. FFI | Document | Artikel | Forum | Wiki | Glossary | Prophet Muhammad Illustrated

ANJING: mengapa dibenci Muslim ?

Benturan dan bentrokan antara Islam dengan agama-agama dan peradaban lain di seluruh penjuru dunia.

ANJING: mengapa dibenci Muslim ?

Postby ali5196 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:54 pm

ali5196
Translator

Re: ANJING: mengapa dibenci Muslim ?

Postby ali18115 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:48 pm

ali5196 wrote:WHY ARE DOGS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM ?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12928

The topic is asking : ANJING: mengapa dibenci Muslim ?

Muslim tidak membenci anjing kerana Allah SWT tidak pernah menyuruh membenci anjing.

Your question : WHY ARE DOGS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM ?

Because Allah SWT says so.
ali18115
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby spiderweb » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:19 pm

ali18115 wrote:

Muslim tidak membenci anjing kerana Allah SWT tidak pernah menyuruh membenci anjing.

if your idol says that you are also forbidden to use internet and to touch keyborad, which are both invented by great satan i.e. kaffir, then will you do so blindly? You know, being a dictator in a muslim country is perhaps like a dream for hitler and musslonini since muslims are mainly so stupid, they just do EVERYTHING what auoh said without asking and imagining why, how, what, and when.
spiderweb
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby ali18115 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:42 pm

spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:

if your idol says that you are also forbidden to use internet and to touch keyborad, which are both invented by great satan i.e. kaffir, then will you do so blindly? You know, being a dictator in a muslim country is perhaps like a dream for hitler and musslonini since muslims are mainly so stupid, they just do EVERYTHING what auoh said without asking and imagining why, how, what, and when.

You think kafir gave me this computer for FREE?????

Yes, we thrive to do EVERYTHING what Allah SWT command us to do. And when Allah SWT says that dogs are fobidden, we accept it. You got a problem with that ?
ali18115
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby spiderweb » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:19 pm

ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:

Yes, we thrive to do EVERYTHING what Allah SWT command us to do. And when Allah SWT says that dogs are fobidden, we accept it. You got a problem with that ?

Free or NOT free is not the main concern, just answer my question with yes or no and don't divert it.

Btw, no, if you like to do everything what ur auoh said that is NOT my problem, that is YOUR problem. But, it becomes my greatest concern when terrorists blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them because of this sick auoh commands them to do so! :!: :!: :!:
spiderweb
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby ali18115 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:36 pm

spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:

Free or NOT free is not the main concern, just answer my question with yes or no and don't divert it.

"IF" it was forbidden by Allah SWT/Rasulullah SAW, then my answer is YES.

spiderweb wrote:But, it becomes my greatest concern when terrorists blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them because of this sick auoh commands them to do so! :!: :!: :!:

You are the one saying "blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them" is "auoh commands". I didn't say that and Islam certainly didn't state that because is forbidden in Islam.
ali18115
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby spiderweb » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:58 am

ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:

spiderweb wrote:But, it becomes my greatest concern when terrorists blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them because of this sick auoh commands them to do so! :!: :!: :!:

You are the one saying "blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them" is "auoh commands". I didn't say that and Islam certainly didn't state that because is forbidden in Islam.

oh yeah?
How about these?

Allah's Apostle said:
"I have been made victorious with terror" Bukhari 4:52:220

Ibn Ishaq:572 “Muhammad is the man, an Apostle of my Lord. Evil was the state of our enemy so they lost the day. Fortunes change and we came upon them like lions from the thickets. The armies of Allah came openly, flying at them in rage, so they could not get away. We destroyed them and forced them to surrender. In the former days there was no battle like this; their blood flowed freely. We slew them and left them in the dust. Those who escaped were choked with terror. A multitude of them were slain. This is Allah’s war in which those who do not accept Islam will have no helper. War destroyed the tribe and fate the clan.”

and a lot more, why don't you explore this forum to see those verses by urself? So, go, kill some infidels to make ur auoh happy! I am not so stupid that you can lie to me that islam is a religion of peace whereas everywhere sucide bombs blasted and took some innocent lives with them. :evil:
spiderweb
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby ali18115 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:20 am

spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:

oh yeah?
How about these?

Allah's Apostle said:

Ibn Ishaq:572 “Muhammad is the man, an Apostle of my Lord. Evil was the state of our enemy so they lost the day. Fortunes change and we came upon them like lions from the thickets. The armies of Allah came openly, flying at them in rage, so they could not get away. We destroyed them and forced them to surrender. In the former days there was no battle like this; their blood flowed freely. We slew them and left them in the dust. Those who escaped were choked with terror. A multitude of them were slain. This is Allah’s war in which those who do not accept Islam will have no helper. War destroyed the tribe and fate the clan.”

Are you still dreaming? Where does it state that Allah SWT said "sucide and causing lost of innocent lives is allowed". You are the one saying "blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them" is "auoh commands". I didn't say that and Islam certainly didn't state that because it is forbidden in Islam.

BTW the full text to the Hadis reads :

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

And still nothing in there that says that "sucide and causing lost of innocent lives is allowed". You are the one saying "blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them" is "auoh commands". I didn't say that and Islam certainly didn't state that because it is forbidden in Islam.

spiderweb wrote:So, go, kill some infidels to make ur auoh happy!

You sounds just like the terrorist JI leaders. Why are you asking me to do something that Allah SWT never command?
ali18115
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby spiderweb » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:43 am

ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:

oh yeah?
How about these?

Allah's Apostle said:

Are you still dreaming? Where does it state that Allah SWT said "sucide and causing lost of innocent lives is allowed". You are the one saying "blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them" is "auoh commands". I didn't say that and Islam certainly didn't state that because it is forbidden in Islam.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

And still nothing in there that says that "sucide and causing lost of innocent lives is allowed". You are the one saying "blown themselves up and bring a lot of innocent lives with them" is "auoh commands". I didn't say that and Islam certainly didn't state that because it is forbidden in Islam.

You sounds just like the terrorist JI leaders. Why are you asking me to do something that Allah SWT never command?

You did not understand what I have written, did you?

of course auoh did NOT state that EXPLICITLY as the bombs have not yet been invented at that time, but he stated that implicitly by asking the good muslims to kill or convert the unbelievers.

How to do that depends on the muslims themselves. Some like fire and therefore made riots by burning cars or buildings, some are really coward so they blow themselves up to pieces, some simply want to be hollywood actors as they hit the double towers on 11.9, some are just pure evil that they sliced the throats of the unbelievers in front of camera, etc, etc,...

you said that these people are not muslims?

so auoh is like a general who gives commands to attack the unbelievers to his commanders. How to attack the enemies depends on these field commanders themselves, nevertheles there are some guidances on how to do that efficiently and are written on kuran! 8)
spiderweb
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby ali18115 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:19 am

spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:
spiderweb wrote:
ali18115 wrote:

oh yeah?
How about these?

Allah's Apostle said:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

of course auoh did NOT state that EXPLICITLY as the bombs have not yet been invented at that time, but he stated that implicitly by asking the good muslims to kill or convert the unbelievers.

Did I say anything about "bombs" ? I think NOT. I was talking about "sucide" and " causing the lost of innocent lives" and it doesn't necessarily using a "bomb". Whatever means or whatever cause, "sucide" and "causing the lost of innocent lives" is prohibited in Islam.

spiderweb wrote:so auoh is like a general who gives commands to attack the unbelievers to his commanders. How to attack the enemies depends on these field commanders themselves, nevertheles there are some guidances on how to do that efficiently and are written on kuran! 8)

Are you talking about war and battlefields or are you still on "sucide" and "causing the lost of innocet lives" here?

And I don't see how all these relates to DOGS. If you want to talk about "sucide bombing", go create a new thread and invite me there.
ali18115
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby Adadeh » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:03 pm

WHY ARE DOGS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM ?

