. FFI | Document | Artikel | Forum | Wiki | Glossary | Prophet Muhammad Illustrated

MESIR; menjerat Kristen masuk Islam****

Orang-orang dari seluruh dunia yang murtad (termasuk dari FFInternasional). Siapa mereka dan mengapa mereka meninggalkan Islam ? Murtadin2 dari FFIndonesia silahkan masukkan pengakuan ke 'Mengapa Saya Murtad ?'

MESIR; menjerat Kristen masuk Islam****

Postby ali5196 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:40 am

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19141

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 06 11.44 pm
Post subject: Confessions of a Former Muslim Missionary Ahmed Awny
How Muslims enslave non-Muslim girls to Islam

A disturbing but interesting article on FrontPageMagazine.com by a former Egyptian Muslim 'missionary' Ahmed Awny Shalakamy(Later he left Islam and became Christian) describing the priority they placed on bringing non-Muslim girls to Islam by any means necesarry.

Quote:

Like my father, I too was involved with a proselytizing association. After we succeeded in converting a Christian woman, we would antagonize the Christians by parading the converted girl through the streets. We played loud music and waved flags while shouting “Allahu Akbar” to declare the victory of Islam. We would also chant slogans to shame the Christians. No Christian would stand in the way of these parades, which were safeguarded by the police.

This was a normal practice until 1985 when such parades were banned. Nevertheless, we continued in our campaign to convert Christian women anyway. We were focused on converting Christian girls and women because we believed this was a greater form of humiliation for Christians. In the East, a man’s honor is in his daughter, sister or wife and so disgracing any of them is the ultimate humiliation for him.

We used all kinds of tricks to get Christian women. We primarily sought to appeal to their emotions and impulses. We would also get these women involved in moral scandals and used that to coerce them to do whatever we wanted. This is what I did, while I was involved with a proselytizing association. Besides receiving payment for this work, I was convinced I received an additional reward because each time I caused a Christian woman to convert to Islam I would be awarded with an acre of land in heaven.

The following accounts are of the women that I lured into Islam through deceptive methods.

Read the full Article.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Re ... p?ID=18167

Kayaknya sebagian udah diterjemahkan dan ada somewhere in Forum Pengakuan (old forum?)
ali5196
Translator

Postby somad » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:17 pm

Bang Ali5196

Rupanya ini yg dimaksud Irena Handono dengan Hamilisasi untuk mengkristenkan Umat islam. Kenyataannya terbalik dan mungkin justru amat ditakuti ditiru oleh umat kristen!! Sehingga dia mengarang dusta atas dasar kelakuan kaumnya sendiri! Nampaknya dikejar kejar oleh bayangan sendiri dan memutar balikan fakta
:oops:
somad
Lupa Diri
Lupa Diri

Return to Ruang Pengakuan dan Kesaksian