Aulo = setan. islam menurut book of satan (kitab suci iblis)

Siapa 'sosok' Allah, apa maunya, apa tujuannya ?
the-atheist

Aulo = setan. islam menurut book of satan (kitab suci iblis)

Post by the-atheist »

Salah satu nyanyian pujian untuk setan

http://www.theisticsatanism.com/geifodd ... rayer.html
I give praise unto Thee, Lord Azazel,
Prince of Darkness, God of this World;
Great Horned Spirit of the Wilderness
Who is Ruler of the Earth.

I present and surrender my soul unto Thee,
Who departeth from the purity of paradise
For the pleasures of the flesh!

Who descendeth unto the earth
Like lightning from heaven!

Whose temptation is the seed
Of the fruit of all wisdom!

All hail unto Thee, Great Iblis,
Supreme Adversary of Tyranny and Ignorance,
Most holy Messenger who beareth forth the Black Flame.

I hereby proclaim that Shaitan is
God of this World, God of the flesh,
God of my body and God of my soul;
And I proclaim that Shaitan is my one and only Master,
And that I shall neither serve nor bow to any other as such,
Whether mortal or divine.

Flesh without sin, world without end;
In the Name of the Dragon, the Beast and the Holy Goat,
Amen.

Now and forevermore,
Hail IBLIS!
Hail SHAITAN!
Hail AZAZEL!

So mote it be!
Perhatikan kata kata pujian tersebut..
1. Ruler of the earth -> penguasa bumi
2. Present and surrender my soul -> Berserah = islam bukannya artinya berserah juga?
3. Pleasure of flesh -> Kenikmatan tubuh (baca:sex)
4. Descentdeth unto earth like lightning from Heaven -> Turun ke bumi bagai kilat
5. Temptation is seed, fruit of all wisdom -> yang godaannya adalah kebijaksaan
6. proclaim that shaitan is one and only master, never serve nor bow to any other -> syahadat? Tapi tanpa lewat muhammad.

Sebagai pembuka dari ayat setan, setan tahu bahwa kebohongan yang diikuti dengan kebodohan seperti yang dilakukan muslim adalah yang paling berbahaya ;)
2:14 The lie that is known to be a lie is half eradicated, but the lie that even intelligent persons accept as fact—the lie that has been inculcated in a little child at its mother’s knee—is more dangerous to contend against than a creeping pestilence!

Satanic Bible, Book of Fire
Gigi untuk gigi, mata untuk mata. Balaslah orang yang akan memerangi kamu.
3:1“Love one another” it has been said is the supreme law, but what power made it so? Upon what rational authority does the gospel of love rest? Why should I not hate mine enemies—if I “love” them does that not place me at their mercy?
3:7 Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other!; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law!
3:8 He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog!
3:9 Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom—with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundred-fold! Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit—your immortal spirit—shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained.

Satanic Bible, Book of Fire

Melakukan sex dengan banyak pasangan. Sex diluar pernikahan, kalau ngga comfortable ngga usah dilakukan, tetapi juga tidak dilarang menikah lagi kalau aturan itu mengganggu kebebasan melakukan sex
Satanism does advocate sexual freedom, but only in the true sense of the word. Free love, in the Satanic concept, means exactly that—freedom to either be faithful to one person or to indulge your sexual desires with as many others as you feel is necessary to satisfy your particular needs. Satanism does not encourage orgiastic activity or extramarital affairs for those to whom they do not come naturally. For many, it would be very unnatural and detrimental to be unfaithful to their chosen mates. To others, it would be frustrating to be bound sexually to just one person. Each person must decide for himself what form of sexual activity best suits his individual needs. Self-deceitfully forcing yourself to be adulterous or to have sex partners when not married just for the sake of proving others (or worse yet, to yourself) that you are emancipated from sexual guilt is just as wrong, by Satanic standards, as leaving any sexual need unfulfilled because of ingrained feelings of guilt

Satanic Bible, Book of Air, Love and Hate chapter
Santet, adalah pemberian korban bagi si iblis
The use of a human sacrifice in a Satanic ritual does not imply that the sacrifice is

slaughtered “to appease the gods.” Symbolically, the victim is destroyed through the working of a hex or curse, which in turn leads to the physical, mental or emotional destruction of the “sacrifice” in ways and means not attributable to the magician.
The only time a Satanist would perform a human sacrifice would be if it were to serve a twofold purpose; that being to release the magician’s wrath in the throwing of a curse, and more important, to dispose of a totally obnoxious and deserving individual.

Satanic Bible, Book of Air, ON THE CHOICE OF A HUMAN SACRIFICE
Beberapa satanic Rules:
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop.
If he does not stop, destroy him.
Kalau ada yang mengganggu kamu, perlakukan dia dengan kejam.
Dimana cries out, berarti meminta. Dan meminta, bisa diartikan langsung maupun tidak. Orang yang mengganggu, berarti minta disantet. Cewe yang berpakaian sexy, berarti meminta ditiduri.
Kalau bepergian, jangan mengganggu siapa siapa (untukmu agamamu untukku agamaku?), kalau diganggu, suruh berhenti, kalau masih berlanjut, bunuh dia.

Gue akan terusin lagi besok kalau ada waktu lagi... gue lagi sibuk skr:D
Duladi

Post by Duladi »