. FFI | Document | Artikel | Forum | Wiki | Glossary | Prophet Muhammad Illustrated

Mu'jizat Nabi Muhammad SAW

Kehidupan, pengikut, kepercayaan, pikiran dan ucapan Muhammad.

Mu'jizat Nabi Muhammad SAW

Postby feodor fathon FF » Sat May 20, 2006 9:15 am

THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)
    Chapter 3
    Anas reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) called for water and he was given a vessel and the people began to perform ablution in that and I counted (the persons) and they were between fifty and eighty and [color=red]I saw water which was spouting from his fingers

Book 030, Number 5657:
    Anas b. Malik reported: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) during the time of the afternoon prayer and the people asking for water for performing ablution which they did not find. (A small quantity) of water was brought to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and he placed his hand in that vessel and com- manded people to perform ablution. I saw water spouting from his fingers and the people performing ablution until the last amongst them performed it.

Book 030, Number 5658:
    Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and his Companions were at a place known as az-Zaura' (az-Zaurd' is a place in the bazar of Medina near the mosque) that he called for a vessel containing water. He put his hand in that. And there began to spout (water) between his fingers and all the Companions performed ablution. Qatada, one of the narrators in the chain of narrators, said: Abu Hamza (the kunya of Hadrat Anas b. Malik), how many people were they? He said: They were about three hundred.

Book 030, Number 5659:
    Anas reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) was at az-Zaura' and a vessel containing water was brought to him in which his finger could not be completely dipped or completely covered; the rest of the hadith is the same.
    Jabir reported that Umm Malik used to send clarified butter in a small skin to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him). Her sons would come to her and ask for seasoning when they had nothing with them (in the form of condiments) and she would go to that (skin) in which she offered (clarified butter) to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), and she would find in that clarified butter and it kept providing her with seasoning for her household until she had (completely) squeezed it. She came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and (informed him about it). Thereupon, he (the Holy Prophet) said: Did you squeeze it? She said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If you had left it in that very state, it would have kept on provid- ing you (the clarified butter) on end.
    Jabir reported that a person came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and asked for food. And he gave him half a wasq of barley, and the person and his wife and their guests kept on making use of it (as a food) until he weighed it (in order to find out the actual quantity, and it was no more). He came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) (and informed him about it). He said: Had you not weighed it, you would be eating out of it and it would have remained intact for you.
    Mu'adh b. Jabal reported that he went along with Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) in the expedition of Tabuk and he (the Holy Prophet) combined the prayers. He offered the noon and afternoon prayers together and the sunset and night prayers together and on the other day he deferred the prayers; he then came out and offered the noon and afternoon prayers together. He then went in and (later on) came out and then after that offered the sunset and night prayers together and then said: God willing, you would reach by tomorrow the fountain of Tabuk and you should not come to that until it is dawn, and he who amongst you happens to go there should not touch its water until I come. We came to that and two persons (amongst) us reached that fountain ahead of us. It was a thin flow of water like the shoelace. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked them whether they had touched the water. They said: Yes. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) scolded them, and he said to them what he had to say by the will of God. The people then took water of the fountain in their palms until it became somewhat significant and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) washed his hands and his face too in it, and then, took it again in that (fountain) and there gushed forth abundant water from that fountain, until all the people drank to their fill. He then said: Mu'adh, it is hoped that if you live long you would see its water irrigating well the gardens.________________________________________
    Book 030, Number 5663:
    Abu Humaid as-Sa'idi reported: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to Tabuk and we came to a wadi where there was a garden belonging to a woman. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said. Make an assessment (of the price of its fruit). And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also made an assessment and it was ten wasqs. He asked that lady (to calculate the amount) until they would, God willing, come back to her. So we proceeded on until we came to Tabuk and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The violent storm will overtake you during the night, so none amongst you should stand up and he who has a camel with him should hobble it firmly. A violent storm blew and a person who had stood up was carried away by the storm and thrown between the mountains of Tayy. Then the messenger of the son of al 'Alma', the ruler of Aila, came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with a letter and a gift of a white mule. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) wrote him (the reply) and presented him a cloak. We came back until we halted in the Wadi al-Qura. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked that lady about her garden and the price of the fruits in that. She said: Ten wasqs. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I am going to depart, and he who amongst you wishes may depart with me but he who wants to stay may stay. We resumed the journey until we came to the outskirts of Medina. (It was at this time) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This is Taba, this is Uhud, that is a mountain which loves us and we love it, and then said: The best amongst the houses of the Ansar is the house of Bani Najjar. Then the house of Bani Abd al-Ashhal, then the house of Bani Abd al-Harith b. Khazraj, then the house of Bani Sa'ida, and there is goodness in all the houses of the Ansar. Said b. Ubada came to us and Abu Usaid said to him: Did you not see that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has declared the houses of the Ansar good and he has kept us at the end. Said met Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, you have declared the house of the Ansar as good and have kept us at the end, whereupon he said: Is it not enough for you that you have been counted amongst the good.
    This hadith has been narrated on the authority of 'Amr b. Yahya with the same chain of transmitters up to the words: There is good in all the houses of the Ansar, and there is no mention of the subsequent event pertaining to Sa'd b. 'Ubada.
    Once we were traveling with the Prophet and we carried on traveling till the last part of the night and then we (halted at a place) and slept (deeply). There is nothing sweeter than sleep for a traveler in the last part of the night. So it was only the heat of the sun that made us to wake up and the first to wake up was so and so, then so and so and then so and so (the narrator 'Auf said that Abu Raja' had told him their names but he had forgotten them) and the fourth person to wake up was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. And whenever the Prophet used to sleep, nobody would wake up him till he himself used to get up as we did not know what was happening (being revealed) to him in his sleep. So, 'Umar got up and saw the condition of the people, and he was a strict man, so he said, "Allahu Akbar" and raised his voice with Takbir, and kept on saying loudly till the Prophet got up because of it. When he got up, the people informed him about what had happened to them. He said, "There is no harm (or it will not be harmful). Depart!" So they departed from that place, and after covering some distance the Prophet stopped and asked for some water to perform the ablution. So he performed the ablution and the call for the prayer was pronounced and he led the people in prayer. After he finished from the prayer, he saw a man sitting aloof who had not prayed with the people. He asked, "O so and so! What has prevented you from praying with us?" He replied, "I am Junub and there is no water. " The Prophet said, "Perform Tayammum with (clean) earth and that is sufficient for you."
    Then the Prophet proceeded on and the people complained to him of thirst. Thereupon he got down and called a person (the narrator 'Auf added that Abu Raja' had named him but he had forgotten) and 'Ali, and ordered them to go and bring water. So they went in search of water and met a woman who was sitting on her camel between two bags of water. They asked, "Where can we find water?" She replied, "I was there (at the place of water) this hour yesterday and my people are behind me." They requested her to accompany them. She asked, "Where?" They said, "To Allah's Apostle ." She said, "Do you mean the man who is called the Sabi, (with a new religion)?" They replied, "Yes, the same person. So come along." They brought her to the Prophet and narrated the whole story. He said, "Help her to dismount." The Prophet asked for a pot, then he opened the mouths of the bags and poured some water into the pot. Then he closed the big openings of the bags and opened the small ones and the people were called upon to drink and water their animals. So they all watered their animals and they (too) all quenched their thirst and also gave water to others and last of all the Prophet gave a pot full of water to the person who was Junub and told him to pour it over his body. The woman was standing and watching all that which they were doing with her water. By Allah, when her water bags were returned the looked like as if they were more full (of water) than they had been before (Miracle of Allah's Apostle) Then the Prophet ordered us to collect something for her; so dates, flour and Sawiq were collected which amounted to a good meal that was put in a piece of cloth. She was helped to ride on her camel and that cloth full of food-stuff was also placed in front of her and then the Prophet said to her, "We have not taken your water but Allah has given water to us." She returned home late. Her relatives asked her: "O so and so what has delayed you?" She said, "A strange thing! Two men met me and took me to the man who is called the Sabi' and he did such and such a thing. By Allah, he is either the greatest magician between this and this (gesturing with her index and middle fingers raising them towards the sky indicating the heaven and the earth) or he is Allah's true Apostle." Afterwards the Muslims used to attack the pagans around her abode but never touched her village. One day she said to her people, "I think that these people leave you purposely. Have you got any inclination to Islam?" They obeyed her and all of them embraced Islam.
    Abu 'Abdultah said: The word Saba'a means "The one who has deserted his old religion and embraced a new religion." Abul 'Ailya said, "The Sabis are a sect of people of the Scripture who recite the Book of Psalms."
    Two of the companions of the Prophet departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses.

We were digging (the trench) on the day of (Al-Khandaq ( i.e. Trench )) and we came across a big solid rock. We went to the Prophet and said, "Here is a rock appearing across the trench." He said, "I am coming down." Then he got up, and a stone was tied to his belly for we had not eaten anything for three days. So the Prophet took the spade and struck the big solid rock and it became like sand. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allow me to go home." (When the Prophet allowed me) I said to my wife, "I saw the Prophet in a state that I cannot treat lightly. Have you got something (for him to eat?" She replied, "I have barley and a she goat." So I slaughtered the she-kid and she ground the barley; then we put the meat in the earthenware cooking pot. Then I came to the Prophet when the dough had become soft and fermented and (the meat in) the pot over the stone trivet had nearly been well-cooked, and said, "I have got a little food prepared, so get up O Allah's Apostle, you and one or two men along with you (for the food)." The Prophet asked, "How much is that food?" I told him about it. He said, "It is abundant and good. Tell your wife not to remove the earthenware pot from the fire and not to take out any bread from the oven till I reach there." Then he said (to all his companions), "Get up." So the Muhajirn (i.e. Emigrants) and the Ansar got up. When I came to my wife, I said, "Allah's Mercy be upon you! The Prophet came along with the Muhajirin and the Ansar and those who were present with them." She said, "Did the Prophet ask you (how much food you had)?" I replied, "Yes." Then the Prophet said, "Enter and do not throng." The Prophet started cutting the bread (into pieces) and put the cooked meat over it. He covered the earthenware pot and the oven whenever he took something out of them. He would give the food to his companions and take the meat out of the pot. He went on cutting the bread and scooping the meat (for his companions) till they all ate their fill, and even then, some food remained. Then the Prophet said (to my wife), "Eat and present to others as the people are struck with hunger."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.059.425

[/color]
Last edited by feodor fathon FF on Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
feodor fathon FF
Kecanduan
Kecanduan

Postby bono » Sat May 20, 2006 1:17 pm

terjemahannya ada kagak bang? capek nih kebanyakan inggrisnya, entar malah disalahartiin lagi.
bono
Kecanduan
Kecanduan

Postby moe » Sat May 20, 2006 2:18 pm

Ini saya tambahi :
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/Ay ... d50918.htm
Apostle’s Greatest Miracle Was Sex

By Ayesha Ahmed

2005/09/18

Apostle’s greatest miracle was not the Quran. It was his capacity for lovemaking. Allah had given him libido of 30 men.

Most infidels don’t even consider the Quran to be a big deal. They say a village idiot can come up with such a book. They claim that any book is better than the Quran. But I ask them, can anyone match the apostle’s lovemaking prowess? Can they at the age 60+ make love to 10 young women in a single night? Yes, the apostle could do it. That is an irrefutable proof of his prophethood, which cannot be duplicated.

Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:

“Prophet was given the strength (sexual) of thirty men”.

