Pedophilia Dalam Pandangan Islam dan Muhammad!

Muhammad dan istri2nya, pedofilia dan kehidupan seksual nabi
moh_mad007

Post by moh_mad007 »

Si azizgol taunya cuman dari ustad2 bin geblek!!!
curious

Post by curious »

azizgol wrote:Aisyah bercerita banyak dan semua ceritanya mengambarkan kebahagiaan rumah tangga. hal tsb membuktikan bahwa Aisyah telah dewasa.
Hahhh? SEMUA cerita Aisha menggambarkan kebahagian rumah tangga? Bagaimana dengan hadist sahih TENTANG AISHA yang diceritakan orang lain yang menceritakan AISHA membangkang dan ngambek tidak mau meladeni si nabi???
Ketahuan lu tuh buta soal hadist
Baca nih dari sumber islam sendiri:

http://www.isna.net/library/hadith/bukhari/043_sbt.html

Volume:3 Book :43(Oppressions) Number :648
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

I had been eager to ask 'Umar about the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet regarding whom Allah said (in the Qur'an saying): If you two (wives of the Prophet namely Aisha and Hafsa) turn in repentance to Allah your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet likes) (66.4), till performed the Hajj along with 'Umar (and on our way back from Hajj) he went aside (to answer the call of nature) and I also went aside along with him carrying a tumbler of water. When he had answered the call of nature and returned. I poured water on his hands from the tumbler and he performed ablution. I said, "O Chief of the believers! ' Who were the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet to whom Allah said:

'If you two return in repentance (66.4)? He said, "I am astonished at your question, O Ibn 'Abbas. They were Aisha and Hafsa."

Then 'Umar went on relating the narration and said. "I and an Ansari neighbor of mine from Bani Umaiya bin Zaid who used to live in 'Awali Al-Medina, used to visit the Prophet in turns. He used to go one day, and I another day. When I went I would bring him the news of what had happened that day regarding the instructions and orders and when he went, he used to do the same for me. We, the people of Quraish, used to have authority over women, but when we came to live with the Ansar, we noticed that the Ansari women had the upper hand over their men, so our women started acquiring the habits of the Ansari women. Once I shouted at my wife and she paid me back in my coin and I disliked that she should answer me back. She said, 'Why do you take it ill that I retort upon you? By Allah, the wives of the Prophet retort upon him, and some of them may not speak with him for the whole day till night.' What she said scared me and I said to her, 'Whoever amongst them does so, will be a great loser.' Then I dressed myself and went to Hafsa and asked her, 'Does any of you keep Allah's Apostle angry all the day long till night?' She replied in the affirmative. I said, 'She is a ruined losing person (and will never have success)! Doesn't she fear that Allah may get angry for the anger of Allah's Apostle and thus she will be ruined? Don't ask Allah's Apostle too many things, and don't retort upon him in any case, and don't desert him. Demand from me whatever you like, and don't be tempted to imitate your neighbor (i.e. 'Aisha) in her behavior towards the Prophet), for she (i.e. Aisha) is more beautiful than you, and more beloved to Allah's Apostle.

In those days it was rumored that Ghassan, (a tribe living in Sham) was getting prepared their horses to invade us. My companion went (to the Prophet on the day of his turn, went and returned to us at night and knocked at my door violently, asking whether I was sleeping. I was scared (by the hard knocking) and came out to him. He said that a great thing had happened. I asked him: What is it? Have Ghassan come? He replied that it was worse and more serious than that, and added that Allah's Apostle had divorced all his wives. I said, Hafsa is a ruined loser! I expected that would happen some day.' So I dressed myself and offered the Fajr prayer with the Prophet. Then the Prophet entered an upper room and stayed there alone. I went to Hafsa and found her weeping. I asked her, 'Why are you weeping? Didn't I warn you? Have Allah's Apostle divorced you all?' She replied, 'I don't know. He is there in the upper room.' I then went out and came to the pulpit and found a group of people around it and some of them were weeping. Then I sat with them for some time, but could not endure the situation. So I went to the upper room where the Prophet was and requested to a black slave of his: "Will you get the permission of (Allah's Apostle) for Umar (to enter)? The slave went in, talked to the Prophet about it and came out saying, 'I mentioned you to him but he did not reply.' So, I went and sat with the people who were sitting by the pulpit, but I could not bear the situation, so I went to the slave again and said: "Will you get he permission for Umar? He went in and brought the same reply as before. When I was leaving, behold, the slave called me saying, "Allah's Apostle has granted you permission." So, I entered upon the Prophet and saw him lying on a mat without wedding on it, and the mat had left its mark on the body of the Prophet, and he was leaning on a leather pillow stuffed with palm fires. I greeted him and while still standing, I said: "Have you divorced your wives?' He raised his eyes to me and replied in the negative. And then while still standing, I said chatting: "Will you heed what I say, 'O Allah's Apostle! We, the people of Quraish used to have the upper hand over our women (wives), and when we came to the people whose women had the upper hand over them..."

'Umar told the whole story (about his wife). "On that the Prophet smiled." 'Umar further said, "I then said, 'I went to Hafsa and said to her: Do not be tempted to imitate your companion ('Aisha) for she is more beautiful than you and more beloved to the Prophet.' The Prophet smiled again. When I saw him smiling, I sat down and cast a glance at the room, and by Allah, I couldn't see anything of importance but three hides. I said (to Allah's Apostle) "Invoke Allah to make your followers prosperous for the Persians and the Byzantines have been made prosperous and given worldly luxuries, though they do not worship Allah?' The Prophet was leaning then (and on hearing my speech he sat straight) and said, 'O Ibn Al-Khatttab! Do you have any doubt (that the Hereafter is better than this world)? These people have been given rewards of their good deeds in this world only.' I asked the Prophet . 'Please ask Allah's forgiveness for me. The Prophet did not go to his wives because of the secret which Hafsa had disclosed to 'Aisha, and he said that he would not go to his wives for one month as he was angry with them when Allah admonished him (for his oath that he would not approach Maria). When twenty-nine days had passed, the Prophet went to Aisha first of all. She said to him, 'You took an oath that you would not come to us for one month, and today only twenty-nine days have passed, as I have been counting them day by day.' The Prophet said, 'The month is also of twenty-nine days.' That month consisted of twenty-nine days. 'Aisha said, 'When the Divine revelation of Choice was revealed, the Prophet started with me, saying to me, 'I am telling you something, but you needn't hurry to give the reply till you can consult your parents." 'Aisha knew that her parents would not advise her to part with the Prophet . The Prophet said that Allah had said:--

'O Prophet! Say To your wives; If you desire The life of this world And its glitter, ... then come! I will make a provision for you and set you free In a handsome manner. But if you seek Allah And His Apostle, and The Home of the Hereafter, then Verily, Allah has prepared For the good-doers amongst you A great reward.' (33.28) 'Aisha said, 'Am I to consult my parents about this? I indeed prefer Allah, His Apostle, and the Home of the Hereafter.' After that the Prophet gave the choice to his other wives and they also gave the same reply as 'Aisha did."
azizgol

Post by azizgol »

nah.. justru itulah bukti bahwa Aisyah telah dewasa.
karena seandainya Aisyah memang anak kecil maka dia akan takut dan tidak berani mengungkapkan apa yg menjadi kekesalanya.
curious

Post by curious »

ini muslim pintar menjilat ludah sendiri.
mulanya bilang
karena SEMUA cerita aisha menggambarkan kebahagiaan berumah tangga, itulah buktinya aisha sudah dewasa

setelah dibuktikan tidak benar semua cerita aisha menggambarkan kebahagiaan berumah tangga - YANG BERARTI TIDAK TERBUKTI AISHA SUDAH DEWASA

si muslim pun menjilat ludah dan mengatakan dengan kata lain karena rumah tangga aisha tidak bahagia, maka itu buktinya aisha sudah dewasa

ahahhaaaa.. gila lu lim. heheeeeree

KALAU karena berani mengungkapkan kekesalannya adalah BUKTI AISHA SUDAH DEWASA

maka
cerita aisha tentang kebahagian rumah tangganya (yang banyak didongengkan di mesjid) ADALAH BUKTI AISHA MASIH KANAK-KANAK!

:)
azizgol

Post by azizgol »

siapa yg bilang rumah tangga aisyah tidak bahagia ?
coba baca lagi,
kalo ada perselisihan kecil dalam rumah tangga hal itu menunjukan bahwa rumah tangganya bahagia.

kata orang seee, perselisihan kecil itu ibarat "jamu"nya rumah tangga biar tambah mesra dan harmonis.
babenya muhammad

Post by babenya muhammad »

aisha bahagia apa gak, tetap aja si mamad pedofilia.....
curious

Post by curious »

si azizgokil itu memang susah diajak berdebat. belok sana belok sini, semprot ludah di sana, jilat balik di sini
capek deh.
siapa pula yg ngomongin rumah tangga aisha bahagia atau bahaya. mana pula gua tahu. yang penting, lu bilang si aisha ngomongnnya yng indah indah aja, itu buktinya dia dewasa. gua balikin fakta dari sahih bukhari, dia nggak ngomongin yang indah indah aja. Berati DIA BELUM DEWASA menurut argument lu di atas

CUKUPLAH. sudah gua "PATAHKAN" argument lu. Capisci?
osho

Post by osho »

curious wrote:si azizgokil itu memang susah diajak berdebat. belok sana belok sini, semprot ludah di sana, jilat balik di sini
capek deh.
uah...uah....uah......
saya udah capek....capek deh......
anda yang layani ya ........
kalau belok-belok lagi kunci stangnya aja....
azizgol

Post by azizgol »

terserah kek...
biar kita cari jalan tengah saja begini;
jaman muhammad dulu tdk ada istilah "pedhopil" karena istilah itu baru ditemukan, jadi meskipun jaman dulu kawin sama anak 9 taon pastinya si anak tersebut sudah punya orientasi tentang rumah tangga dan sudah layak dinikahi.

