HUSAIN ANDRYAS: 9 tahun mencari KEBENARAN

Orang-orang dari seluruh dunia yang murtad (termasuk dari FFInternasional). Siapa mereka dan mengapa mereka meninggalkan Islam ? Murtadin2 dari FFIndonesia silahkan masukkan pengakuan ke 'Mengapa Saya Murtad ?'
Phoenix

HUSAIN ANDRYAS: 9 tahun mencari KEBENARAN

Post by Phoenix »

Maaf buat Modi, bukan bermaksud mempromosikan Kristen...cuman mau nambah daftar murtad dari islam. Karena dia salah satu pendiri AFGHAN CHRISTIAN di NEW DELHI, India. Dialah yg mencoba menarik perhatian dunia akan kasus Abdul Rahman yg akan dihukum mati di Afghanistan karena murtad.

(maaf sebelumnya kalau mungkin pernah dimuat)

http://www.hesavedme.com/text.htm

Not many places conjure up images of despair and chaos like Afghanistan, a land whose people have struggled with war and famine for centuries. Hussain Andaryas escaped many of the hardships of his countrymen. Growing up as part of a middle-class family in Kabul, he managed to go to school and get a decent education. But one aspect of that education scarred him for years.

Started Hating
"Even in school I knew my teachers hated me because of my ethnic background," said Hussain. "So that was the biggest persecution that I went through in my life. It made me feel that I should start hating people. The idea is that hate begets hate, and so I started hating everyone from my childhood."

Hussain learned this lesson in hatred well. But an unusual encounter started him on a search that would change his life.

"In 1980 this unique thing happened in my life when I was walking home from school," he said. "I saw this foreigner … he looked very weird and I was scared because there was nobody around and he wanted to reach me. So I tried to run and he caught me. He pulled a book out and counted pages and then tore the pages out and handed them to me."

Gift of a Bible
This mysterious man had given Hussain part of the Bible, a book that was illegal in that Islamic country.

"From the beginning I was taught that Christians have corrupted the Bible," said Hussain. "The Koran is the complete revelation. I decided to read the Bible anyway in the night when my parents were sleeping, when no one was around.

"I came to Matthew 5 where it says you should love your enemies and I thought I can't even love my neighbors because they are from the opposite ethnic group and they hate my people. Hatred was in my heart from the beginning. And I thought that this book, the Gospel of Matthew was teaching me to be a coward."

Father Discovers Secret
As Hussain struggled with the teachings on those scraps of paper, he soon paid a price for holding on to them.

"My father found them," he said. "He tore them up and he beat me and he said, 'You are not going to read that corrupt book anymore because it will take you away from the true path.' Truly in my life at this time I had a lot of troubles. I thought, My ancestors have been Muslims and what if Islam is wrong, what if Islam can't give me assurance of salvation?"

These were dangerous thoughts for Hussain. He couldn't forget the teachings of Jesus from Matthew and how they compared with the Koran. But the next chapter of his life was about to take him into the heart of Islam.

Joining the Army
"In early 1983 I had to flee my school because both my parents and I did not want to join the puppet communist party in Kabul," said Hussain. "I fled to the mountains and fought against the communist army. But then, during the nine months I was fighting, the elders came and said that since I was from a good family and was highly educated they wanted to send me to the country of Iran where I could continue my Islamic studies."

While studying in Iran, Hussain visited relatives in Tehran. There, in a park, a man named Dawood Rabbani struck up a conversation with him. Hussain couldn't believe the direction the conversation took.

'God Wants Us To Love...'
"Dawood said, 'You know, God does not want all these things. These are from Satan. God wants us to love each other. God wants us even to love our enemies. I said, 'Wait a minute, are you speaking from this book called Matthew? This book has been troubling me for the last three years.' So I started making friends with him."

This friendship was dangerous. As an Islamic student, Hussain should not have been talking to a Christian. But something about Dawood touched Hussain. And something drove Hussain to spend time with him.

"I was very tough on Dawood," said Hussain. "I used to ask him hard questions as an Islamic student. At the same time I used to ask him about the corruption of the Bible. But one thing I found about Dawood was that he never got angry. I would get angry all the time. He answered every question with a smile and patience. In him you could see the very examples of the life of Jesus Christ. That was a turning point in my life."

'How Can I Be Wrong?'
But Dawood's impact on him only intensified Hussain's inner struggle.

"It was hard for me to understand his love for me," said Hussain. "It was hard for me to understand how I could love my enemies and the depth of God's love. All I was thinking was, How can I be wrong? How can my religion be wrong? How can my forefathers be wrong?"

Then, time ran out for Dawood and Hussain. Hussain's relatives turned him in to the Iranian authorities who arrested them both. As Hussain was being tortured, he learned that Dawood had been put to death for the crime of sharing his faith.

Three Days Of Torture
"I was thinking I was going to be put to death," said Hussain, "because I was caught with an Iranian Christian and I was very much afraid. I was badly tortured for three days and nights. You see the marks on my fingers and my body.

"I was cut with a knife and they applied salt and they beat me with a rod. Written on the rod in Farsi was 'confession or death.' The three days and nights of torture in Iran brought me to understand that God cannot be like that, that God does not need protection for His religion, His way."

Ironically, the more his captors tried to drive him toward Islam, the more they drove him in the opposite direction.

Fleeing to Pakistan and then to India (This red letter part is not dramatized in the English video (9 minutes) but you can see that in the Dari Video which is 25 minutes.)
"That's right, it was driving me away from Islam," said Hussain. "It was driving me away from the faith of my forefathers. It was giving me a message that God cannot be that way."

Unexpectedly, he was released, and instead of returning to the university he fled from Iran. His travels took him to Pakistan where he was led miraculously a Punjabi man named Yusuf.

Yusuf is the kind of person that you could see what you can describe in Matthew's gospel 5 in the "Blessed are those" said Hussain. He daily faces the haltered of Muslims. I couldn't stop to ask him why he didn't fight back to which he said: "My God says that I must love" It was easy for me to see the power of God in him and the grace and love of God flowing from him daily. He really showed from his life that "He that was in him is Greater than he that was in the world.

In 1990 Hussain migrated to India. "I thought if I become Christian it is going to be hard for me," said Hussain. "I knew there is something changing my thinking and my attitude. There is a power that's embracing me with towards some big hope. So I decided to migrate to India since I knew there is a lot of freedom in India."

It was there that a miracle occurred that broke through the hatred in his heart.

One night, intending to go to the movies, Hussain came across a Christian meeting. Although he did not understand the speaker's language, Hussain returned the next night and an amazing thing happened.

................................sisanya baca saja langsung di sitenya...