ISLAM BUKAN TERORIS

Hal2 yang menyebabkan terjadinya teror dalam Islam dan kaitannya dengan Jihad.

Postby FFI Admin » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:55 pm

Para netters yth., mohon hentikan menggunakan kata2 makian kasar, misalnya 'anjing', '***' dll. Posting yang masih terus menggunakan kata2 makin seperti itu akan dihapus.
FFI Admin

Postby ali5196 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:35 pm

Stick to topic: "Islam itu bukan teroris. "

Nah, silahkan Muslim MEMBUKTIKAN bahwa Islam memang BUKAN teroris. Bisa nggak ? Kok hal yg semudah ini sulit betul dijawab ? Bisanya cuma ngalor ngidul ke kejahatan Barat ? Apa Muslim menyamakan terorisme Islam dgn terorisme barat ? Kalau gitu nggak ada bedanya dong, Islam agama yg mengaku damai itu dgn kebengisan "kafir".

Inikah bukti bahwa Islam memang teroris dan tidak ada bedanya dgn teroris "agama" lain ? Kalau gitu, semua agama = teroris. Makanya jangan heran kalau gua pilih jadi atheis.
ali5196

Postby ali5196 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:40 pm

moe wrote:islam memang bukan terorist !!!

tapi muslim(s) memang terorist

KALAU GUA BOLEH KOREKSI: MUSLIM BUKAN TERORIS, ISLAM YANG TERORIS.

IBN WARRAQ: MUSLIMS ARE MODERATE, BUT ISLAM IS NOT.
ali5196

Postby Ali Shit Na » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:56 pm

ali5196 wrote:
Ali sh!t Na wrote: That is why christians can never penetrate Islam. And we don't need any weak founded to be Muslim either.

Really ? Christians can never penetrate Islam ? Were you living in planet Mars these last few days ? Why do you think these guys left Islam ?
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... php?t=1505

(I am not a Christian but I salute anybody who can get Muslims out of Islam.)

All ali sina is doing is offering his pan+a+ and you swallow his **** with fingers licking good.

AS long as he licks his OWN pantat and NOT that of a nine year old, we dont give a hoot. Besides, his **** IS finger licking good indeed, compared to the **** your Muhamad comes up with.

See: Islam & Superstition
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... php?t=2074

PLUS we dont need to smash our heads on the floor 5 times a day to "prophet" A SINA, which cause us to end up with a Muslim-like-braindamage.

Huahahaha... a bunch of murtads who know nothing of Islam and only want cheap publicities. These murtads based their conversions on other humans and hatered, NOTHING to do with God. And that is the **** that ali sina feeds on. For each of them there are thousands of new followers in Islam. The difference is that the new Islam brothers/sisters did it not because of publicity because it is between him/her and God.

Eat the **** of ali sina and hate Islam all you like. Its nothing new for the last 1400 years but you can never stop the growth of Islam. You are just a bunch of **** eating losers.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby Ali Shit Na » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:10 pm

ali5196 wrote:Inikah bukti bahwa Islam memang teroris dan tidak ada bedanya dgn teroris "agama" lain ? Kalau gitu, semua agama = teroris. Makanya jangan heran kalau gua pilih jadi atheis.

You are an "atheist" because you do not have the capability to think i.e. you are "not clever". Or you are just too ashamed to admit and be associated with christianity. Afterall ali sina is a hate/war monger christian. Makanya jangan heran kalau Your head is full of ali sina rotten ****.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby fren » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:02 pm

Ali sh!t Na wrote: you do not have the capability to think i.e. you are "not clever". Or you are just too ashamed to admit and be associated with christianity. Afterall ali sina is a hate/war monger christian. Makanya jangan heran kalau Your head is full of ali sina rotten ****.

i'm ready mister datuk! for me you're right i'm not clever but i'm better than yours in making choice and i've a humane heart. Associate me with your biggest enemy i am on their side, they don't bother me i don't bother them but we are together fighting islam(=evil) here!

Ali sh!t Na wrote:Huahahaha... .., NOTHING to do with God.

don't speak yours is God, it is Allah-(read AOLUOH aka Syaiton's BigBoss)

The words spoken by Mr. Berg's murderers come directly out of the Qur’an’s “Spoils of War” surah: “Allah has sent you from your homes to fight for the Cause. Allah wished to confirm the truth by his words: wipe the Infidels out to the last. I shall fill the hearts of the Infidels with terror! So smite them on their necks and every joint, and incapacitate them, for they are opposed to Allah and His Apostle. Whoever opposes Us should know that Allah is severe in retribution. The Infidels will taste the torment of Hell. So when you meet them in battle do not retreat, for all who turn away from fighting will bring the wrath of Allah on themselves and their abode will be Hell. It was not you who killed them, but Allah who did so. You did not throw what you threw. Allah did to bring out the best in the faithful.” Using this reasoning, it was the Islamic god, not Muslims, who flew the planes into the World Trade Center. “So, fight them till all opposition ends and Islam is the only religion.”

Now you know the truth. Allah wants infidels “wiped out and terrorized.” That makes war and terror mainstream Islam. And Allah was just getting warmed up. “If you meet them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would be a lesson for those who come after them, that they may be warned. Surely the Infidels cannot get away. Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster, that you may terrorize the enemies of Allah.”

Reading Allah’s orders out of the Qur’an’s 8th surah, imams preach: “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will kill a thousand Infidels, for they are a people devoid of understanding.” This is the math of terror. It is possible because infidels are ignorant of Islam. And you should know, the Qur’an defines “Infidels” in the 5th surah. Qur'an 5:72 “They are surely Infidels who say Christ, the Messiah is God.” => PRECISELY YOUR MENTALITY
So as not to be accused of unfairly singling out a less-than-peaceful surah from the Qur’an, listen to how Allah recruits suicide bombers in the 4th surah: “Those who barter their life in this world for the next should fight in the way of Allah; whether he is killed or victorious, a glorious reward awaits.” “Urge the believers to fight…to keep back the might of the Infidels.” “Seize them and kill them wherever they are.” “Muslims who sit idle are not equal to those who fight in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has exalted those who fight for Islam.”

Ali sh!t Na wrote:.....
Its nothing new for the last 1400 years but ..

this is right nothing new for the last 1400 islam has been oppressing people, but this time you will see, mister u cannot ngibulin by bacot en gertak di internet.
kenyataan

[quote="Ali sh!t Na"]Your head is full of ali sina rotten ****[/img] What about your head? full of Muhammad-Allaho-Qran rotten **** and putrid and satanic!!

Tabari IX:69 “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”
Ishaq:489 “Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing.”
Ishaq:369 ‘By Allah, had Muhammad ordered me to murder you, my brother, I would have cut off your head.’
Qur’an 5:33 “The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly.”
Qur’an 8:12 “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”
Tabari VII:81 “‘What do you think Khattab?’ Muhammad asked. ‘I say you should hand them over to me so that I can cut off their heads. Thus Allah will know that there is no leniency in our hearts toward the unbelievers.’

fren

Postby Ali Shit Na » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:15 pm

fren wrote:i'm ready mister datuk! for me you're right i'm not clever but i'm better than yours in making choice and i've a humane heart. Associate me with your biggest enemy i am on their side, they don't bother me i don't bother them but we are together fighting islam(=evil) here!

.... bla bla bla bla......
.... more bla bla bla bla......
.... even more bla bla bla bla......

Get this in your thick skull full of ali sina **** : Nick Berg and thousands of lives will still be alive if the US had not invaded Iraq.

How can you have a humane heart when you don't even understand the creator of the human/heart? Blah! you are just an immature kid.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby wongmuslim » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:21 am

Ramses_Silitonga wrote:kedunguan muslim memang tidak ada duanya.... pembunuhan tanpa pandang bulu sudah tidak asing lagi bagi muslim, dulu dan sekarang....... begitu pula dengan perilaku sadis, munafik, pedofilia dan nafsu birahi muhammad, benar2 tidak ada duanya......

dan yg begini dibilang manusia berakhlak paling mulia?? muslim.... muslim...... kapankah kalian akan menggunakan otak di kepala kalian itu? :roll:

Siapa yang sahabat maksud itu? makian sahabat itu ditujukan kepada siapa? belum ada yang bisa dikatakan atau diberi gelar muslim didunia ini, meski yang sahabat maksud itu orang-orang beriman, Sahabat juga bisa dikatakan muslim kalau sahabat mengenal siapa ALLAH yang sebenarnya?
wongmuslim

Postby ali5196 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:02 am

Ali sh!t Na wrote:Get this in your thick skull full of ali sina cr4p : Nick Berg and thousands of lives will still be alive if the US had not invaded Iraq.

These are the battles AND LIVES which would have been spared if Muhamad had never been born:

http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... php?t=1930
623 - Battle of Waddan
623 - Battle of Safwan
623 - Battle of Dul-Ashir
624 - Muhammad dan pengikutnya mulai merampoki kafilah2 untuk membiayai hidup dan gerakannya.
624 - Zakat jadi wajib
624 - Battle of Badr
624 - Battle of Bani Salim
624 - Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr
624 - Battle of Bani Qainuqa
624 - Battle of Sawiq
624 - Battle of Ghatfan
624 - Battle of Bahran
625 - Battle of Uhud. 70 mati.
625 - Battle of Humra-ul-Asad
625 - Battle of Banu Nudair
625 - Battle of Dhatur-Riqa
626 - Battle of Badru-Ukhra
626 - Battle of Dumatul-Jandal
626 - Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah
627 - Battle of the Trench
627 - Battle of Ahzab
627 - Battle of Bani Quraiza
627 - Battle of Bani Lahyan
627 - Battle of Ghaiba
627 - Battle of Khaibar
628 - Muhammad menandatangani perjanjian damai dengan kaum Quraish.
630 - Muhammad menaklukkan Mecca.
630 - Battle of Hunsin.
630 - Battle of Tabuk
632 - Muhammad dies.
632 - Abu-Bakr, mertua Muhammads, bersama Umar, memulai gerakan militer untuk memaksakan Islam di seluruh Jazirah Arabia.

633 - Battle at Oman
633 - Battle at Hadramaut.
633 - Battle of Kazima
633 - Battle of Walaja
633 - Battle of Ulleis
633 - Battle of Anbar
634 - Battle of Basra,
634 - Battle of Damascus
634 - Battle of Ajnadin.
634 - Kematian Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq jadi Kalifah baru
634 - Battle of Namaraq
634 - Battle of Saqatia.
635 - Battle of Bridge.
635 - Battle of Buwaib.
635 - Damascus takluk
635 - Battle of Fahl.
636 - Battle of Yermuk.
636 - Battle of Qadsiyia.
636 - Conquest of Madain.
637 - Battle of Jalula.
638 - Battle of Yarmouk.
638 - Tentara Muslim mengalahkan the Romawi dan masuk Jerusalem.
638 - Conquest of Jazirah.
639 - Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt.
641 - Battle of Nihawand
642 - Battle of Ray in Persia
643 - Conquest of Azarbaijan
644 - Conquest of Fars
644 - Conquest of Kharan.
644 - Umar is murdered. Othman becomes the Caliph.
647 - Conquest of the island of Cypress
644 - Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman.
648 - Campaign against the Byzantines.
651 - Naval battle against the Byzantines.
654 - Islam spreads into North Africa
656 - Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph.
658 - Battle of Nahrawan.
659 - Conquest of Egypt
661 - Ali is murdered.
662 - Egypt falls to Islam rule.
666 - Sicily is attacked by Muslims
677 - Siege of Constantinople
687 - Battle of Kufa
691 - Battle of Deir ul Jaliq
700 - Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam
700 - Military campaigns in North Africa
702 - Battle of Deir ul Jamira
711 - Muslims invade Gibraltar
711 - Conquest of Spain
713 - Conquest of Multan
716 - Invasion of Constantinople
732 - Battle of Tours in France.
740 - Battle of the Nobles.
741 - Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa
744 - Battle of Ain al Jurr.
746 - Battle of Rupar Thutha
748 - Battle of Rayy.
749 - Battle of lsfahan
749 - Battle of Nihawand
750 - Battle of Zab
772 - Battle of Janbi in North Africa
777 - Battle of Saragossa in Spain
untill 2006: 9/11, london-madrid-istanbul-jordan-saudi-bali(2x)-jakarta-poso bombing, beheading of 3 Indonesian girls, imprisonment of 3 Indonesian housewives for distributing the Bible, massacres in Jakarta, in Poso, in East Timor ... but then what do you care, you're Malay right ?

Dont forget that muslims are killing each other in Irak & Iran (& Aceh during the GAM war). Or have you somehow forgotten ? Flip of memory ?

Basically, the non existence of Islam would have meant a better world. What did Mahathir just say about Chinese, and NOT malays, contributing to Malaysia's progress ?? hmmmm ???

How can you have a humane heart when you don't even understand the creator of the human/heart? Blah! you are just an immature kid.

And who is the big baby now ? :^o weeeeee .... mummyyyyyy ....
Last edited by ali5196 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ali5196

Postby ali5196 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:06 am

wongmuslim wrote:Siapa yang sahabat maksud itu? makian sahabat itu ditujukan kepada siapa? belum ada yang bisa dikatakan atau diberi gelar muslim didunia ini, meski yang sahabat maksud itu orang-orang beriman, Sahabat juga bisa dikatakan muslim kalau sahabat mengenal siapa ALLAH yang sebenarnya?

wongmuslim, saya anjurkan kpd anda agar baca artikel2 disini shg anda bisa memberikan komentar berbobot.
ali5196

Postby Phoenix » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:02 am

wongmuslim wrote:Siapa yang sahabat maksud itu? makian sahabat itu ditujukan kepada siapa? belum ada yang bisa dikatakan atau diberi gelar muslim didunia ini, meski yang sahabat maksud itu orang-orang beriman, Sahabat juga bisa dikatakan muslim kalau sahabat mengenal siapa ALLAH yang sebenarnya?

wongmuslim, kalau begitu, bolehkan saya tanya, kenalkah anda dgn allahmu? Siapakah allahmu? adakah namanya? Sebab di Indonesia orang Kristen juga memanggil Allah. namun orang Kristen tahu benar Allah yang mana yang mereka sembah...Orang Kristen juga menyembah Allah yang Esa (saya tidak mau membahas Trinity lagi..sudah banyak topic soal trinity disini. Muslim selalu tidak bisa mengerti soal Trinitas)..Dan apakah ajaran allahmu?
Phoenix

Postby anti islam » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:07 am

Phoenix wrote:wongmuslim, kalau begitu, bolehkan saya tanya, kenalkah anda dgn allahmu? Siapakah allahmu? adakah namanya? Sebab di Indonesia orang Kristen juga memanggil Allah. namun orang Kristen tahu benar Allah yang mana yang mereka sembah...Orang Kristen juga menyembah Allah yang Esa (saya tidak mau membahas Trinity lagi..sudah banyak topic soal trinity disini. Muslim selalu tidak bisa mengerti soal Trinitas)..Dan apakah ajaran allahmu?

Nix, wongmuslim kalo kowe tanya mah ngalor ngidul ngak karuan juntrungannya...lait aja dech jawabanya..kagak beda jauh dr semua muslim mabuk :P :P :P
anti islam

Postby Ali Shit Na » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:05 am

ali5196 wrote:These are the battles bla bla bla bla....

628 - Muhammad menandatangani perjanjian damai dengan kaum Quraish.
bla bla bla bla.....
634 - Kematian Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq jadi Kalifah baru
bla bla bla bla.....
644 - Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman.
bla bla bla bla...
661 - Ali is murdered.
bla bla bla bla.....

Same-o-same-old ****. Doesn't matter what this blabering ol'granny is talking about coz she don't even know what she is saying. ali sina **** in, ali sina **** out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ali5196 wrote:Dont forget that muslims are killing each other in Irak & Iran (& Aceh during the GAM war). Or have you somehow forgotten ? Flip of memory ?

chistians are killing christians, hindus are killing hindus, buddhist are killing buddhist ...... zionist are killing everyone else. So WHAT?!!!

ali5196 wrote:Basically, the non existence of Islam would have meant a better world. What did Mahathir just say about Chinese, and NOT malays, contributing to Malaysia's progress ?? hmmmm ???

One of my lecturer commented : Mahathir is shrewd. By saying that (which he did not have to backed by figures), Mahathir has automatically got approval for the Malays' to extent their privilaged bumiputra status. So go on saying the Malays are lazy bastards like Mahathir (who happens to be a Malay, in case you didn't know) but they seems to be very clever in making others work for them. You on the other hand, is just a sucker, sucking up ali sina pan+a+, blinded by hatered and jalousy, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby FFI Admin » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:50 pm

Ali **** Na,
Please change your signature. Be polite. Stop using insulting words continuously in all your postings, such as suck pantat, ****, etc. If you just want to trash this Forum, you shouldn't be here in the first place!
FFI Admin

Postby Ali Shit Na » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:57 pm

Admin_Indo wrote:Ali sh!t Na,
Please change your signature. Be polite. Stop using insulting words continuously in all your postings, such as suck pantat, cr4p, etc. If you just want to trash this Forum, you shouldn't be here in the first place!

I wouldn't be giving valid arguments if my intention was to trash this forum. I have seen worst insults and signatures here. Let it be known that I personally do not subscribe to the foolish doctrine of offering the other cheek especially when dealing with liars and aggressors.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby anti islam » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:03 am

Ali sh!t Na wrote:I wouldn't be giving valid arguments if my intention was to trash this forum. I have seen worst insults and signatures here. Let it be known that I personally do not subscribe to the foolish doctrine of offering the other cheek especially when dealing with liars and aggressors.

The actual liar and aggressor is MUSLIM..DON'T YOU STILL GET IT ? OR YOU WERE PLAYING JUST LIKE A DUMB FOOLISH DEAF PERSON.
YOU HAVE TO HOLD YOUR HORSES BEFORE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ANOTHER. OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET KICKING ON YOUR BUTT FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

**** deleted by Admin_Indo.
Anti Islam, hold your horses too, please.
anti islam

Postby FFI Admin » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:50 am

AliShtNa wrote:I wouldn't be giving valid arguments if my intention was to trash this forum.

You can maitain your arguments, just omit the massive insults.

I have seen worst insults and signatures here.

That has been taken care of too.

Please change your signature. This is my last warning.
FFI Admin

Postby ali5196 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:27 am

Ali sh!t Na wrote:Same-o-same-old cr4p. Doesn't matter what this blabering ol'granny is talking about coz she don't even know what she is saying. ali sina cr4p in, ali sina cr4p out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that your defence ? Proof that those battles were a fig of my imagination. You can't and you won't because you know they are TRUE ! The truth is bitter, is it not ?

mr **** wrote:
chistians are killing christians, hindus are killing hindus, buddhist are killing buddhist ...... zionist are killing everyone else. So WHAT?!!!

NOT when you call yourself the most perfect religion of PEACE.
It clearly is not, ain't it ? Who cares whether kafirs are fighting kafirs. They're not members of the religion of peace right ? Why would you equate yourself with what kafirs do ? You shld be better, no ? But you seemed just like the others.

mr **** wrote:One of my lecturer commented : Mahathir is shrewd. By saying that (which he did not have to backed by figures), Mahathir has automatically got approval for the Malays' to extent their privilaged bumiputra status. So go on saying the Malays are lazy bastards like Mahathir (who happens to be a Malay, in case you didn't know) but they seems to be very clever in making others work for them. You on the other hand, is just a sucker, sucking up ali sina pan+a+, blinded by hatered and jalousy, you have no idea what you are talking about.

haba haba haba ... do I care what your lecturer say ? You have nothing to say to me than trading insults. This proofs that you are weak and not able to defend your most perfect religion by clear and concise arguments.

Cry baby ... :P
ali5196

Postby Phoenix » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:40 am

Sorry a bit OOT nih...nimbrungin dikit soal signature..

Tahu kaga signature gue yang lama, ada tulisan: ...muhamad nabi terkutuk...

Woaaahhh! para muslim pada ngamuk..hi..hi..pada protes...katanya gue ngutukin muhamad...lah gue padahal kaga ngutuk dia, karena dia sudah terkutuk dan mati tok!! TITIK! END!

Gile yak...signature gue bisa bikin muslim kebakaran jenggot...hi..hi...sampe disuruh ganti..tapi bukan sama admin atao modi, tapi sama para muslim yang kebakaran jenggot....

Tapi gue ganti bukan karena mereka loh..tapi karena admin meminta pengecilan image/signature di papan pengumuman..terus gue pikir..ya udah deh gue ganti daripada ntar para muslim nangis, gue kudu beliin permen...
Phoenix

Postby Ali Shit Na » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:56 am

ali5196 wrote:Is that your defence ? Proof that those battles were a fig of my imagination. You can't and you won't because you know they are TRUE ! The truth is bitter, is it not ?

28 - Muhammad menandatangani perjanjian damai dengan kaum Quraish. Is that a battle??
634 - Kematian Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq jadi Kalifah baru. Is that a battle??
644 - Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman. Is that a battle??
661 - Ali is murdered. Is that a battle??

Only showed that you have no idea what you are talking about.

ali5196 wrote:NOT when you call yourself the most perfect religion of PEACE.
It clearly is not, ain't it ? Who cares whether kafirs are fighting kafirs. They're not members of the religion of peace right ? Why would you equate yourself with what kafirs do ? You shld be better, no ? But you seemed just like the others.

Islam forbids a Muslim to kill another Muslim. They claim themselves "Muslims" but yet they did what is against Islam. You conviniently call them "Muslims" because you have no idea what Islam is all about but it fits your agenda. I don't consider them Muslim. How can they be a Muslim irrepective what they claim themselves to be when they clearly did what is forbidden in Islam. They are just like you.

ali5196 wrote:haba haba haba ... do I care what your lecturer say ? You have nothing to say to me than trading insults. This proofs that you are weak and not able to defend your most perfect religion by clear and concise arguments.

Sure, we know you don't care what others has to say but only those that comes out of a-sina's a-hole. Bury your head in a-sina a-hole : Arroganomus Ignoramus Stupidido
Ali Shit Na
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Terorisme & Jihad Dalam Islam