE WAS THE SOLE SINLESS EVER!

NIH NABI cabulmu sendiri yang ngomong!
He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy (ghulaman zakiyyan). S. 19:19 Shakir

Narrated Said bin Al-Musaiyab:
Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, EXCEPT MARY AND HER CHILD." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 641; see also Volume 4, Book 54, Number 506)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: No child is born but he is pricked by the satan and he begins to weep because of the pricking of the satan EXCEPT THE SON OF MARY AND HIS MOTHER. Abu Huraira then said: You may recite if you so like (the verse):" I seek Thy protection for her and her offspring against satan the accursed" (iii. 36). This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Zuhri with the same chain of transmitters (and the words are):" The newborn child is touched by the satan (when he comes in the world) and he starts crying because of the touch of satan." In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Shu'aib there is a slight variation of wording. (Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5837)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MARY AND HER SON. (Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5838; see also Book 033, Number 6429)

DOR, sekali lagi kalau ngirim hadist baca dulu! biar jangan senjata makan tuan! MASIHKAH muslim feodor bilang ini hadist sudah dipatahkan? HANYA aulo yang TAU!!!!!!
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

FEODOR mana nih yang ngebangga-banggain nabi cabul? aku udah tunjukkan kontradiksi hadist setan yang and copycat!

he...he...he...DOR...DOR jangan lari ya seperti kebiasaan muslim lainnya! ngumpet kl nggak bisa debat...atau memelintir ke topik lainnya! atau balik bertanya seperti kebiasaan lamamu!

sekarang jawab..AULO itu udah mengampuni dosa nabi cabul? atau belom? baca post ku diatas! and bandingkan pula doa-doa sholawat nabi cabulmu?ingat bacot dengan referensi seperti jawaban-jawabanku kepada anda!

jangan seperti tipikal muslim melayu transgessor dan muslim stubborn lain yang cuma komen tapi tak ada sanggahan yang punya referensi....aku kasihan banget sama muslim...hi..hi..hi...

he...he...he...KACIAN DEH LU! baca lagi KORANmu dan inget kl ngasih hadist baca dulu yang bener entar kutembak balik lagi anda!

DOR....inget PEMBACA yang menentukan siapa pemenang debat kita! ha...ha..postingan udah ribuan...HOAX atau taqiyyaaaaaaaaa?
WTC

Post by WTC »

gaston31 wrote: damn!

mohon pencerahannya
gue cuman mau ngasih sedikit pengetahuan ya.... masalah lu nanya apa kabar sama bayi yang mati, surga ato neraka tempatnya, gue bisa bilang anak2 bayi yang mati akan menjadi warga kerajaan surga.

dasarnya ketika Yesus memberkati anak2 dalam injil Yesus pernah berkata "janganlah menghalang-halangi mereka (anak2) datang kepadaKu, karena mereka inilah yang empunyai kerajaan surga"

sory gu lpa ayatnya apa...mungkin nanti gue kasih kalo dah dapat.
untuk Feador...ini yang kesekian kalinya lu kemakan sama ayat2 yang lu posting...
feodor fathon FF

To REBEK

yuhuuu ....
Kontradikstif apanya cah ? :lol: ...tak sanggup mendengar nya yah ?

Nabi Isa gak mampu menolong ummatnya ....malah nyuruh datang kepada Nabi Muhammad yang TIDAK PUNYA CATATAN DOSA karena MAKSUM

lagian apa Yesus mampu menebus NIKMAT TUHAN padanya ?? :lol:

kalo Yesus tak tersentuh Setan ketahui lah semua BAYI DILAHIRKAN DALAM KEADAAN SUCI

KONTRAK APANYA YAH ??...iiih STUBBORN ...HOAXER :lol: [/b]
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

feodor fathon FF wrote:To REBEK

yuhuuu ....

Nabi Isa gak mampu menolong ummatnya ....malah nyuruh datang kepada Nabi Muhammad yang TIDAK PUNYA CATATAN DOSA karena MAKSUM

kalo Yesus tak tersentuh Setan ketahui lah semua BAYI DILAHIRKAN DALAM KEADAAN SUCI

hi...hi...check lagi hadistmu baca pelan-pelan!

nih gue bandingin lagi biar anda nggak lari kemana2!
Book 001, Number 0378:

BANDINGKAN dengan INI dari KORAN karangan nabi cabul!

Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin, and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours. S. 40:55 Pickthall

So know (O Muhammad) that there is no God save Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy sin and for believing men and believing women. Allah knoweth (both) your place of turmoil and your place of rest. S. 47:19 Pickthall

MASIH belum bisa melihat perbedaannya? he...he...kebiasaan lu menghindar dan self proclaimed!

LOGIKAnya begini dor: BAGAIMANA mungkin si nabi cabul ngedumel di hadist bahwa dosa nya telah dan akan datang diampuni sementara di KORAN karangan dia sendiri si nabi cabul diminta OULOH untuk minta ampun dosa?

GUE mau percaya sama sel-proclaimed nabi cabul yang dapet satanic inspiration di suatu gua without any witness?

don't you behave like cagey muslim clerics whose job are to captivate and hide the truth....he...he..

DOR, kasih statment berdasar dikit kenapa sih? freakish HOAXER!
WTC

Post by WTC »

yuhuuu ....

lu kok makin gak nyambung ya FF? eh atas postingan lu diatas, gue minta buktinya Jesus gak mampu nyelamatin Umatnya? Bukti Jesus nyuruh umatNya nyari mamet abar itu?.....

ini forum yang berlandaskan bukti man...jangan asal bacot aja donk.
ALvinzz

Post by ALvinzz »

wow
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

MUSLIM...muslim...susah banget sih debat kl sama onta arab.

aku udah nulis ini sama anda, namun anda sangkal meski aku masih pakai ayat dari KORAN bukan dari YANG LAIN!

He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy (ghulaman zakiyyan). S. 19:19 Shakir

Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, EXCEPT MARY AND HER CHILD." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 641; see also Volume 4, Book 54, Number 506)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: No child is born but he is pricked by the satan and he begins to weep because of the pricking of the satan EXCEPT THE SON OF MARY AND HIS MOTHER. Abu Huraira then said: You may recite if you so like (the verse):" I seek Thy protection for her and her offspring against satan the accursed" (iii. 36). This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Zuhri with the same chain of transmitters (and the words are):" The newborn child is touched by the satan (when he comes in the world) and he starts crying because of the touch of satan." In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Shu'aib there is a slight variation of wording. (Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5837)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MARY AND HER SON. (Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5838; see also Book 033, Number 6429)

setelah membaca hadist di atas: masih berani anda bilang KALAU Yesus tak tersentuh setan?

DOR, hampir setiap statemen yang keluar dari mulutmu memiliki logical FALLACIES! DEBAT sama anda persis sama dengan ONTA arab yang LAIN, NGALOR NGIDUL!
feodor fathon FF

Rebeca wrote: hi...hi...check lagi hadistmu baca pelan-pelan!
MASIH belum bisa melihat perbedaannya? he...he...kebiasaan lu menghindar dan self proclaimed!
LOGIKAnya begini dor: BAGAIMANA mungkin si nabi cabul ngedumel di hadist bahwa dosa nya telah dan akan datang diampuni sementara di KORAN karangan dia sendiri si nabi cabul diminta OULOH untuk minta ampun dosa?
GUE mau percaya sama sel-proclaimed nabi cabul yang dapet satanic inspiration di suatu gua without any witness?
don't you behave like cagey muslim clerics whose job are to captivate and hide the truth....he...he..

color=black]DOR, kasih statment berdasar dikit kenapa sih? freakish HOAXER![/color]
he he YG FREAKISH itu sopo yah ?

baca atuh ayat berikutnya dan lihat "kamu" di sana ke siapa ? lihat YUSUF ALI lebih mendekati maksudnya bila dilihat ayat 67 nya :

40:55 Pickthall
Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin, and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours. S.

YUSUFALI: Patiently, then, persevere: for the Promise of Allah is true: and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and celebrate the Praises of thy Lord in the evening and in the morning.

[40:67] Dia-lah yang menciptakan kamu dari tanah kemudian dari setetes mani, sesudah itu dari segumpal darah, kemudian dilahirkannya kamu sebagai seorang anak, kemudian supaya kamu sampai kepada masa , kemudian sampai tua, di antara kamu ada yang diwafatkan sebelum itu. supaya kamu sampai kepada ajal yang ditentukan dan supaya kamu memahami.

Muhammad dicipta dari tanah ya ?? :lol:

lagian apa sih yg dipermasalahkan sama ente ...bingung gue ...

jelas2 cuma MUhammad yg bisa MENOLONG DI AKHIRAT nanti ...dan YEsus tidak bisa
feodor fathon FF

Rebeca wrote: MUSLIM...muslim...susah banget sih debat kl sama onta arab.
aku udah nulis ini sama anda, namun anda sangkal meski aku masih pakai ayat dari KORAN bukan dari YANG LAIN!

setelah membaca hadist di atas: masih berani anda bilang KALAU Yesus tak tersentuh setan?
DOR, hampir setiap statemen yang keluar dari mulutmu memiliki logical FALLACIES! DEBAT sama anda persis sama dengan ONTA arab yang LAIN, NGALOR NGIDUL!
entah ini maksudnya mau apa ??
cuma mo nyeritain Yesus gak disentuh setran WAKTU BAYI ???
ini hadits udeh POPULER di kalangan Muslim ...

jangan kira muslim gak tau hadits yah ... :lol:

EMANG kalo gak disentuh Iblis di waktu BAYI ada jaminan gak di bawa-bawa Iblis keliling Kota pada waktu udeh Gede nya ?? :lol:
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

ONTA arab satu ini kok ngalor ngidul toh...hi...hi...check lagi hadistmu baca pelan-pelan!...ini tentang KEKHILAFAN si nabi cabul dalam urusan contek menyontek!

Book 001, Number 0378:

MASIH belum bisa melihat perbedaannya? PARDONED atau FORGAVE itu OPO sama dengan ASK FORGIVENESS?

MOSOK lu kasih sampah ini jawabannya?

feodor fathon FF wrote: [40:67] Dia-lah yang menciptakan kamu dari tanah kemudian dari setetes mani, sesudah itu dari segumpal darah, kemudian dilahirkannya kamu sebagai seorang anak, kemudian supaya kamu sampai kepada masa , kemudian sampai tua, di antara kamu ada yang diwafatkan sebelum itu. supaya kamu sampai kepada ajal yang ditentukan dan supaya kamu memahami.[/i]

Muhammad dicipta dari tanah ya ?? :lol:

lagian apa sih yg dipermasalahkan sama ente ...bingung gue ...

jelas2 cuma MUhammad yg bisa MENOLONG DI AKHIRAT nanti ...dan YEsus tidak bisa

MAKANYA kuulangi lagi parable yang relevant dengan kasus ini!

SANA belajar bhs inggeris dulu cah, baru lulus pesantren udah bangga lu!
feodor fathon FF

masalah lo tuh gak ngerti "KAMU" di sana .....
gue udeh jelasin "KAMU" disana bukan khusus MUHAMMAD tapi kita semua orang2 beriman....

itu saya buktikan dng ayat 67 nya dimana KAMU disandingkan dng DICIPTA DARI TANAH .....berarti Manusia keseluruhan bukan MUHAMMAD ...

NGARTI ...GAK PERLU BAHASA INGGRIS TUK NGERTI INI KAN ??

