DAFTAR KORBAN PEMBUNUHAN MUHAMMAD

Kehidupan, pengikut, kepercayaan, pikiran dan ucapan Muhammad.
Rebecca

DAFTAR KORBAN PEMBUNUHAN MUHAMMAD

Post by Rebecca »

BENARKAH MUHAMMAD seorang PEMBUNUH? DISINI TEMPATNYA untuk dibuktikan dan disanggah! JIKA BENAR MUHAMMAD membunuh, BERAPA CRUEL atau SADISkah DIA MEMBUNUH. DAN apa MOTIF DIA MEMBUNUH.

BERIKUT ini sedikit dari sekian BANYAK KORBAN PEMBUNUHAN muhammad, THE KILLER.

1. Ka`b bin al-Ashraf
2. Al-Nadr bin al-Harith
3. `Uqba bin Abi Mu`ayt
4. Sallam Ibn Abu'l-Huqayq (Abu Rafi)
5. `Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul al-`Aufi
6. Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan
7. `Amr b. Jihash
8. An anonymous man
9. Ibn Sunayna
10. Abd Allah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh
11. Abu `Afak
12. `Asma' Bint Marwan

13. The Meccan Ten:

Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl
Habbar Ibn al-Aswad
Miqyas Ibn Sababah al-Laythi
Abd Allah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh
Al-Huwayrith Ibn Nuqaydh
Abd Abbah Ibn Hilal Ibn Khatal al-Adrami
Hind Bint Utbah
Sarah the mawlat of `Amr Ibn Hashim
Fartana
Qaribah

14. Banu Qurayza
15. Kinana b. al-Rabi` dan the people from Urayna.

KARENA begitu banyak KORBAN PEMBUNUHAN MUHAMMAD, maka SETIAP ITEM akan dibahas secara BERTAHAP, dan bagi netter dipersilahkan untuk menambahkan INFORMASI tentang para korban dan berikut dengan CERITA dan HADIST.

1. PEMBUNUHAN KA`B AL-ASHRAF

BUKHARI, VOLUME 5, #369

Narrated Jabir Abdullah:
Allah's messenger said "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His apostle?" Thereupon Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The prophet said, "Yes". Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b). The prophet said, "You may say it."

Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad) demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) [taxes] from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Ka`b said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." Ka`b said, "Yes, but you should mortgage something to me." Maslama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka`b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the Arabs?" Ka`b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so and so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you."

Maslama and his companion promised Ka`b that Maslama would return to him. He came to Ka`b at night along with Ka`b's foster brother, Abu Na'ila. Ka`b invited them to come into his fort and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Ka`b replied, None but Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if blood is dropping from him." Ka`b said, "They are none by my brother Maslama and my foster brother Abu Na'ila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed."

Maslama went with two men. So Maslama went in together with two men, and said to them, "When Ka`b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strike him. I will let you smell his head."

Ka`b bin al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Maslama said, "I have never smelt a better scent than this." Ka`b replied, "I have got the best Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Maslama requested Ka`b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka`b said "yes." Maslama smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka`b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka`b said "Yes". When Maslama got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions) "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the prophet and informed him."

2. PEMBUNUHAN Al-Nadr bin al-Harith

The Encyclopaedia of Islam, New Edition, Vol. VII, 1993, p. 872, are a good concise introduction:

AL-NADR B. AL-HARITH b. `Alkama b. Kalada b. `Abd Manaf b. `Abd al-Dar b. Kusayy, a rich Kurayshite who, in the pre-Islamic period, carried on trade with al-Hira and Persia, from where he is said to have brought back books (?) and to have brought back also one or more singing slave girls (kayna [q.v.]).
He represented `Abd al-Dar in the group of the mut`imun, i.e. the Meccans who were charged with supplying food for pilgrims, and he occupied a fairly eminent position in the town. He was a strenuous opponent of the Prophet, scoffing at him and not failing to speak up and evoke the glories of the kings of Persia when Muhammad recalled the miserable fate of past nations. In particular, he accused Muhammad of retailing tales of the ancients (asatir al-awwalin [q.v. in Suppl.]), and two Kur'anic verses containing precisely this expression (VIII, 31; LXXXIII, 13) are stated to have been specifically connected with him. The Kur'an is likewise said to have alluded to this personage, amongst other enemies of the Prophet in various passages, notably VI, 8-9, XLV, 6-7/7-8. He fought at Badr [q.v.] in the pagan ranks and was captured. Muhammad then killed him personally and `Ali cut off his head with a blow of his sword, but the fact is disputed since a hadith says that the damned who will suffer the cruellest punishment on Judgement Day are those who have killed a prophet or whom a prophet has killed. The most accredited version is that `Ali b. Abi Talib executed him in cold blood after having secured him in bonds (sabran) in a place called al-Safra'; ...

3. PEMBUNUHAN `Uqba bin Abi Mu`ayt
SETELAH kemenangan MUSLIM pada PERANG BADR, KETIKA Pasukan MUSLIMS dalam perjalanan mereka PULANG ke MEDINA, BERIKUT ini dilaporkan oleh Ibn Hisham dalam "Sirat Rasul Allah" ...

When the apostle ordered him to be killed `Uqba said, "But who will look after my children?" "Hell", he said, and `Asim b. Thabit b. Abu'l-Aqlah al-Ansari killed him according to what Abu `Ubayda b. Muhammad b. `Ammar b. Yasir told me. [page 308]

BERSAMBUNG...........
SavioR

Post by SavioR »

Sadis bro......... kok bisa masuk surga ya setelah membunuh sebegitu bnyknya??
SQUALL LION HEART

Post by SQUALL LION HEART »

SavioR wrote:Sadis bro......... kok bisa masuk surga ya setelah membunuh sebegitu bnyknya??
sadis bro.. apa aullohhh matanya buta kali yeee pilih orang kayak gitu jadi rasullah.. amit-amit deh...
rajagukguk

Post by rajagukguk »

SavioR wrote:Sadis bro......... kok bisa masuk surga ya setelah membunuh sebegitu bnyknya??
Apa salah arab-arab itu? Mari kita tolong arab-arab.
SavioR

Post by SavioR »

tny tuh ma mamad apa salahnya...
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

8. PEMBUNUHAN seorang NO-NAME

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 286:
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:
"An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), 'Chase and kill him.' So, I killed him." The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).

DUH,....SI MUHAMMAD, THE greatest ASSASSIN among those who ever WALKED on THIS PLANET!
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

12. PEMBUNUHAN`Asma' Bint Marwan
SEORANG seniwati PUISI dan IBU dari LIMA anak KECIL dibunuh karena menentang KEBERINGASAN MUHAMMAD dan HIS GANGSTERS. MUHAMMAD mengirim soerang PEMBUNUH untuk MENGHABISI nyawanya SAAT IBU itu sedang BERADA di TEMPAT TIDUR MEWARAT ANAK-ANAKNYA.....

Ibn Sa`d's Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, translated by S. Moinul Haq, volume 2, page 31.

SARIYYAH OF `UMAYR IBN `ADI
Then (occurred) the sariyyah of `Umayr ibn `Adi Ibn Kharashah al-Khatmi against `Asma' Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah Ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the hijrah of the apostle of Allah. `Asma' was the wife of Yazid Ibn Zayd Ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile Islam, offend the prophet and instigate the (people) against him. She composed verses. Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest till it pierced up to her back. Then he offered the morning prayers with the prophet at al-Medina. The apostle of Allah said to him: "Have you slain the daughter of Marwan?" He said: "Yes. Is there something more for me to do?" He [Muhammad] said: "No. Two goats will butt together about her. This was the word that was first heard from the apostle of Allah. The apostle of Allah called him `Umayr, "basir" (the seeing).

WOW...HOW CRUEL it was....IS THIS WHAT MUHAMMAD said that ISLAM is PEACE? IT is SICK RELIGION!
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

11. PEMBUNUHAN Abu `Afak
ABU Afak hanya seorang TUA RENTA berumur 120 tahun SATU-SATUNYA ALASAN kenapa dia dibunuh adalah KARENA dia menyerukan kepada orang-orang di MEDINA agar JANGAN MAU DIKADALIN sm si NABI CABUL!

THE KITAB AL TABAQAT AL KABIR (BOOK OF THE MAJOR CLASSES), Volume 2, BY IBN SA'D, (2), page 32:

Then occurred the "sariyyah" [raid] of Salim Ibn Umayr al-Amri against Abu Afak, the Jew, in [the month of] Shawwal in the beginning of the twentieth month from the hijrah [immigration from Mecca to Medina in AD 622], of the Apostle of Allah. Abu Afak, was from Banu Amr Ibn Awf, and was an old man who had attained the age of one hundred and twenty years. He was a Jew, and used to instigate the people against the Apostle of Allah, and composed (satirical) verses [about Muhammad].
Salim Ibn Umayr who was one of the great weepers and who had participated in Badr, said, "I take a vow that I shall either kill Abu Afak or die before him. He waited for an opportunity until a hot night came, and Abu Afak slept in an open place. Salim Ibn Umayr knew it, so he placed the sword on his liver and pressed it till it reached his bed. The enemy of Allah screamed and the people who were his followers, rushed to him, took him to his house and interred him.

IS THIS GUY WHOM YOU CALL PROPHET who KILLed 120 YEARS OLD MAN for NO REASON?YOU SICK!
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

4. PEMBUNUHAN Sallam Ibn Abu'l-Huqayq
LAGI-lagi MUHAMMAD menyuruh utusan UNTUK membunuh MUSUH-MUSUHnya...ya AULOoooooooooooo

When the fight at the trench and the affair of the B. Qurayza were over, the matter of Sallam b. Abu'l-Huqayq known as Abu Rafi` came up in connexion with those who had collected the mixed tribes together against the apostle. Now Aus had killed Ka`b b. al-Ashraf before Uhud because of his enmity towards the apostle and because he instigated men against him, so Khazraj asked and obtained the apostle's permission to kill Sallam who was in Khaybar.

Muhammad b. Muslim b. Shihab al-Zuhri from `Abdullah b. Ka`b b. Malik told me: One of the things which God did for His apostle was that these two tribes of the Ansar, Aus and Khazraj, competed the one with the other like two stallions: if Aus did anything to the apostle's advantage Khazraj would say, "They shall not have this superiority over us in the apostle's eyes and in Islam" and they would not rest until they could do something similar. If Khazraj did anything Aus would say the same.

When Aus had killed Ka'b for his enmity towards the apostle, Khazraj used these words and asked themselves what man was as hostile to the apostle as Ka'b? And then they remembered Sallam, who was in Khaybar and asked and obtained the apostle's permission to kill him.

Five men of B.Salima of Khazraj went to him: 'Abdullah b.`Atik; Mas`ud b. Sinan; `Abdullah b. Unays; Abu Qatada al-Harith b. Rib'i; and Khuza`i b. Aswad, an ally from Aslam. As they left, the apostle appointed `Abdullah b.`Atik as their leader, and he forbade them to kill women or children. When they got to Khaybar they went to Sallam's house by night, having locked every door in the settlement on the inhabitants. Now he was in an upper chamber of his to which a ladder led up. They mounted this until they came to the door and asked to be allowed to come in. His wife came out and asked who they were and they told her that they were Arabs in search of supplies. She told them that their man was here and that they could come in. When we entered we bolted the door of the room on her and ourselves fearing lest something should come between us and him. His wife shrieked and warned him of us, so we ran at him with our swords as he was on his bed. The only thing that guided us in the darkness of the night was his whiteness like an Egyptian blanket. When his wife shrieked one of our number would lift his sword against her; then he would remember the apostle's ban on killing women and withdraw his hand; but for that we would have made an end of her that night. When we had smitten him with our swords `Abdullah b. Unays bore down with his sword into his belly until it went right through him, as he was saying Qatni, qatni, i.e. it's enough.

We went out. Now `Abdullah b.`Atik had poor sight, and fell from the ladder and sprained his arm (729) severely, so we carried him until we brought him to one of their water channels and went into it. The people lit lamps and went in search of us in all directions until, despairing of finding us, they returned to their master and gathered round him as he was dying. We asked each other how we could know that the enemy of God was dead, and one of us volunteered to go and see; so off he went and mingled with the people. He said, "I found his wife and some Jews gathered round him. She had a lamp in her hand and was peering into his face and saying to them 'By God, I certainly heard the voice of `Abdullah b.`Atik. Then I decided I must be wrong and thought, "How can Ibn`Atik be in this country?"' Then she turned towards him, looking into his face, and said, 'By the God of the Jews he is dead!' Never have I heard sweeter words than those."

Then he came to us and told us the news, and we picked up our companion and took him to the apostle and told him that we had killed God's enemy. We disputed before him as to who had killed him, each of us laying claim to the deed. The apostle demanded to see our swords and when he looked at them he said, "It is the sword of `Abdullah b. Unays that killed him; I can see traces of food on it" Siratu'l Rasul, vs. 714-715

TAPI lucunya AULO masih membangga-banggakan tindakan MUHAMMAD...bahkan dalam BEBERAPA ayat setan dia mengatakan MUHAMMAD adalah CONTOH SEMPURNA bagi UMAT MANUSIA!he...he..he...WHAT an INSANE AULOH...he..he...

BERIKUT petikan PUJI-PUJIAN AULO untuk si nabi cabul....
"And surely thou hast sublime morals" (Q.68:4).

“Indeed in the Messenger of Allah you have a good example to follow" (Q.33:21).

We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures. (Q.21:107).

Verily this is the word of a most honorable Messenger, (Q.81.19)

wow...I wonder why this sick religion is still campaigning its piss TODAY!
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

6. PEMBUNUHAN Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 826:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud:
Sa'd bin Mu'adh came to Mecca with the intention of performing 'Umra, and stayed at the house of Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan, for Umaiya himself used to stay at Sa'd's house when he passed by Medina on his way to Sham. Umaiya said to Sad, "Will you wait till midday when the people are (at their homes), then you may go and perform the Tawaf round the Ka'ba?" So, while Sad was going around the Ka'ba, Abu Jahl came and asked, "Who is that who is performing Tawaf?" Sad replied, "I am Sad." Abu Jahl said, "Are you circumambulating the Ka'ba safely although you have given refuge to Muhammad and his companions?" Sad said, "Yes," and they started quarreling. Umaiya said to Sad, "Don't shout at Abi-l-Hakam (i.e. Abu Jahl), for he is chief of the valley (of Mecca)." Sad then said (to Abu Jahl). 'By Allah, if you prevent me from performing the Tawaf of the Ka'ba, I will spoil your trade with Sham." Umaiya kept on saying to Sad, "Don't raise your voice." and kept on taking hold of him. Sad became furious and said, (to Umaiya), "Be away from me, for I have heard Muhammad saying that he will kill you." Umaiya said, "Will he kill me?" Sad said, "Yes." Umaiya said, "By Allah! When Muhammad says a thing, he never tells a lie." Umaiya went to his wife and said to her, "Do you know what my brother from Yathrib (i.e. Medina) has said to me?" She said, "What has he said?" He said, "He claims that he has heard Muhammad claiming that he will kill me."

She said, By Allah! Muhammad never tells a lie." So when the infidels started to proceed for Badr (Battle) and declared war (against the Muslims), his wife said to him, "Don't you remember what your brother from Yathrib told you?" Umaiya decided not to go but Abu Jahl said to him, "You are from the nobles of the valley of Mecca), so you should accompany us for a day or two." He went with them and thus Allah got him killed.

PENJELASAN:
SEPERTINYA AULO sangat khawatir untuk bisa secepatnya memenuhi setiap keinginan MUHAMMAD. AISHA mengamati hal ini dalam beberapa kesempatan, AISHA melihat MUHAMMAD mengumumkan untuk membunuh Umaiya. APAKAH pembunuhan UMAIYA ini adalah dilakukan AULO atau malah dilakukan SA'D NAMUN yang lebih PENTING UNTUK DIKETAHUI adalah EKSEKUSI UMAIYA adalah BERDASARKAN keinginan MUHAMMAD sehingga para pengikutnya segera bergegas untuk MEMENUHInya. DALAM banyak kesempatan, MUHAMMAD sering mengumumkan pembunuhan atas musuh-musuhnya, DAN itupun sungguh-sungguh TERJADI!
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

7. PEMBUNUHAN `Amr b. Jihash

Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Hisham, on page 438:

One of Yamin's family told me that the apostle said to Yamin, 'Have you seen the way your cousin has treated me and what he proposed to do?' Thereupon Yamin gave a man money to kill `Amr b. Jihash and he did kill him, or so they allege.
Supposedly `Amr intended to or suggested to kill Muhammad, but the only evidence for this allegation is that Muhammad had a revelation about this. He is killed not based on facts that he tried to kill Muhammad, but based only on Muhammad's suspicion.

MUHAMMAD menyuruh MEMBUNUH `Amr b. Jihash melalui Yamin hanya berdasarkan DUGAAN saja. RAJA B.I.A.D.A.B iniLAH JUNJUNGAN 1BILLION PEOPLE on EARTH?

KAFIR's CATCHPHRASE:
"Islam is an organised crime against humanity"

Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

13. PEMBUNUHAN SEPULUH ORANG MEKAH (THE MECAN TEN)

Tabaqat, Vol 2, page 168.

"The apostle of Allah entered through Adhakhir, [into Mecca], and prohibited fighting. He ordered six men and four women to be killed, they were (1) Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl, (2) Habbar Ibn al-Aswad, (3) Abd Allah Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Sarh, (4) Miqyas Ibn Sababah al-Laythi, (5) al-Huwayrith Ibn Nuqaydh, (6) Abd Abbah Ibn Hilal Ibn Khatal al-Adrami, (7) Hind Bint Utbah, (8) Sarah, the mawlat (enfranchised girl) of Amr Ibn Hashim, (9) Fartana and (10) Qaribah"

APOLOGIST MUSLIMS answer could be:
"any EVIL or VICE committed by Muhammad could actually be a virtue in disguise. AND Muhammad is the exception"

"SETIAP kejahatan yang dilakukan MUHAMMAD BISA SAJA akan berguna PADA AKHIRNYA (di mata AULO). DAN BAGI MUSLIMS MUHAMMAD adalah PENGECUALIAN!.
sapujagad

Post by sapujagad »

tapi ada juga muslim yang berpendapat, itu adalah sisi "kemanusiaan" MuhamMAD, bukan sisi kenabiannya, jadi harap maklum kalau 'manusia' MohamMAD berbuat salah

(ini meniru konsep bahwa Yesus=Tuhan=Manusia ...... biasalah muslim mencontek konsep2 kristen)
feodor fathon FF

Post by feodor fathon FF »

ha ha siaran ulangan ini sudah pernah dibahas ...ujung2 nya pandangan NAIF dan TIDAK REALISTIS ...

ini ibarat membicarakan reaksi dan melupakan aksi ...sok mikir dulu dah
curious

Post by curious »

siaran ulangan, karena muslim gampang lupa sih.. jadi cuma mengingatkan :)

toh sejarah tidak pernah berubah, fie. jadi masih berlaku
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

BETULLLLLLLLl, SUPAYA mengingatkan si MUSLIM stubborn akan keberingasan MUHAMMAD. LAGIAN ini topik TERINDAH sepanjang masa kok tentang MUHAMMAD. FORUM-FORUM lain semacam ini (FFI BELANDA) malah membahasnya secara lebih mendalam!KENAPA KITA TIDAK?...
SQUALL LION HEART

Post by SQUALL LION HEART »

Yup.. biar kite2 dan muslim2 yang masih baru mengerti dikitlah betapa kejamnya si moh....

buka mata buka hati..
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

sapujagad wrote:tapi ada juga muslim yang berpendapat, itu adalah sisi "kemanusiaan" MuhamMAD, bukan sisi kenabiannya, jadi harap maklum kalau 'manusia' MohamMAD berbuat salah

(ini meniru konsep bahwa Yesus=Tuhan=Manusia ...... biasalah muslim mencontek konsep2 kristen)
INI untuk netter muslims yang baru bergabung dan yang tak pernah tau tentang ISLAM dan MUHAMMAD. INI SITE membuka TOPENG ISLAM dengan MEMBUKA KEBENARAN TTG AJARAN ISLAM. KEBENARAN itu PAHIT! Jawaban DANGKAL dari muslims adalah SEMUA untuk MUHAMMAD adalah PENGECUALIAN!...NAMUN hal ini sudah disanggah oleh banyak PENGERITIK ISLAM termasuk ALI SINA. JAWABAN para muslim itu sangat gampang disanggah dengan PRINSIP GOLDEN RULE.

1.I do not want to be assassinated and hence I do not assassinate others.
AKU tak mau DIBUNUH maka aku tak mau MEMBUNUH orang lain. KENYATAANNYA MUHAMMAD membunuh BANYAK ORANG!

2. I do not want another person invade my town kill me, loot my belonging, enslave my children and sleep with my wife. So I do not do such things to others.

AKU tak mau orang lain menyerang kotaku, menjarahnya, memperbudak anak-anakku dan tidur dengan istriku. JADI aku tak mau melakukan HAL seperti itu kpd orang lain.
KENYATAANNYA: MUHAMMAD menjarah, memperbudak dan MENIDURI wanita hasil JARAHAN pada MALAM yang sama SUAMInya dihabisin!

3. I do not enjoy being second class citizen, being subdued and humiliated and pay penalty for my right to believe in the religion of my choice, hence I do not do this to others.

AKU tak mau menjadi warga kelas dua, dijajah, direndahkan dan dipaksa membayar DENDA hanya karena hakku untuk memilih agama. MAKA AKU tak mau melakukannya kepada orang lain.
KENYATAANYA:MUHAMMAD menerapkan PAJAK dan JIZYA bagi mereka yang menolak ISLAM!

4. I do not like to have a tutelary who can beat me if I fail to obey. Therefore I do not treat my wife in this manner.

AKU tak mau mempunyai seorang tuan atau pengawal yang bisa memukulku jika aku tak melakukan perintahnya. JADI aku juga tak mau memperlakukan istriku seperti itu.
KENYATAANNYA:MUHAMMAD malah MEMUKUL istrinya dengan tanpa alasan atau hanya karena ISTERINYA menolak tidur dengannya!

5. I do not like to be dealt with dishonestly, be lied to and cheated. Therefore I think dishonesty is evil and there are no exceptions to this rule.

AKU tak suka dikibulin, ditipu atau dikadalin. KARENA itu aku pikir KETIDAKJUJURAN adalah KEJAHATAN dan tidak ada pengecualian untuk ini.
KENYATAANNYA; MUHAMMAD mengajarkan boleh NGIBUL asalkan demi agama dan AULO!
feodor fathon FF

Post by feodor fathon FF »

sudahlah ini pernah dibnatah dan nenek BIBAH gak jawab2 tuh mabuuur

topik ini nostalgia gue waktu anyar2 masuk sini .... dianggap cetek sama si Adadeh .... :lol: http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... 7020#17020
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

stubborn muslim satu ini seperti sebelumnya self-proclaiming! KAU saja tak bisa jawab postKU mau bilang menang...menang....bantah...sanggah...maburrrrr...BIAR elo TAU aja MEREKA MALAS MELAYANI kau debat, jika CARA debatmu seperti anak PESANTREN tak ada esensi debat!

MAU LIHAT tingkat kebodohanmu? MUTER-MUTER...TAQIYYA...HANCUR! disini:

http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... &start=140