Muhammad Ternyata Homo Juga

Kehidupan, pengikut, kepercayaan, pikiran dan ucapan Muhammad.
walet

Muhammad Ternyata Homo Juga

Post by walet »

Buat Muslim yang protes, silakan bakar hadist sahihnya.

Oleh: Murtadin Zakaria Botros
Sumber:
./viewtopic.php?f=67&t=32377

Dg demikian Botros, setelah berkali-kali meminta maaf pada para pemirsa muslimnya, sambil mengatakan betapa hal ini sangat memalukan baginya berkata: “Look! Kami cuma pembaca doang disini, membacakan apa yang kami dapat sendiri dari buku-buku islam! Jika para muslim tidak suka, mereka harus membakar buku2 islam itu langsung, jangan membakar orang yang membacanya.”

Anekdot pertama yang dibicarakan sang Father berputar sekitar sebuah hadis yang, oleh sementara Ulama disebut ‘lemah’, tapi meski demikian, menurut Botros telah muncul dalam 44 buah buku2 islam dunia – termasuk beberapa koleksi yang sangat dihormati seperti Hadis Sunan Bayhaqi dan Al-Halabi.

Menurut Hadis ini, seseorang bernama Zahir, yang selalu mengatakan pada setiap orang bahwa “sang nabi mencintaiku,”

berkata bahwa satu hari Muhammad mengendap-endap dibelakangnya dan memeluk dia dengan ketat. Zahir, yang kaget, berteriak sambil meronta utk melepaskan diri, “Lepaskan aku!” setelah berpaling dia melihat bahwa yang memeluknya adalah Muhammad, dia berhenti meronta dan langsung “menyandarkan punggungnya pada dada Muhammad – doa2 dan berkah untuknya.”

Hadis ‘nyeleneh’ lainnya ada dalam Sunan Bayhaqi dan bisa dilacak hingga ke Hadis Sunan Abu Dawud (satu dari enam koleksi Hadis tersahih),
yang menyatakan bahwa Muhammad mengangkat baju depannya bagi seorang pria yang mana pria itu langsung menciumi seluruh tubuhnya, “dari pusar hingga ke ketiak.”

Botros menatap kamera dengan muka yang ‘aneh’ sambil berkata, “bayangkan jika Sheikh Al Azhar (Persamaan paling dekat bagi para muslim untuk Sang Pausnya kaum Katolik) berkeliling mengangkat-angkat bajunya agar para pria bisa menciumi tubuh itu” (sang Father Botros lalu membuat bunyi-bunyian seperti ciuman, utk menambah efek perkataannya).

Sang Presenter berkata: “Pastinya masih ada yang lain lagi?”

Botros: “Tentu saja ada. Tidak kurang dari 20 buku Islam – seperti hadisnya Ahmad Bin Hanbal – menyatakan bahwa Muhammad suka mengisap lidah2 anak lelaki dan anak perempuan”…
gaston31

Re: Muhammad Ternyata Homo Juga

Post by gaston31 »

Kok TS ga postingin haditsnya utk dicek ya?
ada apa ini?
borjuis

Post by borjuis »

Subhanolloh walet,beginikah yg namanya ajaran kasih? :green:

ya :green:
beginilah seharusnya ajaran damai:
http://ihwansalafy.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... i-di-gaza/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zaenal Arifin, di/pada Januari 8th, 2009 pada 9:00 am Dikatakan:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! TERKUTUKLAH BANGSA YAHUDI DAN ORANG-ORANG KAFIR!!
hidayanti, di/pada Januari 8th, 2009 pada 6:28 pm Dikatakan:

laknatullah untuk bangsa israel.selamanya mujahid ALlah ga akan menyerah…ALLAHUAKBAR
kata2qta, di/pada Januari 8th, 2009 pada 8:57 am Dikatakan:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Terkutuklah bangsa Yahudi!!!
mey

Post by mey »

waduh.. pernah sih liat disalah satu thread dulu foto2 muhamad kulum2an ma anak cowo..

kirain foto rekayasa aja tp ternyata ada dihaditsmya jg..
buah ts mohon dicantumin referensinya donk.
walet

Post by walet »

Ikuti aja link podrock di link di atas..... Seruuuuu....
Kadal bener neh nabi satu ini....

Ini ada sumber lain dari internet, coba saya kumpulin beberapa scandal sex muhammad

Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi:

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him.”

Another curious hadith contained in Sunan Bayhaqi and which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud(one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man who proceeded to kiss his entire torso, “from his bellybutton to his armpits.”

Anyway here is some other examples of Mohammeds sick nature:

Lusting after baby girls
Ahmad bin Hanbal reported that Mohammed desired to marry a 2yo girl he saw in her mother’s arms. Mohammed encouraged his followers and said to Jabir bin Abdullah : “why didn’t you marry a young girl so you might play with her?”

Thighing
Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini says:"It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his male member between her thighs, and to kiss her."

Mohammed married 6yo Aisha
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. [Bukhari 7.62.64]

Tongue kissing boys and girls
Hadiths of Ahmad bin Hanbal—Muhammad used sucked on the tongues of boys and girls.” Abu Hurreira named Hassan and Hussein (Ali’s two sons). Another hadith has “Muhammad sucking on the tongue of his own daughter, Fatima”.

Lust for women
At least 66 are known—to have had sexual relations with Muhammad.
Muhammad went into the house of a young woman named Umaima bint An-Nu'man and commanded her to “Give yourself to me!” [Bukhari 7.63.182]
Muhammad used to in a single night "visit" all his women, without washing in between. [Sunan al-Nisa’i]

Dressing in women’s clothing
Muhammad said, “Revelations never come to me when I’m dressed in women’s clothing—except when I’m dressed in Aisha’s,” implying that it was something of a habit for the prophet to dress in female clothing.

Mohammed will copulate with Mary, Mother of Jesus in Heaven
Muhammad asserts , “In heaven, Mary mother of Jesus, will be one of my wives.”
[a Hadith in al-Siyuti 6.395]

Mohammed greeted people in the nude
Aisha said that, one day, while Muhammad was lying naked in bed, Zaid came knocking; Muhammad, without getting dressed, opened the door and “hugged and kissed him”—in the nude. [Tafsir of al-Qurtubi]
walet

Post by walet »

Ini foto budaya isap lidah muhammad masih sampai kini.

Bonus:

Sahih Bukhari:

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 429:

Narrated Malik bin Sasaa:

The Prophet said, "While I was at the House in a state midway between sleep and wakefulness, (an angel recognized me) as the man lying between two men.(...)
walet

Post by walet »

Image Mr Mo: Mana ya cewe..... hihihihii....
walet

Post by walet »

Satu lagi murtadin dari Iran melawan Islam.

Gay Mohammad art censored
http://gayspirituality.typepad.com/blog ... ad-ar.html

Gay Mohammad images on video and in photos were censored recently from a Dutch art exhibit. The artist was forced into hiding by death threats from Muslim extremists.

Iranian-born artist Sooreh Hera says that her images are an artistic expose of Islamic hypocrisy on homosexuality.

She photographed gay men in masks of Mohammad and his son-in-law Ali. Her video mixes photos of gay men and Muslim clerics, Islamic chants and the hard rock of “Gay Bar” by Electric Six.

The municipal museum in the Hague backed out of its plan to exhibit the photos from Hera’s “Adam and Ewald” series and a related video, according to recent news reports. Wim van Krimpen, director of the Gemeentemuseum, announced that the images were removed because “certain people in our society might perceive it as offensive.”

Hera, 34, accused the museum of caving in to pressure from Islamists, who also sent her death threats. Hera withdrew the rest of her photos from the show in protest, and another Dutch museum in Gouda has agreed to exhibit them in the future.

Her video “Allah ho Gaybar” was on YouTube for a few hours before it was removed for its provocative content. It is now available at a Dutch site.

A gallery of gay Mohammad photos can be viewed on Hera’s website. “Religion always wants to control human sexuality, most prominently with a compelling taboo on homosexuality,” she says in a statement on her site. “I have tried to show a recognisable beauty of homosexuals, but also an alienating beauty that to many may be unimagined, or dishonorable.”

In media interviews, Hera repeatedly criticizes countries such as Iran for imposing the death penalty for homosexual conduct.

The gay Mohammad controversy is especially interesting to me as a lesbian Christian art historian. I get many negative comments from Christian conservatives who are offended by the gay Jesus images in my websites and book Art That Dares. They often say that nobody would dare make a picture of a gay Mohammad because Islamic fundamentalists fight blasphemy with violence. Sometimes the Christian right sounds almost envious, as if they wished they could use violence instead of Christ’s command to “love your enemy.”

Well, the Christian right was wrong. Artists ARE making gay Mohammad images. As long as there is religious hypocrisy over homosexuality, artists will be making queer religious images that expose the truth. Society is enriched by the brave, powerful artistry of truth tellers like Sooreh Hera.

News reports about Hera and other artists addressing religion and homosexuality are included in the monthly Jesus in Love Newsletter on queer spirituality and the arts. I edit the newsletter and blog at the Jesus in Love Blog. Visit JesusInLove.org for more progressive spiritual resources.

(Photo above is from Adam and Ewald by Sooreh Hera)
walet

Post by walet »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 717279/pg1

Broadcast angers Muslims Quote

Some background on this guy
This Coptic priest has a bounty on his head
Fr Zakaria Botros "one of the most wanted infidels in the world

More often than not, the response from the ulema(Islamic lawyers) is deafening silence — which has only made Botros and Life TV more enticing to Muslim viewers. The ulema who have publicly addressed Botros’s conclusions often find themselves forced to agree with him — which has led to some amusing (and embarrassing) moments on live Arabic TV.

SOUTHFIELD -- Muslims and interfaith leaders in Metro Detroit are asking a local radio station owner to discontinue broadcasts in which, they say, a Coptic priest has repeatedly defamed the Prophet Muhammad over the past year.

In an Arabic-language broadcast Wednesday on WNZK 680/690 AM, the Rev. Zakariah Boutros said the Muslim prophet Muhammad had engaged in necrophilia and gay sex, according to the Council on American Islamic Relations.

Boutros has previously come under fire from area Muslims, who say he disparages Islam. The controversial, American-based priest can be heard on purchased time slots on radio stations internationally. His words have stirred controversy in Egypt and Great Britain, and are embraced by a number of bloggers and Web sites that criticize Islam.

It's not right," Birach said at the time. "It's not fair to use some fake or stupid books to accuse someone's religion. Do you hear me?" But on Thursday, Birach said he had since heard from "several prominent people in the community," that what Boutros stated in the broadcasts is true.

"Maybe we need to have more meetings," Birach said, referring to members of the Muslim and interfaith communities.
gaston31

Post by gaston31 »

walet wrote:Ikuti aja link podrock di link di atas..... Seruuuuu....
di link tsb tidak ada referensi haditsnya. jd elo semestinya jg memberi referensi hadits tsb...
Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi:

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him.”
ini bkn hadits, ini menjelaskan suatu hadits. jadi tidak ada pencantuman hadits disini utk di cek & ricek.
Another curious hadith contained in Sunan Bayhaqi and which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud(one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man who proceeded to kiss his entire torso, “from his bellybutton to his armpits.”
idem juga. cmn menceritakan isi suatu hadits. bunyi haditsnya sendiri tdk dicantumkan.

ayo lengkapi FAKTA Hadits di kasus homo ini. Berani??
putri_jajang
Location: Dirumah Pa' Jajang.di rumah istri yg ke 4,putri ke dua dari anak yg.......hilang

Post by putri_jajang »

idem juga. cmn menceritakan isi suatu hadits. bunyi haditsnya sendiri tdk dicantumkan.
IYA NEH KAFIR,MAEN TUDUH AJE !!!
MANA BUKTI NYA ??
MANA DALIL NYA ???
JANGAN SEMBARANGAN YACH !!!
"BUNYI DONG...BUNYINYA....!!!"
@GAS,BUKTIKAN GAS !!!!
DASAR KAFIR KOLOPIR,MASAK OM GAS JUGA YG PERLU NGELUARKAN DALILNYA...
YA UDAH OOM GAS...TUJUKAN DALIL NYA.

IDEM.
OOM GAS,SILAHKAN DI LENGKAPI.
NGGA APA2,KAFIR "MENCERITAKAN",
MUSLIM2 YG IQ "TIDAK" JONGKOK SILAHKEN DIBANTU MELENGKAPINYA,OM GAS JUGA BOLEH....NAMBAHIN BUNYI NA

BERANI..??
BERANII..??
BERANIII...???

MAU...??
MAU...??
MAUUU...???
putri_jajang
Location: Dirumah Pa' Jajang.di rumah istri yg ke 4,putri ke dua dari anak yg.......hilang

Post by putri_jajang »

IYA NEH KAFIR,MAEN TUDUH AJE !!!
MANA BUKTI NYA ??
MANA DALIL NYA ???
JANGAN SEMBARANGAN YACH !!!
"BUNYI DONG...BUNYINYA....!!!"
@GAS,BUKTIKAN GAS !!!!
DASAR KAFIR KOLOPIR,MASAK OM GAS JUGA YG PERLU NGELUARKAN DALILNYA...
YA UDAH OOM GAS...TUJUKAN DALIL NYA.

IDEM.
OOM GAS,SILAHKAN DI LENGKAPI.
NGGA APA2,KAFIR "MENCERITAKAN",
MUSLIM2 YG IQ "TIDAK" JONGKOK SILAHKEN DIBANTU MELENGKAPINYA,OM GAS JUGA BOLEH....NAMBAHIN BUNYI NA

BERANI..??
BERANII..??
BERANIII...???

MAU...??
MAU...??
MAUUU...???
Head Fixer

Post by Head Fixer »

BROTOS = SEDENG ..!! silakan cek di sini postingan gue >>> viewtopic.php?f=67&t=32377&p=479177#p479177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Head Fixer

Post by Head Fixer »

si ****..gak jauh dari TUKANG PLINTIR **** !!!
aneh ... para penghujat ISLAM otaknya pada GAK BERES semua .... dari mulai si tolol Zaky Amin dan yang satu ini Orang stree bin dongok brotos ...
tunggu dech gue lagi nyusun bantahannya ...sebebanrnya baca sekilas juga udeh banyak keliatan plintiran ****nya .. die kira muslim bisa dikelabui, yaa mungkin saja ada muslim yang menerima plintiran si **** ini ...

satu bukti mewakili banyak kasus ... ini anggap saja PANJER buat si *****

Eksploitasi wanita idiot
brotos wrote:Berikut, sang Father menceritakan sebuah kisah yg menggambarkan bagaimana sang Nabi mengeksplotasi secara seksual seorang ‘wanita idiot/retard’. Menurut 23 sumber buku islam (salah satunya Sahih Muslim vol.4, hal 1812) seorang wanita yg lemah pikiran menemui Muhammad dan berkata, “O Rasulallah! Aku punya sesuatu utkmu.” Sang Nabi secara sembunyi2 bertemu wanita itu dibelakang dan mengambil ‘sesuatu’ itu darinya.
coba cek haditsnya langsung ....

Sahih muslim, Book 030, Hadith Number 5751.
Anas reported that a woman had a partial derangement in her mind, so she said. Allah's Messenger, I want something from you. He said: Mother of so and so, see on which side of the road you would like (to stand and talk) so that I may do the needful for you. He stood aside with her on the roadside until she got what she needed.

ha ha ha ...apa kagak malu tuh kristen dapetnya MUSLIM MODEL SI BROTOS ??? ha ha ..emang orang2 ****gitu yg cocok buat agama ente dah ..ha ha

dalam sirah Nabawiyah Ibnu Hisham hal ini yang membuat abdullah bin Adi seorang klristen memeluk ISlam melihat sikap lembut nabi pada sang idiot. ...
kutukupret

Muhammad SAW adalah Homo Euy

Post by kutukupret »

1. Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr: AbdurRahman ibn Abu Layla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to KISS HIS SIDE. Then he said: This is what I wanted, Apostle of Allah! (Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 5205.)

Ibn `Abd al-Barr relates, in his Isti`ab fi Ma`rifat al-as-hab (p. 673), that the Prophet, after forbidding two or three times the use of khaluq (a kind of perfume mixed with saffron), and finding that Sawad ibn `Amr al-Qari al-Ansari was wearing it, nudged him in the mid-section with a palm-tree stalk (jarida) and scratched him. The latter asked for reparation; when the Prophet bared his own belly to him, he jumped and kissed the Prophet's belly.

Ibn Ishaq's version in the Sira mentions that Sawad was standing in the ranks of the Companions of Badr at the time of this incident. The Prophet was arranging the ranks with his switch (miqra`a) and he nudged Sawad's belly with it, scratching him inadvertently, with the words: "Align yourself with the others." Sawad said: "Ya Rasulallah, you hurt me, so give me reparation." The Prophet handed him the switch and said: "Take reparation." Sawad approached him and kissed his belly. The Prophet said: "What made you do that, O Sawad?" He replied, "Y Rasulallah, the time has come for what you see, and I loved that my last action in this dunya be to touch you."

Narrated Buhaysah al-Fazariyyah: My father sought permission from the Prophet. Then he came near him, lifted his shirt, and began to kiss him and embrace him out of love for him... (Abu Dawud, Book 9, Number 1665.)
kutukupreeeeeeet wrote:So what do you folks think about the kisses Mo received in his stomach, sides after lifting his shirt?

Isn't this male bonding gone too far? It definitely seems like homosexuality to me.

Wonder why Muslims, even in tolerant places like Senegal, are so homophobic? Image Thinking hard would narrating these hadiths to Muslims reduce their homophobia?
Memang superman of SEX punya gelar yang lengkap Image
1. Pedophilia MUTLAK
2. Oedipus Complex
3. HOMO pula.

Wah.........hebat tenaaaaaan
kutukupret

Post by kutukupret »

Nabi muhammad saw memang homo? Istri ingusan si Muhammad sendiri yang bilang ? weq.........alamaaaaak

Narrated by Muhammad Ibn Ismail, narrated by Ibrahim Ibn Yahya Ibn Muhammad Ibn Abad Al Madany, narrated by Abu Yahya Ibn Muhammad, narrated by Muhammad Ibn Ishaq, narrated by Muhammad Ibn Muslim Al Zuhri, narrated by Urwah Ibn Al Zubair narrated by Aisha who said,

"Zaid Ibn Haritha came to Medina while the prophet ( pbuh ) was in my house. He (Zaid) came and knocked on the door so the prophet rose up and went towards him naked, dragging his garment behind him. By Allah I had not seen the prophet naked before this or after it (in front of people). Then the prophet embraced Zaid and kissed him."

Abu Issa stated that this was a sound hadith, THOUGH STRANGE, and that Al Zuhri was only known for (sound) hadith. (Sunan Al Tirmidhi, Hadith Number, 4412, Volume Title: "The Book of Permission and Manners of the Prophet," Entry Title: "What is Related About Kissing and Embracing".
Murtadiningrat

Post by Murtadiningrat »

Gelar terbaru muhammad :

MUHAMMAD AC DC

( Lubang diembat , batang juga diembat, babu diembat , budak diembat ,istri orang diembat ,janda diembat,perawan diembat , anak kecil diembat ,nenek-nenek diembat ,tante-tante juga diembat )

Jan maruk tenan nabi satu ini !!
putri_jajang

Post by putri_jajang »

Gelar terbaru muhammad :

MUHAMMAD AC DC
astagakafirullohhh....
( Lubang diembat , batang juga diembat, babu diembat , budak diembat ,istri orang diembat ,janda diembat,perawan diembat , anak kecil diembat ,nenek-nenek diembat ,tante-tante juga diembat )
nggamassallah....
Jan maruk tenan nabi satu ini !!
ahamdulillah.....