. FFI | Document | Artikel | Forum | Wiki | Glossary | Prophet Muhammad Illustrated

Muhammad anak siapa ?

Kehidupan, pengikut, kepercayaan, pikiran dan ucapan Muhammad.

Postby LabuLabi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:23 am

sombrero wrote:Thuwaybah breastfed baby Muhammad while nursing her own son Masrouh for seven days. On the eighth day after his birth , Muhammad was given in the care of Halimah.

Hamzah, who is four years older than the Apostle of Allah, was also suckled by Thuwaybah. and because of this good fortune, Hamzah became Rasulullah 's milk brother by breast feeding from Thuwaybah.

..got it?


So you want us to believe that Hamzah who was already 4 years old is still suckling from a woman's breast ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you would like us to believe that Thuwaybah's milk production lasted for more than 4 years ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Note :
Si kafir tidak dapat memberikan catatan artikel yang tepat dan hanya mampu memberikan google search results. Ini hanya menunjukkan bahawa si kafir sendiri tidak pasti dan tidak berpengetahuan.
LabuLabi
Banned
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 am

Postby curious » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:33 am

LabuLabi wrote:So you want us to believe that Hamzah who was already 4 years old is still suckling from a woman's breast ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you would like us to believe that Thuwaybah's milk production lasted for more than 4 years ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


and you want us to believe that a woman is capable of nursing 3 babies concurrently?
Last edited by curious on Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
curious
Translator
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:08 am

Postby LabuLabi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:43 pm

curious wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:So you want us to believe that Hamzah who was already 4 years old is still suckling from a woman's breast ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you would like us to believe that Thuwaybah's milk production lasted for more than 4 years ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


and you want us to believe that a woman is capable of nursing 3 babies concurrently?


Such uneducated question only demonstrates this kafir's foolhardiness. Shamelessly making unfounded justifications, conclusions and charges out of their own ignorance on the qualification of "milk brothers/sisters" (muhram) in Islam. Rather than be educated, the kafirs choose to drown themselves in their own fantasies and lies. But alone the kafirs are not satisfied, not until the believers join them in their satanic world of fantasies and lies, full of idiotic dogmas.
LabuLabi
Banned
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 am

Postby sombrero » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:58 am

LabuLabi wrote:
curious wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:So you want us to believe that Hamzah who was already 4 years old is still suckling from a woman's breast ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you would like us to believe that Thuwaybah's milk production lasted for more than 4 years ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


and you want us to believe that a woman is capable of nursing 3 babies concurrently?


Such uneducated question only demonstrates this kafir's foolhardiness. Shamelessly making unfounded justifications, conclusions and charges out of their own ignorance on the qualification of "milk brothers/sisters" (muhram) in Islam. Rather than be educated, the kafirs choose to drown themselves in their own fantasies and lies. But alone the kafirs are not satisfied, not until the believers join them in their satanic world of fantasies and lies, full of idiotic dogmas.


I don't think you're making any sense here. Milk-brothers/sisters are men or women who have shared the same wet nurse. Muhammad had several milk brothers and sisters, 'Abdullah bin al-Harith and Anisah bin al-Harith, Hudhafah or Judhamah bin Al-Harith (known as Ash-Shayma')

The first woman who suckled Muhammad after his mother was Thuwaybah, the concubine of Abu Lahab, with her son, Masrouh. Thuwaybah by the way had suckled Hamzah bin 'Abdul-Muttalib before and later Abdullah (Abu Salamah) bin 'Abd Al-Asad Al-Makhzumi. Therefore Muhammad and Abdullah (Abu Salamah) were also brothers in nursing, just like Hamzah. What lapses?
sombrero
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Postby LabuLabi » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:55 am

sombrero wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:
curious wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:So you want us to believe that Hamzah who was already 4 years old is still suckling from a woman's breast ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you would like us to believe that Thuwaybah's milk production lasted for more than 4 years ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


and you want us to believe that a woman is capable of nursing 3 babies concurrently?


Such uneducated question only demonstrates this kafir's foolhardiness. Shamelessly making unfounded justifications, conclusions and charges out of their own ignorance on the qualification of "milk brothers/sisters" (muhram) in Islam. Rather than be educated, the kafirs choose to drown themselves in their own fantasies and lies. But alone the kafirs are not satisfied, not until the believers join them in their satanic world of fantasies and lies, full of idiotic dogmas.


I don't think you're making any sense here. Milk-brothers/sisters are men or women who have shared the same wet nurse. Muhammad had several milk brothers and sisters, 'Abdullah bin al-Harith and Anisah bin al-Harith, Hudhafah or Judhamah bin Al-Harith (known as Ash-Shayma')

The first woman who suckled Muhammad after his mother was Thuwaybah, the concubine of Abu Lahab, with her son, Masrouh. Thuwaybah by the way had suckled Hamzah bin 'Abdul-Muttalib before and later Abdullah (Abu Salamah) bin 'Abd Al-Asad Al-Makhzumi. Therefore Muhammad and Abdullah (Abu Salamah) were also brothers in nursing, just like Hamzah. What lapses?


And where does it says that Hamzah had suckled Thuwaybah 4 years earlier on before Muhammad did ? i.e. if you believe that Thuwaybah milk production had lasted for 4+ years.
LabuLabi
Banned
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 am

Postby sombrero » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:56 am

LabuLabi wrote:
sombrero wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:
curious wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:So you want us to believe that Hamzah who was already 4 years old is still suckling from a woman's breast ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you would like us to believe that Thuwaybah's milk production lasted for more than 4 years ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


and you want us to believe that a woman is capable of nursing 3 babies concurrently?


Such uneducated question only demonstrates this kafir's foolhardiness. Shamelessly making unfounded justifications, conclusions and charges out of their own ignorance on the qualification of "milk brothers/sisters" (muhram) in Islam. Rather than be educated, the kafirs choose to drown themselves in their own fantasies and lies. But alone the kafirs are not satisfied, not until the believers join them in their satanic world of fantasies and lies, full of idiotic dogmas.


I don't think you're making any sense here. Milk-brothers/sisters are men or women who have shared the same wet nurse. Muhammad had several milk brothers and sisters, 'Abdullah bin al-Harith and Anisah bin al-Harith, Hudhafah or Judhamah bin Al-Harith (known as Ash-Shayma')

The first woman who suckled Muhammad after his mother was Thuwaybah, the concubine of Abu Lahab, with her son, Masrouh. Thuwaybah by the way had suckled Hamzah bin 'Abdul-Muttalib before and later Abdullah (Abu Salamah) bin 'Abd Al-Asad Al-Makhzumi. Therefore Muhammad and Abdullah (Abu Salamah) were also brothers in nursing, just like Hamzah. What lapses?


And where does it says that Hamzah had suckled Thuwaybah 4 years earlier on before Muhammad did ? i.e. if you believe that Thuwaybah milk production had lasted for 4+ years.


You didn't know any of this; did you? All the books of the prophetical life history mentioned that the father of Muhammad Abdullah married his mother in the same day as his father Abdul-Mutalib , as he and his father married two sisters on the same day, Abdullah the father of Muhammad died after few months of marriage leaving a baby inside Amina , his wife, the mother of Muhammad., and his grand father Abdul Mutalib had a child from his wife who was Hamza, the uncle of the prophet, he was killed during the incursion of O'hud, and they said that he was four years older than Muhammad as all the books affirmed , so the only solution for this, is that Muhammad was staying inside the womb of his mother for four years!!!

More..
Sahih Al-Bukhari, converse number 4697 :
"Narrated Omar: the prophet said: no one knows what comes as miscarriage, or post dated except God and only him"

It was mentioned that two men disputed about a boy, each of them claiming that he is his father, they went to Omar Ibn al-Khatab , he asked some women of Korish about that boy, they said the first man had relation with the women then he left her , she had a bleeding , so she thought that she is menstruating , and not pregnant, so when the second man had relation with her, his semen went inside her, and nourished the embryo of the first man inside her womb,

The prophet yelled "Allahu Akbar" and he gave the boy to the first man

The scholars have a disagreement about the exact duration of pregnancy, some said two years as maximum period , others said three, four or even up to ten years.

Al-Darqatly narrated; Aeisha said the pregnancy is for two years as maximum

There was a man who came to Omer Ibn Al-Khatab saying , I was away for two years and when I came back I found my wife pregnant, Omer was about to stone her, then Moaaz Ibn jabal said : O prince of believers , if you can judge her, you definitely can’t judge the embryo inside her womb, so let her give birth to the child, so he left her , she delivered a baby with teeth , the man looked at him and noticed the resemblance to him so, he yelled : That's my boy, I swear by God of Al-Ka'bah

Al-Darqatly narrated; Al-Waleed Ibn Salem said: the period of pregnancy is three years in its maximum, then Malek replied: I heard from Aeisha her saying that it doesn't exceed two years, he said who said that, here we have the wife of Muhammad Ibn Ajlan, she is conceiving and delivering her babies after four years,she is truthful woman ,and also his husband is truthful

Al-Mubarak Ibn Mubarak said: that wife of Ibn Ajlan, is conceiving and delivering her baby after four years, she was called the elephant mother

A man came to malek saying to him, invocate for that woman, she is now pregnant for four years, and she is in awful condition, then the man invocated saying: O God if this woman has wind inside her womb , please let it go, and if she is carrying a girl, then change it with a boy ,you are Almighty God , you can do anything, and all the people prayed with him , she delivered a full grown boy with teeth in his mouth

It was said that Muhammad Ibn Ajlan stayed inside the womb of his mother for three years, and she died while she was pregnant, the people opened her tummy and extracted the baby, and he was delivered with teeth into his mouth

Abad Ibn Al-Foad narrated: a neighbour of us gave birth to a child after four years, he had hair up to his shoulders and when he was delivered, he saw a bird coming beside him he yelled at it to fly away, so he was even talking

Malek said that the pregnancy can last for unlimited time even up to ten years.


So what is the medical opinion in those narrations? Did any one hear about a child coming after four years of pregnancy with long hair and talking?
sombrero
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Postby LabuLabi » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:33 pm

sombrero wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:
sombrero wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:
curious wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:So you want us to believe that Hamzah who was already 4 years old is still suckling from a woman's breast ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you would like us to believe that Thuwaybah's milk production lasted for more than 4 years ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


and you want us to believe that a woman is capable of nursing 3 babies concurrently?


Such uneducated question only demonstrates this kafir's foolhardiness. Shamelessly making unfounded justifications, conclusions and charges out of their own ignorance on the qualification of "milk brothers/sisters" (muhram) in Islam. Rather than be educated, the kafirs choose to drown themselves in their own fantasies and lies. But alone the kafirs are not satisfied, not until the believers join them in their satanic world of fantasies and lies, full of idiotic dogmas.


I don't think you're making any sense here. Milk-brothers/sisters are men or women who have shared the same wet nurse. Muhammad had several milk brothers and sisters, 'Abdullah bin al-Harith and Anisah bin al-Harith, Hudhafah or Judhamah bin Al-Harith (known as Ash-Shayma')

The first woman who suckled Muhammad after his mother was Thuwaybah, the concubine of Abu Lahab, with her son, Masrouh. Thuwaybah by the way had suckled Hamzah bin 'Abdul-Muttalib before and later Abdullah (Abu Salamah) bin 'Abd Al-Asad Al-Makhzumi. Therefore Muhammad and Abdullah (Abu Salamah) were also brothers in nursing, just like Hamzah. What lapses?


And where does it says that Hamzah had suckled Thuwaybah 4 years earlier on before Muhammad did ? i.e. if you believe that Thuwaybah milk production had lasted for 4+ years.


You didn't know any of this; did you? All the books of the prophetical life history mentioned that the father of Muhammad Abdullah married his mother in the same day as his father Abdul-Mutalib , as he and his father married two sisters on the same day, Abdullah the father of Muhammad died after few months of marriage leaving a baby inside Amina , his wife, the mother of Muhammad., and his grand father Abdul Mutalib had a child from his wife who was Hamza, the uncle of the prophet, he was killed during the incursion of O'hud, and they said that he was four years older than Muhammad as all the books affirmed , so the only solution for this, is that Muhammad was staying inside the womb of his mother for four years!!!


Muhammad was staying inside the womb of his mother for four years????
Alright then, if that was the case then you have just answered the question in this thread topic i.e. "Muhammad anak siapa ?". You have just confirmed that Muhammad was the son of Abdullah. Abdullah impregnated Aminah and the baby Muhammad stayed in his mothers womb for four years. So Abdullah is the father of Muhammad. You have answered your own question. So case closed.
LabuLabi
Banned
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 am

Postby namasamaran » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:05 pm

kalian ini gmana thoo...
lha wong sudah jelas si mamad itu anak setan kok masih jg dibahas ngalor-ngidul...
Persoalan sederhana jangan di rumit2kan lah...
User avatar
namasamaran
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Indonestan

Postby LabuLabi » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:06 am

namasamaran wrote:kalian ini gmana thoo...
lha wong sudah jelas si mamad itu anak setan kok masih jg dibahas ngalor-ngidul...
Persoalan sederhana jangan di rumit2kan lah...


Kasus mama mu berkaitan kelahiran adik mu yang bernama mamad jangan di masukkan kedalam forum ini. Gak nyambung tuh :lol: :lol: :lol:
LabuLabi
Banned
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 am

Postby namasamaran » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:29 pm

LabuLabi wrote:
namasamaran wrote:kalian ini gmana thoo...
lha wong sudah jelas si mamad itu anak setan kok masih jg dibahas ngalor-ngidul...
Persoalan sederhana jangan di rumit2kan lah...


Kasus mama mu berkaitan kelahiran adik mu yang bernama mamad jangan di masukkan kedalam forum ini. Gak nyambung tuh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hwuahaaa... lucu juga ente... ortu-ku Kristen tulen coy. Kagak mungkinlah namain anaknya dengan nama2 iblis kayak gitu. Nah... kalo ibumu sih mungkin2 aja namain anak2nya dngan nama2 syetan dan nama2 teroris. Mamad itu nama raja syeton, lengkapnya Mamad bin SyeTONIrojim. Biar keren dan nggak ndeso... dipanggil TONI, atao JIM aja gituuhhh.... Eh nama kamu TONI juga kan?! :twisted: :D
User avatar
namasamaran
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Indonestan

Postby sombrero » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:49 pm

namasamaran wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:
namasamaran wrote:kalian ini gmana thoo...
lha wong sudah jelas si mamad itu anak setan kok masih jg dibahas ngalor-ngidul...
Persoalan sederhana jangan di rumit2kan lah...


Kasus mama mu berkaitan kelahiran adik mu yang bernama mamad jangan di masukkan kedalam forum ini. Gak nyambung tuh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hwuahaaa... lucu juga ente... ortu-ku Kristen tulen coy. Kagak mungkinlah namain anaknya dengan nama2 iblis kayak gitu. Nah... kalo ibumu sih mungkin2 aja namain anak2nya dngan nama2 syetan dan nama2 teroris. Mamad itu nama raja syeton, lengkapnya Mamad bin SyeTONIrojim. Biar keren dan nggak ndeso... dipanggil TONI, atao JIM aja gituuhhh.... Eh nama kamu TONI juga kan?! :twisted: :D


TONI? sepertinya bukan deh. setau gue dia marganya Tan.
sombrero
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Postby sombrero » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:54 pm

LabuLabi wrote:
sombrero wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:
sombrero wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:
curious wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:So you want us to believe that Hamzah who was already 4 years old is still suckling from a woman's breast ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you would like us to believe that Thuwaybah's milk production lasted for more than 4 years ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


and you want us to believe that a woman is capable of nursing 3 babies concurrently?


Such uneducated question only demonstrates this kafir's foolhardiness. Shamelessly making unfounded justifications, conclusions and charges out of their own ignorance on the qualification of "milk brothers/sisters" (muhram) in Islam. Rather than be educated, the kafirs choose to drown themselves in their own fantasies and lies. But alone the kafirs are not satisfied, not until the believers join them in their satanic world of fantasies and lies, full of idiotic dogmas.


I don't think you're making any sense here. Milk-brothers/sisters are men or women who have shared the same wet nurse. Muhammad had several milk brothers and sisters, 'Abdullah bin al-Harith and Anisah bin al-Harith, Hudhafah or Judhamah bin Al-Harith (known as Ash-Shayma')

The first woman who suckled Muhammad after his mother was Thuwaybah, the concubine of Abu Lahab, with her son, Masrouh. Thuwaybah by the way had suckled Hamzah bin 'Abdul-Muttalib before and later Abdullah (Abu Salamah) bin 'Abd Al-Asad Al-Makhzumi. Therefore Muhammad and Abdullah (Abu Salamah) were also brothers in nursing, just like Hamzah. What lapses?


And where does it says that Hamzah had suckled Thuwaybah 4 years earlier on before Muhammad did ? i.e. if you believe that Thuwaybah milk production had lasted for 4+ years.


You didn't know any of this; did you? All the books of the prophetical life history mentioned that the father of Muhammad Abdullah married his mother in the same day as his father Abdul-Mutalib , as he and his father married two sisters on the same day, Abdullah the father of Muhammad died after few months of marriage leaving a baby inside Amina , his wife, the mother of Muhammad., and his grand father Abdul Mutalib had a child from his wife who was Hamza, the uncle of the prophet, he was killed during the incursion of O'hud, and they said that he was four years older than Muhammad as all the books affirmed , so the only solution for this, is that Muhammad was staying inside the womb of his mother for four years!!!


Muhammad was staying inside the womb of his mother for four years????
Alright then, if that was the case then you have just answered the question in this thread topic i.e. "Muhammad anak siapa ?". You have just confirmed that Muhammad was the son of Abdullah. Abdullah impregnated Aminah and the baby Muhammad stayed in his mothers womb for four years. So Abdullah is the father of Muhammad. You have answered your own question. So case closed.


yep.. case closed, krn yg bertanggung jawab sudah mati.


Jurnalis Sudan Dipenggal


Mayat Muhammad Thaha Muhammad Ahmad pemimpin redaksi harian al-Wifaq di Khourtum, Sudan ditemukan mengenaskan beberapa jam setelah ia diculik dari rumahnya. Kepalanya terpisah dari tubuhnya. Selasa malam lalu (5/9) sekelompok orang yang tidak dikenal membawa paksa Muhammad Thaha dari rumahnya. Setelah keluarganya sadar bahwa ia diculik, mereka menghubungi polisi. beberapa jam kemudian, mayat Muhamad Thaha ditemukan dengan kepala terpisah dari tubuhnya.

Muhammad Thaha adalah jurnalis sudah yang penuh kontroversi. Ia juga seorang aktivis islamis. Pada awal tahun 2005, ia pernah berurusan dengan pengadian gara-gara korannya memuat tiga artikel dari buku Dr. al-Maqrizi yang berjudul "al-Majhul fi Hayati al-Rasul" (Yang Tidak Diketahui dari Kehidupan Rasul). Dalam buku itu, al-Maqrizi meragukan bahwa Muhammad saw adalah anak Abdullah bin Abd Muthallib.

Tulisan itu dianggap sebagap penghinaan terhadap nabi Muhammad dan menodai kemulian ajaran-ajaran islam. Ribuan orang menuntut agar Muhammad Thaha dihukum bunuh. Muhammad Thaha pun meminta maaf atas penerbitan artikel itu, dan menerangkan bahwa tidak ada maksud untuk melakukan penghinaan pada Rasulullah. Ia juga menyatakan bahwa telah menulis bantahan terhadap tulisan al-Maqrizi melalui tulisannya yang dimuat setelah tiga artikel tersebut.

Pasca kejadian tersebut, majlis jurnalis Sudan menjatuhkan sanksi pada harian al-Wifaq, tidak boleh terbit selama tiga hari dan membayar denda 8 juta pound Sudan. Al-Wifaq dianggap telah melanggar aturan-aturan jurnalistik di Sudan. Saat itu Muhammad Thaha melawan dan mengajukan banding.

Peristiwa tahun lalu, belum selesai hingga sekarang. Muhammad Thaha tetap menerima ancaman pembunuhan dari kelompok-kelompok islam radikal di Sudan. Pada 20 Januari 2006, kantor harian al-Wifaq diserang oleh puluhan orang. Mereka membakar kantor al-Wifaq, melukai Muhammad Thaha dan seorang stafnya.

Muhammad Thaha juga seorang pecinta tokoh-tokoh aktivis Islam, dia memberi nama Abdul Aziz al-Rantisi dan al-Khomeini untuk anak laki-lakinya.

Adapun sebab pembunuhan ini kemungkinan besar berasal dari aktivitas jurnalistik Muhammad Thaha. Tidak sedikit yang gerah dengan tulisan-tulisannya yang sinis dan kasar. Sejak pemuatan tulisan Dr. al-Maqrizi, Muhammad Thaha dijatuhi fatwa mati oleh khatib dan penceramah di Sudan.

Sedangkan buku al-Maqrizi yang menghebohkan itu meragukan bahwa Muhammad saw anak dari Abdullah bin Abdul Muthalib. Al-maqrizi menyandarkan argumentasinya pada buku-buku sejarah, seperti al-Thabaqat ibn Sa'ad, Sirah ibn Ishaq, Sirah ibn Hisyam, dll.

Saat Abdullah menikah dengan Aminah, ayah Abdullah Abdul Muthallib menikah juga dengan seorang perempuan yang bernama Halah. Dari Halah ini lahir Hamzah bin Abdul Muthallib yang nantinya menjadi salah seorang pahawalan Islam yang terkenal, dijuluki "Singa Allah" dan syahid di medan Perang Uhud. Hamzah adalah pamam Muhammad saw yang lebih tua empat tahun.

Menurut buku-buku sejarah, Abdullah meninggal cepat setelah beberapa bulan menikah dengan Aminah. Di sinilah letak kontroversinya. Jika pernikahan Abdullah dan Aminah bersamaan dengan pernikahan Abdul Muthalillib dan Halah, kemudian setelah itu Abdullah meninggal cepat, sementara Hamzah lebih tua dari nabi empat tahun, maka, Muhammad saw itu anak siapa? Apakah Muhammad saw berada dalam kandungan ibunya selama empat tahun setelah kepergian ayahnya?

Sumber: Milis JIL
Dipublikasi pada Sabtu, 09 September 2006
sombrero
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Postby curious » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:01 pm

LabuLabi wrote:And where does it says that Hamzah had suckled Thuwaybah 4 years earlier on before Muhammad did ? i.e. if you believe that Thuwaybah milk production had lasted for 4+ years.

bujubunekkkk
nih orang memang **** apa pura-pura ****? emangnya thuwaybah punya anak cuma sebiji doang yang disusui bersama muhammad & hamzah. bisa jadi dia punya anak yang seumur dengan hamzah, dan empat tahun kemudian punya anak seumur muhammad. gitu saja susah?
User avatar
curious
Translator
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:08 am

Postby curious » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:03 pm

LabuLabi wrote:Muhammad was staying inside the womb of his mother for four years????
Alright then, if that was the case then you have just answered the question in this thread topic i.e. "Muhammad anak siapa ?". You have just confirmed that Muhammad was the son of Abdullah. Abdullah impregnated Aminah and the baby Muhammad stayed in his mothers womb for four years. So Abdullah is the father of Muhammad. You have answered your own question. So case closed.


well. exactly because it is not possible that muhammad was in the womb for 4 years that sombrero asked who the real father was.

terjemahan buat yang hanya mengerti melayu
Justru karena tidak mungkin muhammad di rahim selama 4 tahun lah si sombrero bertanya siapa bapaknya muhammad yang sebenarnya.
User avatar
curious
Translator
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:08 am

Postby Kristen_pusing » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:29 pm

namasamaran wrote:kalian ini gmana thoo...
lha wong sudah jelas si mamad itu anak setan kok masih jg dibahas ngalor-ngidul...
Persoalan sederhana jangan di rumit2kan lah...


Dasar Kristen Pusing kabehhhh, gak ada yang bisa mendeskridetkan islam mencari-cari.

Dasar anak tuyul hehehehe
Kristen_pusing
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby LabuLabi » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:14 pm

curious wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:And where does it says that Hamzah had suckled Thuwaybah 4 years earlier on before Muhammad did ? i.e. if you believe that Thuwaybah milk production had lasted for 4+ years.

bujubunekkkk
nih orang memang **** apa pura-pura ****? emangnya thuwaybah punya anak cuma sebiji doang yang disusui bersama muhammad & hamzah. bisa jadi dia punya anak yang seumur dengan hamzah, dan empat tahun kemudian punya anak seumur muhammad. gitu saja susah?


Si kafir mula lagi dengan mendongeng, mengada-adakan yang tidak pernah ada. Tuh baca artikel-artikel yang telah di berikan sombrero. Hanya seorang anak kelahiran Thuwaybah bernama Masrouh yang diberi. Apa kah kamu bisa memberikan nama anak Thuwaybah yang seorang lagi ? Atau kamu belum habis-habis berkhayal ?
LabuLabi
Banned
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 am

Postby namasamaran » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:07 pm

Kristen_pusing wrote:
namasamaran wrote:kalian ini gmana thoo...
lha wong sudah jelas si mamad itu anak setan kok masih jg dibahas ngalor-ngidul...
Persoalan sederhana jangan di rumit2kan lah...


Dasar Kristen Pusing kabehhhh, gak ada yang bisa mendeskridetkan islam mencari-cari.

Dasar anak tuyul hehehehe

hehehee... tuyul is made in islam!
User avatar
namasamaran
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Indonestan

Postby curious » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:10 pm

LabuLabi wrote:Si kafir mula lagi dengan mendongeng, mengada-adakan yang tidak pernah ada. Tuh baca artikel-artikel yang telah di berikan sombrero. Hanya seorang anak kelahiran Thuwaybah bernama Masrouh yang diberi. Apa kah kamu bisa memberikan nama anak Thuwaybah yang seorang lagi ? Atau kamu belum habis-habis berkhayal ?

nama tidak diberikan tidak berarti orangnya tidak ada. namamu ada dalam hadist?
User avatar
curious
Translator
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:08 am

Postby LabuLabi » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:31 pm

curious wrote:
LabuLabi wrote:Si kafir mula lagi dengan mendongeng, mengada-adakan yang tidak pernah ada. Tuh baca artikel-artikel yang telah di berikan sombrero. Hanya seorang anak kelahiran Thuwaybah bernama Masrouh yang diberi. Apa kah kamu bisa memberikan nama anak Thuwaybah yang seorang lagi ? Atau kamu belum habis-habis berkhayal ?

nama tidak diberikan tidak berarti orangnya tidak ada. namamu ada dalam hadist?


Rupanya saya berdiskusi dengan si kafir yang masih mempunyai pemikiran keanak-anakan. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LabuLabi
Banned
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 am

Postby curious » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:47 am

LabuLabi wrote:
Rupanya saya berdiskusi dengan si kafir yang masih mempunyai pemikiran keanak-anakan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rupanya si muslim sudah kehabisan akal :wink: :wink:

walaupun agak melenceng OOT sedikit, saya rasa pernyataan bahwa Hamza adalah saudara penyusuan muhammad adalah pernyataan palsu yang dibuat-buat. tolong baca sirat rasul allah karangan ibn Ishaq. Ibu susu muhammad adalah Halima anak Abu Dhuayb of the Banu Sad , bukan thuwaybah.

satu-satuhnya hadist sahih yang saya temukan yang mengatakan hamza adalah saudara penyusuan muhammad adalah yang digunakan untuk membela PENOLAKAN muhammad untuk mengawini anak Hamza. walaupun muhammad menikahi aisha yang cantik, yang merupakan anak bakr yang sudah dianggap saudara oleh muhammad dan karena itu aisah sesungguhnya adalah seperti keponakan muhammad, muhammad menolak menikahi anak hamza (mungkin jelek orangnya?) dengan alasan muhammad dan hamza adalah saudara. Hadist ini kemudian ditafsirkan dengan mengatakan bedanya adalah hamza adalah SAUDARA PENYUSUAN dengan muhammad.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume:7 Book :62(Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)) Number :37
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: It was said to the Prophet, "Won't you marry the daughter of Hamza?" He said, "She is my foster niece (brother's daughter).

Jadi sumber mana yang mau dipercayai? Sirat karangan ibn Ishaq adalah sejarah hidup muhammad yang dihormati dan merupakan sejarah tertua. Jadi kemungkinan nya adalah muhammad bukan saudara penyusuan Hamza.
User avatar
curious
Translator
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to Muhammad



 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users