Apostle could make love (continuously) to all his wives (9 to 11) in one night.

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:

"The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number. Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)."

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 6:

The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 270:

Aisha said, "I scented Allah's Apostle and he went round (had sexual intercourse with) all his wives."

PROPHET SULAIMAN WAS GIVEN SIMILAR STRENGTH

Such sexual capability and stamina is Allah’s miracle, which is only given to prophets.

Prophet Sulaiman used to have sex with 100 women in one night.

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 74i:

Allah's Apostle said, "Once Solomon, son of David said, '(By Allah) Tonight I will have sexual intercourse with one hundred (or ninety-nine) women each of whom will give birth to a knight who will fight in Allah's Cause.

EVEN GIBRAEEL VISITED APOSTLE’S BEDROOM

His lovemaking was complimented by visits of archangel Gibraeel. Once apostle even introduced Gibraeel to Ayesha. Ordinary mortals cannot see angels, needless to say she was clueless and could not see him.

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 57, Number 112:

Narrated Abu Salama:

'Aisha said, "Once Allah's Apostle said (to me), 'O Aish ('Aisha)! This is Gabriel greeting you.' I said, 'Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on him, you see what I don't see' " She was addressing Allah 's Apostle.

ALL HIS OTHER WIVES WATCHED HIM MAKE LOVE

Apostle’s love making was outstanding and was watched (and admired) by all his wives....

Bukhari, Book 008, Number 3450:

Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) had nine wives. They (all the wives) used to gather every night in the house of one where he had to come (and stay that night).

PEEPING TOMS ALSO WATCHED

Bukhari , Volume 9, Book 83, Number 38a:

A man peeped into one of the dwelling places of the Prophet.

Muslim, Book 025, Number 5369:

Anas b. Malik reported that a person peeped in some of the holes (in the doors) of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 83, Number 38:

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd As-Sa'idi:

A man peeped through a hole in the door of Allah's Apostle's house,

ALLAH BLESSED HIM WITH SPECIAL PRIVILEDGES FOR SEX

Allah not only gave him extraordinary capability for sexual activity but also gave him special privileges to use those capabilities.

.Q33.50 : O Prophet! In addition to all your wives, slave girls and captured women, we have made lawful to you all your first cousins and any believing woman if she gave herself to you, and if you desire her.

ALLAH BLESSED HIM WITH DIVINE INSPIRATIONS AFTER SEX

Allah blessed his lovemaking with divine inspirations afterwards.

Tabari Vl7, page :7 Ayesha said “Inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket”.

Bukhari Vol 5 Bk57 N 119

Prophet said, By Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman except Aesha.”

WOMEN OFFERED THEMSELVES TO HIM

Apostle got solicitated by hot women all the time (apparently by the publicity of his greatness in bed)..

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 24:

A woman came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have come to give you myself

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 48:

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet. 'Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?"

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 53:

Narrated Thabit Al-Banani:

"A woman came to Allah's Apostle and presented herself to him, saying, 'O Allah's Apostle, have you any need for me ?' "Thereupon Anas's daughter said, "What a shameless lady she was! Shame! Shame!" Anas said, "She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 54:

“A woman presented herself to the Prophet.”

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 58:

Narrated Sahl bin Sad:

A woman came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have come to you to present myself to you”

HIGH LIBIDO CAUSED QUICK ARROUSALS

Apostle got aroused at sight of (attractive) women.

Muslim, Book 008, Number 3240:

“Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her”.

AROUSED BY CLOSE RELATIVES

One day Apostle of Allah walked into his adopted son Zaid’s house. Zaid was not there but he caught a glimpse of his voluptuous and beautiful wife Zainab (she was apostle’s first cousin) in her birthday suit.

Tabari wrote:

"One day Muhammad went out looking for Zaid. Now there was a covering of hair cloth over the doorway, but the wind had lifted the covering so that the doorway was uncovered. Zaynab was in her chamber, undressed, and admiration for her entered the heart of the Prophet".

The admiration aroused him instantly, which Zainab also noticed and mentioned it to her husband Zaid later. He rushed to his father’s house and offered Zainab to him. Mohammed worried about possible bad press and refused to accept it. But Allah will not take no for an answer and insisted on their union.

Q 33:37 We gave her (Zaid’s wife) unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons”.

AROUSED BY WIFE’S MAIDS

Once he entered his wife Hafsa’s room for some reason. Hafsa was not there but he found her lovely young maid Maria instead. He grabbed her and jumped into the bed with her for a quickie. But the quickie was not quick enough and Hafsa walked in and started yelling. To quieten her down and to please her he promised never to touch her maid again. However Allah did not approve of this sacrifice and revealed the following ayas:

Q66.1 SHAKIR: O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you (slave girl Maria); you seek to please your wife(Hafsa)

66.2 Allah has sanctioned for you to break your promise (go sleep with Hafsa’s maid)

AROUSED BY LITTLE GIRLS

Apostle was helpless because of his 30 man libido and got excited even when he saw little girls.

Ibn Ishaq: Suhayli, 2.79: In the riwaya of Yunus Ibn Ishaq recorded that the apostle saw (Ummu’l-Fadl hen she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ (ref.10, p. 311)

Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, "If she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her." (Musnad Ahmad, Number 25636)

AROUSED BY DREAMS OF LITTLE GIRLS

Twice he dreamt of a little girl, the 6 year old pretty daughter of his best friend Abu. She was wrapped in a silk cloth. He uncovered the silk cloth to see more of her.

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 15:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle said (to me), "You have been shown to me twice in (my) dreams. A man was carrying you in a silken cloth and said to me, 'This is your wife.' I uncovered it; and behold, it was you. I said to myself, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.'"

He ended up marrying the 6 year old girl of his dreams.

HIGH LIBIDO CAUSED REALISTIC DAY DREAMING

Apostle could think of having sex with his wives and it felt just like real thing..

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660:

Narrated Aisha:

“Allah's Apostle used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not”.

DRY CLEANING

His day dreaming was so realistic that he even got wet spots on his garments . Ayesha drycleaned those spots.

.Bukhari,Book 002, Number 0572:

Ayesha said “ In case I found that (semen) on the garment of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) dried up, I scraped it off with my nails”.

APOSTL’S LIBIDO HAD ITS LIMITS

Apostle was turned off instantly whenever he was suspected of shadiness.

One night Ayesha got a punch instead of getting sex because she got suspicious of his strange activities and followed him at night (without his knowledge) to a cemetery, where he stood in darkness waving his hands.

Muslimi,Book 004, Number 2127:

Ayesha narrated. "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain.”

(the hadith is too long, one can read on usc.edu/msa)

AL SHANBA GETS KICKED OUT OF BED

When the apostle was in bed with his new young and pretty bride Al Shanba bint Amr bin Ghiffuriya, she told him that if he was a real prophet, his most beloved 2 year old son Ibrahim would not have died of sickness after he prayed day and night for him. Apostle kicked her out and divorced her without consummation of the marriage.

(She was lucky to have been just kicked out. Allah demands death for doubting Mohammed)

(Tabari, vol 9, page 136)
moe
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby Phoenix » Sat May 20, 2006 7:37 pm

....THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)

Loh..belum damai toh tuh holy prophet..phet..phet..phet..nya???
Phoenix
Kecanduan
Kecanduan

Postby Adadeh » Sat May 20, 2006 11:26 pm

bono wrote:terjemahannya ada kagak bang? capek nih kebanyakan inggrisnya, entar malah disalahartiin lagi

Bethoel, bethoel!!
Feodor, tolong terjemahin dooonk semua Hadis berbahasa Inggris ini. Pala gue puchinx neeeh baca banyak huruf2 kresten inggris yang banyak nian itu.

Kok Qur'an mengatakan Muhammad hanya menghasilkan satu keajaiban: Qur'an yang na'auzubile amburadulnya.
Adadeh
Translator

Postby -The Archangel- » Sun May 21, 2006 10:55 am

mukzijat si momet cuma satu menurut ane,
1. mampu menggilir semua istrinya dalam satu malam

itu doang kok
-The Archangel-
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby Rainn Forestha » Sun May 21, 2006 12:58 pm

So called 'miracles' told by people who are so desperate in excalating their prophet muhammad (pfhpmbcaltt - pleas for his peace must be chanted all the time) & his whatever ability, which was, in fact, a delusional witch hungry for sex and power.
Rainn Forestha
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby Charles LO S » Sun May 21, 2006 4:23 pm

Oooi... Ff... Ude aye bilang ke elo, jangan pake bahasa inggris ! percuma deh. Elo jangan sok bule-bule an, Muhammad nanti kagak tau artinye... Ente tulis bahasa bule nanti dikirain Muhammad sampean menghujat die lagi.

Ok guys ! If your prophets coming from Lord. He must knwon all of whole word speech. My Jesus known everyhing without except.

Your Muhammad did not coming from the heaven empire, but came from The hell kingdom.

(Kalau ane tulis bahasa bule itu kagak ape-ape... karena ane mau beritahu ente Yesus tau semua bahase) Ok. Coy !!!
Charles LO S
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby anti islam » Sun May 21, 2006 4:26 pm

-The Archangel- wrote:mukzijat si momet cuma satu menurut ane,
1. mampu menggilir semua istrinya dalam satu malam

itu doang kok

dan Muh punya daya imajinasi yang luar bisa dan melebehi gaya dalam kamasutra..he..he....
anti islam
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby spiderweb » Mon May 22, 2006 1:11 am

mujijat muh yang terbesar: ngebohongi sekitar 1 miliar penduduk dunia untuk nungging2 lima kali menghadap kabah! :lol:
spiderweb
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Kemukjizatan nabi Besar Muhammad saw

Postby dua » Wed May 31, 2006 9:51 am

perbedaan yang paling menyolok antara nabi muhammad dgn nai dan rasul- rasul yang terdahulu adalah masa laku. Kemukjizatan nabi muhaamad umunya akan terjadi pada masa-masa yang akan datang, seperti contoh ucapan terutama tentang peristiwa yang akan terjadi selalu benar, krn memang berdasar pemberitahuan Allah sbg tuhan semesta alam. Berikut adalah salah satu contoh
Suroqoh adalah seorang pembunuh bayaran, yang pada awalnya tertarik untuk membunuh atau menyerahkan nabi Muhammad baik dlm keadaan hidup atau mati, krn mengingnikan hadiah yangbesar dari para pembesar qurais. Akhirnya pada suatu saat ia menjumpai muhaamad, dan pada saat ia mau mengayunkan pedang tuk membunuh Muhamad ternyata pedang tersebut tak bisa digerakan. Akhirnya pedang itu mudah sekali diambil nabi. dan kini posisi terbalik, kemudian pedang diarahkan ke surokoh. Surokoh ditanya oleh nabi, kenapa ia ingin membunuh nabi. Jawab Surokoh, ia menginkan hadiah dari pepmbesar quraisy. nabi menjawab, apabila engkau ingin dapat hadiah yang jauh lebih besar yaitu tahta persia akan berada di kepala mu maksuklah Islam. Akhirnya setelah melihat kemukjizatan nabi ia masuk islam. Beberapa tahun setelah nabi wafat dan pada jaman umar, tentara muslim dapat menguasai Persia dan Surokoh yang memimpin tentara muslim memasuki istana Persia, dan tahta raja persia akhirnya hiinggap dikepala Surokoh. beberapa saat kemudian Surokoh merenung, ia ingat kejadian beberapa tahun yang lalu saaat ia ingin membunuh nabi. teringat ia akan ucapan nabi, dan akhirnya terbukti. Setelah itu ia menangis tersedu, dan menucapakan Allah maha besar dan keimannanya thd Islam semakin besar.

Hai..saudara-saudara ku..camkan bahwa muslim adalah kaum yang paling mulia dan paling tinggi disisi Allah.....jangan gadaikan kemusliman kita hanya karena forum pemurtadan ini
dua
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Re: Kemukjizatan nabi Besar Muhammad saw

Postby numplew. » Wed May 31, 2006 10:39 am

Wah, apa ndak ngawur nich oom mohammed, masa tahta bisa hinggap dikepala.
Apa ndak benjol tuh kepalanya si Dua..eeh..si Surokoh
Trus ngaku nich, moh ndak bisa buat mukzizat. Katanya bisa belah bulan. Atau kali maksudnya belah vaxxna Aisah yang lagi datang bulan kali. Kalo itu mah jagoan deh doi. :wink:
Last edited by numplew. on Wed May 31, 2006 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
numplew.
Lupa Diri
Lupa Diri

Postby Mpok Tinem » Wed May 31, 2006 10:41 am

Oh ya ?

Negara Muslim semuanya miskin, terbelakang, ****, barbar, nggak punya masa depan, gelap, paling bejat....

Ini kan kamu katakan MULIA ????
Mpok Tinem
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby curious » Wed May 31, 2006 10:59 am

siapa sih si surokoh yang kepala nya gede banget sampai tahta persia pun muat di kepalanya ? Kok jawa benar namanya, jangan-jangan tukang kebunnya si muhammad ya?
curious
Translator

Postby Klepon » Wed May 31, 2006 11:28 am

aah ini kan bisa-bisanya mbak Dua aja, supaya topik saya "3 Pertanyaan bikin muslim telanjang" gak di jawab sama kamu :lol:

kalo kamu kaum paling tinggi dan mulia masa tujuan akhirnya adalah surga dengan perawan dan sungai alkohol? :wink:
Klepon
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby Arjuna_2 » Wed May 31, 2006 1:03 pm

Mukzizat Muhammad cuma belah kue bulan (bakpia) hehehe... :lol:
Arjuna_2
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby sato x » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:15 pm

Hahahaha....masa laku. Masa sekarang muslim dapat bantuan dari dunia kafir terus menerus! Hahahaha...mukjizatnya ga laku sekarang kali, ye? Bisa aja si dua.
sato x
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby sato x » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:54 pm

Lha, sapa suruh jadi orang ****? Katanya udah punya koran rahmat bagi semesta? Kok tetap aja **** ga ada pinter"nya? Kalo emang rahmat, pasti loe muslim ga bakal ketipu! Justru itu menunjukkan bahwa allah cuma bisa membual dan loe pemuja berat pembual itu! Yang ada cuma jadi parasit, tukang ribut dan pembuat keonaran di mana"! Buka mata, bung. Jangan suka OOT!
sato x
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby zeba0th » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:37 pm

ORA MUTU!!
zeba0th
Lupa Diri
Lupa Diri

Re: Kemukjizatan nabi Besar Muhammad saw

Postby ki_sabdopalon » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:50 pm

dua wrote:
Hai..saudara-saudara ku..camkan bahwa muslim adalah kaum yang paling mulia dan paling tinggi disisi Allah.....jangan gadaikan kemusliman kita hanya karena forum pemurtadan ini

Sangat Menggelikan dan penuh dengan kebodohan. Muslim adalah kaum paling mulia?
MUSLIM ADALAH KAUM PENGEMIS YANG MENGEMIS-NGEMIS KEPADA KAUM KAFIR. MUSLIM JUGA KAUM YANG ****, TOLOL DAN TIDAK PERNAH MEMAKAI OTAKNYA JADI TIDAK MAJU-MAJU.
ki_sabdopalon
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Next

Return to Muhammad