Diskusi : berapa banyak orang muslim didunia yang ke surga

Ttg surga, neraka, hari kiamat, bidadari, 72 perawan, houri.
NoISlAM

Diskusi : berapa banyak orang muslim didunia yang ke surga

Post by NoISlAM »

It is reported on the authority of Abu Zubair that he heard from Jabir b 'Abdullah, who was asked about the arrival (of people on the Day of Resurrection). He said. We would come on the Day of Resurrection like this, like this, and see. carefully. that which concerns" elevated people". He (the narrator) said: Then the people would be summoned along with their idols whom they worshipped, one after another. Then our Lord would come to us and say: Whom are you waiting for? They would say: We are waiting for our Lord. He would say: I am your Lord. They would say: (We are not sure) till we gaze at Thee, and He would manifest Himself to them smilingly, and would go along with them and they would follow Him; and every person, whether a hypocrite or a believer, would be endowed with a light, and there would be spikes and hooks on the bridge of the Hell, which would catch hold of those whom Allah willed. Then the light of the hypocrites would be extinguished, and the believers would secure salvation. and the first group to achieve it would comprise seventy thousand men who would have the brightness of full moon on their faces, and they would not be called to account. Then the people immediately following them would have their faces as the brightest stars in the heaven. This is how (the groups would follow one after another). Then the stage of intercession would come, and they (who are permitted to intercede) would intercede, till he who had declared:" There is no god but Allah" and had in his heart virtue of the weight of a barley grain would come out of the Fire. They would be then brought in the courtyard of Paradise and the inhabitants of Paradise would begin to sprinkle water over them till they would sprout like the sprouting of a thing in flood water, and their burns would disappear. They would ask their Lord till they would be granted (the bounties) of the world and with it ten more besides it. (Book #001, Hadith #0367)

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: seventy thousand (persons) of my Ummah would enter Paradise without rendering an account. Upon this a person said: Messenger of Allah. pray to Allah that He make me one of them. He (the Holy Prophet) said: O Allah! make him one of them. Then another stood up and said: Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah that He make me one of them. He (the Holy Prophet) said: 'Ukkasha has preceded you in this matter. (Book #001, Hadith #0418)

Abu Huraira reported: I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) saying: A group of my Ummah consisting of seventy thousand persons would enter Paradise; their faces would be as bright as the brightness of the full moon. Abd Huraira said: 'Ukkasha b. Mihsan al-Asadi then stood up wrapping the blanket around him and said: Messenger of Allah, supplicate (before) Allah that He should make me one among them. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, make him among them. Then stood up a man from the Ansa and said: Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah that He should make me one among them. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'Ukkasha has preceded you in this matter. (Book #001, Hadith #0420)

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: seventy thousand (persons) would enter Paradise as one group and among them (there would be people) whom faces would be bright like the moon. (Book #001, Hadith #0421)

It is reported on the authority of 'Imran that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: seventy thousand people of my Ummah would be admitted into Paradise without rendering any account. They (the companions) said: Who would be of those (fortunate persons)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Those who do not cauterise and practise charm, but repose trust in their Lord, 'Ukkasha then stood up and said: Supplicate (before) Allah that He should make me one among them. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Thou art one among them He (the narrator) said: A man stood up and said: Apostle of Allah, supplicate (before) Allah that He should make me one among them. He (the Holy Prophet said: 'Ukkasha has preceded you (in this matter). (Book #001, Hadith #0422)

'Imran b. Husain reported: Verily the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: seventy thousand men of my Ummah would enter Paradise without rendering account. They (the companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Who would be those, Messenger of Allah? He (the Holy Prophet) said: They would be those who neither practise charm, not take omens, nor do they cauterise, but they repose their trust in their Lord. (Book #001, Hadith #0423)

Abu Hazim narrated it on the authority of Ibn Sa'd that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: seventy thousand persons or seven hundred thousand persons (Abu Hazim does not remember the exact number) would enter Paradise holding and supporting one another, and the first among them would not enter till the last among them would enter (therein) ; (they would enter simultaneously) and their faces would be bright like the full moon. (Book #001, Hadith #0424)

Husain b. 'Abd al-Rahman reported: I was with Sa'id b. Jubair when he said: Who amongst you saw a star shooting last night? I said: It was I; then I said: I was in fact not (busy) in prayer, but was stung by a scorpion (and that is the reason why I was awake and had a glimpse of the shooting star). He said: Then what did you do? I said: I practised charm. He said: What urged you to do this? I said: (I did this according to the implied suggestion) of the hadith which al-Shu'ba narrated. He said: What did al-Shu'ba narrate to you? I said: Buraida b. Husaib al-Aslami narrated to us. The charm is of no avail except in case of the (evil influence) of an eye or the sting of a scorpion. He said: He who acted according to what he had heard (from the Holy Prophet) acted rightly, but Ibn 'Abbas narrated to us from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) that he said: There were brought before me the peoples and I saw an apostle and a small group (of his followers) along with him, another (apostle) and one or two persons (along with him) and (still another) apostle having no one with him. When a very large group was brought to me I conceived as if it were my Ummah. Then it was said to me: It is Moses and his people. You should look at the horizon, and I saw a very huge group. It was again said to me: See the other side of the horizon, and there was (also) a very huge group. It was said to me: This is your Ummah, and amongst them there were seventy thousand persons who would be made to enter Paradise without rendering any account and without (suffering) any torment. He then stood up and went to his house. Then the people began to talk about the people who would be admitted to Paradise without rendering any account and without (suffering) any torment. Some of them said: They may be those who (have had the good fortune of living) in the company of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and some of them said: They be those who were born in Islam and did not associate anything with Allah. Some people mentioned other things. Thereupon came forth the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) before them and he said: What was that which you were talking about? They informed him. He said: They are those persons who neither practise charm, nor ask others to practise it, nor do they take omens, and repose their trust in their Lord. Upon this 'Ukkasha b. Mihsan stood up and said: Supplicate for me that He should make me one among them. Upon this he (Messenger of Allah) said: Thou are one among them. Then another man stood up and said: Supplicate before Allah that He should make me one among them. Upon this he said: 'Ukkisha has preceded you. (Book #001, Hadith #0425)

jadi dari hadis diatas dikatakan hanya 70.000 saja yang akan masuk ke surga, lalu kemana selebihnya?, apakah surga islam hanya mampu memuat 70.000?
mey

Re: Diskusi : berapa banyak orang muslim didunia yang ke surga

Post by mey »

berarti tiap bidadari hanya sanggup melayani 192 muslim. makanya dibatasi :green:
NoISlAM

Post by NoISlAM »

yup.... berarti wanita dapat apa disurga?????
RyoBapt

Post by RyoBapt »

Tidak semua Muslim ada jaminan akan masuk syurga..
banyak hal2 perbuatan yg membuat muslim gak masuk syurga..salah satunya Syirik(menyekutukan Allah)

“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak mengampuni jika Dia disekutukan, dan Dia mengampuni dosa selain itu bagi siapa saja yang dikehendaki-Nya.” (QS. An-Nisa’: 48)

“Sesungguhnya barangsiapa menyekutukan Allah, maka Dia telah mengharamkan baginya surga dan tempat tinggalnya adalah neraka.” (QS. Al-Maidah: 72)
mey

Post by mey »

RyoBapt wrote:Tidak semua Muslim ada jaminan akan masuk syurga..
banyak hal2 perbuatan yg membuat muslim gak masuk syurga..salah satunya Syirik(menyekutukan Allah)

“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak mengampuni jika Dia disekutukan, dan Dia mengampuni dosa selain itu bagi siapa saja yang dikehendaki-Nya.” (QS. An-Nisa’: 48)

“Sesungguhnya barangsiapa menyekutukan Allah, maka Dia telah mengharamkan baginya surga dan tempat tinggalnya adalah neraka.” (QS. Al-Maidah: 72)
klo tiap hari kerjaan loe maki2 kapir di FFI masuk syuurga ga bro???????
mey

Post by mey »

NoISlAM wrote:yup.... berarti wanita dapat apa disurga?????
wanita dapet tiket gratis nonton bokep sepuasnya :axe:
RyoBapt

Post by RyoBapt »

hey kapir ***** :finga:
kalian pasti gak bakalan ketemu sama 72bidadari yg kalian gosipin itu... ,mampus dah kapir-klapir masuk jahannam tidak ada satupun bidadari :finga:
I Want You

Post by I Want You »

RyoBapt wrote:hey kapir ***** :finga:
kalian pasti gak bakalan ketemu sama 72bidadari yg kalian gosipin itu... ,mampus dah kapir-klapir masuk jahannam tidak ada satupun bidadari :finga:
Kafir ngk perlu masuk syurga islam , syurga islam yang penuh 72 bidadari dan kambing2 berjenggot ( lagi ngos ngos-an - sex party ) spt muhammad , amrozy , abu bakar , osama bin laden ,Abu Musab Al zarqawi , dll.
lebih ke "neraka kafir" bersama Yesus Kristus, Budha Gautama ,Ibu Theresa , Mahatma Ghandi , dll. :green:
AkuAdalahAing

Post by AkuAdalahAing »

RyoBapt wrote:hey kapir ***** :finga:
Nyanyian wajib di syurganya islam:
C=Do

Disini peju disana peju...
di mana-mana koq ada peju ??? :finga: :finga: :finga:
RyoBapt

Post by RyoBapt »

AkuAdalahAing wrote: Nyanyian wajib di syurganya islam:
C=Do

Disini peju disana peju...
Dibawahnyakan ada sungai2 yg mengalir...sudah tersapu abis tuh :finga: :finga: :finga:
I Want You

Post by I Want You »

RyoBapt wrote:
Dibawahnyakan ada sungai2 yg mengalir...sudah tersapu abis tuh :finga: :finga: :finga:
Berarti emang ngaku aktivitas di syurga islam penuh dengan sprema dan ngos-ngos-an :green: , apa bedanya dengan tempat pelacuran ? :stun:
terus sungai2 yang mengalir di bawah menyapu bersih sperma , apa ngk jorok tuh ? :stun:

hihihi... senjata makan tuan ! :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga:
a_man

Post by a_man »

AkuAdalahAing wrote:Disini peju disana peju...
RyoBapt wrote:Dibawahnyakan ada sungai2 yg mengalir...sudah tersapu abis tuh :finga: :finga: :finga:
Oh, jadi sungai khamar itu jadinya penuh peju ??
Trus diminum muslimin2 ??

:rofl: :rofl:
RyoBapt

Post by RyoBapt »

AkuAdalahAing wrote:Disini peju disana peju...
RyoBapt wrote:Dibawahnyakan ada sungai2 yg mengalir...sudah tersapu abis tuh :finga: :finga: :finga:
a_man wrote:Oh, jadi sungai khamar itu jadinya penuh peju ??

gak apalah..kan namanya syurga makanan dan minuman serta 72bidadari digunakan ya ..gak masalah,sudah gak dilarang lagi.. :supz:
kalo didunia iya dilarang..makanan dan minuman yang haram...karna syurga adalah balasan/hadiah bagi yg menaati peraturan Tuhan.
kapir sewot sendiri..hi..hi..hii.. :green: :finga: sorry pir,loe sudah gak bisa masuk syurga...

hii.hii...semoga postingan gw dibals sama kapir.. :lol: lim kamu itu sudah terpengaruh oleh muhammad..yg katanya menghayal,bohong lah dll :-"
AkuAdalahAing

Post by AkuAdalahAing »

RyoBapt wrote: Dibawahnyakan ada sungai2 yg mengalir...sudah tersapu abis tuh :finga: :finga: :finga:
I Want You wrote: Berarti emang ngaku aktivitas di syurga islam penuh dengan sprema dan ngos-ngos-an :green: , apa bedanya dengan tempat pelacuran ? :stun:
[pembawa pedang mode: ON]
alquran TIDAK PERNAH menyatakan adanya perbedaan itu !!!
[pembawa pedang mode: OFF]
:finga:
omkangkung

Post by omkangkung »

surganya islam mirip gang dolly....
AkuAdalahAing

Post by AkuAdalahAing »

omkangkung wrote:surganya islam mirip gang dolly....
ENAK AJA LU NGOMONG !!!
Gang dolly jika dibandingkan syurganya islam ibarat anda membandingkan GAJAH dengan SEMUT !!!
:green:
tekiro

Post by tekiro »

Biar dipaksa oleh alloh swt, malas gua masuk surga yg kerjanya mengumbar nafsu rendah seperti itu.
Calo

Post by Calo »

a_man wrote:Oh, jadi sungai khamar itu jadinya penuh peju ??

RyoBapt wrote:gak apalah..kan namanya syurga makanan dan minuman serta 72bidadari digunakan ya ..gak masalah,sudah gak dilarang lagi.. :supz:
kalo didunia iya dilarang..makanan dan minuman yang haram...karna syurga adalah balasan/hadiah bagi yg menaati peraturan Tuhan.
kapir sewot sendiri..hi..hi..hii.. :green: :finga: sorry pir,loe sudah gak bisa masuk syurga...

hii.hii...semoga postingan gw dibals sama kapir.. :lol: lim kamu itu sudah terpengaruh oleh muhammad..yg katanya menghayal,bohong lah dll :-"
di syurga islam muslim minumin PEJU halal..!!Image
:vom: :vom: :vom:
I Want You

Post by I Want You »

RyoBapt wrote: gak apalah..kan namanya syurga makanan dan minuman serta 72bidadari digunakan ya ..gak masalah,sudah gak dilarang lagi.. :supz:

surga penuh peju , hiyyy :vom: :vom: :vom: , mendingan ogah gua masuk ke sana ! :axe: :axe: :axe:
apa beda surga islam dengan tempat pelacuran ? kalian muslim ngk bisa membedakannya yah ? :stun: bener2 sudah kena racun islam ! :axe:

BTW , "Adat Bersandi Syarak, Syarak Bersandi Kitabullah" = Adat berasaskan Syariat , Syariat berasaskan al qur'an ( kalo ngk salah arti lho :green: )
anda lokasinya di padang yah ? :-k
a_man

Post by a_man »

Calo wrote:di syurga islam muslim minumin PEJU halal..!!Image
:vom: :vom: :vom:
Seumur2 blum pernah liat ada aktor bokep yg minum pejunya sendiri,
ehh di sini malah ada muslim Ryo yg BUAAAAAAAAANGGA minum peju. :rofl: :rofl: