POSISI Rumah Istri-istri muhammad BERDEKATAN/Berderet!

Muhammad dan istri2nya, pedofilia dan kehidupan seksual nabi
Rebecca

POSISI Rumah Istri-istri muhammad BERDEKATAN/Berderet!

Post by Rebecca »

Bagaimanakah posisi rumah-rumah para istri muhammad? apakah berjauhan?ini pertanyaan yang sulit dijawab bukan? TAPI TUNGGU DULU!...rumah-rumah para istri muhammad ternyata tak jauh antara satu dengan yang lainnya. Dari hadist di bawah ini diceritakan bahwa saat malam pengantin muhammad dengan si cantik bertubuh molek zainab (mantan istri anak angkatnya!), diadakan jamuan makan untuk merayakan perkawinan si kakek dengan MANTAN mantu perempuannya tersebut.

DI SINILAH kita tahu bahwa rumah-rumah istri muhammad itu tidak saling berjauhan. Saat para tamu tidak pulang-pulang juga, muhammad mulai gelisah. Dia mondar-mandir ke luar dari rumah zainab ke rumah-rumah istri-istrinya yang lain!...hihihi...Wuah, tidak susah bagi muhammad untuk menggilir dan menjatah mereka masing-masing satu hari dan satu malam!

BUKHARI, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 92m:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
"Whenever the Prophet passed by (my mother Um-Sulaim) he used to enter her and greet her. Anas further said: Once the Prophet way a bridegroom during his marriage with Zainab, Um Sulaim said to me, "Let us give a gift to Allah's Apostle ." I said to her, "Do it." So she prepared Haisa (a sweet dish) made from dates, butter and dried yoghurt and she sent it with me to him. I took it to him and he said, "Put it down," and ordered me to call some men whom he named, and to invite whomever I would meet. I did what he ordered me to do, and when I returned, I found the house crowded with people and saw the Prophet keeping his hand over the Haisa and saying over it whatever Allah wished (him to say). Then he called the men in batches of ten to eat of it, and he said to them, "Mention the Name of Allah, and each man should eat of the dish the nearest to him." When all of them had finished their meals, some of them left and a few remained there talking, over which I felt unhappy. Then the Prophet went out towards the dwelling places (of his wives) and I too, went out after him and told him that those people had left. Then he returned and entered his dwelling place and let the curtains fall while I was in (his) dwelling place, and he was reciting the Verses:-- 'O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's house until leave is given you for a meal, (and then) not (as early as) to what for its preparation. But when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken your meals, disperse without sitting for a talk. Verily such (behavior) annoys the Prophet; and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go), but Allah is not shy of (telling you) the Truth.' (33-53) Abu Uthman said: Anas said, "I served the Prophet for ten years."

Di hadist ini diceritakan bahwa rumah zainab itu nggak jauh dari rumah aisha!

BUKHARI, Volume 8, Book 74, Number 255:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
that he was a boy of ten at the time when the Prophet emigrated to Medina. He added: I served Allah's Apostle for ten years (the last part of his life time) and I know more than the people about the occasion whereupon the order of Al-Hijab was revealed (to the Prophet). Ubai b n Ka'b used to ask me about it. It was revealed (for the first time) during the marriage of Allah's Apostle with Zainab bint Jahsh. In the morning, the Prophet was a bride-groom of her and he Invited the people, who took their meals and went away, but a group of them remained with Allah's Apostle and they prolonged their stay. Allah's Apostle got up and went out, and I too, went out along with him till he came to the lintel of 'Aisha's dwelling place. Allah's Apostle thought that those people had left by then, so he returned, and I too, returned with him till he entered upon Zainab and found that they were still sitting there and had not yet gone. The Prophet went out again, and so did I with him till he reached the lintel of 'Aisha's dwelling place, and then he thought that those people must have left by then, so he returned, and so did I with him, and found those people had gone. At that time the Divine Verse of Al-Hijab was revealed, and the Prophet set a screen between me and him (his family).

Pada malam pengantin si kakek dgn zainab itu pula, muhammad diceritakan mondar-mandir ke rumah istri-istrinya yang lain sembari menunggu tamu-tamu di rumah zainab pulang! hehehe...

BUKHARI, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 315:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I of all the people know best this verse of Al-Hijab. When Allah's Apostle married Zainab bint Jahsh she was with him in the house and he prepared a meal and invited the people (to it). They sat down (after finishing their meal) and started chatting. So the Prophet went out and then returned several times while they were still sitting and talking. So Allah revealed the Verse:

'O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses until leave is given to you for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation .....ask them from behind a screen.' (33.53) So the screen was set up and the people went away.

Setelah menikahi zainab bint jahsh, muhammad masih menikahi segudang istri-istri yang lain...Apakah muhammad melakukan hal yang sama yaitu menempatkan rumah-rumah istri-istri barunya didekat atau ditempat yang terjangkau oleh muhammad? :lol: ...Ntar kalau gue ketemu hadist yang menjelaskan ini, akan gue post deh!...hihihi...

Sebagai hypothesis, MANA MUNGKIN muhammad menjatah istrinya masing-masing SEHARI dan SEMALAM (24jam), jika rumah-rumah istrinya tersebut berjauhan bukan?hihihi... :lol: ...kalau berjauhan, jatah muhammad untuk tiap istri CUMA HABIS DIJALAN doang dong!...ckckck... :D

BUKHARI, Volume 3, Book 47, Number 766:
Narrated Aisha:
Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to go on a journey, he would draw lots as to which of his wives would accompany him. He would take her whose name came out. He used to fix for each of them a day and a night. But Sauda bint Zam'a gave up her (turn) day and night to 'Aisha, the wife of the Prophet in order to seek the pleasure of Allah's Apostle (by that action).
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

what's new ?
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

enggak ada yang baru...cuma mau meyakinkan muslim yang mengaku muhammad hidup sederhana TAPI memiliki Rumah sejumlah banyaknya istri muhammad yang 21 ekor tsb! :D

Fakta lain di sini adalah RUMAH-RUMAH para istri muhammad itu dekat dan TERJANGKAU!...memudahkan muhammad untuk menggilir rutin tiap 24 jam setiap istri peliharaannya tersebut! gitu loh mon! :D
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

kok sudah kesimpulan KAYA pan belon ketahuan TIPE berapa ? dan dibangun dgn dana siapa ? pasir kan melimpah di gurun pasir bek ?

itu baru letaknya kan ?... jadi poin mana saja yg sudah terjawab ?

1. Jumlah
2. Letak
3. Tipe
awak_newbiee

Post by awak_newbiee »

MONTIR KEPALA wrote:kok sudah kesimpulan KAYA pan belon ketahuan TIPE berapa ? dan dibangun dgn dana siapa ? pasir kan melimpah di gurun pasir bek ?

itu baru letaknya kan ?... jadi poin mana saja yg sudah terjawab ?

1. Jumlah
2. Letak
3. Tipe
jumlah istrinya kan banyak
secara logika butuh banyak tempat/ rumah

trus aku mau nanya ke kk montir
waktu itu untuk bangun rumah butuh duit ga sih??
kira2 kalo ada orang dizaman tersebut punya istri banyak, yg berarti biaya hidup tinggi, orang ini termasuk orang kaya atau tidak??
kira2 kalo ada orang dizaman itu punya banyak rumah,orang ini termasuk orang kaya atau tidak??

kalo logikaku sih mengatakan orang ini kaya...
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Yang sudah kita jawab adalah
1. Jumlah rumah muhammad SEJUMLAH istri-istrinya (21 Red)
2. Letak BERDEKATAN (agar memungkinkan menggilir tiap 24 jam/istri). Sepertinya muhammad punya kompleks khusus untuk istri-istrinya!...hehehe

Yang Belum dijawab:
1. Darimana muhammad membangun sejumlah rumah tersebut? Membangun sendiri? Apakah tidak butuh bahan bangunan?
2. TIPE dan BENTUK termasuk seberapa mewah. Hal ini akan dijawab dalam topik yang berbeda...
NoeMoetz

Post by NoeMoetz »

Aku sih ga tahu juga yach....

