ISLAM BUKAN TERORIS

Hal2 yang menyebabkan terjadinya teror dalam Islam dan kaitannya dengan Jihad.

Postby Ali Shit Na » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:06 pm

numplew. wrote:
Adadeh wrote:Siapapun yang melakukan pembantaian seperti itu jelas salah besar, apalagi kalau pelakunya mengaku beragama Kristen.

Setuju!!!
Kalau ada orang yang mengaku Kristen, terus melakukan pembunuhan, pemerkosaan, penipuan dan tindakan biadab serta tidak terpuji lainnya adalah adalah suatu KESALAHAN BESAR, karena tindakan tindakan seperti itu tidak mencerminkan ajaran kasih Kristus.

Tapi kalau yang melakukan tindakan pembunuhan,pemerkosaan, penipuan adalah pihak Moslem...ya wajar ajalah...wong memang sesuai dengan PERINTAH AGAMANYA dan NABINYA.

Kalo kebanyakkan priest yang menyuntut bocah2 dan birawati2 di gereja2 dan dilindungi pihak gereja itu sendiri juga .... ya wajar ajalah .... "mencerminkan ajaran kasih kristus", ya mas?

Dasar anjing2 ali sina.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby Adadeh » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:01 pm

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/ ... 352827.ece
Muslim leaders fear thousands of children are abused at madrassas
By Robert Verkaik, Legal Affairs Correspondent
Published: 22 March 2006

Thousands of Muslim schoolchildren are being physically and sexually abused by their religious teachers every year, according to a report into the Islamic education system in this country.

The potential scale of the abuse has led to fears among Muslim leaders that Britain's Mosque-based schools will face the kind of child abuse claims that has recently scandalised the Roman Catholic Church.

Up to 100,000 children are taught at 700 Islamic schools, or madrassas, of which almost a half use unlawful corporal punishment to discipline pupils, says the report into child protection published today by the Muslim Parliament of Great Britain. The authors also warn that each year at least a dozen children are sexually abused by their teachers and Imans with very few cases ever being made public.

Years of unregulated education means that tens of thousands of Muslim pupils now face a significant risk of harm by attending school, says the report.

"Because of the fear of child abuse some parents prefer home tuition instead, a practice said to be flourishing," it adds.

Today, the Muslim Parliament of Great Britain will urge the Government to establish a national registration scheme for madrassas, co-ordinated centrally and monitored by local authorities, to meet their legal obligations under The Children Act 1989.

Dr Ghayasuddin Siddiqui, leader of the Muslim Parliament, will say: "Sweeping the issue of child abuse in UK madrassas under the carpet is not a solution. If nothing is done now we may face an avalanche of child sex-abuse scandals, decades afterwards, similar to those that had rocked the Roman Catholic Church in the 1990s. To protect the integrity of these valued institutions it is important that all madrassas put in place transparent and accountable policies and procedures for all."

Anne Cryer MP for Keighley praises the Muslim Parliament for taking stand against child abuse in the Muslim community.

"This is a very important report. I warmly welcome it and would like to commend the Muslim Parliament for its bravery for having the courage to tackle this issue. I have had reports of physical abuse in madrassas in my own constituency. It is a child protection and criminal matter. It must stop. Madrassas are no different to any other organisation that works with children - Criminal Record Bureau checks and child protection procedures must be in place."

The report makes it clear that the discussion of sexual abuse in madrassas is suppressed. "Hence when such a crime is committed, the victim knows no one to turn to and the abusers are answerable to no one. This protects the abuser and ostracises the victim."

Ms Cryer added: "Failing to protect the children in madrassas because of "cultural sensitivities" is nonsense. Are we saying that British Asian children are not entitled to the protection of the law?"

She concluded: "It is racist to differentiate between children and to fail to offer that protection."
Adadeh

Postby Ali Shit Na » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:22 pm

I must have forgotten to mention that the churches paid off the victims to protect their satanic priests. That has to be the up-most act of "mencerminkan ajaran kasih kristus" by the "religion" called chritianity.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby Adadeh » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:03 am

AliShitNa wrote:I must have forgotten to mention that the churches paid off the victims to protect their satanic priests.

That's not what I read on the news: abusive priests were taken to the courts, convicted and put behind bars to serve their time, while the victims got financial compensations from the church.

All perveted paedophiles should be caged and condemned, priest or no priest, prophet or no prophet, and no religious nor political nor any legal institution should protect and support paedhophilia!! Do you agree on that?

All CHILDBANGERS are the lowest criminals and they should be condemned and locked behind bars!! Do you agree on that?
Adadeh

Postby Ali Shit Na » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:18 am

Adadeh wrote:
AliShitNa wrote:I must have forgotten to mention that the churches paid off the victims to protect their satanic priests.

That's not what I read on the news: abusive priests were taken to the courts, convicted and put behind bars to serve their time, while the victims got financial compensations from the church.

All perveted paedophiles should be caged and condemned, priest or no priest, prophet or no prophet, and no religious nor political nor any legal institution should protect and support paedhophilia!! Do you agree on that?

All CHILDBANGERS are the lowest criminals and they should be condemned and locked behind bars!! Do you agree on that?

You must still be living in the dark-ages. The church certainly still don't think that the chuch's own pedo products should be caged and condemned.

Laure Quinlivan, I-Team reporter, on set:

The most important document regarding the question of whether the Archbishop knew of sexual abuse by Father Kelley is this one written by the Archbishop himself. It shows he knew Father Kelley may have sexually abused children, but instead of reporting him to police, he moved him around.

The letter contradicts the Archbishop's statements after the November 2003 plea deal.

He plead on behalf of others who failed to report sex abuse, crimes that occurred before he took over in 1982. The Archbishop denied anything was covered up on his watch.

For more : http://www.wcpo.com/wcpo/localshows/ite ... ocese.html
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby Adadeh » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:23 am

AliShitNa wrote:You must still be living in the dark-ages. The church certainly still don't think that the chuch's own pedo products should be caged and condemned.

Then I strongly hope the law will take care of that. May those priests and anybody who commit pedophilia be locked in cages for life and go to hell afterward, including those who protect them.

I strongly condemn pedhophilia, which I think is one of the worst crimes anybody can ever commit. Jesus never do such a thing, but Muhammad did.
Adadeh

Postby Ali Shit Na » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:24 pm

Adadeh wrote:Then I strongly hope the law will take care of that. May those priests and anybody who commit pedophilia be locked in cages for life and go to hell afterward, including those who protect them.

So you were lying when you wrote: That's not what I read on the news: abusive priests were taken to the courts, convicted and put behind bars to serve their time, while the victims got financial compensations from the church.

Like you lied on everything else about Islam. Just like those helpless and abused children who lied out of fear and shame by what their churches has done to protect itself. It is no wonder that so many christians has lost their faith in their religion. Christianity now have no choice but to campaign and prey on the un-educated to increase its new followers. Christians parade themselves as athiests and human rights champions while bad-mouthing other religions when they can't keep their own home/church in oder.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby Adadeh » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:51 pm

AliShitNa wrote:Just like those helpless and abused children who lied out of fear and shame

Helpless and abused child indeed:

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3327:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.)
(Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Christians parade themselves as athiests and human rights champions while bad-mouthing other religions when they can't keep their own home/church in oder.

I am a Protestant and never pretend to be an atheist. I know that Jesus is not a pedophile but Muhammad was, therefore Awloh grants you and all Muslims permission to become pedophiles. Is it haram to bang a 5 year old girl in Islam? What about 4 or 3? Your religion is bad. Really really bad.
Adadeh

Postby anti islam » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:16 pm

Ali sh!t Na wrote:Like you lied on everything else about Islam. Just like those helpless and abused children who lied out of fear and shame by what their churches has done to protect itself. It is no wonder that so many christians has lost their faith in their religion. Christianity now have no choice but to campaign and prey on the un-educated to increase its new followers. Christians parade themselves as athiests and human rights champions while bad-mouthing other religions when they can't keep their own home/church in oder.

Every human being have the right about their faith and they have freedom to make their choices and they are responsible about their act. For this HUMAN RIGHT, YOU NEVER EVER FIND it in ISLAM
why you have to talk about priest and everyhting about christian that is none of your bussines ..but at the same time you never condemn your fellow MUSLIM THAT asking young boy/girl or children to becoming a suicide bomber, killing an inoccent people even to another muslim ect ....

who is saying that Christianity don't have any choice ? it is up to people .. either they want to believe in one religion or becoming an atheis.
In islam world now, all mullah or goverment are trying very hard to execute muslim that denounce their islam..do you read what happened in afganistan when an afganist denounce his islam and becoming a Yesus follower ??? you blind, don't you ???
Islamic world now don't have any choices since so many muslim DENOUNCE THEIR FAITH IN ISLAM ..this is a fact that you have to accept

I never seen any of muslim that have a braind to discuss ISLAM AND MUH ACCORDING TO QURAN AND HADITS..
THE ONLY THING THAT THEY CAN DO IS TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT ANY CAPABLITIY TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM, MUH AND QURAN..IT'S SO BRAINDLESS

THE GOOD EXAMPLE IS YOU AND YOUR ANSWERED.
YOU STILL DON'T GET IT..DO YOU ???? NO WONDER

:oops: :oops: :oops:
anti islam

Postby Ali Shit Na » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:39 pm

Adadeh wrote:I am a Protestant and never pretend to be an atheist.

And when they are not athiest, they call themselves protestants, judeo-christians, jehovah witness ...... just to escape humiliations and prosecutions, as if they think God can be decieved by the different names they call themselves. If these christians have tried decieving God, they surely will try to decieve others.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby fren » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:40 pm

My family's religious background is mixed, rather ignoring religions.
To the best i know I have neever been religious. many people when i was a student persuaded me to embrace Islam. the way they promoted islam to me is by telling bad things about christians, juws and ridiculing them and the others and then always telling me how 'pure' and superior islam's tauhid and muhammad are. I couldn't find peace in islam they humiliated me calling me being deceived by syaiton among many other ridicules and intimidations, but i managed in appeasing them in 'pergaulan'. i tend to sympathize christians i saw with my own eyes how their place of worship in a suburb being thrown by stones by fanatic muslims.
but until now i cannot live their way too it's difficult for me. I think i'm rather a freethinker..
however one of my cousins is even an usztad i hope he will understand slowly slowly

i don't regret that i not only reject Islam but also hate it much now. i moved to another country i see things the reality around this world, and my conviction of the islam being a dangerous cult even grows more. Only terroristic brainwashed people can be supporters of it.

i don't think that it is a real god that Islam worships. islam spews only hatred making hearts of stone..and its tauhid is cheap if anything but nothing and arrogant...Allah can be anything bad and sick but not a real God

PS. THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE ALI SINA,cs. THEY TELL THE TRUTH AND TRUTH SHALL WIN.
fren

Postby Ali Shit Na » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:14 pm

fren wrote:My family's religious background is mixed, rather ignoring religions.
To the best i know I have neever been religious. many people when i was a student persuaded me to embrace Islam. the way they promoted islam to me is by telling bad things about christians, juws and ridiculing them and the others and then always telling me how 'pure' and superior islam's tauhid and muhammad are. I couldn't find peace in islam they humiliated me calling me being deceived by syaiton among many other ridicules and intimidations, but i managed in appeasing them in 'pergaulan'. i tend to sympathize christians i saw with my own eyes how their place of worship in a suburb being thrown by stones by fanatic muslims.
but until now i cannot live their way too it's difficult for me. I think i'm rather a freethinker..
however one of my cousins is even an usztad i hope he will understand slowly slowly

i don't regret that i not only reject Islam but also hate it much now. i moved to another country i see things the reality around this world, and my conviction of the islam being a dangerous cult even grows more. Only terroristic brainwashed people can be supporters of it.

i don't think that it is a real god that Islam worships. islam spews only hatred making hearts of stone..and its tauhid is cheap if anything but nothing and arrogant...Allah can be anything bad and sick but not a real God

PS. THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE ALI SINA,cs. THEY TELL THE TRUTH AND TRUTH SHALL WIN.

A freethinker who symphatise christians. Like we have not heard that one before. Are you ashamed to be a christian?

Next time you can skip your putrid background - we don't buy that. True Muslims are from inner self, not because our friends or anybody ask us to. Thats the christian way, soliciting by deceit - deperate fools. No other religion does that. Don't tell us cock and bull stories associating the christians desperados with our religion ways of doing things. Islam faith STARTS with a strong foundation between you and God, not because of what other people try to convince you to do. That is why christians can never penetrate Islam. And we don't need any weak founded to be Muslim either.

All ali sina is doing is offering his pan+a+ and you swallow his **** with fingers licking good.
Ali Shit Na
Banned

Postby fren » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:04 pm

Ali sh!t Na wrote:A freethinker who symphatise christians. Like we have not heard that one before. Are you ashamed to be a christian?

Next time you can skip your putrid background - we don't buy that. True Muslims are from inner self, not because our friends or anybody ask us to. Thats the christian way, soliciting by deceit - deperate fools. No other religion does that. Don't tell us cock and bull stories associating the christians desperados with our religion ways of doing things. Islam faith STARTS with a strong foundation between you and God, not because of what other people try to convince you to do. That is why christians can never penetrate Islam. And we don't need any weak founded to be Muslim either.

All ali sina is doing is offering his pan+a+ and you swallow his **** with fingers licking good.

You tidak percaya ya tidak mengape.. i know you're a narrow-minded person. Typical.
you tanya2 saya tentang kristian juga kemungkinan jawaban saya akan meleset.
Bukan cuma sympathy sama Krestien tapi juga sama semua kaum lain yang mesti hidup mengkeret ciut karena Islam dan pengikutnya yang sperti model anda ini
Mengapa memangnya kalau ada freethinker benci ideologi Islam? kau tak bisa lihat kenyataan yaa? dan sapa yang suruh kau jadi kristen di sini :D ?? Kalau di sini u lihat kenyataan Islam itu Evil luar-dalam dan cabutlah kalu udah sadar.

ps.your "god" Allah/auoh = Muhammad's evil imagined creation or = Setan himself.
fren

Re: ISLAM BUKAN TERORIS

Postby wongmuslim » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:41 am

Asep wrote:SAYA INGIN MENEGASKAN DI FORUM INI BUAT SEMUA ORANG YG MEMBNECI ISLAM BAHWA ISLAM ITU BUKAN TERORIS!!!!!

Golongan syetan (kawan-kawan syetan) saja yang bilang kalau ISLAM ITU TERORIS.
wongmuslim

Postby Adadeh » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:35 am

AliShitNa wrote: they call themselves protestants, judeo-christians, jehovah witness ...... just to escape humiliations and prosecutions,

As a matter of fact, yes we are prosecuted and humiliated right now by the Muslims in my home country. Before, I didn't understand why they burnt down our churches, closed our churches by force, intimidated the congregations, killed our preachers. The Hindus also faced the same prosecution in Bali, Java, and Sulawesi. The Muslim don't stop there. They even killed and prosecuted other Muslims from different branches of Islam. I wondered why our people are prosecuted while we never burn their mosques, while we give financial contribution to build their mosques or to restore their lives after experiencing natural dissaster. I wondered why Muslims really hate the West (especially Christians and Jews) while embracing Western culture and life style, enjoying Western technology without any problem, even prefer to life in Western countries shamelessly yet still maintain their hatred toward kafirs. I got so many unanswered questions in the past.

Then I found Ali Sina's website and he provided the answers. Before I thought Muhammad was a pious man, a messenger of God, just like Jesus or Buddha, but boy, how wrong I was!! Ali Sina reveals the ugly sides of Islam, the sides that Muslims try to hide from non-Muslims, especially Westerners, so that they can stab them easily on the back the way they did in 9/11. Thanks to Ali Sina, now I understand who my enemy is. No wonder people like you are so pissed off with Ali Sina. I cannot wait to have his new book published. With this new book, may the whole non-Muslim world find out the truth even more about your paedophile fake prophet and his evil mission. God bless Ali Sina.
Adadeh

Postby ali5196 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:51 am

Ali sh!t Na wrote: That is why christians can never penetrate Islam. And we don't need any weak founded to be Muslim either.

Really ? Christians can never penetrate Islam ? Were you living in planet Mars these last few days ? Why do you think these guys left Islam ?
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... php?t=1505

(I am not a Christian but I salute anybody who can get Muslims out of Islam.)

AS long as he licks his OWN pantat and NOT that of a nine year old, we dont give a hoot. Besides, his **** IS finger licking good indeed, compared to the **** your Muhamad comes up with.

See: Islam & Superstition
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... php?t=2074

PLUS we dont need to smash our heads on the floor 5 times a day to "prophet" A SINA, which cause us to end up with a Muslim-like-braindamage.
ali5196

Postby anti islam » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:30 am

Talking to a so called brainless muslim is really the same thing just like you talk to a concrete wall.... If you want to destroy the wall ( islam) , you have to hit the foundation...that's how it's work otherwise let's the time destroy this pieces by pieces...
To This wall (islam) and stupid muslim are a place that you can do everything that you want from , pee ect because they deserve it
You will never find any muslim that have a happy, enjoyous life always have appreciation to everthing ect.... ...all they know only HATE...HATE...RAPES...KILL...ECT..

MUSLIM,...YOU ARE SO PITY DAN MOST IDOIT HUMANKIND IN THIS WOLRD... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
anti islam

Postby angels » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:39 am

the most stupid/dumbest comment/argument that i've ever heard.....
angels
Banned

Postby Ramses_Silitonga » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:36 am

kedunguan muslim memang tidak ada duanya.... pembunuhan tanpa pandang bulu sudah tidak asing lagi bagi muslim, dulu dan sekarang....... begitu pula dengan perilaku sadis, munafik, pedofilia dan nafsu birahi muhammad, benar2 tidak ada duanya......

dan yg begini dibilang manusia berakhlak paling mulia?? muslim.... muslim...... kapankah kalian akan menggunakan otak di kepala kalian itu? :roll:
Ramses_Silitonga

Postby Anti_ARAB » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:12 pm

Ali sh!t Na wrote:Kalo kebanyakkan priest yang menyuntut bocah2 dan birawati2 di gereja2 dan dilindungi pihak gereja itu sendiri juga .... ya wajar ajalah .... "mencerminkan ajaran kasih kristus", ya mas?

Dasar anjing2 ali sina.

bukti linknya mana,malayjing
Anti_ARAB

PreviousNext

Return to Terorisme & Jihad Dalam Islam