MASIH BANGGA JUGA JADI MUSLIM ??

Pembuktian bahwa Islam bukanlah ajaran dari Tuhan.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

anti islam wrote:SETUJU...AKUR..EMANG FAKTA YANG BERBICARA.....
NAmbah lage neh...EMBEEERRRRRR....ALi SIna sendiri bilang soal debate die sama tuh muslim:

"...Muslims are triumphalists and claim victory even when they are clearly defeated. A Muslim can never accept defeat. A Muslim's typical response to this site is: “my faith in Islam grew after I read your site”. How can one's faith grow after reading the proof that the man whom he thinks to be a prophet was criminal psychopath? Has anyone disproved any of those charges for Muslims to increase their faith in Islam? Or is it that they are worshipping a demonic god?

I have debated with Muslims who claimed victory because according to them I have not proven that Muhammad’s sexual relationship at the age of 53 with the 9 years old Aisha constituted pedophilia. I consider this a self evident fact that needs no proof. I do not think there is any need to prove that day is bright and night is dark to a seeing person. And to a blind, proofs are of no avail...."

Huahahahah..ternyata nggak di Indo nggak di luaran..muslim semuanya sama sifatnya...