Kalau orang yang sederhana itu, rumahnya lebih dari satu ya?
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

NoeMoetz wrote:Aku sih ga tahu juga yach....
Kalau orang yang sederhana itu, rumahnya lebih dari satu ya?
orang sederhana versi muhammad dan islam adalah MAMPU punya rumah 21 untuk ke 21 istri-istrinya. Dan mampu memberi makan dan sanggup menyediakan biaya hidup untuk ke 21 istri-istrinya tersebut!...hihihi...wowww...muhammad sederhana bangettttttt!... :D
zeba0th

Post by zeba0th »

seperti pepatah katakan : sekali kayuh 2 atau 21 pulau terlampaui

sambil nyelam minum air..... :D :D
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

zeba0th wrote:seperti pepatah katakan : sekali kayuh 2 atau 21 pulau terlampaui
sambil nyelam minum air..... :D :D
Hahaha... :lol: ...dulu gue pikir kok bisa yah muhammad menggilir setiap muhammadnya tiap 24 jam. Eeeee...nggak tahunya karena ke 21 rumah istri2 muhammad BERDEKATAN!...hihihi...benar-benar contoh ideal yang diberikan awloh untuk abad 21 ini..ckckck... :D
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

kok semuanya masih ngambang dan meraba-raba yah ?.....he he selamat meraba-raba dech
ada_dan_tiada

Post by ada_dan_tiada »

Tetapi yang jelas kakak Montir kan Nabi Muhammad menikahi semua istri-istrinya itu dan istri-istrinya itu juga mencintai Nabi Muhammad jadi sama-sama suka.

Karena sudah dinikahi jadikan pertanggung jawaban ketika memiliki anak-anak kan jelas dan status anak2nya juga jelas. Nah inilah indahnya pernikahan.

Buktinya tidak ada istri nabi yang mati bunuh diri atau mau balas dendam dengan membunuh nabi. Lagi pula istri-istri nabi itu kan pinter-pinter dan high quality semua jadi ga sembarangan seneng sama laki-laki. Bahkan setelah nabi matipun tidak ada dari mereka yang mau nikah lagi.

Lah terus apa masalahnya? :?:
MONTIR KEPALA

Post by MONTIR KEPALA »

kok nanya ke saya ?....tuh si rebek tanya apa keberatannya
ndramus

Post by ndramus »

masalahnya : ada dan tiada tidak baca dari awal topik ini
nongkon

Re: POSISI Rumah Istri-istri muhammad BERDEKATAN/Berderet!

Post by nongkon »

Rebecca wrote:
DI SINILAH kita tahu bahwa rumah-rumah istri muhammad itu tidak saling berjauhan. Saat para tamu tidak pulang-pulang juga, muhammad mulai gelisah. Dia mondar-mandir ke luar dari rumah zainab ke rumah-rumah istri-istrinya yang lain!...hihihi...Wuah, tidak susah bagi muhammad untuk menggilir dan menjatah mereka masing-masing satu hari dan satu malam!

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
"Whenever the Prophet passed by (my mother Um-Sulaim) he used to enter her and greet her. Anas further said: Once the Prophet way a bridegroom during his marriage with Zainab, Um Sulaim said to me, "Let us give a gift to Allah's Apostle ." I said to her, "Do it." So she prepared Haisa (a sweet dish) made from dates, butter and dried yoghurt and she sent it with me to him. I took it to him and he said, "Put it down," and ordered me to call some men whom he named, and to invite whomever I would meet. I did what he ordered me to do, and when I returned, I found the house crowded with people and saw the Prophet keeping his hand over the Haisa and saying over it whatever Allah wished (him to say). Then he called the men in batches of ten to eat of it, and he said to them, "Mention the Name of Allah, and each man should eat of the dish the nearest to him." When all of them had finished their meals, some of them left and a few remained there talking, over which I felt unhappy. Then the Prophet went out towards the dwelling places (of his wives) and I too, went out after him and told him that those people had left. Then he returned and entered his dwelling place and let the curtains fall while I was in (his) dwelling place, and he was reciting the Verses:-- 'O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's house until leave is given you for a meal, (and then) not (as early as) to what for its preparation. But when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken your meals, disperse without sitting for a talk. Verily such (behavior) annoys the Prophet; and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go), but Allah is not shy of (telling you) the Truth.' (33-53) Abu Uthman said: Anas said, "I served the Prophet for ten years."

Anda faham Bahasa Inggeris nggak? Terjemahan anda jelek sekali yng berunsur fitnah terang-terangan. Apa itu "went out" = keluar bukan seperti terjemahan anda "mondar mandir ke luar". Perkataan mondar mandir ertinya jalan tak keruan. Kenapa perlu difitnah dengan menambah perkataan mondar mandir? Oo supaya kelihatan Nabi tidak sabar-sabar? sekali lagi bertujuan menghina Nabi.

Lagi "over which I felt unhappy" itu maksudnya Anas Bin Malik yang bercerita itu yang rasa nggak selesa bukan "muhammad mulai gelisah". Anda terang-terangan menfitnah. Fahami betul-betul hadis itu dalam BI.
Kalau nggak pasti makna jangan nambah-nambah. Nanti nggak mampu tanggung dosa yok....
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

nongkon wrote: Anda faham Bahasa Inggeris nggak? Terjemahan anda jelek sekali yng berunsur fitnah terang-terangan. Apa itu "went out" = keluar bukan seperti terjemahan anda "mondar mandir ke luar". Perkataan mondar mandir ertinya jalan tak keruan. Kenapa perlu difitnah dengan menambah perkataan mondar mandir? Oo supaya kelihatan Nabi tidak sabar-sabar? sekali lagi bertujuan menghina Nabi.
Hihihi...kau kira kau bisa bahasa inggris? :D ...emang muhammad berapa kali bolak-balik nengok tamunya nggak pulang-pulang?

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
"Whenever the Prophet passed by (my mother Um-Sulaim) he used to enter her and greet her. Anas further said: Once the Prophet way a bridegroom during his marriage with Zainab, Um Sulaim said to me, "Let us give a gift to Allah's Apostle ." I said to her, "Do it." So she prepared Haisa (a sweet dish) made from dates, butter and dried yoghurt and she sent it with me to him. I took it to him and he said, "Put it down," and ordered me to call some men whom he named, and to invite whomever I would meet. I did what he ordered me to do, and when I returned, I found the house crowded with people and saw the Prophet keeping his hand over the Haisa and saying over it whatever Allah wished (him to say). Then he called the men in batches of ten to eat of it, and he said to them, "Mention the Name of Allah, and each man should eat of the dish the nearest to him." When all of them had finished their meals, some of them left and a few remained there talking, over which I felt unhappy. Then the Prophet went out towards the dwelling places (of his wives) and I too, went out after him and told him that those people had left.Then he returned and entered his dwelling place and let the curtains fall while I was in (his) dwelling place, and he was reciting the Verses:-- 'O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's house until leave is given you for a meal, (and then) not (as early as) to what for its preparation. But when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken your meals, disperse without sitting for a talk. Verily such (behavior) annoys the Prophet; and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go), but Allah is not shy of (telling you) the Truth.' (33-53) Abu Uthman said: Anas said, "I served the Prophet for ten years."