Aku jadi inget artikel ini:
http://indonesian.knowislam.info/forum/ ... .php?t=707

Kutipan:
Dia sering lihat Muslim berusaha keras untuk menghindari anjing2, bahkan yang kecil sekalipun. Meskipun sering melihat gejala aneh ini, dia sebelumnya belum pernah merasa perlu menyelidikinya. Tapi kali ini dia mulai bertanya. Ternyata orang Muslim tidak boleh menyentuh anjing. (Di Hadis diterangkan alasannya. Suatu hari, Muhamad tidak sadar dari mana datangnya bau busuk di rumahnya, sampai tiga hari kemudian dia melihat bangkai anak anjing di bawah tempat tidurnya. Lalu dia mengutuk semua anjing, dan sejak saat itu orang Muslim tidak diperkenankan menyentuh anjing, terutama ludah di sekitar mulutnya).

Sang Kolonel segera memesan anjing sebanyak mungkin. Begitu dia menerima 37 anjing, dia mengirim para prajuritnya beserta anjing2 itu ke rumah2 para Muslim (masuk ke ruang tidur, dapur, dll) mencari teroris Islam. Ini menyebabkan penduduk Muslim ketakutan. Para pemimpin Muslim segera bersedia bekerja sama dengan pihak AS dengan secara sukarela menangkapi para teroris Islam (hidup atau mati) dan menyerahkan mereka kepada AS.
Adadeh
Translator

Postby spiderweb » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:20 pm

ali18115 wrote:Did I say anything about "bombs" ? I think NOT. I was talking about "sucide" and " causing the lost of innocent lives" and it doesn't necessarily using a "bomb". Whatever means or whatever cause, "sucide" and "causing the lost of innocent lives" is prohibited in Islam.

spiderweb wrote:so auoh is like a general who gives commands to attack the unbelievers to his commanders. How to attack the enemies depends on these field commanders themselves, nevertheles there are some guidances on how to do that efficiently and are written on kuran! 8)

Are you talking about war and battlefields or are you still on "sucide" and "causing the lost of innocet lives" here?

And I don't see how all these relates to DOGS. If you want to talk about "sucide bombing", go create a new thread and invite me there.

it is indeed very hard to make you understand, isn't it? HOW, BY THE HELL, YOU COMMIT SUICIDE AND TAKE A LOT OF INNOCENT LIVES? BY BLOWING URSELF UP INTO PIECES! USING WHAT? USING BOMBS OF COURSE!!!

no, suicide alone perhaps is forbidden, but if kaffirs are targeted here then it it no more forbidden. auoh will be very very happy with you since in one or other way you are helping him advancing islam.

suicide and take innocent lives are usually mutually exclusive. I do not mind if u kill urself by drinking poison to meet 72 virgins in auoh paradise, but don't take innocent lives by detonating bombs! A good example is ur dearest comrade, dr azahari, u said u have nothing to do with him (in ur mouth), but deep inside ur heart who knows? 8)

you know, I am suspicious of muslims since what they say is not necessarily representing what they want to do. You are busy shouting everywhere that islam is religion of peace, blessing for the whole of mankind, etc, etc, but almost every day bombs blast everywhere, taking innoccent lives with them. I AM NOT SO STUPID THAT YOU CAN LIE TO ME, PROVE ME THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGON OF PEACE!!

I agree with you, we are already OOT.
spiderweb
Mulai Suka
Mulai Suka

Postby ali18115 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:21 am

spiderweb wrote:it is indeed very hard to make you understand, isn't it? HOW, BY THE HELL, YOU COMMIT SUICIDE AND TAKE A LOT OF INNOCENT LIVES? BY BLOWING URSELF UP INTO PIECES! USING WHAT? USING BOMBS OF COURSE!!!

You dont't read and get out much, you?

They flew airplanes into buildings.
They released toxic gas into subways.
They released toxic chemicals into water supply.
They sinked cruise-liners into the ocean.
They organised end-of the world cult and commit mass sucide.

Haven't you heard ? And all you could think of are those palestineans and azahari sucide bombers. PATHETIC!

spiderweb wrote:no, suicide alone perhaps is forbidden, but if kaffirs are targeted here then it it no more forbidden. auoh will be very very happy with you since in one or other way you are helping him advancing islam.

It is you and those stupid sucide bombers who said that. I didn't say that and Islam didn'say that.

spiderweb wrote:I AM NOT SO STUPID THAT YOU CAN LIE TO ME, PROVE ME THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGON OF PEACE!!

You have shown your level of understanding and intelligence from the quality (or lack of it) of your postings. It will just be a waste of time and bandwith. Grow up.

spiderweb wrote:I agree with you, we are already OOT.

Axactly. I would certainly not entertain it any more. And like I've said earlier - If you want to talk about "sucide bombing", go create a new thread and invite me there.
ali18115
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby kamen riderot » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:50 pm

Bweh hehehehkek Islam membuat undang2 abcd.. kriteria ketakutan ama anjing karena Sang Mamat pbrut tau jiwanya mirip serigala buduk abis dikasi hati minta ampla abis ditolong sesudah itu nerkam. Bwekkek mending dah gua punya anjing herder tau diri mau nolong, kaga nyusahin.
kamen riderot
Pandangan Pertama
Pandangan Pertama

Postby abdulah » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:13 am

ali18115 wrote:Your question : WHY ARE DOGS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM ?

Because Allah SWT says so.[/b][/color]

Inilah doktrinasi yang merupakan dogma yang mengerikan dari sebuah penipuan besar sepanjang sejarah yang dilakukan oleh onta Arab Muhammad terhadap manusia !!

Pencucian otak (brain wash) yang sistematis , sehingga umat yang menjadi korban tidak dapat menggunakan ratio yang ada dan naluri sebuah kebenaran menjadi kabur , segala sesuatu yang tidak masuk akal menjadi sebuah kebenaran yang absurd !! (misalkan masalah anti/benci terhadap anjing , apakah ada alasan yang masuk akal ???)
abdulah
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby ali18115 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:52 am

abdulah wrote:
ali18115 wrote:Your question : WHY ARE DOGS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM ?

Because Allah SWT says so.[/b][/color]

Inilah doktrinasi yang merupakan dogma yang mengerikan dari sebuah penipuan besar sepanjang sejarah yang dilakukan oleh onta Arab Muhammad terhadap manusia !!

Pencucian otak (brain wash) yang sistematis , sehingga umat yang menjadi korban tidak dapat menggunakan ratio yang ada dan naluri sebuah kebenaran menjadi kabur , segala sesuatu yang tidak masuk akal menjadi sebuah kebenaran yang absurd !! (misalkan masalah anti/benci terhadap anjing , apakah ada alasan yang masuk akal ???)

Apa perlu doktrinasi, alasan, rasio, brainwash segala bila Tuhan melarang Adam/Hawa dari memakan buah larangan ?
ali18115
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby wachdiegay » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:28 pm

Bung Ali18115.....

Don't waste your time with OOT discussion with para anjing lovers ini.
wachdiegay
Banned

Postby ali18115 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:39 pm

wachdiegay wrote:Bung Ali18115.....

Benar bung dan terima kasih, I'll leave it as it is.
ali18115
Jatuh Hati
Jatuh Hati

Postby dude » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:47 pm

Menurut saya ini semua hanyalah memerlukan penerjemahan yang matang dan dewasa daripada terus berkutet dengan pengertian-pengertian kita yang sempit.

Coba kita pikirkan kenapa memakan dan dijilat anjing itu haram? :?:

Kalau kita melihat suatu ajaran, dan berpatokan mati, maka alhasil kita hanya menemukan kebuntuhan perkembangan pemikiran kita. Kita tidak pernah mengerti mengapa Allah memberikan kita akal budi dan pemikiran itu. Kalau presiden kita SBY misalnya mengeluarkan suatu perundang-undangan baru, kenapa dalam hal ini anda bisa bertanya, "Mengapa dia mengeluarkan peraturan tsb, dan apa tujuannya?" Mengapa dalam hal ini anda tidak bisa? :?:

Jadi sama halnya jikalau anda menemukan sesuatu di alquran yang mengganjal di hatimu, kenapa anda tidak bertanya-tanya, mengapa Allah memerintahkan hal ini? Salahkah kita jika kita bertanya-tanya? :roll:

Kenapa memakan anjing adalah sesuatu yang haram?
Karena Allah memerintahkannya demikian. Bahh!!! Apa menurut kamu Allah itu allah yang lucu dan tidak jelas? Nope!!! Semua peraturan dan anjuran yang disampaikan punya tujuan dan maksudnya.

Sebenarnya, ini disebabkan karena anjing merupakan hewan yang terpintar dikalangan animal kingdom, seperti kuda dan monyet. Ada "hubungan batin" yang tercipta dari hubungan si pemelihara dengan anjing tsb, sebab kemampuan anjing itu untuk meng-expresi-kan emosinya, kesenangannya, ketergantungannya terhadap pemiliknya.

Sehingga dengan demikian pantaskah kita membunuh anjing lalu memakannya? Menurut saya tidak, sebab semakin nyata sesuatu bagi diri anda, semakin berarti dirinya bagi anda.

Jadi ada yang Allah ciptakan untuk dimakan, dan ada juga yang diciptakan untuk menjadi kesukaan buat manusia. Tetapi kalau masih ada yang ingin memakannya, ya terserah dirinya, berarti dia belum pernah mengerti maksud Allah sebenarnya. (Tidak tahukah kamu, di US sekarang ini, memakan anjing sudah dianggap [i]sesuatu yang bertentangan dengan norma/etika, bisakah hal ini disamakan dengan pengertian yang Allah berikan?[/i]) :wink:

Sama halnya juga dengan hal dijilat anjing. Tidak usah menurut para muslim, bagi yang lainnya saja diilat anjing merupakan sesuatu yang men-jijik-kan. Memang jorok ludah anjing itu. 8)

Jadi apakah kita harus membersihkannya dengan tanah dsb seperti yang disampaikan Nabi Muhammad?? Kalau ada yang lebih bersih, kenapa kta mesti balik ke zaman dahulu sewaktu sabun itu belum ada, ya kan? :D Toh tujuannya untuk membersihkan juga, baik dengan tanah, maupun dengan sabun. :)

*submission_with_understanding_is_better_than_blind_submission*
dude
Acuh Tak Acuh
Acuh Tak Acuh

Postby dago » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:13 am

spiderweb

How to do that depends on the muslims themselves. Some like fire and therefore made riots by burning cars or buildings, some are really coward so they blow themselves up to pieces, some simply want to be hollywood actors as they hit the double towers on 11.9, some are just pure evil that they sliced the throats of the unbelievers in front of camera, etc, etc,...

Sdr spiderweb, Muslims seperti ali18115 cara logiknya sudah parah dibrainwashed maka jawabannya selelu mutar balik.
You can not make them see thing outside Muhammad or iblis frame of mind.

abdulah

ali18115 adalah contoh product brainwashed oleh Aulohnya Islam, sehingga cara pikirannya indentik dengan Muhammad. orang badui jahad ngaku nabi abad ke7.

ali18115
Apa perlu doktrinasi, alasan, rasio, brainwash segala bila Tuhan melarang Adam/Hawa dari memakan buah larangan ?

Pernyataan seorang muslims yang menderuta twisted mind of Aullohnya.

wachdiegay
Bung Ali18115.....

Kawan sejenis twisted mind hasil brainwashed Islam.

dude
Jadi sama halnya jikalau anda menemukan sesuatu di alquran yang mengganjal di hatimu, kenapa anda tidak bertanya-tanya, mengapa Allah memerintahkan hal ini? Salahkah kita jika kita bertanya-tanya?

Muslims adalah budak2 Allah dewa bulan, makanya tidak boleh bertanya hanya nurut. Kalau Aullahnya nyuruh terjun kejurang pasti si ali18115 dan wachdiegay tidak akan menolak., mereka menurut saja karena dijanjikan surga penuh dengan kelesatan trubuh, 70 perawan, budak2, air anggur dan tanah kapling. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder why Allah created human and iblis at all.
Allahnya Islam is a sadis power and blood hunger entity, who like playing game with human lives.
dago
Lupa Diri
Lupa Diri

Next

Return to Islam vs Agama & Peradaban Lain