Surat Ahmadinejad kpd Bush****

Yang bikin tertawa terbahak-bahak sampai sakit perut.
ali5196

Surat Ahmadinejad kpd Bush****

Post by ali5196 »

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/011344.php

"Dear unclean infidel dog..."

Dear Najis Infidel Leader of the Great Satan,

As-salaamu alaa manitaba al-Huda.

It disgusts me that your unclean Satanic hands will be touching the same paper on which I am writing now, but I am nevertheless writing in the interests of world peace.

Your demonic actions to limit our peaceful nuclear aspirations and endeavors to destroy the Satanic Zionist Entity have made this a time of acute tension between the world's Dajjal, the United States, and the noble and utterly peaceful Islamic Republic of Iran.

You think you can defeat us? ROFL (roll on floor laughing) ! Like, if you even try this, the same mesmerizing light from Heaven that transfixed the UN diplomats when I spoke in New York will envelop the White House in a weird blue paralyzing glow. This will prevent you from peering into my soul and stealing its secrets, as you have with Merkel and Putin.

For the sake of peace in the world, it is time for us to work together to find new solutions for getting out of international problems and current fragile situation of the world.

Accordingly, I invite you to accept Islam. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has promised that if you do, your lives and property will be safe (Bukhari, vol. 1 bk. 2 no. 24).

But if you don't, they won't be. Nuclear fire from Allah will rain down upon your heads and jinni will appear in all major American cities to cut off the hands and feet on opposite sides of those who create fitnah.

Since you are well aware that Islam is a religion of peace, I am confident that you will see the wisdom of this proposal, and the promise of world peace that it brings.

Think of this as "phasers set on stun" -- for now!!!! LOL!!!!!

Stay as sweet as you are and write back soon! LOL!

*SWAK* (Oooooh, gross-out city!!!!)

Death to America!
Mahmoud

-------------------
"Ahmadinejad sends letter to Bush," from the BBC, with thanks to Interested:
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written to George W Bush proposing "new solutions" to their differences.

The letter will be sent via the Swiss Embassy which represents US interests in Iran, a government spokesman said.

Mr Ahmadinejad proposes "new solutions for getting out of international problems and current fragile situation of the world", he said....

Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi told Iran's Isna news agency that once Mr Bush had received the letter, the contents would be made public.

The BBC's Frances Harrison in Tehran says whatever is in the letter, it is significant because it is the first such high-level communication between Iran and America for almost three decades.

As such it is a bold step by Mr Ahmadinejad, and the timing is key - just as the West is trying to persuade Russia and China to back tough action against Iran, she says.

Mr Ahmadinejad is reinforcing the point that he is willing to negotiate with anyone, including the US president, to avoid conflict over the nuclear issue, our correspondent adds....
bono

Post by bono »

ini beneran ato boongan li??
roh_baru

Post by roh_baru »

bono wrote:ini beneran ato boongan li??
hehehe........ dikibulin ame si ali sial
nih yg benernya 'bono'
http://swaramuslim.net/WAR/more.php?id=2425_0_12_0_M
bono

Post by bono »

ah, si bejad ahmadinejad tukang ngibul nih, katanya para nabi ingin perdamaian, nabinya siapa dulu nih? nabi islam? gile bener.