Film The Innocent Prophet

Kehidupan, pengikut, kepercayaan, pikiran dan ucapan Muhammad.
walet

Film The Innocent Prophet

Post by walet »

The Innocent Prophet – Movie Coming Soon

October 29, 2012
By mundoimran

http://mundosinislam.com/the-innocent-prophet/

Hi friends

It was a busy month, working on the Project of movie on Islam as I promised to all of you. There is good news and less good news. Well, let´s start from the less good one.

Delay in the release of movie

I promised to all of you that I will release the movie in the month of October. But now it has to be released on 14th of December. The reason behind this delay is no compromise with the quality and good preparation. The voice recording, music arrangements, video recording and editing are quite hard jobs, but I am happy that I have finished almost half of that. The voice recording and music arrangements for the Spanish and Hindi versions are done. Next I will have to concentrate on English, Urdu and Indonesian versions.

On coming Tuesday I have scheduled the video recording on some good locations of Madrid. I believe that in the month of November I will be able to finish all the arrangements and release the movie on 14th of December 2012.

Dr. Terry Jones gets involved in the project

There is another reason behind the delay. Guess what? I am sure everyone is familiar with “Dr. Terry Jones” from United States. I feel proud to announce that Dr. Terry Jones is supporting me in my project of movie and the great news is that he personally will be travelling to Spain in the month of December for releasing the movie online. I also feel honoured for the fact that Dr. Jones has appointed me the representative of his organization “Stand Up America Now” in Spain. Please find the press release from Dr. Jones by clicking the following link:

http://www.standupamericanow.org/press- ... adrid-spai

Before I was alone, but now I have a big name like Dr. Terry Jones on my back. Apart of that many Spanish political groups are backing me too. The project which I started from a room has reached to the good studios and several good locations of Madrid.

Volunteers needed for Arabic translation

As you all know that I am making this movie in English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu and Indonesian. But it´s my wish that we can make a special version with the Arabic subtitle for the Arabic world so they also can recognize the dirty truth of Muhammad. I need help of some volunteers who can do this translation for me. It´s about 14 pages of A4 size which need to get translated into Arabic. The movie´s length is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Trailer coming soon

Even though I need more time to release the movie but I am able to release at least the trailer right now. As I told you before that on Tuesday I have planned the video recording. Once I finish that video recording, I will release a short trailer for all of you. It may be 7th of November 2012 when you can watch the trailer on my website http://www.mundosinislam.com

Title of the movie

After a long confusion and hard fight between my heart and mind I have decided the title of my movie. It will be “The Innocent Prophet”. I know it is very similar to the recently released movie “The Innocence of Muslims”. But believe me I have no intentions to copy that title. I decided to go for the title “The Innocent Prophet” because I wanted to use it as a taunt on Muhammad. Calling him innocent is like slapping him. It is simply a taunt on Muhammad that how innocent he was that he used to kill people, abuse minors, create false religion, but still he was very innocent.

That is all for today. See you on 7th of November 2012 with the trailer of the movie “The Innocent Prophet”. Thank you very much

Yours sincerely
Imran Firasat (Spain)
http://www.mundosinislam.com

Stop Islam Now Before It is Too Late

Makasih buat yg kasih link murtadin bikin film
momed_xxx3

Re: Film The Innocent Prophet

Post by momed_xxx3 »

Mudah2an kualitas filmnya bsa lbh bagus drpd "inn0cent of muslim", scara pmbuatan film kmarin msh trlihat amatir, sm0ga ni bsa lbh profesi0nal n bagus lg, byar bsa lbh heb0h lg
Mohmed Bin Atang

Post by Mohmed Bin Atang »

Mantap nih..
ntar akan mucul innocent2 yang lain..
Innocent Al-quran, Innocent Auloh, Innocent Masjid dll

Makin jelas dah kebusukan ajaran eslam
Murtadiningrat

Post by Murtadiningrat »

Waoowww...Mantapps euy
Ada versi Indonesia nya juga...wuih siap2 deh FPI kebakaran jenggot.
Tapi bagus juga sih ada versi Indonesia nya biar muslim indo yang **** biar langsung ngerti kelakuan nabinya.
Gua dukung deh kalau film tsb ada yang jual VCD bajakannya.

Eh , kira2 kapan release nya tuh ? maksudnya trailer nya udah ada di youtube blm ?
Mohmed Bin Atang

Post by Mohmed Bin Atang »

Murtadiningrat wrote:Waoowww...Mantapps euy
Ada versi Indonesia nya juga...wuih siap2 deh FPI kebakaran jenggot.
Tapi bagus juga sih ada versi Indonesia nya biar muslim indo yang **** biar langsung ngerti kelakuan nabinya.
Gua dukung deh kalau film tsb ada yang jual VCD bajakannya.

Eh , kira2 kapan release nya tuh ? maksudnya trailer nya udah ada di youtube blm ?
Trailernya tgl 7 bulan ini..
Filmnya luncur bulan depan, kalo ngga salah pas tgl 14
paidjoh

Post by paidjoh »

wah... bakalan ada the innocent Amook all over the world part II #-o #-o [-X

nabi2 agama lain yang dipelimkan kok gak bikin umatnya kesurupan seperti para unta ya ?? :-k
raiderx13

Post by raiderx13 »

di tunggu deh kapan munculnya tu film =D>
gateway

Post by gateway »

paidjoh wrote:wah... bakalan ada the innocent Amook all over the world part II #-o #-o [-X

nabi2 agama lain yang dipelimkan kok gak bikin umatnya kesurupan seperti para unta ya ?? :-k
Pendiri agama/nabi dari agama/kepercayaan besar di dunia ini selain islam bertindak tanduk sesuai dan sejalan dgn ajaran Tuhan Sejati.Sehingga penganutnya juga dapat melihat mana yg benar/bukan.
Sedangkan muhammadnya islam bertindak tanduk sesuai dgn nafsu setan yg dibungkus kata2 manis penuh tipu sehingga tidak heran kalau penganutnya ngamuk kesetanan kalau tingkah laku nabi sesatnya dibuka baik dgn tulisan ataupun difilmkan.
MaNuSiA_bLeGuG

Post by MaNuSiA_bLeGuG »

yg gw heran, kenapa dia niat memnbuat translate berbahasa indo ? apa punya kenalan org indo juga kali ya ? :lol:
Murtadiningrat

Post by Murtadiningrat »

MaNuSiA_bLeGuG wrote:yg gw heran, kenapa dia niat memnbuat translate berbahasa indo ? apa punya kenalan org indo juga kali ya ? :lol:
Itu dia bro....tebakan gua ini pesenan kapir kolopir FFI wkwkwkwkwkwk . Gua yakin ada sukarelawan kafir FFI yang menjadi translator.
Dan melihat Indonesia sebagai target pemurtadan yang efektif dan mendukung Murtadin-murtadin yang baru , karena mereka tau Indonesia bahasa inggrisnya jeblok...ya udeh sekalian aja dibikin Dubbing/text versi Indonesia nya , biar lebih straight to the point.
sodrun

Post by sodrun »

MaNuSiA_bLeGuG wrote:yg gw heran, kenapa dia niat memnbuat translate berbahasa indo ? apa punya kenalan org indo juga kali ya ? :lol:
Murtadiningrat wrote: Itu dia bro....tebakan gua ini pesenan kapir kolopir FFI wkwkwkwkwkwk . Gua yakin ada sukarelawan kafir FFI yang menjadi translator.
Dan melihat Indonesia sebagai target pemurtadan yang efektif dan mendukung Murtadin-murtadin yang baru , karena mereka tau Indonesia bahasa inggrisnya jeblok...ya udeh sekalian aja dibikin Dubbing/text versi Indonesia nya , biar lebih straight to the point.
Belum tentu ada "oknum" FFI yang terlibat ..
Bisa jadi produsernya tahu bahwa islam di indonesia "OMZET"-nya cukup besar sehingga mereka menganggap bahwa negri ini merupakan pasar yang bagus untuk film tersebut !
:green:
Utbahbinabuwaqqash

Post by Utbahbinabuwaqqash »

ADA boss! Mungkin salah satunya mister ADAdeh kaleee hi..hi..hi..
momed_xxx3

Post by momed_xxx3 »

wajarlah Indonesia kan negara dengan populasi muslim terbesar di dunia Cmiiw...... yha kalo orang indo mah tersebar di negara2 lain khususnya Spanyol, lha kalo niat mah pasti ada yg bisa diajak kerjasama.....
walet

Post by walet »

Dah tanggal 7, yg pertama posting dpt bidadari
miau miau

Post by miau miau »

mana mana? Penasaran euy!
miau miau

Post by miau miau »

@walet : saya bidadara aja ya hahahaha
kokokbeluk
Location: Bukan TUHAN yang ngomong ame muhammad saw di gua hira! TAPI hantu!

Post by kokokbeluk »

The Innocent Prophet

Official Trailer by MURTADIN islam Imran Firasat (Spain)..... :finga:
Akhir-nya diluncurkan!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: