According to the Hadith TIRMZI (P.135-138).
1. A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent body. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like a red wine in a white glass.
2. She is of white colour, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child-bearing, and the related pollution.
3. She is a woman characterised by modesty and flexing glances; she never looks at any man except her husband, and feels grateful for being the wife of her husband.
4. A houri is a loving woman, free from odium and animosity. Besides, she knows the meaning of love and has the ability to put it into practice.
5. A houri is a recreated woman whose virginity has been restored. The lucky believers who will have them, shall find them untouched.
6. A houri is an immortal woman. She speaks softly and does not raise voice at her man; she is always reconciled with him. Having been brought up in luxury, she is a luxury herself.
7. A houri is a girl of tender age, having large rising breasts which are round, and not inclined to dangle. Houris dwell in palaces of luxurious surroundings.