sekarang, jika ada orang yg menikahi anak umur 9 taon saya setuju bahwa orang tersebut sbg pedhopil.
nayagenggong

Post by nayagenggong »

azizgol wrote: biar kita cari jalan tengah saja begini;
jaman muhammad dulu tdk ada istilah "pedhopil" karena istilah itu baru ditemukan, jadi meskipun jaman dulu kawin sama anak 9 taon pastinya si anak tersebut sudah punya orientasi tentang rumah tangga dan sudah layak dinikahi.

sekarang, jika ada orang yg menikahi anak umur 9 taon saya setuju bahwa orang tersebut sbg pedhopil.
dobel standard khas moslem.

btw sy salut sama aziz krn trmsuk muslim yg scr gentle mengakui nabinya ng*w* anak kecil 9th (seperti penulis 2 moslem di signtr ane)
gak sprt netter muslim lainnya pd pengecut
madison

Post by madison »

azizgol wrote:justru ajaran pndeta nasrani yg terbalik, yg diyakini oleh banyak orang.
Aisyah bercerita banyak dan semua ceritanya mengambarkan kebahagiaan rumah tangga. hal tsb membuktikan bahwa Aisyah telah dewasa.

blm pernah ada hadis yg bercerita tentang pemaksaan Aisyah untuk kawin.
hadith bercerita aisha digenjot momed semasa aisha belum puber.
malangnya nasibmu aisha. belum lagi kecil-kecil disuruh mengerik sperma di jubah momed yang tidak habis-habis.
audy_valentine

Post by audy_valentine »

memang sih nggak dipaksa...

memangnya anak kecil umur 6 taon udah tau apa kawin itu apa, nikah itu apa?

apa anak kecil umur 6 taon udah bisa mikir dipaksa atau enggak?

buat dia ya jalanin aja yg disuruh oleh ayahnya, disuruh oleh ibunya!

dia bahkan belum tahu apa itu nikah, untuk apa menikah, bagaimana cara membuat anak, apa yg harus dilakukan dalam pernikahan dll

masa' sih anak umur 6 taon ngerti ngurusin rumah tangga?
death_of_anger

Re: Pedophilia Dalam Pandangan Islam dan Muhammad!

Post by death_of_anger »

Sob yg disebut phedo apa menurut lo? apakah Nikah itu sama artinya dengan ML?
MikanSakura

Post by MikanSakura »

Yang jelas hadith mencatat nikahnya umur 6, ML nya umur 9. Tetep aja keitung pedofil :lol:
ahmad bin sanusi

Post by ahmad bin sanusi »

Payah nabi kok pedofil!
Sontoloyo bener!
jemplank

Post by jemplank »

Ada gak catatan sejarah muslim, yang Menceritakan Sahabat Nabi atau umatnya - di jaman nabi masih hidup tentunya,
JUGA MELAKUKAN PERNIKAHAN yang sama ... ???

Monggo dijawab ya slim ....
Captain Pancasila

Post by Captain Pancasila »

jemplank

Post by jemplank »

CEPE
Siapa orangnya ... ??? Sebutin dong nama orang - selain nabi saw tsb,
yang juga melakukan pernikahan dengan bocah 6 tahun ....
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Di dunia nyata, dimana saya hidup, pada beberapa kesempatan, saya memberanikan diri untuk berbagi tentang apa yang saya baca tentang nabi muhammad.
Pada siapa saya bagikan? pada rekan-rekan kerja saya yang beragama islam. Mereka pintar, rasional, tetapi ignorant bila menyangkut apa yang mereka imani.

Meski mereka bergelar phd, mereka tidak tertarik untuk menggali siapa sebenarnya nabi yang mereka junjung itu. Sampai suatu waktu, saya memberitahukannya
melalui banyak situs yang mengupas kebejatan seksual nabi ini. Tentu saja, semua situs yang saya rekomendasikan (termasuk situs ini) memuat semua referensi
yang dapat dipercaya dan berasal dari quran dan hadist.

Bermodalkan kekritisan dan rasionalitas, gejolak iman mereka berangsur-angsur menyebabkan pandangan mereka thd nabi muhammad berubah. Akal sehat mereka
tidak sanggup menerima fakta bahwa nabi yang selama ini mereka anggap suci, ternyata tak lain adalah kakek bejat yang bernafsu dengan anak di bawah umur.

Selama delapan tahun ini, puluhan rekan-rekan saya di kota pendidikan jogja ini secara sadar tidak lagi menerima muhammad sebagai nabi mereka. Mereka terbebas
dari kutuk penipuan ini. Internet sekali lagi menjadi jawaban bagi mereka yang mencari kebenaran dan sekaligus musuh bagi siapapun yang ingin menutup-nutupi
kebejatan nabi muhammad.

Salam sayang,

Rebecca
Mirror 1: Pedophilia Dalam Pandangan Islam dan Muhammad!
Follow Twitter: @ZwaraKafir