BUKHARI, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 314:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
When Allah's Apostle married Zainab bint Jahsh, he invited the people to a meal. They took the meal and remained sitting and talking. Then the Prophet (showed them) as if he is ready to get up, yet they did not get up. When he noticed that (there was no response to his movement), he got up, and the others too, got up except three persons who kept on sitting. The Prophet came back in order to enter his house, but he went away again. Then they left, whereupon I set out and went to the Prophet to tell him that they had departed, so he came and entered his house. I wanted to enter along with him, but he put a screen between me and him.Then Allah revealed: 'O you who believe! Do not enter the houses of the Prophet...' (33.53)

Apa nggak mondar-mandir itu namanya? :D :lol: bahasa inggrismu yang hancur, nuduh orang!...hehehe...lulusan pesantren mana sih elo? :D :lol:
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

nongkon wrote:Lagi "over which I felt unhappy" itu maksudnya Anas Bin Malik yang bercerita itu yang rasa nggak selesa bukan "muhammad mulai gelisah". Anda terang-terangan menfitnah. Fahami betul-betul hadis itu dalam BI.
Kalau nggak pasti makna jangan nambah-nambah. Nanti nggak mampu tanggung dosa yok....
Hihihi...kau kira aku membuat topik sesembrono bahasa inggrismu yang hancur itu? :D ...coba kita analisa dimana kedunguanmu:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
"Whenever the Prophet passed by (my mother Um-Sulaim) he used to enter her and greet her. Anas further said: Once the Prophet way a bridegroom during his marriage with Zainab, Um Sulaim said to me, "Let us give a gift to Allah's Apostle ." I said to her, "Do it." So she prepared Haisa (a sweet dish) made from dates, butter and dried yoghurt and she sent it with me to him. I took it to him and he said, "Put it down," and ordered me to call some men whom he named, and to invite whomever I would meet. I did what he ordered me to do, and when I returned, I found the house crowded with people and saw the Prophet keeping his hand over the Haisa and saying over it whatever Allah wished (him to say). Then he called the men in batches of ten to eat of it, and he said to them, "Mention the Name of Allah, and each man should eat of the dish the nearest to him." When all of them had finished their meals, some of them left and a few remained there talking, over which I felt unhappy. Then the Prophet went out towards the dwelling places (of his wives) and I too, went out after him and told him that those people had left.Then he returned and entered his dwelling place and let the curtains fall while I was in (his) dwelling place, and he was reciting the Verses:-- 'O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's house until leave is given you for a meal, (and then) not (as early as) to what for its preparation. But when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken your meals, disperse without sitting for a talk. Verily such (behavior) annoys the Prophet; and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go), but Allah is not shy of (telling you) the Truth.' (33-53) Abu Uthman said: Anas said, "I served the Prophet for ten years."

Udah ngerti sekarang siapa yang gelisah dan terganggu akibat tamu yang nggak pulang-pulang? muhammad yantg gelisah! bukan si anas!awlohmu sendiri yang ngomong kok!:D :lol: ...dasar lulusan pesantren sih elo!... :lol:..setelah kupermalukan gini, pasti elo nggak berani muncul lagi alias NGACIRRRRRRR!hihihi :lol:
nongkon

Post by nongkon »

Bodohnya kamu... sah nggak faham Bahasa Inggeris tapi mau tunjuk-tunjuk pandai.
nongkon

Post by nongkon »

Rebecca, kamu nggak memahami adab berkunjung ke rumah orang dalam Islam. Islam mengajar adab yang tinggi dan murni yang menjaga kelesaan tuan rumah. Kalau berkunjung ke rumah orang atau menjadi tetamu, jangan duduk lama-lama yang boleh menyebabkan tuan rumah tidak selesa dengan kehadiran tetamu yang terlalu lama, lagi-lagi kalau hari malam.
Sebagai tetamu haruslah menghormati hak tuan rumah, jangan buat macam rumah sendiri...
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

nongkon wrote:Bodohnya kamu... sah nggak faham Bahasa Inggeris tapi mau tunjuk-tunjuk pandai.
Sudah sadar kau bahwa bukan si anas yang gelisah? melainkan muhammad sendiri yang mondar-mandir bolak-balik ke rumah2 istri2nya CEMAS menunggu kapan pulangnya tuh tamu2! :D :lol: ...kl mau nantang gue bhs inggris, elo bukan levelku!...hihihi..kedunguanmu sudah dua kali kuungkap. Kau bebas untuk menyangkal, apalagi kau islam dan bebas untuk berbohong! :D :lol: