. FFI | Document | Artikel | Forum | Wiki | Glossary | Prophet Muhammad Illustrated

LOGIKA MUSLIM

Yang bikin tertawa terbahak-bahak sampai sakit perut.

LOGIKA MUSLIM

Postby gandaruvu » Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Sori, pake bahasa Inggris :
1. The infidels steal candy from children. Therefore it is okay for me to steal candy from children.

2. People used to eat dirt a lot, so that means eating dirt is not wrong.

3. 10,000 people who say donkeys can fly can't be wrong.

4. My Imam said Barney is a real dinosaur. Therefore Barney exists.

5. The Americans said Barney is just a TV character. Therefore Barney exists (because infidels tell lies).

6. I stopped responding to the debate. Therefore I have proven that you are wrong about Biology.

7. I feel respected when people call me stupid(reverse logic).

8. I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT I AM RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!Therefore I am right.

9. La la la la la...oh sorry I wasn't really listening to what you said. Anyway I am right.

10. You look like a cow, which means I am right.

11. We believe in A. Some infidels believe in A too. Therefore A exists.

12. Bring me the C4. Time to meet the virgins!

13. We are peaceful people. Therefore it is ok to kill peaceful infidels.

14. If you do an irresponsible act and draw a picture of Mohammed, I can also do an irresponsible act and burn down your house.

15. If you were born on a flat island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, you have to be a Muslim, because Big Sultan said so.

16. My life is terrible, and it's all because American women wear shorts. It has nothing to do with me enthusiastically following a religion that regulates everything, including my bowel movements, by 7th century standards.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Islam
gandaruvu
Pandangan Pertama
Pandangan Pertama

Return to Humor