GUE CURIGA LO SI ALI DECH ..
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

feodor fathon FF wrote:
entah ini maksudnya mau apa ??
cuma mo nyeritain Yesus gak disentuh setran WAKTU BAYI ???
ini hadits udeh POPULER di kalangan Muslim ...

jangan kira muslim gak tau hadits yah ... :lol:

EMANG kalo gak disentuh Iblis di waktu BAYI ada jaminan gak di bawa-bawa Iblis keliling Kota pada waktu udeh Gede nya ??

loh apa nggak ente sendiri yang bilang 'kalo Yesus tak tersentuh Setan'' dan elu sendiri yang bilang ini ketahui lahsemua BAYI DILAHIRKAN DALAM KEADAAN SUCI

APA itu nyambung cah! belajar indonesia lagi lu!

yang bener itu (ini menurut kitab contekan loh ya bukan gue!) YESUS MEMANG (menurut hadist setan, BUKAN 'KALO' seperti kata elu) dan SATU-SATUNYA BAYI yang dilahirkan dalam keadaan SUCI yang TAK bisa disentuh SETAN!

gitu yang bener coy! cuma sebeginikah mutu lulusan pesantren?
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

feodor fathon FF wrote:masalah lo tuh gak ngerti "KAMU" di sana .....
gue udeh jelasin "KAMU" disana bukan khusus MUHAMMAD tapi kita semua orang2 beriman....

itu saya buktikan dng ayat 67 nya dimana KAMU disandingkan dng DICIPTA DARI TANAH .....berarti Manusia keseluruhan bukan MUHAMMAD ...

NGARTI ...GAK PERLU BAHASA INGGRIS TUK NGERTI INI KAN ??

GUE CURIGA LO SI ALI DECH ..

LOH jawaban sampah lagi! MAKANYA baca hadist setan itu pelan-pelan! kalau nggak sanggup bhs inggeris yo bhs indonesia wae rek! hi...hi...hi...

SAMPAHmu di atas dengan sangat mudah disanggah, anak pesantren kelas 1 aja bisa ngelihat coy!

Book 001, Number 0378:

PERHATIKAN 'ME' dan 'THE MESSENGER of ALLAH' setan! itu artinya THOU dan THEE menunjuk ke NABI cabulmu!

ATAU inikah?

NGELIHAT ada MUHAMMAD si nabi setan nggak disan? kasihan aku lihat onta muslim yang satu ini:

dulu ngatain gue orang baru sekarang curiga gue si ali? ali mana? ali menantunya si nabi cabul yang ngga dikasih mempoligami anak perempuannya? hi...hi..hi..
Last edited by Rebecca on Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feodor fathon FF

rebek wrote:loh apa nggak ente sendiri yang bilang 'kalo Yesus tak tersentuh Setan'' dan elu sendiri yang bilang ini ketahui lahsemua BAYI DILAHIRKAN DALAM KEADAAN SUCI
APA itu nyambung cah! belajar indonesia lagi lu!
yang bener itu (ini menurut kitab contekan loh ya bukan gue!) YESUS MEMANG (menurut hadist setan, BUKAN 'KALO' seperti kata elu) dan gitu yang bener coy! cuma sebeginikah mutu lulusan pesantren?
busyet ni bocah makan apa tadi pagi yah ? :roll:
gue ngomong sederhana lo coba plintirin ....iiii JIJAY HOAXER
gue ngmong "KALO YESUS TAK TERSENTUH IBLIS DI WAKTU BAYI EMANG KENAPA ?"
kenapa jadi kata "KALO" yg dibahas yah ?
mabok cecak luh !
:shock:
SATU-SATUNYA BAYI yang dilahirkan dalam keadaan SUCI yang TAK bisa disentuh SETAN!
busyet nih bocah bikin sendiri hadits ....
hadits mana yg berkata TAK BISA DISENTUH SETAN YANG LO KESANIN SAMPE GEDE ...??.....hadits itu bicara SAAT BAYI ..dude !

baca lagi haditsnya BRAINLESS !!

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 5.sbt.html

SAHIH BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 55, Number 641:
Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36)

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 4.sbt.html
SAHIH BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 54, Number 506:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 0.smt.html
SAHIH MUSLIM Book 030, Number 5837:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: No child is born but he is pricked by the satan and he begins to weep because of the pricking of the satan except the son of Mary and his mother. Abu Huraira then said: You may recite if you so like (the verse):" I seek Thy protection for her and her offspring against satan the accursed" (iii. 36). This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Zuhri with the same chain of transmitters (and the words are):" The newborn child is touched by the satan (when he comes in the world) and he starts crying because of the touch of satan." In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Shu'aib there is a slight variation of wording.