he...he...lari dari TOPIK nih yeeeeeee tipikal muslim! mau bahas PAUL? anda cari deh ada nggak KEBEJATAN nabi cabulmu yang juga dilakukan PAUL?
Yususf roni wrote:
Si Rebecan ini nggak ngerti ya, apa yang saya tuliskan tentang ayat-ayat di atas, udah jelas-jelas ayat-ayat tsb mengatakan bahwa murtad=bunuh. Sepertinya anda musti banyak baca lagi Bibel deh, biar bisa memahami dengan jelas OK, Kasihan deh
John 15 1-8
The Vine and the Branches
1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.
2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
Hi...hi nggak tau ya PARABLE? emangnya hadist yang kukasih bicara PARABLE ya?
MAAF kl itu tentang parable tentang PEMBUNUHAN APOSTATES yang keluar dari ISLAM!
MAKANYA anda harus paham lebih banyak hadist, jangan seperti feodor kasih hadist belum dibaca udah dicopy-paste akhirnya kena ke mukanya sendiri.
mengenai yang kamu tulis sebelumnya tentang tuduhanmu:
Romans 1:20-32 (from the New Testament)
20. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
23. and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
24. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
25. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
26. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
27. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
28. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
29. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30. slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
31. they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death
, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."anda nih sedang taqiyya ya seperti cagey ustadz? he...he...BACA yang jelas supaya apa yang anda post tidak ditertawain pembaca atau netter lain cah!
ayat 32 diatas relevant dengan contoh dibawah ini:
MESKIPUN si nabi cabul tahu bahwa oleh karena ajaran SETANnya dia PANTAS mati dihukum TUHAN, NAMUN dia tetap berbohong terus kepada pengikutnya dengan menganggap setan sebagai aoulo!
dari kalimat di atas, matikah nabi cabul di hukum TUHAN? tidak! tapi dia pantas MATI dihukum TUHAN!
PAHAM kan sekarang artinya? belajar gih lagi!
COBA bandingin deh sama ajaran NABI cabul yang tertulis dalam hadist bin cabul bin kill infidel!
Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
Volume 9, Book 84, Number 64:
Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."
Volume 9, Book 89, Number 271:
Narrated Abu Musa:
A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle