Tokoh2 Muslim AFRIKA & AS MURTAD**

Orang-orang dari seluruh dunia yang murtad (termasuk dari FFInternasional). Siapa mereka dan mengapa mereka meninggalkan Islam ? Murtadin2 dari FFIndonesia silahkan masukkan pengakuan ke 'Mengapa Saya Murtad ?'
Adadeh

Post by Adadeh »

Wesley Snipes

Wesley Trent Snipes (born July 31, 1962) is an American actor and film producer. He may be best known for his role as the vampire hunter in the eponymous Blade trilogy films.

Snipes converted from Christianity in 1978 and left Islam in 1988.
dragon

Post by dragon »

Adadeh wrote:Wesley Snipes
Wesley Trent Snipes (born July 31, 1962) is an American actor and film producer. He may be best known for his role as the vampire hunter in the eponymous Blade trilogy films.
Snipes converted from Christianity in 1978 and left Islam in 1988.
owh,,,doi tdnya islam to..
Silver Bell

Rev. Ibrahim Yusuf (Former Muslim)

Post by Silver Bell »

Rev. Ibrahim Yusuf (Former Muslim)

Growing up I attended Madrasa and Circular Schools simultaneously in Accra, Ghana. At the time I had so many questions when I compared my Islamic teachers attitude to my Circular teachers attitude.

In Madrasa, there was so much anger, unforgiveness, revenge, hostility and compulsion. On the other hand my Circular School teachers demonstrated love, kindness, compassion and gentleness. I found out that Muslims have the same attitude wherever I go as I traveled extensively around West Africa.

I moved to Amsterdam in 1980 and then relocated to America in 1982. I noticed similar trend in Muslims and on the other hand the same loving, caring and compassion among Christians in the West. In America, I started using drugs, ended up homeless in 1996.

I was in a homeless shelter in Houston, Texas. I heard sermons about the power of Jesus to save and give life, and life eternal, that was what I wanted, so I made a decision to give my life to Him. I accepted Jesus, studied the Word, went to Seminary and now am an Ordained Reverend living in South Africa and doing the work of ministry.

The reason why I am in South Africa is my family started persecuting me, so I had to leave my home. I can honestly say, Jesus has delivered me from darkness and I have peace and hope today and my worst time with Jesus is better than my best time without Him.