Kisah Cinta Mantan Musuh Nabi pada Nabi

Kehidupan, pengikut, kepercayaan, pikiran dan ucapan Muhammad.
feodor fathon FF

Kisah Cinta Mantan Musuh Nabi pada Nabi

Post by feodor fathon FF »

Kisah Cinta ‘Amru bin ‘Ash pada Nabi

• Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0220:
    It is narrated on the authority of Ibn Shamasa Mahri that he said: We went to Amr b. al-As and he was about to die. He wept for a long time and turned his face towards the wall. His son said: Did the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him not give you tidings of this? Did the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) not give you tidings of this? He (the narrator) said: He turned his face (towards the audience) and said: The best thing whichwe can count upon is the testimony that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.

Verily I have passed through three phases.

(The first one) in which I found myself averse to none else more than I was averse to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and there was no other desire stronger in me than the one that I should overpower him and kill him. Had I died in this state, I would have been definitely one of the denizens of Fire.
    (Pertama) Aku menyadari, tidak ada orang yang paling benci kepada Rasulullah SAW melebihi benci ku. Ketika itu tidak ada yang lebih ku inginkan kecuali menangkapnya lalu membunuhnya. Kalaulah aku meninggal kala itu tentu aku akan masuk neraka.

(The second one)When Allah instilled the love of Islam in my heart, I came to the Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Stretch out your right hand so that may pledge my allegiance to you. He stretched out his right hand, I withdrew my hand, He (the Holy Prophet) said: What has happened to you, O 'Amr? replied: I intend to lay down some condition. He asked: What condition do you intend to put forward? I said: should be granted pardon. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Are you not aware of the fact that Islam wipes out all the previous (misdeeds)? Verily migration wipes out all the previous (misdeeds), and verily the pilgrimage wipes out all the (previous) misdeeds. And then no one as or dear to me than the Messenger of Allah and none was more sublime in my eyes than he, Never could I, pluck courage to catch afull glimpse of his face due to its splendour. So if I am asked to describe his features, I cannot do that for I have not eyed him fully. Had I died in this state had every reason to hope that I would have bee among the dwellers of Paradise.
    (kedua) Tatkala Allah menanamkan Islam ke dalam dadaku, aku datangi Nabi Saw, lalu aku berujar, “ulurkanlah tangan anda, aku hendak berjanji setia (bai’at) dengan anda” beliau mengulurkan tangannya dan menjabat tangan ku sambil berkata “Apa maksudmu hai Amru?” jawabku “Aku hendak masuk Islam dengan syarat” tanya beliau “apa syarat yang engkau pinta ?” jawabku “supaya segala dosa ku diampuni” kata beliau “apakah engkau belum tahu, bahwa Islam menghapus segala dosa yang sebelumnya ? Hijrah dan Haji juga menghapus dosa-dosa yang sebelumnya” semenjak itu aku merasakan tidak ada orang yang cinta pada ku melebihi cinta Rasulullah padaku. Dan tidak ada orang yang paling terhormat di mata ku melebihi beliau. Sebab itu aku tak kuasa menatapnya demi untuk memuliakannya. Sehingga andaikan aku diminta orang untuk menggambarkan bentuk beliau, aku tak sangup, karena aku tak pernah mengangkat pandanganku pada beliau. Kalaulah aku mati ketika itu, sungguh besar harapan ku bahwa aku masuk surga.

(the Third one) Then we were responsible for certain things (in the light of which) I am unable to know what is in store for me. When I die, let neither female r fire accompany me. When you bury me, fill my grave well with earth, then stand around it for the time within which a camel is slaughtered and its meat is distributed so that I may enjoy your intimacy and (in your company) ascertain what answer I can give to the messengers (angels) of Allah
    (ketiga) Kemudian aku menjabat berbagai jabatan pemerintahan, dimana aku sendiri tidak tahu bagaimana sesungguhnya keadaan ku selama dalam jabatan itu. Karena itu jika aku mati, janganlah jenazah ku diantarkan para wanita peratap dan jangan pula membawa api. Apabila aku telah dikubur, timbunlah jenasah ku dgn tanah sampai rata, kemudian tunggulah kira2 selama orang menyembelih kurban dan membagi-bagikan dagingnya, supaya aku tidak kesepian bersamamu, tatkala aku memikirkan jawaban thd malaikat yang dikirim Tuhan mu untuk menanyaiku..
feodor fathon FF

KISAH Tsumamah bin Utsal Pembenci yg jadi Pencinta Nabi
  • Sahih Muslim, Book 019, Number 4361:
    It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira who said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent some horsemen to Najd. They captured a man. He was from the tribe of Banu Hanifa and was called Thumama b.Uthal. He was the chief of the people of Yamama. People bound him with one of the pillars of the mosque. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came out to (see) him. He said: O Thumama, what do you think? He replied: Muhammad, I have good opinion of you. If you kill me, you will kill aperson who has spilt blood. If you do me a favour, you will do a favour to a grateful person. If you want wealth, ask and you will get what you will
    demand. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be pon him) lefthim (in this condition) for two days, (and came to him again) and said: What do you think, O Thumama? He replied: What I have already told you. If you do a favour, you will do a favour to a grateful person. If you kill me, you will kill a person who has spilt blood. If you want wealth, ask and you will get what you will demand. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) left him until the next day when he (came to him again) and said: What do you think, O Thumama? He replied: What I have already told you. If you do me a favour, you will do a favour to a grateful person. If you kill me, you will kill a person who has spilt blood. If you want wealth ask and you will get what you will demand. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Set Thumama free. He went to a palm-grove near the mosque and took a bath. Then he entered the mosque and said: I bear testimony (to the truth) that there is no god but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is His bondman and His messenger. O Muhammad, by Allah, there was no face on the earth more hateful to me than your face, but (now) your face has become to me the dearest of all faces. By Allah, there was no religion more hateful to me than your religion, but (now) your religion has become the dearest of all religions to me. By Allah, there was no city more hateful to me than your city, but (now) all cities to me. Your horsemen captured me when I intended going for Umra. Now what is your opinion (in the matter)? The Messenger of Allah (maypeace be upon him) announced good tidings to him and told him to go on 'Umra. When he reached Mecca, somebody said to him: Have you changed your religion? He said: No! I have rather embraced Islam with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). By Allah, you will not get a single grain of wheat from Yamama until it is permitted by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

Tarjamah :
    Wahai Muhammad demi Allah dulu tidak ada wajah yang paling aku benci selain wajah mu, namun kini wajah mu adalah wajah yg paling aku sukai dari semua yg ada. Demi Allah tidak ada agama yg paling aku benci dulu selain agama mu, namun sekarang tidak ada yg paling aku cintai kecuali agama mu. tidak ada kota yang paling aku benci dulu selain kota mu. namun kini kota ini segalanya bagiku.
feodor fathon FF

topik model ginian mah pada alergi yah ?..ha ha ha ha
ali5196

Post by ali5196 »

Alergi ???? Bukan alergi tapi GELIiiiiiiiii :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ini orang2 yg tidak sempat melihat wajah Muhamek yg super ganteng itu karena ... pada mati dibunuhin !!!

Daftar orang2 yg dibunuh atas perintah Muhamad
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... .php?t=747

O YAH ! Nih, baru gua terjemahin ! Ini nasib gadis yg menolak 'wajah' Muhamad.

PENGGAL KEPALA SAMBIL ALLAHU AKBAR, ISLAMIKAH?
http://www.indonesia.faithfreedom.org/f ... 2&start=40
Lukisan diatas itu didasarkan pada EKSEKUSI YG PERNAH TERJADI terhdp seorang wanita Yahudi dari Tangier, Maroko, bernama Sol Hachuel, th 1834. Gadis 17 tahun itu dituduh secara palsu telah menjadi Muslim dan lalu murtad. Gadis itu diPENGGAL DIDEPAN UMUM karena dituduh murtad.

Ini kata2 terakhirnya yg paling terkenal kpd sang Pasha yg marah nggak karuan setelah gadis itu menolak Islam berkali2, walau disogok EMAS sekalipun :

... dan saya akan tersenyum pada kemarahan anda, dan kemarahan nabi anda: karena tidak dia maupun anda berhasil mengalahkan wanita lemah spt saya ini ! Sudah jelas bahwa bukan Surga yg menyebarkan kepercayaan anda ...

Sadarlah Jeng Fifi ... sadar bu ... masih ada kehidupan diluar Islam lho ... kalau nggak percaya, akan om ali bantu deh ... cium sayang yah .... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
AkuAdalahAing

Post by AkuAdalahAing »

feodor fathon FF wrote:topik model ginian mah pada alergi yah ?..ha ha ha ha
ALERGI ??? NO :!: :!: :!:
AH GELI ??? YES !!! :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :roll: :rolleyes:
murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

Post by murtad mama »

oh ya dodor trus bagaimana dgn pembunuhan para puitis seperti Pembunuhan Abu Afak dan Pembunuhan Asma Binti Marwan atau loe lupa ttg hadithnya.

Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 120.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Tariq : 'Abdullah said, "The best talk is Allah's Book (Qur'an), and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad."

Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 166.
Narated By Ubai bin Ka'b : Allah's Apostle said, "Some poetry contains wisdom."

Volumn 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 473.
Narated By Jarir bin 'Abdullah : Allah's Apostle said, "Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind."

Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 042.
Narated By Jarir bin 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully.

maka pantaslah nabimu mati di khaybar sesuai signature rebeca
feodor fathon FF

to Ali :

LI lo lagi ngomongin apaan sih ?... OOT dan pesakitan sekali .....asli gue mah gak ngerti maksud postingan lo dgn judul topik ini ...

si sina emang bikin orang keblinger ...duuh
feodor fathon FF

noor_al_maseeh wrote:oh ya dodor trus bagaimana dgn pembunuhan para puitis seperti Pembunuhan Abu Afak dan Pembunuhan Asma Binti Marwan atau loe lupa ttg hadithnya.

Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 120.
Narated By Tariq : 'Abdullah said, "The best talk is Allah's Book (Qur'an), and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad."

Volumn 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 473.
Narated By Jarir bin 'Abdullah : Allah's Apostle said, "Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind."

Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 042.
Narated By Jarir bin 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully.

maka pantaslah nabimu mati di khaybar sesuai signature rebeca
kamu mau tau hasil PROVOKASI ABU AFAK ???
70 rombongan damai (dakwah) muslim dibantai oleh suku yg terprovokasi Syair si AFAK JAHANAM !!
  • Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 417.
    Narated By Anas : That the Prophet sent his uncle, the brother of Um Sulaim at the head of seventy riders. The chief of the pagans, 'Amir bin At-Tufail proposed three suggestions (to the Prophet) saying, "Choose one of three alternatives: (1) that the bedouins will be under your command and the townspeople will be under my command; (2) or that I will be your successor, (3) or otherwise I will attack you with two thousand from Bani Ghatafan." But 'Amir was infected with plague in the House of Um so-and-so. He said, "Shall I stay in the house of a lady from the family of so-and-so after having a (swelled) gland like that she-camel? Get me my horse." So he died on the back of his horse. Then Haram, the brother of Um Sulaim and a lame man along with another man from so-and-so (tribe) went towards the pagans (i.e. the tribe of 'Amir). Haram said (to his companions), "Stay near to me, for I will go to them. If they (i.e. infidels) should give me protection, you will be near to me, and if they should kill me, then you should go back to your companions. Then Haram went to them and said, "Will you give me protection so as to convey the message of Allah's Apostle ?" So, he started talking to them' but they signalled to a man (to kill him) and he went behind him and stabbed him (with a spear). He (i.e. Haram) said, "Allahu Akbar! I have succeeded, by the Lord of the Ka'ba!" The companion of Haram was pursued by the infidels, and then they (i.e. Haram's companions) were all killed except the lame man who was at the top of a mountain. Then Allah revealed to us a verse that was among the cancelled ones later on. It was: 'We have met our Lord and He is pleased with us and has made us pleased.' (After this event) the Prophet invoked evil on the infidels every morning for 30 days. He invoked evil upon the (tribes of) Ril, Dhakwan, Bani Lihyan and Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and His Apostle.
murtad mama
Location: Jl veteran 48 Kota Bekasi 17141 Jawa Barat <==== Alamat VOA-Islam :) :) :)

Post by murtad mama »

ingat loe sabda nabimu:

feodor fathon FF

and some other ??.....
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

feodor fathon FF wrote:and some other ??.....
tapi nabimu gagal kan memenuhi sabdanya????
feodor fathon FF

sabda yang mana on ??... :lol:
Nabi kan tdk bilang "ALL" .... kumaha sih .... ?
he he lo gue kawinin sama si rebek mau ??
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

feodor fathon FF wrote:sabda yang mana on ??... :lol:
Nabi kan tdk bilang "ALL" .... kumaha sih .... ?
he he lo gue kawinin sama si rebek mau ??
nyang nama'e nabi kudu musti sabar tiru dunk nabi musa (pbuh), nabi musa (pbuh) aja dihina sikit, diprovokasi sikit ndak ada teriak Allahu akbar ambil bawa kepala org yg di beheading ini namanya nyang menyempurnakan Agama yahudi, kan bisa di maafin tu org yg memprovokasi wong Al Maseeh aja mendoakan orang yang mendzalimin dia kq :lol: :lol:

segitu azaa kemampuan loe :lol: :lol:
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Suatu waktu si nabi penipu memiliki MUSUH namanya Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf. Karena si nabi palsu itu memang chicken coward alias bloody chicken, dia lalu menyuruh pengikutnya Muhammad bin Maslama untuk membunuh Ka'b. Bagaimana cara membunuhnya? Yah GAMPANG!....dengan caran MENIPU!...rasul allah penipu itupun mengijinkan pengikutnya membunuh dengan CARA MENIPU!....

Akhir cerita Maslama emang berhasi membunuh musuh si nabi cabul, Ka'b. Namun caranya adalah dengan PURA-PURA baik dan mencium wewangian yang ada di kepala Ka'b. Setelah Ka'b lengah, Maslama pun mencekiknya sampai MATI!...

BUKHARI, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." (Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, "Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me." Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the 'Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you." Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Kab that Muhammad would return to him. He came to Kab at night along with Kab's foster brother, Abu Na'ila. Kab invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Kab replied, "None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka'b said. "They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed." Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as 'Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, "When Ka'b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head." Kab bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. " have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka'b replied. "I have got the best 'Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka'b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka'b said, "Yes." Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."

aulo huakbarrrrrrrrrrrrr! rasul kita memang sangat mengasihi musuhnya...dengan cara MENIPUNYA dan MEMBUNUHNYA!...amin...amin ya robbal kelamin!
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

Rebeca wrote:Suatu waktu si nabi penipu memiliki MUSUH namanya Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf. Karena si nabi palsu itu memang chicken coward alias bloody chicken, dia lalu menyuruh pengikutnya Muhammad bin Maslama untuk membunuh Ka'b. Bagaimana cara membunuhnya? Yah GAMPANG!....dengan caran MENIPU!...rasul allah penipu itupun mengijinkan pengikutnya membunuh dengan CARA MENIPU!....

Akhir cerita Maslama emang berhasi membunuh musuh si nabi cabul, Ka'b. Namun caranya adalah dengan PURA-PURA baik dan mencium wewangian yang ada di kepala Ka'b. Setelah Ka'b lengah, Maslama pun mencekiknya sampai MATI!...

BUKHARI, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." (Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, "Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me." Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the 'Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you." Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Kab that Muhammad would return to him. He came to Kab at night along with Kab's foster brother, Abu Na'ila. Kab invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Kab replied, "None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka'b said. "They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed." Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as 'Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, "When Ka'b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head." Kab bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. " have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka'b replied. "I have got the best 'Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka'b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka'b said, "Yes." Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."

aulo huakbarrrrrrrrrrrrr! rasul kita memang sangat mengasihi musuhnya...dengan cara MENIPUNYA dan MEMBUNUHNYA!...amin...amin ya robbal kelamin!
YA SEPERTI YG KITA KETAHUI BEC, NAMA'E ISLAM IDENTIK DENGAN TAQIYYA WAL TAQUIAH (BERBOHONG DAN MUNAFIK),APA AJA HALAL TRMASUK MEMBUNUH,NAMA JUGA MUHAMMAD BLODDY CHICKEN,KLO BUKAN MUHAMMD SIAPA LAGI YG MELEGALKAN DUA PRINSIP ISLAM (TAQIYYA WAL TAQUIAH)???????????????
adheel

Post by adheel »

terdengar seperti "Mbeeeeekkkkkkk"
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

adheel wrote:terdengar seperti "Mbeeeeekkkkkkk"

segitu ja kemampuan loe, sanggah dunk klo u punya otak n rada intelek scholar muslim,coward,ntar gw kawinin istrimu ama yabedobedo biar OOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

feodor fathon FF wrote:topik model ginian mah pada alergi yah ?..ha ha ha ha
Maksud elo muslim-muslim pade alergi gitu ya Dhor?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

noor_al_maseeh wrote:segitu ja kemampuan loe, sanggah dunk klo u punya otak n rada intelek scholar muslim,coward,ntar gw kawinin istrimu ama yabedobedo biar OOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hush..maksudnya KAMBING getu loh..elo tahu kan kambing yang mana...

Kambing kan bunyinya..embeeekkkk...
murtad mama

Post by murtad mama »

kemana nich dodhor koq dua hari langsung hilang,takut kebejatan Muhammad sang Nabi buta huruf dari gua hira ketauan belangnya ha...ha...ha...

segitu aza kemampuan loe dodor, gmna rasanya kena duet maut ha...ha...ha...