Stress Berat Saat Sumber Contekan Mati

Kehidupan, pengikut, kepercayaan, pikiran dan ucapan Muhammad.
MUHAMAD S.A.W

Post by MUHAMAD S.A.W »

MuridMurtad wrote:Dalam ajaran Kresten, siapa saja bisa mandapat pesan (tidak harus nabi) dari malaikat. Juga siapa saja bisa manjadi rasul (missionaris). Kalau ente baca kisah-kisah mengenai orang suci di Katholik , misalnya : Jeanne de Arc yang mendapat pesan dari malaikat Mikhail, dan berhasil memenangkan perang , maka menurut ajaran Khatolik siapapun bisa mendapat wahyu atau menjadi nabi atau rasul dan tidak harus membawa agama baru. Tapi kemudian sama Muhammad wahyu itu dikangkangi sendiri, dehingga tidak ada orang lain yang boleh mengaku dapat wahyu atau bertemu dengan alaikat,……………malah tidak boleh ada rasul lagi sesudah dia……takut kesaingi kali.

Jadi kalau Waraqah mengatakan Muhammad mendapat wahyu dari Jibril dan kalaupun dia mengatakan Muh bakal menjadi rasul, bukan berarti akan membawa agama baru, melainkan menjadi seperti missionaris Kristen. Tapi sayang Waraqah keburu mati, dan Muhammad makin hari penyakitnya makin kambuh, disamping tentu saja Yahudi ikut memperangaruhi jalan pikiran Muhammad….terutama ketika di Medinah.(Yahudi dan Kresten waktu itu bermusuhan), maka ayat-ayat Taurat yang sudah di mansukhkan oleh Kresten seperti pembunuhan, hukum rajam , dan ayat perang, dijadikan dasar hukum oleh Muhamad. Tentu saja semula Yahudi mengajarkan itu kerena ingin memanfaatkan Muhammad dengan harapan bisa dijadikan seperti Iskandar Zul Karnaen yang mengembalikan Yahudi ke Yerusalem, tapi sebagaimana kebanyakan penyakit otak makin tahun keadaannya makin parah maka Muhammadpun tidak terkendali lagi seperti kuda liar sehingga menjadi senjata makan tuan.. bagi Yahudi sendiri.

Jadi timbulnya Islam sebenarnya kerena intrik politik antara Yahudi yang ingin kembali ke Yerusalem, Nasrani yang dicurigai mewakili Byzantium dan kondisi Arab Jahiliyah yang jadi bahan ejekan bangsa lain kerena penyembahan berhalanya. Sementara Muhammad sendiri seperti juga Hitler termasuk penderita psikosis yang menjadikannya megalomaniak...
--
feodor fathon FF

Post by feodor fathon FF »

mari menjadi waraqa-waraqa baru !!
MUHAMAD S.A.W

Post by MUHAMAD S.A.W »

MUHAMAD S.A.W wrote:

Sepi..gak ada yg ber argumen :((((
lovely_kin

Post by lovely_kin »

ihhh...nanti muhammad di omelin bu guru lochhh gara-gara suka nyontek...
Sashimi

Post by Sashimi »

enak banget yaa cari duit dengan cara nyontek...., gua juga mau ah ngaku2 nabi...tebas2in pala orang yang ngga mau bayar pajak ke gue
infidel&kufir

Post by infidel&kufir »

Pantesan mamad gak lulus jadi pendeta.... tukang nyontek sih.....
NoMind

Post by NoMind »

feodor fathon FF wrote:ha ha ha ....coba renungkan lagi apa kata Aisya :

1. waraqa menterjemah injilnya belum tamat
2. tdk ada kecurigaan waraqa Muhamamd menjiplak
3. 99 % ayat Quran turun setelah waraqa wafat ...

mikiiiiiir
Tidak ada sama sekali disebutkan bahwa Waraqa tidak tamat menterjemahkan injil ataupun Alkitab ke dalam bahasa Arab. Kemungkinan, Waraqa sudah mempunyai kitab2, termasuk yang aprocryphal, yang sudah diterjemahkan ke dalam bahasa Arab. Pada saat Waraqa mati, Muhammad sedikit shock karena tidak tahu mau mencomot ayat mana dari kitab2 milik Waraqa. Hal ini juga masuk akal mengapa ayat2 Al Quran diturunkan secara bertahap karena Muhammad perlu waktu untuk membaca dan menghafalkan serta memilah2 contekannya.

