Four Catholic ladies

Yang bikin tertawa terbahak-bahak sampai sakit perut.
SITI_AISYAH

Four Catholic ladies

Post by SITI_AISYAH »

Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together,discussing how important their children are.

The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him "Father."

The second Catholic woman chirps, "Well, my son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace.'"
The third Catholic woman says smugly, "Well, not to put you down, but my son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say 'Your Eminence.'"

The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle "Well...?"

She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'2," hard bodied, well hung, Male stripper. Whenever he walks into a room, women say, "My God!"
kang_guru

Re: Four Catholic ladies

Post by kang_guru »

SITI_AISYAH wrote:Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together,discussing how important their children are.

The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him "Father."

The second Catholic woman chirps, "Well, my son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace.'"
The third Catholic woman says smugly, "Well, not to put you down, but my son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say 'Your Eminence.'"

The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle "Well...?"

She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'2," hard bodied, well hung, Male stripper. Whenever he walks into a room, women say, "My God!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: very funny, so it can be concluded that the God of Catholic women is a Male Stripper :lol: :lol: :lol:
moohemek

Re: Four Catholic ladies

Post by moohemek »

And the god of ISLAM is just a pimp with 72 whores?? :supz: :supz: :finga: :finga: :finga: