Murtad dari SAUDI

Orang-orang dari seluruh dunia yang murtad (termasuk dari FFInternasional). Siapa mereka dan mengapa mereka meninggalkan Islam ? Murtadin2 dari FFIndonesia silahkan masukkan pengakuan ke 'Mengapa Saya Murtad ?'
ali5196

Murtad dari SAUDI

Post by ali5196 »

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6208
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 04 12.30 am Post subject: A story of a Saudi girl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings to all people on this site,
My name is Lina and I’m a female ex-muslim from Saudi Arabia.
This is also letter to Lily, another apostate hiding her apostacy in S Arabia and who was a regular visit to this site.

My route to freedom looked like this:
Saudi Arabia (Mecca) — Dubai — India (Bombay) — India (Delhi) — USA (New York)

(Sorry for broken English I’m trying to improve it)

I was born in Mecca. You know that SA is bigotedly religious but Mecca was unbelievably religious. Maybe it was partly due to its closeness to Islamic monuments and isolation from civilization. All people in Mecca are imams/sheikhs/common muslim fanatics. My family was deeply religious and my father couldn’t even imagine that his daughter would dare to question Islam. But at the early age I began asking questions about Islam. I was so foolish that I even asked Imam why muslimahs were so badly treated! I put my life at risk but fortunately Imam was not offended and replied that to understand Islam I needed to get rid of my ‘western type of thinking’. I said I was not thinking in the way westerners did. I said I was thinking in the way humans did. He told me to read the Holy book carefully. Today I realize that I was playing with fire. Maybe I wasn’t punished because my father is a very important man SA. You see, corruptness is not alien to Islam.

Lily, I can’t understand how you are coping with this religious brainwashing. All these Imams/sheikhs from TV who try to expose the West made me sick. Imams in every mosque who try explain the difference between western women (‘the whores’) and muslim women (‘the pearls’) were ridiculous. I cried night and day and begged my father to free me. He didn’t demand complete submission from me but was rather strict. Of course my disobedience upset him but he was my father and he loved me.
I was studying at university. It was a torture for me. After one year there I decided to leave it. I knew I would not survive one more year of brainwashing. I told my father about it. He was mad.
But still I was his daughter and he wanted me to be happy. He said he would go to Bombay on business (my father is ‘an oil man’). SA appoints women dancers (usually Africans or slaves from Eastern Europe) to accompany Saudi men. They have to entertain them and dance in front of them. (How moral). Father gave me an Indian visa and I was among those poor women-dancers. We briefly stayed in Dubai and quickly flew to Bombay. In India he secretly came to me and told me to run away. He opened a door that was locked and I rushed away from that place. He gave me some money. I found a policeman, showed my visa to him. He told me where I could find a UN office. Indians hate muslims so much that that policeman accompanied me to the office. The day before departure to India I got lashes and my back was covered with scars and red lines. I showed my back to UN workers. I also said I was a Christian and they helped me. They gave me some papers and told to contact Americans. They told me where the embassy was. I traveled to the capital. Then I went to the American embassy and was grated an asylum. All this seems a bit tricky but my attempts to go to the West from SA failed and I had to use a third country with good UN services.

So I arrived in New York. I have a friend here. He met me in the airport and accommodated me. I met him on a forum and we became friends. When I told him on a forum I wanted to leave SA, he said he would be happy to help me. He’s an ex-muslim from Iran (his parents with him ran away after Shah had been overthrown) and just graduated from university. He is my boyfriend now. We are thinking of getting married, because nothing makes people closer than leaving Islam. We have similar past.
Americans also help me, because I’m a refugee.

I’m studying part-time and working. Lily, freedom is wonderful. I wish you could feel it too!
I am eating pork and you know what…I have a dog for my soul not for guarding or hunting. Kisses to my Irish setter…

LOL My friends frequently ask me “Did you wear that black bed-sheet?” And I say yyyyeeeessss!!!!! “Did you have to obey your male relatives? Did your father have four wives?” And I say yyyyeeeessss!!!!! It’s all true. Saudi Arabia as well as other Muslim countries is evil.

When I was in Saudi I thought I would become a Christian but I didn’t have enough information about Christianity and other religions. Today I think Christianity is very restrictive. And I started to question the very idea of God. And a couple of months ago I found much information about Buddhism. I’m thinking of becoming a Buddhist. It’s the only religion that gave a freedom of mind and spirit.
I think that some people don’t need religion at all but I need. The idea of decaying after death doesn’t appeal to me.

I’m not sure I would post on this forum again because I’m a bit afraid to be spotted. I hope my story would help someone.

Lily, please don’t give up. I don’t know if you can use my experience because I would have never managed to get out of SA without my father’s help and permission. But at least please don’t forget that you are not alone in this world. My heart is always with you and the day you leave SA will be one of the best days in my life.

Dear westerns! Thanks for creating this immoral, filthy and unfaithful West. Thank you so much!