KOMPILASI sexual immoralities MUHAMMAD

Muhammad dan istri2nya, pedofilia dan kehidupan seksual nabi
Rebecca

KOMPILASI sexual immoralities MUHAMMAD

Post by Rebecca »

1. AULO mengajarkan perzinahan (adultery)

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allâh ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek (them in marriage) with Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) from your property, desiring chastity, not committing illegal sexual intercourse, so with those of whom you have enjoyed sexual relations, give them their Mahr as prescribed; but if after a Mahr is prescribed, you agree mutually (to give more), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allâh is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise. Surah An-Nisâ' 4:24

2. Muhammad dan kawan kawan berzinah ria dengan tawanan wanita

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa'id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa'id, did you hear Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-'azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. Sahih Muslim Book 8 Number 3371

3. muhammad dan gangster ketagihan zinah dengan budak wanita

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported: We took women captives, and we wanted to do 'azl with them. We then asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) about it, and he said to us: Verily you do it, verily you do it, verily you do it, but the soul which has to be born until the Day of judgment must be born. (emphasis added) Sahih Muslim Book 8 Number 3373

4. muhammad dan kawan kawan gemar azl (coitus interruptus)

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) (was asked if he had heard it himself), to which he said: Yes. (I heard) Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There is no harm if you do not practise it, for it (the birth of the child) is something ordained (by Allah). Sahih Muslim Book 8 Number 3374

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) was asked about 'azl, whereupon he said: There is no harm if you do not do that, for it (the birth of the child) is something ordained. Muhammad (one of the narrators) said: (The words) La 'alaykum (there is no harm) implies its Prohibition. Sahih Muslim Book 8 Number 3376

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported that mention was made of 'azl in the presence of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) whereupon he said: Why do you practise it? They said: There is a man whose wife has to suckle the child, and if that person has a sexual intercourse with her (she may conceive) which he does not like, and there is another person who has a slave-girl and he has a sexual intercourse with her, but he does not like her to have conception so that she may not become Umm Walad, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: There is no harm if you do not do that, for that (the birth of the child) is something pre- ordained. Ibn 'Aun said: I made a mention of this hadith to Hasan, and he said: By Allah, (it seems) as if there is upbraiding in it (for 'azl). Sahih Muslim Book 8 Number 3377

5. lagi lagi coitus interruptus dalam islam atas budak wanita...

Yahya related to me from Malik from Rabia ibn Abi Abd ar-Rahman from Muhammad ibn Yahya ibn Habban that Ibn Muhayriz said, "I went into the mosque and saw Abu Said al-Khudri and so I sat by him and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu Said al-Khudri said, 'We went out with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, on the expedition to the Banu al-Mustaliq. We took some Arabs prisoner, and we desired the women as celibacy was hard for us. We wanted the ransom, so we wanted to practise coitus interruptus. We said, 'Shall we practise coitus interruptus while the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, is among us before we ask him?' We asked him about that and he said, 'You don't have to not do it. There is no self which is to come into existence up to the Day of Rising but that it will come into existence.' " Malik's Muwatta, Section: Coitus Interruptus, Book 29, Number 29.32.95

6. aulo membenarkan perzihanan dan sexual immoralities

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, send down the Qur'anic verse: "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hand possess."[Surah 4:24] ...Sunan Abu Dawud, Book V, Chapter 711, Number 2150

bersambung....
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

7. pelacur dalam surga islam

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh." Bukhari4, volume 4, #476.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall." Bukhari, volume 4, #544.

8. muhammad diberikan kemampuan sex setara dgn SERATUS laki-laki...

A man will have intercourse in Paradise with his wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn and his wives from among the people of this world, if they enter Paradise with him. A man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire and have sexual intercourse. It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet said: "The believer in Paradise will be given such and such strength for sexual intercourse." He was asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?" He said, "He will be given the strength of one hundred (men)." (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2459. He said, (it is) saheeh ghareeb). Sunan al-Tirmidhi #2459

9. muhammad dan gangster nafsu dgn budak wanita, lalu melakukan azl

…Abu Sirma said to Abu Said al Khudri: "O Abu Said, did you hear Allah's messenger mentioning about al-azl (coitus interruptus)?" He said, "Yes", and added: "We went out with Allah's messenger on the expedition to the Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl" (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: "We are doing an act whereas Allah's messenger is amongst us; why not ask him?" So we asked Allah's messenger and he said: "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born". Sahih Muslim, volume 2, #3371

10. kl nggak ingin zinah, gampang ada kawin muta

Narrated Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said (to the Prophet ). "Shall we castrate ourselves?" But the Prophet forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman (temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: "O you who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you." Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139.
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

11. muhammad nafsu dan nggak kuat lihat cewek cakep.

Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3240)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) saw a woman who charmed him, so he went to Sawdah who was making perfume in the company of some women. They left him, and after he had satisfied his desire he said, "If any man sees a woman who charms him he should go to his wife, for she has the same kind of thing as the other woman."
Darimi transmitted it. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 927; ALIM CD-ROM Version)

12. ini paling populer, muhammed menikahi gadis cilik umur 6 thn..

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140; see also Number 139)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

13. aulo emang menyetujui menikahi gadis cilik yang belum menses

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF PUBERTY.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151)

O Prophet, when you divorce women, divorce them when they have reached their period. Count the period, and fear God your Lord. Do not expel them from their houses, nor let them go forth, except when they commit a flagrant indecency. Those are God's bounds; whosoever trespasses the bounds of God has done wrong to himself. Thou knowest not, perchance after that God will bring something new to pass… As for your women who have despaired of further menstruating, if you are in doubt, their period shall be three months; and those who have not menstruated as yet. And those who are with child, their term is when they bring forth their burden. Whoso fears God, God will appoint for him, of His command, easiness. S. 65:1, 4

14. muhammad mencak-mencak nggak dilayani, trus mengutuk

Book 008, Number 3368:
Abu Huraira (Allah he pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may, peace be upon him) as saying: When a man invites his wife to his bed and she does not come, and he (the husband) spends the sight being angry with her, the angels curse her until morning.

15. muhammad lebih suka perawan daripada janda...mungkin krn jandanya udah kebanyakan...

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 17:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

16. muhammad SUPERMAN SEX...

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282;

17. muhammad sering mengkhayal bersenggama...

Narrated Aisha: Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660; see also Number 661)

18. aulo memerintahkan polygami

Sura 4:3 says:
And if you be apprehensive that you will not be able to do justice to the orphans, you may marry two or three or four women whom you choose. But if you apprehend that you might not be able to do justice to them, then marry only one wife, or marry those who have fallen in your possession. (Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur’an, vol. 1, p. 305)

19. muhammad suka pegang-pegang tangan budak wanitanya

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 321:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet used to take the Pledge of allegiance from the women by words only after reciting this Holy Verse:--(60.12) "..that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah." (60.12) And the hand of Allah's Apostle did not touch any woman's hand except the hand of that woman his right hand possessed. (i.e. his captives or his lady slaves).

20. aulo bisa nyuruh polygamy dan janji kasih istri yang lebih baik buat si nabi cabul...

Sura 66:1:
"Oh prophet, why do you hold forbidden what Allah has made lawful to thee? Thou seekest to please thy wives. And Allah is all-forgiving, all-compassionate. Allah hss ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths. Allah is your protector and he is the all-knowing and the all-wise. When the Prophet confided to one of his wives a certain matter; and then when she told of it, and turned aside one part; then when he told her of it, she said, 'Who told thee this?' he said, 'I was told of it by the All-knowing and the All-aware. If you two repent to Allah, yet your hearts certainly inclined, but if you support one another against him, Allah is his protector and Gabriel and the righteous among the believers and after that the angels and his supporters. It is possible that, if he divorces you, his Lord will give him in exchange wives better than you, women who have surrendered, believing, obedient, penitent, devout, given to fasting, who have been married and virgins too."

bersambung.....
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

21. Muhammad menceraikan Mulaykah bint Dawud

Mohammed married (married is the word in the text) Mulaykah bint Dawud al-Laythiyyah, but when she was told that Mohammed was the one who had her father killed, she took refuge in Allah from Mohammed. So Mohammed separated from her. al-Tabari vol.8 p.189. The same thing is told of Mulaykah bint Ka’b (who is likely the same person) in al-Tabari vol.39 p.165

Mulaykah bint Ka’b was married very briefly to Mohammed. A’isha asked her if she wanted to marry the man who killed her husband. She "took refuge in God" from Mohammed, so Mohammed divorced her. al-Tabari vol.39 p.165

22. Muhammad menceraikan al-Shanba’ bint ‘Amr

Mohammed married al-Shanba’ bint ‘Amr al-Ghifariyyah; her people were allies of the banu Qurayza. When Ibrahim died, she said that if he were a true prophet his son would not have died. Mohammed divorced her before consummating his marriage with her. al-Tabari vol.9 p.136

23. Muhammad menceraikan al-‘Aliyyah

Mohammed stayed a while with ‘Aliyyah bint Zabyan bin ‘Amr bin ‘Awf bin Ka’b, then divorced her. al-Tabari vol.39 p.188

Mohammed married al-‘Aliyyah, but then divorced her. She died while Mohammed was still alive al-Tabari vol.9 p.138.

24. Muhammad menceraikan ‘Amrah bint Yazid

Mohammed divorced ‘Amrah bint Yazid because she had leprosy. al-Tabari vol.39 p.188

Mohammed married ‘Amrah bint Yazid (no mention of divorce) al-Tabari vol.9 p.139.

Mohammed divorced a woman because she had leprosy. al-Tabari vol.39 p.187

25. MUHAMMAD menceraikan wanita unnamed

Mohammed divorced an unnamed woman because she would peek at those leaving the mosque. al-Tabari vol.39 p.187

bersambung......
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

26. MUHAMMAD menceraikan Asma’ bint Noman

Daughter of Al-Jaun / Jahal was married very briefly to Mohammed. Bukhari vol.7 book 63 no.181 p.131,132

‘Asma bint al-Nu’man was a widow Mohammed married Either Hafsa or A’isha tricked ‘Asma by telling her Mohammed would be pleased if she said she took refuge in Allah from Mohammed. al-Tabari vol.39 p.188-190

Brief mention of ‘Asma bint Nu’man in al-Tabari vol.39 p.190

27. muhammek kawin singkat menceraikan Omm/Umm Sharik / Ghaziyyah bint Jabir

Omm/Umm Sharik is the same person as Ghaziyyah bint Jabir in al-Tabari vol.9 p.139

"When the Prophet went to her he found her to be an old woman, so he divorced her." al-Tabari vol.9 p.139
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

28. DAFTAR budak-budak wanita muhammad dan melakukan zinah dengan mereka ok-ok aja tuh...

1. Abu Dawud vol.3 no.4443-4445 p.1244 shows that having sex with a slave-girl a man owns is fine, but a man will be flogged for having sex with his wife’s slave-girl.

2. As was typical of wealthy Arab men, Mohammed apparently had need of a few slave girls too. See Bukhari vol.7 book 64 ch.6 no.274 p.210.

3. Salmah for was a maid-servant of Mohammed. Abu Dawud vol.3 no.3849 p.1084

4. Maimuna was the freed slave girl of Mohammed. Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.2531 p.514; Abu Dawud vol.1 no.457 p.118

5. Mohammed briefly had a "very beautiful" captive before he gave her to Mahmiyah b. Jaz’ al-Zubaydi. al-Tabari vol.8 p.151

6. One of the slave girls belonging to Mohammed house committed fornication with someone else. It is the "someone else" part that was a problem. Abu Dawud vol.3 no.4458 p.1249

7. Mohammed called a black slave-girl to come and conceal Abu Dharr behind a curtain while he was taking a bath. Abu Dawud vol.1 no.332 p.87

8. Mention Umm Ayman (=Barakah), a client (slave-girl) of the prophet. al-Tabari vol.39 p.287

9. Mohammed definitely had a sense of humor. Umm Ayman, the Prophet’s client [i.e. slave whom it was lawful for him to spend the night with]. According to al-Husayn … Umm Ayman: [One] night the Prophet got up and urinated in the corner of the house into an earthenware vessel. During the night I got up, and being thirsty, I drank what was in the vessel, not noticing [anything]. When the Prophet got up in the morning he said ‘O Umm Ayman, take that earthenware vessel and pour away its content.’ I said ‘By God, I drank what was in it.’ The Prophet laughed until his molar teeth showed, then said ‘After this you will never have a bellyache.’" al-Tabari vol.39 p.199

29. MUHAMMAD tidak menikahi budak-budak tersebut, istri cilik muhammad bilang aulo memang tergesa-gesa memenuhi nafsu si nabi cabul

Book 008, Number 3453:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Then when Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, revealed this:" You may defer any one of them you wish, and take to yourself any you wish; and if you desire any you have set aside (no sin is chargeable to you)" (xxxiii. 51), I ('A'isha.) said: It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.

30. PROPOSAL kawin muhammek ditolak...kacian deh...he...he...

al-Tabari vol.9 p.140-141, Mohammed proposed marriage to, but ended up not marrying:
1) Umm Hani’ bin Abi Talib [Hind] because she said she was with child.
2) Duba’ah bint ‘Amir but she was too old.
3) Reportedly he proposed to Saffiyah bint Bashshamah, a captive. She was allowed to choose between Mohammed and her husband, and she chose her husband.
4) Umm Habib bint al-‘Abbas but since al-‘Abbas was his foster brother so it would not have been lawful so Mohammed backed out.
5) Jamrah bint Al-Harith. Her father falsely claimed she was suffering from something. When he returned, he found that she had already been afflicted with leprosy.

bersambung...
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

31. MUHAMMEK sering ngejek istrinya gemuk.

Narrated Aisha:
Sauda (the wife of the Prophet) went out to answer the call of nature after it was made obligatory (for all the Muslims ladies) to observe the veil. She was a fat huge lady, and everybody who knew her before could recognize her. So ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab saw her and said, "O Sauda! By Allah, you cannot hide yourself from us, so think of a way by which you should not be recognized on going out. Sauda returned while Allah's Apostle was in my house taking his supper and a bone covered with meat was in his hand. She entered and said, "O Allah’s Apostle! I went out to answer the call of nature and 'Umar said to me so-and-so." Then Allah inspired him (the Prophet) and when the state of inspiration was over and the bone was still in his hand as he had not put in down, he said (to Sauda), "You (women) have been allowed to go out for your needs." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 318)

32. muhammek suka main ancam cerai Saudah, jadi saudah mengalah kasih jatahnya ke aisha...

Al-Tabari stated that:
Umra bin Ali & Zaid bin Ahram said: second by Abu Dawud, said: second by Sulaiman bin Mu'ath, from Simak bin Harb, from Ikrimah, from Ibn Abbas, said: Saudah feared divorce by the messenger of Allah, so she said: Do not divorce me, and do not share with me! And he did, and this verse was revealed

Narrated Aisha:
Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to go on a journey, he would draw lots as to which of his wives would accompany him. He would take her whose name came out. He used to fix for each of them a day and a night. But Sauda bint Zam’a gave up her (turn) day and night to ‘Aisha, the wife of the Prophet in order to seek the pleasure of Allah's Apostle (by that action). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 47, Number 766)

‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Never did I find any woman more loving to me than Sauda bint Zam'a. I wished I could be exactly like her who was passionate. As she became old, she had made over her day (which she had to spend) with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to ‘A’isha. She said: I have made over my day with you to ‘A’isha. So Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) allotted two days to ‘A’isha, her own day (when it was her turn) and that of Sauda. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3451)
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

33. AULO masih terus mengijinkan perbudakan dan sex slave untuk muhammad

YUSUFALI: O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

YUSUFALI: Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

34. muslims diijinkan aulo untuk berzinah dengan budak wanita

YUSUFALI: Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed,

35. muhammek punya selir MARY

Ibn Sa’d said:
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) lodged her – meaning Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah and her sister – with Umm Sulaym bint Milhaan, and the Messenger of Allaah (S) entered upon them and told them about Islam. He took Mariyah AS A CONCUBINE and moved her to some property of his in al-‘Awaali… and she became a good Muslim. Al-Tabaqaat al-Kubra, 1/134-135

Ibn al-Qayyim said:
Abu ‘Ubaydah said: HE HAD FOUR (CONCUBINES): MARIYAH, who was the mother of his son Ibraaheem; Rayhaanah; another beautiful slave woman whom he acquired as a prisoner of war; and a slave woman who was given to him by Zaynab bint Jahsh.
Zaad al-Ma’aad, 1/114
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

he...he...si gajah kempot mau ikut-ikutan gue, kehabisan bahan, OOT lagi dihapus MOD...kacian deh elo..ha..ha...ha....

Cerita sex muhammad bersambung...
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

36. aulo dalam hal cerai mencerai, emang keahlian aulo kali yeeeeee

There is no blame on you if ye divorce women before consummation or the fixation of their dower; but bestow on them (A suitable gift), the wealthy according to his means, and the poor according to his means; - A gift of a reasonable amount is due from those who wish to do the right thing. And if ye divorce them before consummation, but after the fixation of a dower for them, then the half of the dower (Is due to them), unless they remit it or (the man's half) is remitted by him in whose hands is the marriage tie; and the remission (of the man's half) is the nearest to righteousness. And do not forget Liberality between yourselves. For God sees well all that ye do. S. 2:236-237 Y. Ali

O you who believe! when you marry the believing women, then divorce them before you touch them, you have in their case no term which you should reckon; so make some provision for them and send them forth a goodly sending forth. S. 33:49 Shakir

O Prophet, when you divorce women, divorce them when they have reached their period. Count the period, and fear God your Lord. Do not expel them from their houses, nor let them go forth, except when they commit a flagrant indecency. Those are God's bounds; whosoever trespasses the bounds of God has done wrong to himself. Thou knowest not, perchance after that God will bring something new to pass. S. 65:1 Arberry

37. inilah firman aulo menyanjung muhammad si SUPERMAN SEX. si penggemar coitus interruptus ngambek rupanya he...he...he...

Ye have indeed in the Apostle of God a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in God and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of God. S. 33:21

38. LAgi-lagi si superman sex main ANCAM CERAI

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas:
I had been eager to ask ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab about the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet regarding whom Allah said ‘If you two (wives of the Prophet namely Aisha and Hafsa) turn in repentance to Allah, your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet likes). (66.4) till ‘Umar performed the Hajj and I too, performed the Hajj along with him. (On the way) ‘Umar went aside to answer the call of nature, and I also went aside along with him carrying a tumbler full of water, and when ‘Umar had finished answering the call of nature, I poured water over his hands and he performed the ablution. Then I said to him, "O chief of the Believers! Who were the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet regarding whom Allah said: ‘If you two (wives of the Prophet) turn in repentance to Allah your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet likes)?" (66.4) He said, "I am astonished at your question, O Ibn Abbas. They were ‘Aisha and Hafsa." Then ‘Umar went on narrating the hadith and said, "I and an Ansari neighbor of mine from Bani Umaiyya bin Zaid who used to live in Awali-al-Medina, used to visit the Prophet in turns. He used to go one day and I another day. When I went, I would bring him the news of what had happened that day regarding the Divine Inspiration and other things, and when he went, he used to do the same for me. We, the people of Quraish used to have the upper hand over our wives, but when we came to the Ansar, we found that their women had the upper hand over their men, so our women also started learning the ways of the Ansari women.

I shouted at my wife and she retorted against me and I disliked that she should answer me back. She said to me, ‘Why are you so surprised at my answering you back? By Allah, the wives of the Prophet answer him back and some of them may leave (does not speak to) him throughout the day till the night.’ The (talk) scared me and I said to her, ‘Whoever has done so will be ruined!’ Then I proceeded after dressing myself, and entered upon Hafsa and said to her, ‘Does anyone of you keep the Prophet angry till night?’ She said, ‘Yes.’ I said, ‘You are a ruined losing person! Don't you fear that Allah may get angry for the anger of Allah’s Apostle and thus you will be ruined? So do not ask more from the Prophet and do not answer him back and do not give up talking to him. Ask me whatever you need and do not be tempted to imitate your neighbor (i.e., ‘Aisha) in her manners for she is more charming than you and more beloved to the Prophet.’" Umar added, "At that time a talk was circulating among us that (the tribe of) Ghassan were preparing their horses to invade us. My Ansari companion, on the day of his turn, went (to the town) and returned to us at night and knocked at my door violently and asked if I was there. I became horrified and came out to him. He said, ‘Today a great thing has happened.’ I asked, ‘What is it? Have (the people of) Ghassan come?’ He said, ‘No, but (What has happened) is greater and more horrifying than that: Allah’s Apostle; has divorced his wives.’" ‘Umar added, "The Prophet kept away from his wives and I said ‘Hafsa is a ruined loser.’ I had already thought that most probably this (divorce) would happen in the near future. So I dressed myself and offered the morning prayer with the Prophet and then the Prophet entered an upper room and stayed there in seclusion. I entered upon Hafsa and saw her weeping. I asked, ‘What makes you weep? Did I not warn you about that? Did the Prophet divorce you all?’ She said, ‘I do not know. There he is retired alone in the upper room.’ I came out and sat near the pulpit and saw a group of people sitting around it and some of them were weeping. I sat with them for a while but could not endure the situation, so I went to the upper room where the Prophet was and said to a black slave of his, ‘Will you get the permission (of the Prophet) for ‘Umar (to enter)?’ The slave went in, talked to the Prophet about it and then returned saying, ‘I have spoken to the Prophet and mentioned you but he kept quiet.’ Then I returned and sat with the group of people sitting near the pulpit. But I could not bear the situation and once again I said to the slave, ‘Will you get the permission for ‘Umar?’ He went in and returned saying, ‘I mentioned you to him but he kept quiet.’ So I returned again and sat with the group of people sitting near the pulpit, but I could not bear the situation, and so I went to the slave and said, ‘Will you get the permission for ‘Umar?’ He went in and returned to me saying, ‘I mentioned you to him but he kept quiet.’ When I was leaving, behold! The slave called me, saying, ‘The Prophet has given you permission.’

Then I entered upon Allah’s Apostle and saw him lying on a bed made of stalks of date palm leaves and there was no bedding between it and him. The stalks left marks on his side and he was leaning on a leather pillow stuffed with date-palm fires. I greeted him and while still standing I said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! Have you divorced your wives?’ He looked at me and said, ‘No.’ I said, ‘Allah Akbar!’ And then, while still standing, I said chatting, ‘Will you heed what I say, O Allah’s Apostle? We, the people of Quraish used to have power over our women, but when we arrived at Medina we found that the men (here) were overpowered by their women.’ The Prophet smiled and then I said to him, ‘Will you heed what I say, O Allah’s Apostle? I entered upon Hafsa and said to her, "Do not be tempted to imitate your companion (‘Aisha), for she is more charming than you and more beloved to the Prophet."’ The Prophet smiled for a second time. When I saw him smiling, I sat down. Then I looked around his house, and by Allah, I could not see anything of importance in his house except three hides, so I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! Invoke Allah to make your followers rich, for the Persians and the Romans have been made prosperous and they have been given (the pleasures of the world), although they do not worship Allah.’ Thereupon the Prophet sat up as he was reclining and said, ‘Are you of such an opinion, O the son of Al-Khattab? These are the people who have received the rewards for their good deeds in this world.’ I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! Ask Allah to forgive me.’

Then the Prophet kept away from his wives for twenty-nine days because of the story which Hafsa had disclosed to ‘Aisha. The Prophet had said, ‘I will not enter upon them (my wives) for one month,’ because of his anger towards them, when Allah had admonished him. So, when twenty nine days had passed, the Prophet first entered upon ‘Aisha. ‘Aisha said to him, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! You had sworn that you would not enter upon us for one month, but now only twenty-nine days have passed, for I have been counting them one by one.’ The Prophet said, ‘The (present) month is of twenty nine days.’ ‘Aisha added, ‘Then Allah revealed the Verses of the option. And out of all his wives he asked me first, and I chose him.’ Then he gave option to his other wives and they said what 'Aisha had said."

(1) The Prophet had decided to abstain from eating a certain kind of food because of a certain event, so Allah blamed him for doing so. Some of his wives were the cause of him taking that decision, therefore he deserted them for one month. See Quran: (66.4) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 119)

39. INILAH sumpah si superman sex setelah dia berzinah dengan budak hafsah, si mary. si nabi cabul sumpah nggak mau zinah lagi katanyeee...he...he...

Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet used to stay (for a period) in the house of Zainab bint Jahsh (one of the wives of the Prophet) and he used to drink honey in her house. Hafsa and I decided that when the Prophet entered upon either of us, she would say, "I smell in you the bad smell of Maghafir (a bad smelling raisin). Have you eaten Maghafir?" When he entered upon one of us, she said that to him. He replied (to her), "No, but I have drunk honey in the house of Zainab bint Jahsh, and I will never drink it again." Then the following verse was revealed: ‘O Prophet! Why do you ban (for you) that which Allah has made lawful for you?… (up to) If you two (wives of the Prophet turn in repentance to Allah.’ (66.1-4) The two were ‘Aisha and Hafsa And also the Statement of Allah: ‘And (Remember) when the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives!" (66.3) i.e., his saying, "But I have drunk honey." Hisham said: It also meant his saying, "I will not drink anymore, and I have taken an oath, so do not inform anybody of that." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 78, Number 682)

40. si superman sex rupanya punya power untuk menceraikan orang....

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
A woman was my wife AND I LOVED HER, but Umar hated her. He said to me: Divorce her, but I refused. Umar then went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and mentioned that to him. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Divorce her. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 5119)

cerita sex muhammad, bersambung.....
SQUALL LION HEART

Post by SQUALL LION HEART »

Kayaknya muhammad tak pernah jauh nih dari urusan beginian deh.. benar2 agama buat laki-laki.. hahahahahaaha..
rebeca.. rebeca.. mati ketawa gua.. pake cerita bersambung lagi... tapi jangan cerita bergambar ya.. entar di bilang porno.. hahhaahahahaha
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

SQUALL LION HEART wrote:Kayaknya muhammad tak pernah jauh nih dari urusan beginian deh.. benar2 agama buat laki-laki.. hahahahahaaha..
rebeca.. rebeca.. mati ketawa gua.. pake cerita bersambung lagi... tapi jangan cerita bergambar ya.. entar di bilang porno.. hahhaahahahaha
ha...ha...cara gampang menghancurkan islam, hancurkan saja reputasi si superman sex yang emang udah hancur! muhammad adalah satu-satunya SAKSI dan TOKOH sentral dalam islam. sekali kita hancurkan reputasinya, bubarrrrrrlah islam. THANKS untuk internet buatan kafir, semakin GAMPANG menghancurkan islam dan muhammad jadinya! he...he...

cerita superman sex, bersambung....
Yususf roni

Post by Yususf roni »

Biasa lagu lama, para kafirin berusaha untuk membusukan nabi Muhamad hal ini sudah dari dulu hingga kini. Jadi bagi umat Islam itu mah cerita lama yg diputar kembali. Mereka tidak bisa menggoyahkan keimanan orang Islam, karena Islam meyakini tidak ada Tuhan selain Allah. Dan Allah tidaklah seperti manusia. Jadi dengan tauhid ini saja mereka udah keok, masa manusia menuhankan manusia, kata Josua Jeruk kok makan Jeruk..

moderator says: Anda selalu mengarah OOT, berikan penjelasan argumentative anda dalam berdebat supaya anda tidak dicap netter yang paling OOT. Cara-cara anda menanggapi selama ini menunjukkan anda tidak mampu membela kebenaran islam. Anda hanya selalu berupaya menOOTkan perdebatan. Agar anda perhatikan.
SQUALL LION HEART

Yususf roni wrote:Biasa lagu lama, para kafirin berusaha untuk membusukan nabi Muhamad hal ini sudah dari dulu hingga kini.
masa sih.. bukannya rebeca lagi bikin cerita kenyataan dari sejarah... lagipula yang tahu kelakuan si mamad kan ngak banyak.. jadi diulang2 lho.. hahahahahahhahahah.. saya mau lihat kesimpulan muslimah kalau melihat cerita bersambung rebeca.. tapi yg datang muslim melulu.. mesti undang muslimah nih.. hahahaahaha
somuch

Post by somuch »

welaahhh...gilee si muhammek !! ngalangalai SiJhony Indo ama si Amir Damanik penjahat kelas kakap yang pernah berjaya di dunia kriminal di bumi indoensia ini.
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

41. MUHAMMAD dan surga pelacur

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 476:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 544:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall."

42. MUHAMMAD suka mengundang anak muda untuk bisa melihatnya bersih-bersih barang milik pribadi..he..he...

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah's Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, "So that he might wash his private parts with it.") (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

43. istri cilik muhammad suka bersih-bersih sperm spot milik superman sex

Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229)

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231; see also Number 232)

Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)

44. lagi lagi surga muhammad penuh dengan pelacur

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 53)

Muhammad reported that some (persons) stated with a sense of pride and some discussed whether there would be MORE MEN IN PARADISE OR MORE WOMEN. It was upon this that Abu Huraira reported that Abu'l Qasim (the Holy Prophet) (may peace be upon him) said: The (members) of the first group to get into Paradise would have their faces as bright as full moon during the night, and the next to this group would have their faces as bright as the shining stars in the sky, AND EVERY PERSON WOULD HAVE TWO WIVES and the marrow of their shanks would glimmer beneath the flesh and THERE WOULD BE NONE WITHOUT A WIFE IN PARADISE. (Sahih Muslim, Book 040, Number 6793; see also 6797)

45. muhammad larang pasangan cerai untuk menikah kembali, sebelum si istri menikmati sex dengan suami lain

Yahya related to me from Malik from al-Miswar ibn Rifaa al-Quradhi from az-Zubayr ibn Abd ar-Rahman ibn az-Zubayr that Rifaa ibn Simwal divorced his wife, Tamima bint Wahb, in the time of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, three times. Then she married Abd ar-Rahman ibn az-Zubayr and he turned from her and could not consummate the marriage and so he parted from her. Rifaa wanted to marry her again and it was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and he forbade him to marry her. He said, "She is not halal for you until she has tasted the sweetness of intercourse." (Malik's Muwatta, Book 28, Number 28.7.17; see also Number 28.7.18)

cerita porno muhammad, bersambung....
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

46. muhammad fondling sex dengan istri ciliknya selama menses....

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

cerita sex muhammad, bersambung....
NoeMoetz

Post by NoeMoetz »

Yususf roni wrote:Biasa lagu lama, para kafirin berusaha untuk membusukan nabi Muhamad hal ini sudah dari dulu hingga kini. Jadi bagi umat Islam itu mah cerita lama yg diputar kembali. Mereka tidak bisa menggoyahkan keimanan orang Islam, karena Islam meyakini tidak ada Tuhan selain Allah. Dan Allah tidaklah seperti manusia. Jadi dengan tauhid ini saja mereka udah keok, masa manusia menuhankan manusia, kata Josua Jeruk kok makan Jeruk..
Membusukkan itu berarti barang yang belum busuk dijadikan busuk.
Tapi kalo barangnya sudah busuk? :roll:
SQUALL LION HEART

menjamurkan kebusukan ??? atau meng ulat i kebusukan???