Bayangkan, setelah kematian Waraqa, saking shocknya Muhammad berkali-kali mencoba untuk bunuh diri.

With Best Regards,
NoMind
KELIHGO

Post by KELIHGO »

Muhammad memang diakui oleh seorang PENDETA BUHAIRA sebagai NABI terakhir,kalau yang dikatakan seorang PENDETA BUHAIRA emang betul,ini sesuai dengan INJIL yang dikeluarkan PENDETA ITU,makanya jadilah pengikut PENDETA BUHAIRA saja,nah seandainya MUHAMMAD mau nyomot ayat ketika WARAQAH meninggal kenapa kagak ke pengikut PENDETA BUHAIRA SAJA,atau pengikut WARAQAh,lagian anda kagak punya bukti dimata saya bahwa MUHAMMAD pernah mau Bunuh diri

PENGAKUAN NASRANI PENGIKUT PENDETA BUKHAIRA ; KAMI TELAH MELIHAT SEORANG ANAK KECIL YANG DILINDUGI SEBUAH AWAN,KETIKA ITU BAPAK PENDETA MENGAJAK MAKAN-MAKAN,TETAPI ANAK ITU MASIH DILUAR.BAPAK MELARANGNYA MAKAN DULUAN,KEMUDIAN DATANGLAH ANAK ITU,KETIKA ITU TERJADI DIALOG ANTARA PAMAN NABI DENGAN BAPAK BUKHAIRA

PENDETA BUKHAIRA : Siapakah anak ini

PAMAN MUHAMMAD ; Dia adalah AHMAD

PENDETA BUKHAIRA ; NAMUS AKBAR,DEMI RUHUL KUDUS sesungguhnya ISA .AS pernah berkata didalam injilnya telah datang NABI TERAKHIR untuk UMATNYA,dia bernama AHMAD,WAHAI PAMAN AHMAD cepatlah pulang,jangan kau beritahu keberadaan anak ini,sesungguhnya aku takut ORANG-ORANG YAHUDI AKAN MENGANIAYANYA
NoMind

Post by NoMind »

KELIHGO wrote:Muhammad memang diakui oleh seorang PENDETA BUHAIRA sebagai NABI terakhir,kalau yang dikatakan seorang PENDETA BUHAIRA emang betul,ini sesuai dengan INJIL yang dikeluarkan PENDETA ITU,makanya jadilah pengikut PENDETA BUHAIRA saja,nah seandainya MUHAMMAD mau nyomot ayat ketika WARAQAH meninggal kenapa kagak ke pengikut PENDETA BUHAIRA SAJA,atau pengikut WARAQAh,lagian anda kagak punya bukti dimata saya bahwa MUHAMMAD pernah mau Bunuh diri
Ada hadist sahih yang meriyawatkan upaya Muhammad beberapa kali untuk mencoba membunuh diri dengan melompat dari bukti tinggi.

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9, Book 87. Interpretation Of Dreams. Hadith 111.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 7.sbt.html
Narrated By 'Aisha:

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

With Best Regards,
NoMind
KELIHGO

Post by KELIHGO »

APAKAH DALAM HADISTitu HANYA AISHAH SAJA YANG BERKATA COBA ITU MEMBUKTIKAN HANYA 1 saja yang mengatakan,Hadistnya belum Valid kok,liat nih HAdistnya

1. Narrated 'Aisha:

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.
Narrated By 'Aisha:

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

3. Narrated By 'Aisha :
The Prophet returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic. Waraqa asked (the Prophet), "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet) Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."
4. Narrated By 'Aisha :
The Prophet returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic. Waraqa asked (the Prophet), "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet) Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."

5. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: While Allah's Apostle was talking about the period of pause in revelation. He said in his narration. "Once while I was walking, all of a sudden I heard a voice from the sky. I looked up and saw to my surprise, the same Angel as had visited me in the cave of Hira.' He was sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I got afraid of him and came back home and said, Wrap me! Wrap me!" So they covered him and then Allah revealed:
'O you, wrapped up! Arise and warn and your Lord magnify, and your garments purify and dessert the idols.' (74.1-5)
Abu Salama said, "(Rijz) are the idols which the people of the Pre-lslamic period used to worship." After this the revelation started coming frequently and regularly.

Dan belum ada Hadist yang di Shahihkan oleh para sahabat NABI
prisca

Re: Stress Berat Saat Sumber Contekan Mati

Post by prisca »

ternyata sudah ada thread ttg percobaan bunuh diri Muhammad..

ijin tandain thread.. :prayer:

regards,
prisca
Rashid

Post by Rashid »

prisca wrote:ternyata sudah ada thread ttg percobaan bunuh diri Muhammad..

ijin tandain thread.. :prayer:

regards,
prisca
Memangnya kenapa ukhti?
Penasaran yee?
Sahih Bukhari. Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9, Book 87. Interpretation Of Dreams. Hadith 111.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 7.sbt.html
Narrated 'Aisha:

Sahih Bukhari. Vol 4, Book 55. Prophets. Hadith 605.
Narrated 'Aisha:

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 6, Book 60. Prophetic Commentary On The Qur'an (Tafseer Of The Prophet (pbuh)). Hadith 478.

Narrated 'Aisha:

Then Allah's Apostle returned with that experience; and the muscles between his neck and shoulders were trembling till he came upon Khadija (his wife) and said, "Cover me!" They covered him, and when the state of fear was over, he said to Khadija, "O Khadija! What is wrong with me? I was afraid that something bad might happen to me." Then he told her the story. Khadija said, "Nay! But receive the good tidings! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you, for by Allah, you keep good relations with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, entertain your guests generously and assist those who are stricken with calamities." Khadija then took him to Waraqa bin Naufil, the son of Khadija's paternal uncle. Waraqa had been converted to Christianity in the Pre-lslamic Period and used to write Arabic and write of the Gospel in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said (to Waraqa), "O my cousin! Listen to what your nephew is going to say." Waraqa said, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet then described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same Angel (Gabriel) who was sent to Moses. I wish I were young." He added some other statement. Allah's Apostle asked, "Will these people drive me out?" Waraqa said, "Yes, for nobody brought the like of what you have brought, but was treated with hostility. If I were to remain alive till your day (when you start preaching). then I would support you strongly." But a short while later Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was paused (stopped) for a while so that Allah's Apostle was very much grieved.

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: While Allah's Apostle was talking about the period of pause in revelation. He said in his narration. "Once while I was walking, all of a sudden I heard a voice from the sky. I looked up and saw to my surprise, the same Angel as had visited me in the cave of Hira.' He was sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I got afraid of him and came back home and said, Wrap me! Wrap me!" So they covered him and then Allah revealed:

'O you, wrapped up! Arise and warn and your Lord magnify, and your garments purify and dessert the idols.' (74.1-5)

Abu Salama said, "(Rijz) are the idols which the people of the Pre-lslamic period used to worship." After this the revelation started coming frequently and regularly.
:rofl: :rofl: percaya ukhti?
Rashid

Post by Rashid »

Dengerin ape kate Al-Quran
4:29 wrote:Sahih International: O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.
Ade lage:
49:13 wrote:Sahih International: O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
[-X [-X Hadith dari sumber nyang kagak sahih
:rolling: semuanye bersumber dari Aisha :rofl:
ReligionofFraud

Post by ReligionofFraud »

Standar ganda muslim detected, biasa kalau hadis tidak sesuai hati bilang dhoif,
kalau sesuai bilang sohih, aya-aya wae ](*,)
simplyguest

Post by simplyguest »

Rashid wrote:Hadith dari sumber nyang kagak sahih
semuanye bersumber dari Aisha
ReligionofFraud wrote:Standar ganda muslim detected, biasa kalau hadis tidak sesuai hati bilang dhoif,
kalau sesuai bilang sohih, aya-aya wae
Namanya juga muslim shiah. Benci banget sama yang namanya aisha.
Jangankan haditsnya, kematiannya aja dirayain kok sama mereka... :green:

CP, PS, CS, noah, dll, kok pada diem ya istri kesayangan nabi besarnya dihina2 sama si rashid ?
Pada setuju kali ya? :-k
keeamad

Post by keeamad »

aisha yg dianggap pelacur oleh syiah itu ya ... ?
http://aboeshafiyyah.wordpress.com/2012 ... -jahannam/

Pantesan syiah sampang dibantai,
na cuma sekedar jadi pengikut gulam ahmad yg mengaku nabi aja, DIBANTAI ....
APALAGI YANG JELAS2X MENGHINA ISTRI KESAYANGAN nabi ....

Ayo palero, capten, cresent, GOROK TU SI RASHID ....
:axe:
prisca

Post by prisca »

Rashid wrote:Dengerin ape kate Al-Quran:
4:29 wrote:Sahih International: O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.
Ade lage:
49:13 wrote:Sahih International: O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
[-X [-X Hadith dari sumber nyang kagak sahih
:rolling: semuanye bersumber dari Aisha :rofl:
maksudnya apa mas Rashid?
yg saya garis bawah itu yg dimaksud adalah nabi anda???? Image
jk nabi anda tdk melakukan percobaan bunuh diri, lalu yg berjihad itu ngikut kata siapa mas Rashid?

yg diikuti para muslim itu kan hanya alquran dan nabi anda...
dari ayat yg anda berikan sdh jelas, bahwa bukan mengikuti alquran...berarti ngikutin nabi anda dunk?
kok bisa dikatakan tidak sahih?Image
Rashid

Post by Rashid »

keeamad wrote:aisha yg dianggap pelacur oleh syiah itu ya ... ?
http://aboeshafiyyah.wordpress.com/2012 ... -jahannam/
Mat, ente ngasih link ape?
Ngibul yee ente, link ntuh adalah link nyang kagak bersumber dari nyang asli.

Ane mah udeh ngasih ukhti Prisca link nyang asli, biar doi ngerti, nyang ane kasih sumbernye asli dari penganutnye Mat, bukannye pendapat kayak nyang ente kasih [-X
:lol: mat mat laen kale ricek ricek dulu kroscek kroscek dulu, link ntuh bise dipercaye ape kagak
Rashid

Post by Rashid »

Mat, ente jangan kaget yee, bace ne 4 perempuan nyang Allah pilih:
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) said: "The most excellent of the women of all worlds whom Allah chose over all women are: Asiya the wife of Pharaoh, Mary the daughter of Imran, Khadija the daughter of Khuwaylid, and Fatimah the daughter of Muhammad."

ref:
- Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, p702
- al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p157, who said this tradition is authentic
based on the criteria of two Shaikhs (al-Bukhari and Muslim)
- Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, p135
- Fadha'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p755, Tradition #1325
- Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu'aym, v2, p344
- Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, p223
- al-Isti'ab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v4, p377
- al-Awsat by al-Tabarani, as well as Ibn Habban

Ade lage Mat, biar ente ngarti: Ibn Abbas narrated:

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) said: Four women are the mistress of the worlds: Mary, Asiya (the wife of Pharaoh), Khadija, and Fatimah. And the most excellent one among them in the world is Fatimah."

ref: Ibn Asakir, Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor
Rashid

Post by Rashid »

Ane kasih dah penyejuk iman.

Ne ane kasih ente ente ape nyang nabi Muhammad SAW kate tentang Aisha:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 336 wrote:Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to 'Aisha's house (i.e. eastwards), he said thrice, "Affliction (will appear from) here," and, "from where the side of the Satan's head comes out (i.e. from the East)."

:lol: biar ente ente tambah sejuk, ane kasih dah buat ente ape kate ayatulloh
Surah Tahrim, 66:5 wrote:Maybe, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you, submissive, faithful, obedient, penitent, adorers, fasters, widows and virgins.

:lol: ane mah ngikut ape kate baginda & Allah Ta'ala aje :turban:

Udeh paham belom?